rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miss BumBum 2013

Miss BumBum 2013

The winner:
[Image: Daiane-Macedo-ganadora-concurso-Bumbum_C...106_14.jpg]

Some of the candidates:
[Image: 0010113383.jpg]
[Image: culo.jpg]

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Miss BumBum 2013

Nice.

Looks like my crib on a typical Tuesday Night.

Miss BumBum 2013

I wonder if any of those asses are fake?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Miss BumBum 2013

It's a meissing that Brazilian women are getting used to getting tattoes like their American counterparts.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Miss BumBum 2013

No morenas/mulattas in this years' competition?

Miss BumBum 2013

Yuk at the tattoos. The only positive though is that they either get them in discrete places which I like (under the boob, mid section on side) or at least they get them in areas THAT COMPLIMENT their bodies.

Girls here get sleeves on their skinny or stubby pudge out arms and they look stupid 97% of the time, they will get tats on their calves to that also looks dumb. The Brasil girls posted at least try to let them look like the tattoo is molded to their bodies. They do look trashy hot model types.. I hope it's not a trend down there...

Miss BumBum 2013

I like women's asses. But not those sort. They are too big for me...

Miss BumBum 2013

[Image: kermit.gif]

10/10 would bang

Miss BumBum 2013

An ass competition with no black/dark skin girls?

Miss BumBum 2013

You can tell looking at the winner's body she's toned. Her arm looks cut.

Cute face + bubble ass.

WB.

Miss BumBum 2013

Miss Santa Catarina is great-looking, would bang 1000 times in a couple of weeks, on the beach or anywhere!

But miss Espirito Santo is I think a transsexual. She definitely has false boobs, and tattoes. Would not bang. Ok maybe I would, but after checking whether she is a woman indeed.

Miss BumBum 2013

Fake boobs required for this?

Miss BumBum 2013

10/10

Would bang bang all the BumBum.

Wald

Miss BumBum 2013

Just got back from Rio this afternoon. And I already miss the big bundao. So, for no reason, here are a few pics I peeled off Facebook for us brasileira ass lovers...

Miss BumBum 2013

Quote: (11-14-2013 09:06 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Just got back from Rio this afternoon. And I already miss the big bundao. So, for no reason, here are a few pics I peeled off Facebook for us brasileira ass lovers...

i am not an ass man but the bottom left damn!

Miss BumBum 2013

Oh yeah? If you like that, check these out. You would not believe what you can find floating around on Facebook.
And like little chipmunks collecting tender morsels for that special moment, so I continue to hit the save button when I see good shots of these temptresses from southern climes.

Ass man, ate morrer!

Miss BumBum 2013

I like all of those girls, I wish we had a competition like this in the U.S.

I wonder if they like gringos...

Quote:cardguy Wrote:

I like women's asses. But not those sort. They are too big for me...

I was like that when I was younger. Go somewhere where you find a lot of women from Central or South America for awhile. You will probably change like I did.

Miss BumBum 2013

I like nice asses, just not the giant legs that sometimes come with them.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Miss BumBum 2013

Quote: (11-14-2013 12:02 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

No morenas/mulattas in this years' competition?
Quote: (11-14-2013 02:26 PM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

An ass competition with no black/dark skin girls?

At any of their competitions. From these pictures and MOST of the pictures you see from that country you would wonder where are the so called 50% of people who consider themselves black/brown/mulatto

Miss BumBum 2013

Damn you Quintus for posting these.

A trip to Rio is in order for me quite soon...

Miss BumBum 2013

Several random comments:

Whenever I get frustrated with the day to day headaches and annoyances of living here I remind myself that an ass beauty contest is on primetime television.

Girls here take their asses seriously. Every man owes it to himself to sign up for a gym membership in Brazil and watch dozens of girls per day executing all manner of ass exercises in ridiculous spandex outfits.

A lot of girls take it too far. Most of the Miss Bum Bum (pronounced Boom Boom which makes it that much better) contestants could probably squat more than me. Not a fan of the huge muscular thighs (of course WB all of them). There was an article in Folha da São Paulo a while back about the phenomenon of frog leg women (giant legs and small torso). I will post a link next time I check the forum while not on my phone.

Yes, it's ridiculous that there is not a single Black or Mulatta girl in an ass contest. Brazil is a racist place and fair skin is the ideal of beauty here.

For what it's worth I saw a local brothel advertising the appearance of miss BB 2012. I guess those are the kind of doors the title opens.

There are tons of bad tats here. Worse than the tramp stamp epidemic in the US. The dumbest is the cursive text on the forearm spelling out their / their boyfriend's / their babies name. Also tons of girl have a little tat on their wrist. Apparently Giselle Bunchen got one and everyone followed.

Miss BumBum 2013

I have this craving for pears all of a sudden...

Miss BumBum 2013

[Image: missbumbum-74.JPG]
Btw,the winner won a 5 K BRL prize,it is not much money

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Miss BumBum 2013

Quote: (11-15-2013 08:09 AM)champ Wrote:  

Several random comments:

Whenever I get frustrated with the day to day headaches and annoyances of living here I remind myself that an ass beauty contest is on primetime television.

Girls here take their asses seriously. Every man owes it to himself to sign up for a gym membership in Brazil and watch dozens of girls per day executing all manner of ass exercises in ridiculous spandex outfits.

A lot of girls take it too far. Most of the Miss Bum Bum (pronounced Boom Boom which makes it that much better) contestants could probably squat more than me. Not a fan of the huge muscular thighs (of course WB all of them). There was an article in Folha da São Paulo a while back about the phenomenon of frog leg women (giant legs and small torso). I will post a link next time I check the forum while not on my phone.

Yes, it's ridiculous that there is not a single Black or Mulatta girl in an ass contest. Brazil is a racist place and fair skin is the ideal of beauty here.

For what it's worth I saw a local brothel advertising the appearance of miss BB 2012. I guess those are the kind of doors the title opens.

There are tons of bad tats here. Worse than the tramp stamp epidemic in the US. The dumbest is the cursive text on the forearm spelling out their / their boyfriend's / their babies name. Also tons of girl have a little tat on their wrist. Apparently Giselle Bunchen got one and everyone followed.

Just got back from Rio yesterday...I concur with what you said. I also notice a lot of Arabic tattoos, as it is considered "exotic" and "cool". And the funny thing is that the words often don't make much sense when translated. Just general banalities.
Visited Mirante de Grumari and some obscure places therein...awesome beaches..

Miss BumBum 2013

Ahhh, Rio. I still remember the bumdas all over the place...

Shit, tThanks guys, now i want to return to Rio (and i dont have the money right now "grumble grumble"). [Image: punchballs.gif]

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina