rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Random thoughts and anecdotes from OG

Alright guys, this may be a kind of stream of conscious post, I was debating on whether to even post it, but I feel like writing here is a good release for me, and a way to kind of get my thoughts and reflections down in a way that helps to reinforce my insights.

I went on a date last night with a cute chick who's 22 years old from Sonoma Co., about a 7.5 on my scale, things seemed to go pretty well, until I was thrown a curve ball at the end of the night.

Before I get into that, I will describe how I met this chick, it was exactly one week ago at one of the local dive bars in town. I saw an open spot next to her at the bar, (for reference sake I think this is one of the best spots to open chicas), we immediately exchanged strong eye contact and kind of mutually "opened each other".

I had a good buzz going and was feeling good, my game was strong we were talking and vibing for about 20 minutes before her friend dragged her to another part of the bar. I didn't want to follow in pursuit like a desperate puppy dog, so I held back, but noticed she had started talking to some other dude. I was keeping tabs on her, but after she had been talking to this other dude for like 10 minutes I said fuck it, "I need to move onto other targets."

I immediately spotted a cute chick also about a 7.5 that I'd never seen before, I moved into proximity and immediately was given a great situational opener. Got deep into conversation, started flirting, escalating kino, then went in for the kill and started making out pretty passionately with this chick for a few minutes. Meanwhile I was kind of not even thinking about the original girl I was macking on, she was in a different part of the bar and I don't think she saw me making out with the other girl.

Anyhow, I got the makeout, and everything seemed gravy, but this chick was saying her group of friends were leaving and she was going to leave with them. Now in the situation I normally don't put up much resistance, but I am thinking I need to start being more assertive and aggressive in trying to get girls to leave the bar with me. I basically just got her number, another kiss, and told her I'd hit her up.

I had thought she left the venue, and back at the bar ordering the drink I saw the original chick I was talking to earlier. She glanced at me, then looked away quickly, I reopened her with "what are you trying to ignore me now?" She responded, "no you are the one that was talking to another girl". I said, "well that's what happens when you walk away from a conversation without saying anything." She agreed with my point and apologized.

I had reengaged her in conversation and things were picking up again, we were getting super flirty. She was there with some redhead chick that was wasted as hell and acting like she wanted some cock. I almost switched gears to the redhead, but figured I'd already put work on the chick I was talking to, plus my chick was cuter anyways.

Anyways, to make a long story short I ended up making out heavy with her too at the bar, about 20 minutes making out with the other chick. Once last call rolled around, she insisted she had to walk her redhead friend home to make sure she was okay.

This is where I think I keep fucking up, I usually just accept that the friend cannot be removed from the situation and settle for the number. I need to be more aggressive and start being assertive and saying, "no let's go have one more last drink at my place" and take them by the hand and lead them out of the bar. Any how, I didn't do that and got her digits.

When I get home from the bars, I get a text from the first girl I made out with saying it was "nice meeting you, I hope you have a good night, etc., etc.", I just replied "thanks nice to meet you too, talk to you soon." Now I figured that this chick would come through for sure because she was jocking it hard at the bar and saying she wanted to hang out, yada, yada, etc.

What I think I should have done is throw a hail mary and ask her, "what are you doing, you down to meet up and smoke a jay or drink a beer", I figured it's high risk and she wouldn't me down, but as it turns out she never replied to my text, when I hit her up a few days later. I think had I hit her up to chill that night, when she was drunk and horny, I may very well have hit that, in which case she would probably be DTF and I'd have a new fuck buddy, as opposed to a "prospect" that flaked.

Now for the other chick the 22 year old cutie I went on a date with, she actually did reply to my text, but was playing typically chick game on me, taking forever to reply to texts, sometimes taking a full 24 hours to reply to a simple question. I kept alternating between thinking she had flaked for sure, to thinking that she was down for sure and we'd be going out.

Finally I got confirmation the day of the date (yesterday). Now I'll admit it, this cutie from Sonoma and I hit it off pretty well that night we met, she seemed to have all the qualities that I desire in a girl, from the specifics, hair color, looks, heights, to seeming really cool, chill, smart and laid back.

We seemed to have a lot in common and the time between when I met her to our date, I was beta backsliding into thoughts of her and I having this amazing time together. I tend to do this, I've been in the game for 4 years now, I've taken the red pill, yet sometimes I can't shake this inate beta urge to build up romantic fantasies about women in my head, even though I should damn well know better.

When I say romantic fantasies I mean the full 9 yards, thoughts of wining and dining her, dressing up and taking her to fancy restaurants, long walks on the beach, vacations to Hawaii, etc. I know it's sick and pathetic, and I always have the red pill voice in my head, saying "you damn fool, what the hell are you thinking?"

I even thought to myself, what if her and I really fall for each other, I am planning to go to D.R. in January for 5 weeks, that could ruin a potentially great relationship, maybe if we fall for each other I should consider canceling my trip..... Now think how irrational these thoughts are, they are truly sick and pathetic in the most beta kind of way.

Any how, I want to reiterate that this chick was making herself out to be fucking amazing, at least for what I am into. A chill girl, who doesn't party too hard, is smart, isn't a raging whore, she was trying to make herself out to be the kind of girl who never has ONS or anything like that.

She did this last night on our date, but since I have taken the red pill and know the score I was seeing "cracks in her armor" so to speak, in other words not everything was adding up. In our terms I'd say she wasn't being exactly "congruent" with everything she was saying, and I was taking mental notes throughout the night.

She was saying stuff like she hadn't hooked up with guys in her 3 months up here, which I think is a crock of shit, then she was saying that women are for sure hornier than men, and women want to have sex all the time. Then I was trying to screen for logistics asking about her roommates and she started going on and on about her guy roommate, basically talking this guy up like he's the shit, and that they "hang out" all the time.

I started to get a feeling like there might be something between her and this dude, but since I want to hit it and don't necessarily want to be Sherlock Holmes and find out this chicks' every sexual exploit, I let it go.

She also had claimed she had gone back home to Sonoma for the long 3 day Veterans day weekend to "see family", but then started telling me that she was "partying with family" Saturday night and had gotten black out drunk to the point where she couldn't remember anything.

This was over the weekend that she was being super flakey and not responding to my texts, so I got the feeling like something was up. Anyways, I tried to bounce this chick back to my place, but she wasn't down so I drive her home and say that we should smoke some weed, and she agreed.

We were smoking at her place in her room, and she was showing me some good sour diesel her friend grew and was all talking it up, I started to suspect her friend was a dude, and any dude giving chicks free weed is probably fucking them. She more or less accidentally confirmed this when she started talking about how she had a dude who was going to be giving her some shit from his next crop. I kind of called her out, but once again didn't want to push the subject. I basically knew she is still fucking some guy back in her home town and probably fucked him this past weekend, again no big deal, because she's not my girlfriend or whatever.

Anyhow to speed this up a little bit, I got her to get up off her chair and join me on the bed, we start making out and shit, but after 10 minutes there is a knock on the door, and it's none other than her drunk redhead friend from the previous week when I met them at the bar.

This chick was drunk as shit, and came in with some pizza at like 12:30 AM, at this point I was like WTF? This girl totally kiboshed my game and inadvertently cock blocked me, the girl I was with didn't ask her to leave or anything, so now I'm chilling them with my chick, plus her friend, and now have to talk to both of them.

This is where shit gets kind of weird, this redhead chick starts talking about sexual stuff, and saying how she's bi-sexual, and this and that, and saying how the girl I was on a date with was hot, etc. She was basically making a bunch of innuendos and references that implied that they were hooking up.

I was pretty caught off guard, and she even said something like "sorry, but I'm going to be sleeping her bed tonight, that's my pussy." I thought about maybe trying to stick it out and seeing if I could pull off a 3some, but I decided to not push my luck and ejected, even though who knows what could have happened.

My logic was I haven't even fucked the girl I was on the date with, my chances of diving straight into a 3some were kind of low. Also another detail that I neglected to mention was that, my stomache was grumbling real hard when I was chilling with the chick on her bed. It was so bad to the point, where I felt that I had to acknowledge it and make a joke about it, in order for it to not be too awkward.

I had eaten some food that I should have known wouldn't be good for my stomache a sheppards pie (mashed potatoes, beef, corn), but I topped it off with a bunch of roasted garlic, onions, and gorgonzola cheese. Basically all that was coagulating in my stomache and it seemed like gnarly farts were imminent. So basically as far as the 3some goes, I didn't want to push my luck too, knowing that I may very well need to rip some crucial farts.

Anyhow, before this redhead chick showed, up I was making pretty good progress, I was heavy making out, kissing her neck, rubbing her pussy, squeezing her tits, etc. I think taking her close off and fingering, sucking tits, and fucking were on the horizon, until the redhead showed up.

One thing that I kind of fucked up on is that the chick had turned on some bright ass light, I joked about her "putting the spot light on me", but didn't request her to turn it off. When the redhead friend showed up and knocked on her door randomly it was because she "saw her light on and thought she was awake". I also didn't tell her to put any music on, had I told her to turn off the light and put on music, there's a good chance that her friend wouldn't have knocked on the door, or if she did, she wouldn't have heard it because of the music.

Lesson learned, make sure the mood is set, even if it's not at your pad on your home turf, tell the girl to dim the lights, and put music on, to facilitate the mood for sex.

Now I got to admit, I left her place, feeling like a chump. Basically, I think I got this chick all hot and turned on and horny, only for me to leave and have her hook up with her chick friend to have lesbian sex. There is no worse feeling than knowing you got a girl horny only for her to hook up with someone else and not you, the only thing that could make it worse was if she was hooking up with another dude and not a chick.

Anyhow, even though I kind of failed I feel like I learned some lessons and got some insights. For one, almost all chicks front like they are good wholesome girls who aren't wild party sluts that fuck random strange guys. This chick said on a couple occasions that she only hooks up with guys once she's gotten to know them well and never does ONS.

This is female game, act like they are quality women who should be respected, when in fact they are really undercover sluts. Another thing that didn't add up to me, was that the girl I was on the date with said that her redhead friend wanted to have a 3some that night I first met them at the bar, with a guy and a chick that she met at the late night doughnut shop that everyone goes to after the bars close. What she didn't mention was that the other chick was most likely her, and while she says she's the kind of girl that really needs to get to know a guy well before sex, in reality she's the kind of chick that will have a 3some with a random dude that her and her friend meet at a doughnut shop at 2 am.

I left there defeated, but as soon as I got into my car I ripped two nasty farts, and right when I got home I had to take a fat shit, so maybe in a way I got saved, because last thing I would need to do is rip some gnarly stinky farts when I'm naked trying to fuck a chick, or have to ask her if I can use her toilet to take a big shit.

Sorry for the long rant, if anyone actually read the whole thing, I hope it wasn't a waste of your time, and at the very least you got a good chuckle out of it at my expense.

I am going to try to to hit up the 22 year old again and see if I can get her on another date, but like with all things in the game, I am not going to bet on it. She was being whack when I gave her a hug before I left, and said, "so are we going to hang out again", she paused looked away, and said, "I don't know, hit me up" in a coy, "I don't give a fuck kind of a way." It would have been nice to have gotten a "yeah, that sounds good, or something a bit more positive, as opposed to your typical aloof chick shit.

Damn bro.

Look in the mirror and slap yourself a couple times.

You blew an easy 3sum.

Assert yourself, stop pedastalizing bar hoes and lead.

Now slap yourself again, delete her number and get some more plates spinning.

Hey OGNorCal, didn't you just say in another thread that you're in a dry spell?

This is why.

You're losing confidence in yourself, and as a result you're repeatedly trying to take the less risky route. But of course, trying to do the safe thing - being the safe guy - is exactly what girls don't want.

Hey man at least you didn't totally blow yourself out. There's still a chance you can bang her. The only problem I see, which has happened to me, is that if you don't make a move and actually fuck them the second time you see them, then they will start to give you the stiff arm and flake on you when you try to hangout again.

I used to beat myself over this latina that I had hungout with twice. The first night was a party, we made out there and then I drove us home, both of us plastered. I remember we were driving down the highway and this song was playing and really getting her turned on, she was squirming all around in her seat and asked if I could make out while I'm driving.

I should have gotten road head to that but I didn't ask. Made it to her place and I didn't try to get in. No bang

Then we hungout again, this time she came over to my apartment. This was when I was brand new at this stuff and I pussied out. She left and I told myself that I'd we hangout again then Iwwould bang her.

We didn't hangout again for over a year, and I would randomly think about those two nights and get mad at myself.

Anyways, I'll wrap this up, we hangout again, maybe a year and half later. She had put on a little weight and dyed her hair a dumb color. She dropped at least a full point or two. And she wound up passing out and peeing her pants and wetting the couch.

I had to take her home, I didn't bang her, but everyone thought I did. "Did you really fuck pissy pants mcgee?" one friend asked.

Anyways sorry to derail your thread. But u guess the point I was getting at is that maybe you have another chance, but I'ma bit jaded and think she'll probably give you the cold shoulder If you try to hangout again

Based on your history of posts I'd say you're no where near aggressive enough. I'm probably on the overly aggressive side and you're on the way under aggressive side.

As soon as i walk into the room with the girl i attempt to just bang in the hall way of the spot immediately. Grab her hand as you walk in pin up against the wall, make out, shirt off and go from there.

After that she's usually thrilled and then you just lift her up and bring her to the bed. No music no lights no nothing. Hell actually when i walk in i just pretend i dont have lights haha.

Overall IMHO you're suffering from overanalysis paralysis. Turn off your brain.

Okay, calling all forum players, I just got this text from her, what would you guys do? (response time, message, suggestion for next hang out, etc.)

"Thank you again for last night, it was thought out and fun. Just wanted to let ya kno, my apologies for the night not ending like you wanted! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!"

I would think the text is good, but don't get the "I hope you have a wonderful weekend!" part, it's almost like she's closing the door on us hanging this weekend.

Don't want to seem like I'm overanalyzing things too much, but I will reply and try to see what's up with another date, just not sure if I should hit her up tonight, or wait till tomarrow.

Fuck dude you're really overthinking this.

Respond TOMORROW with:

"K"

Then shoot a restart text NEXT week with solid plans I.e:

You: I'm grabbing a drink tmrw nite around 9 (insert whatever time works for YOU). Join me.

This frames it as her joining you in YOUR plans. Never be needy and don't ASK her. Lead, lead, lead.

You want me to handle this? If so text what I say without tweaks.

Thanks McQueen I think you're spot on, but I also think I may try to shoot for this weekend, because I want to keep what little moment I may have, otherwise I will try to set something for Mon/Tues. Will wait till tomarrow to text her though, I think I need to be tit for tat when it comes to her flakiness and aloofness. Also, I probably am over thinking a little, but believe me, I'm not sweating it that hard, I'd already mentally prepared for her to flake out, just want to be a little strategic in moving forwards, as to not look needy or desperate or whatnot.

Quote: (11-14-2013 08:51 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Inquiring minds are curious to know. [Image: angel.gif]

"because I want to keep what little moment I may have,"

^You're operating from a position of weakness and neediness still. I can smell it and so can she. You don't need to keep jackshit. It's her privilege to hang out with you.

From her perspective, the fact that you're not busy this weekend only makes you look like a non-busy loser. This is a fact.

Take El Mech up on his offer, unless he gets banned soon. Haha ; )

Agree with McQueen

She is already setting a frame on you "have a good weekend" means "don't ask me out this weekend"

You'll look desperate.

Also agree with the part he pulled out in quotes, a wise man said "when you ask people for advice you've already lost" - Roosh. That is true.

So stop asking a mechanic a club promoter and and a dbag like me for advice, just do what you want man.

Quote: (11-14-2013 09:01 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Agree with McQueen

She is already setting a frame on you "have a good weekend" means "don't ask me out this weekend"

You'll look desperate.

Also agree with the part he pulled out in quotes, a wise man said "when you ask people for advice you've already lost" - Roosh. That is true.

So stop asking a mechanic a club promoter and and a dbag like me for advice, just do what you want man.

Classic. Yeah ultimately I'm going to do what I want for sure, I don't normally feel the need to ask the forum for advice on petty shit like this, I just posted it because it's relevant to what I already posted about, plus always interested to hear from more advanced players.

McQueen has got it. The line about how the night ended is bait. Don't take it.

