rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In one generation, twice as many men are childless

A new study is making waves in France :

It shows that in just one generation, meaning in 20 years, the proportion of French men who are 50 years old or more, and have NO child, has almost doubled. DOUBLED. From 12,8 % to 20,6 %.

Twice more men end up childless in France, and probably in all of Western Europe. [Image: sad.gif] In just 20 years, such an ominous change...

link : http://www.insee.fr/fr/publications-et-s...=FPORSOC13

"A 50 ans, 20% des hommes vivants en France ne sont pas peres, et ne le seront probablement jamais. Soit un quinquagenaire sur cinq. C'est l'un des résultats les plus marquants du «Portrait social 2013» de la France effectué par l'INSEE, et publié ce jeudi. «On ne s'attendait pas à une si forte hausse. Notre dernière enquête datait d'il y a douze ans et ne laissait pas entrevoir de tels changements», explique l'auteur de l'étude, Luc Masson. La proportion d'hommes sans enfants a en effet presque doublé en une génération, passant de 12,8% pour les hommes nés entre 1941 et 1945 à 20,6% pour les hommes nés entre 1961 et 1965."

It's a rise of 75%. I am more interested how the numbers for women hold up. Alpha fucks, state bucks? Or is it because of the pill?

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote: (11-14-2013 01:59 PM)void Wrote:  

It's a rise of 75%. I am more interested how the numbers for women hold up. Alpha fucks, state bucks?

Actually, according to the study, the numbers, proportion for (childless) women have not changed much in one generation (unless you want to look at each ethnicity separately, because European and Arab women make less and less babies, while African women make more and more, so all in all, globally, the global country figures stay the same, for women).

Anyway, it is sad news for men, I think. 20% are childless, of whom 1% are willingly childless, the other ones have just been crushed by cruel, feminist society.

We cannot, will not, and should not stop people from choosing extinction through choice or by chance. Let the natural order take its course.

Quote: (11-14-2013 02:13 PM)Agent 47 Wrote:  

We cannot, will not, and should not stop people from choosing extinction through choice or by chance. Let the natural order take its course.

The modern feminist welfare state is the anti-thesis of natural order. It is reverse Darwinism.

Ironically, western Europe will become a muslim state by the end of the century. America hispanic.

The future is lookin' bright! Muslim rennassaince?

Its just men acting logical to their situation. Never before have men had less incentive to procreate and at the same time face little to no social scrutiny/backlash for not having kids.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Simple solution: become Muslim.

That's what the women will do. Most women really don't know or care about politics or religion. They just do whatever is easiest and safest for them at the spur of the moment, and whatever will get them the most agressive successful men. If Muslims overthrow Europe, European women will just abandon their men and flip over to becoming Muslims. Within a generation of two their children will have forgotten anything except Muslim, and will hold their non-Muslim forefathers in complete contempt.

Quote: (11-14-2013 02:22 PM)scandibro Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2013 02:13 PM)Agent 47 Wrote:  

The modern feminist welfare state is the anti-thesis of natural order. It is reverse Darwinism.

This ^^^

Sort of like the movie "Idiocracy" playing out in real life.

As long as technical evolution has enough (then asian?) capable human resources to further evolve, I am OK with the extinction of the anglo-christian culture. The tools we created are the pinnacle of human inspiration and will probably be our last witnesses and remains.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote: (11-14-2013 02:08 PM)Arg expert Wrote:  

It's a rise of 75%. I am more interested how the numbers for women hold up. Alpha fucks, state bucks?

Actually, according to the study, the numbers, proportion for (childless) women have not changed much in one generation (unless you want to look at each ethnicity separately, because European and Arab women make less and less babies, while African women make more and more, so all in all, globally, the global country figures stay the same, for women).

Anyway, it is sad news for men, I think. 20% are childless, of whom 1% are willingly childless, the other ones have just been crushed by cruel, feminist society.

Then the study makes no sense. How can more men be childless then women? Only two possibilities:

1. Alpha men are fathering lots of children with many women
2. White men AND White women are both having less children, but not non-whites.

Either way, this is a death knell for western civ as we know it if conditions persist.

Honestly, I see Europe going the way of the Byzantine Empire. Modern day Turkey was once a white Christian empire. Now it's Muslim (although there are still plenty of whites there, but they are a minority and they are still muslim).

It is almost as if Islam is a religion specifically designed to take over Christian countries.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The Muslim reign over Europe preserved most of the classic Roman and Greek culture, while the Vikings and Goths got their plunder on

I had the exact same thought of Europe as the Byzantine empire, which does live on today in the Balkans and Russia.

And yes, Islam is specifically set up to invade and plunder christian countries and take christian women as sex-slaves. Islam is nothing but a violent expansionist military ideology. The current problems in Europe comes from viewing Islam as a religion and not as a supranational political ideology.

However, did you forget the former Sovjet Union states like Poland and the Baltic states along with the Czech republic, Hungary, Slovakia, where at least the two first fall well into 'Europe' unlike Russia/Balkans. They're the dark horses in the game. Disgruntled europeans may flee to these countries in the not so far future.

Quote: (11-14-2013 04:06 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

The Muslim reign over Europe preserved most of the classic Roman and Greek culture, while the Vikings and Goths got their plunder on

The invading goths, vandals etc, did not destroy roman culture, but rather preserved it. They were anti-judaist though, including anti-christian.