Quote: (11-14-2013 08:55 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2013 08:51 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Inquiring minds are curious to know. [Image: angel.gif]
Screen shot your message roll at least the last 4 and I'll pick it up for the win.

You should have walked with her and her redhead friend home from the bar. Just escort them and say you're not tired and this place is boring. Then the redhead would pass out or maybe you'd have a threesome.

As to the date, you should have just continued with the date girl after you got the innuendos. Or turn to escalate the conversation. Girls get comfortable with guys that have had threesomes before. Somehow after a few now I swear more girls than not confess to me their desires to have threesomes.

As to the texting, McQueen's idea is pretty good. In my experience if you feel like you are chasing it already then it's gone. Personally I'd be more pissed at the lost threesome opportunity than banging just that one chick.

You could just go all in and invite them both over to smoke some weed. If they show, you are golden.

Quote: (11-14-2013 08:49 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Fuck dude you're really overthinking this.

Yeah, OG, your mind is on overdrive.

I read the whole thing. It made me laugh, but man, you just need to simplify sh*t.

Honestly, it sounds like you are too sober. Get a little looser and Always be Closing.

Don't complicate matters.

Booze. Lead. Swoop.

I lost it at the Shepherd's pie part. This is a funny story. Next time when a drunk girl insinuates she wants to have a threesome just whip out your dick and point to it. That's literally what Bill Clinton's game was; pure confidence and assuming the sale right there. Afterwards go take a shit in her bathroom. Who the fuck cares? It's your throne for having your way with two girls. Don't be afraid to mark their bathroom as your territory.

True story:
The first time I had sex with this girl I immediately had to go take a shit in her bathroom afterwards. I mean this was a glorious shit that I had been saving for like 5 hours. I completely blew up her bathroom, wiped, flushed etc.. walked out naked into her bedroom and said word for word "I just took a big shit in there. You might want to avoid it for a few minutes." Then I put on my clothes and left. She called me the next day telling me what a great time she had.

Other people have said this in other comments, but this is one of those things where a year from now you're going to look back, facepalm, and be like, "How did I fuck off that 3some? What the fuck was I thinking?" Don't worry, we've all blown layups.

Excellent story. Reminds me I need to get out of the AKA's who've seen better days phase.

The overarching issue here is the killer instinct.

The first half of the red pill is understanding the true nature of women.

The yin to that yang is the true nature of man.

If you look at the top players here, all of them have developed that very positive truly masculine side of themselves. That power extends well past bagging chicks.

It is a mindset shift.

WIA

Thanks for all the feedback guys, as the gmanifesto said my mind was in overdrive, and I felt the need to process what had happened and write it all down, plus I thought it was an interesting or entertaining enough story that I wanted to share, maybe also some guys could learn from my mistakes or reflections.

Basically, I think shit is more or less not going to pan out with this chick. I waited till this afternoon to reply to her text, I sent her a short breezy message, that kind of put the ball in her court, she hasn't replied and I don't think she will. It's possible that she'll get back to me tomorrow, since taking forever to reply to texts seems to be part of her playbook, but chances are she won't.

My game plan is to hit her up Sunday night and tell her I'm going to this dancehall reggae party that pops off on Monday night and tell her to join me, if she somehow does than I think I will have a good chance of smashing, but if she doesn't then I will just consider her to be a completely dead prospect and move on.

I will admit, I fell victim to the "curse of catching feelings" (http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27894.html), I don't know why the fuck I still get this way after taking the red pill and years in the game, this is not the first time I've been through this shit. It's like I can't exorcise the hopeless romantic beta that deep down still holds the hope that I will find a true genuine chick and fall in love or some bullshit. Now I'm not necessarily saying that I wanted to fall in love with this chick, but it is true that I was unintentionally pedestalizing this chick, which not only was unwarranted, but also a recipe for disaster when it comes to the game.

The thing is I feel like I was pretty conscious of my game, body language, etc., I don't think I acted needy or overeager or anything like that on the date, I feel like my verbal game was tight, I was escalating kino, and had kissed her a few times throughout the date. Yet somehow there is some kind of psychic ability that women posses that enables them to know or tell when a guy values them more than they value you.

I also hate how women totally misrepresent themselves to me and act like they are all virtuous and wholesome, but in reality they are just whores, I'm not sure if this is something that is true of all women or just ones here in the U.S. Anyhow I need to stop believing these chicks and just assume they are all whores unless proven otherwise, it's kind of sad, but reality can be a bitch sometime.

As for the threesome, based on the story it might have sounded like a layup, but I'm not so sure about it, although I do think there may have been potential and I for sure will say that I ejected too soon and just didn't play my cards right in general. Although I wasn't exaggerating about my stomache problems, basically I should have known better than to eat that combination of food as (garlic + onions + gorgonzola cheese) is a recipe for farts for me. Either way, I should have manned up on some mind over matter shit, and pressed on, basically I bowed out too soon and probably came off as looking like a bitch because of it.

The redhead friend was drunk and implying a lot of stuff and using a lot of innuendo, but it was kind of unclear what to make of it all, like maybe I was misreading the situation, but most likely not, whether or not they wanted a threesome I will probably never know, but I did get the impression there was some lesbian shit going on between the two of them. Logistically speaking I was on the bed with the redhead, and the girl I was on the date with was sitting at a chair close to the bed. Now if both girls were on the bed and getting touchey feely, that would have for sure been a different situation, it would for sure have been a greenlight and even with my admitted fuck ups, I don't think that would have gone over my head.

Anyways, it just sucks that I can be such a lame motherfucker sometimes, I just meet these really cute young chicks that I'm really attracted to, and sometimes the beta side of me runs wild and cannot be tamed. I end up falling victim to the "curse of catching feelings" and fuck everything up.

Basically my assessment is that the girl I went out with knows her stock and her value, ( I rated her a 7.5, but she can easily be called an 8), while she was claiming she hasn't hooked up with any guys in this town, reading between the lines I know that's bullshit. Even if somehow she wasn't lying, I'm almost certain she's got a fuck buddy in her hometown she sees frequently and most likely is lezing out with that redhead chick. She's got mad options and offers for cock or girls to lick her pussy, so she's operating from that frame. While aside from the obvious fuck ups I wrote about, I feel like my game was pretty solid overall, and I took her to some dope spots that she never had been to and really enjoyed. At this point I guess there is nothing I can really do, aside from accept that she's a lost prospect and move on. I'm going to go out tonight, solo dolo or not and keep on trucking.

I'll admit it's times like this that the game gets me down, but this is the reality that I live with, I have no other option but to perceiver or give up. At least I can say in some small way, despite my failures I am slowly improving and going after higher caliber girls. While out on the date with that chick, ordering our drinks at the bar there was a group of 4 of the hottest girls in my town that I have definitely taken note of in the past, I got opened by one of them and was chatting with her and her friend. Both girls are solidly in the 8-9 range, and were giving me good vibes, I kept it short and brief with them because I didn't want to come off as rude to my date, but the point is it helped to keep the torch of hope burning for me, there are hot women out there that are interested, I just need to come with the right game and I will achieve that level of success I desire.

OG, did you take Mech up on his texting offer? If not, you should have (or should if it's still on tap).

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

"I waited till this afternoon to reply to her text, I sent her a short breezy message, that kind of put the ball in her court, she hasn't replied and I don't think she will. It's possible that she'll get back to me tomorrow, since taking forever to reply to texts seems to be part of her playbook, but chances are she won't.

My game plan is to hit her up Sunday night and tell her I'm going to this dancehall reggae party that pops off on Monday night and tell her to join me, if she somehow does than I think I will have a good chance of smashing, but if she doesn't then I will just consider her to be a completely dead prospect and move on."

Not to be a dick, but I called this when I said to respond with 'k' and then not text her until next week.

If you contact her on Sunday, then you're really reaching. Forget about this slut. It's Friday. Go out tonight and Sat night and pull new bitches. That's it.

Quote: (11-15-2013 10:18 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

OG, did you take Mech up on his texting offer? If not, you should have (or should if it's still on tap).

Naw probably should have, but didn't feel like fucking with trying to upload my texts online, also was meeting up with a friend for dinner so didn't have much time.

OG, do you play any sports?

Weight training and working out is a great way to get your mind away from stress especially stress from game, but nothing beats playing a competitive sport to put you at ease.