Vikings did not destroy much culture and generally assimilated completely into local culture within a few generations. Normandie as the best known example.

Let's tax hard-working and intelligent, family-oriented men, and give the money to shiftless welfare moms. Then let's give all legal privileges to mothers. What could possibly go wrong?

[Image: Untitled.png]

We've reached the point where the family-oriented men are either refusing to start families or can't afford too.

Last year as an independent contractor I made about $60K and paid $18K in taxes. If I saved that $18K for five years I could easily afford to start a family if I wanted. But it is useless in this tax/legal climate.

Also, wages are stagnant but inflation is running at about 2%. So basically the American wage earner is taking a 2% pay cut every year. The percentage of men who will be able to save up a nest egg to start a family in this economic and tax climate is shrinking fast.

Quote: (11-14-2013 05:52 PM)TheRookie Wrote:  

Let's tax hard-working and intelligent, family-oriented men, and give the money to shiftless welfare moms. Then let's give all legal privileges to mothers. What could possibly go wrong?

[Image: Untitled.png]

We've reached the point where the family-oriented men are either refusing to start families or can't afford too.

Last year as an independent contractor I made about $60K and paid $18K in taxes. If I saved that $18K for five years I could easily afford to start a family if I wanted. But it is useless in this tax/legal climate.

Also, wages are stagnant but inflation is running at about 2%. So basically the American wage earner is taking a 2% pay cut every year. The percentage of men who will be able to save up a nest egg to start a family in this economic and tax climate is shrinking fast.

Inflation at 2% ????? Yeah right !

Quote: (11-14-2013 03:55 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Then the study makes no sense. How can more men be childless then women? Only two possibilities:

Either way, this is a death knell for western civ as we know it if conditions persist.

Honestly, I see Europe going the way of the Byzantine Empire. Modern day Turkey was once a white Christian empire. Now it's Muslim (although there are still plenty of whites there, but they are a minority and they are still muslim).

It is almost as if Islam is a religion specifically designed to take over Christian countries.

2. Doesn't make any sense. If that were true a larger percentage of women would be having less kids too.

It's 1 for sure:

In one generation or two, 2050ish, France will be an Islamic Republic. Unless things change dramatically which I don't envision.

This same thing has been happening to Italy for the last decade. Its funny when you are there because there are all these aged drunk hipsters running around at night acting like they're 20.

My guess is that this is business as usual for the 1st world and in large part represents the excess men for whom no unmarried counterpart exists (though I'm not sure if it's France that has one of the highest amount of out-of-wedlock kids.)

Quote: (11-14-2013 06:56 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2013 03:55 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Either way, this is a death knell for western civ as we know it, if conditions persist.

2. Doesn't make any sense. If that were true a larger percentage of women would be having less kids too.

It's 1 for sure:

You are saying that Number 2 possibility "Doesn't make any sense", because you think that White people still make up around 90% of the global population in France.

That is where you are wrong. White people nowadays make up only 68 or 70% of the global population in France. (Down from 99,99% fifty years ago, tropical islands excluded...)

So, the increase of babies from African women does 'compensate' the decrease of babies from White and Arab women in France, almost, statistically.

Number 2 possibility is the answer.

One change I've seen here in Northern California is a lot more white women with asian guys than ten and certainly twenty years ago.

In particular some very hot white chicks with tall, very handsome Indian guys who are obviously from the upper classes of India ( maybe 2nd or 3rd generation)

Women go for status (roughly = money * height).

There may be a time lag as Chinese and Indian professional classes gain the image of high-status mates, but women are too dumb to afford the 750K houses, 300K college educations for the kids, and 80k cars "needed" in California and the conservative, long-term money focus ( med school, high savings rate) will win .

Game can turn off the house-comfort-security seeking circuit in women for a time, but not long enough to get kids out of her in today's birth-controlled world.

The really smoking 8.5+ chicks are still with Biff the frat boy, but the lesser white guys like me who are saying "fuck you" to 40 years of full-time mortgage servant worker bee lives are out in the evo cold. No kids. Maybe headed to Philippines but nothing happening here.

Just going to that office 5 days a week for 20 years so she can have her kids, house, and North Face clothes....sorry.

I sincerely am in terror of paying child support to a ameribitch fucking someone else, and luckily(?) I've aged out of where they view me as a prime target to be their mortgage buffalo.

Quote: (11-15-2013 03:05 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Women go for status (roughly = money * height).

The really smoking 8.5+ chicks are still with Biff the frat boy, but the lesser white guys like me who are saying "fuck you" to 40 years of full-time mortgage servant worker bee lives are out in the evo cold. No kids. Maybe headed to Philippines but nothing happening here.

Just going to that office 5 days a week for 20 years so she can have her kids, house, and North Face clothes....sorry.

I sincerely am in terror of paying child support to a ameribitch fucking someone else, and luckily(?) I've aged out of where they view me as a prime target to be their mortgage buffalo.

My friend, best of luck in the Philippines or Ukraine or Colombia.

You have cleverly identified the problem and situation you are in. So, act accordingly. Go get a wife in Philippines or Cambodia or Ukraine or Colombia or Mexico or Argentina. There, you are NO MORE A LESSER GUY.