rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Barbara Approach Diary

I was going to finally make this thread in the Travel section in the Santa Barbara thread, but I thought since it is more about approaches from what I consider myself an intermediate it would be better read here in the Newbie Forum.

I am stoned, hopefully this first post will come out well! I am taking a break from pushing way hard through Halloween weekend.

Background:
I moved to Santa Barbara 5 weeks ago, my plan on why to move here was outlined here. My overall goal before moving here was to do 1500 approaches in 1 year once I moved here.

I had 20+ bangs under my belt before moving, but the majority were from online game.

I have landed 6 bangs so far since I have moved here. 3 from approaches, 3 from online. The most recent 3 bangs happened in a 4 days span from last Friday through this last Tuesday. I am juggling 7 numbers right now with new prospects all are from approaches in this batch of numbers.

Since I haven't kept track, I'd estimate I have done 50-70 approaches so far, most approaches are on campus, rest are night game.

I was a beginning player than was decent at online game, and has been shifting to become an intermediate player through approaches over this last year.

The bangs have been:

6.5 - 27yo - half filipina/half italian grad student
7.2 - 22yo - greek/mediterrean training to be yoga instructor
5.0 - 34yo - white, shorter, frumpy, but good legs and tits dance instructor
6.5 - 26yo - polish/egyptian mix - office girl/ex college swimmer
8.0 - 21yo - white blonde/blue eye California girl - college student
7.4 - 21yo - mix black/white South African exchange student/ ex Jagermeister shot girl in South Africa

I felt this was worth posting because 6 bangs in my first 5 weeks here seems to put me on pace for 50+ bangs in 1 year. Something must be going alright or it may be a fluke.

But.... I am stoned right now and will post next time with details on the bangs and more specifically my approach strategies and thoughts.

The 8.0 is the hottest girl I have ever banged. I had a handful of low 7's before moving here, rest cute 6's with a few throw aways in there haha.

Today I direct day approached the hottest girl I have ever approached a blonde little bombshell 20 yo 8.5 got the number, we'll see what happens.

I will post more from memory and approaches.... but for now I am stoned here is that direct approach from today.

College Campus:
8.5 girl walking out of student center, she looks way busy on her phone, I wait it out until she walks to the bike rack. As I walk up I quickly argue to myself about going direct or indirect and asking about her bicycle and banter with that. I decide to go direct, because as I will post soon, I have had success lately.

*Standing a good 8 ft away as she unlocks here bike because I am tall and do not want to surprise the cat

T: "Hey, excuse me"

*I wait for her to look up from unlocking her bike, I make some warm eye contact and smile

T: "I just noticed you walking past me, and I wanted to come over and tell you that I think you are cute and wanted to introduce myself."

*She smiles and laughs at this.

T: "I'm T"
*go for the handshake

G: "I'm G"

*I talk to her about how warm it is, and how warm the ocean is lately for this time of year, how I surfed the morning before at dawn and how it was such a great view.... monologue etc etc.... I find out we moved from the same area. I ramble about the differences in beaches etc.

Doing a direct approach, but front loading her and hitting her over the head at the beginning that this is a pick up, then ramble ramble to put down the flaking rate.

She eventually said she had to leave to catch a train home for the Holiday weekend, sent her the standard after number text (15-30min after)....

Text: "hey G its T nice meetin you catch ya later"

Sometimes I will get a text response back soon after sometimes not I will follow with a phone call and I get in touch all seems to be a numbers game, but yeah if the chick texts back right away it's a great sign, if she doesn't my odds are usually much worse.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Going to try to catch up with the more interesting approaches and go from there adding post when I have time.

7.2 yoga instructor in training:

Second bang since I moved here.

Grocery store stationary aisle - was looking for a grid notebook:

She walks into the aisle and stops, spotted her a bit earlier:

T: Hey excuse me I am new in town, know of a place nearby I can buy good notebooks, can't find what I am looking for here.

G: Oh well let' see, there a Staples off Main St. blah blah blah...
*She is really smiley, doe eyes

T: Oh ok cool, what are you looking for?

G: Blah blah study material for the LSAT.

T: Oh really? Lawyer huh? You don't look like a lawyer. You look too innocent and non threatening. I mean I couldn't imagine you defending a known serial killer or something like that. You must want to do contracts...

G: What?! I don't look tough enough?

T: Nope. I couldn't see you sitting in a room with a dangerous criminal and trying to help them get out of trouble when you know they are guilty. You seem more laid back like a hippy girl. You have that easy going energy. Maybe you are really into yoga and organic stuff.

G: Hhahahah, I am training to be a yoga instructor!

T: I bet you like to get stoned too, how is the weed up here, any good?

G: Hmmm yeah it's good [Image: smile.gif]

T: Are you stoned right now? *surprised expression

G: No! I have just been studying for the LSAT I am taking a break right now it's been crazy. I have been dead sober for a week!

T: Damn! That ruins my plans to take you out for a drink right now. How about we talk later.

*Hand her my phone get her number with an area code from my birth place far away

T: XXX area code!? You are from X city?

G: Yeah haha how do you know it?

T: blah blah born there blah blah

G: Oh cool blah blah

T: Talk to you later G.....

Bang:

First date was to take place on a Sunday - she texts me out of the blue on Friday night wanting to meet for drinks saying she is ready to party and her friends are busy.

Mana from heaven!

My brother is here helping me move in that first week and I tell him I have to ditch him for the night to bang this chick this is just too easy. He ends up going out with my next door neighbor and his friends (I am great friends with the neighbor now).

She then calls before we are to meet and says she is a few blocks away at a bar and wants me to come by. Glorious!

My brother is pregaming at my place with my neighbor and I tell him to watch his texts incase I bring her home.

I show up to the bar which is the restaurant she works at. Bad sign I think this is her turf. She is dressed to kill though. Bright red lipstick. Tight halter top showing off a flat tight tan stomach, and pants that look like they are painted on with small high heel boots.

She is distant at first and talks more to her bartender coworker. She hooks us up with some discounted shots after I say we NEED to do shots to celebrate and help her relax. 3 shots later she loosens up and pays more attention to me than the bartender or whatever else. I make sure to not pay her too much attention before she warms up to me. I say we should go to another bar.
I text my brother "status? EVAC EVAC EVAC!!!"

She rode her bicycle there and needs to get it. On the way to her bicycle in a dark alley I go for the kiss and am partially denied. She walks quickly ahead I do not chase and walk even slower.

She fetches her bike and I say we should go to my place it is only 1 block away. She disagrees at first but is getting drunk and soon gives in. Near my place she rides ahead on her bike like she is riding away. I just still walk slow towards my place, she finally loops around.

The porch light is on by my place as she is off her bike now walking it next to me. My brother is a mere 100ft down a poorly lit sidewalk with my neighbor and he says "Hey T!".

I merely wave him off knowing this will come of no good. Thank God he was out by then. I later learn the next day he had just left out the back door 30 sec before I saw him out there. Timing is everything.

We get inside, music is playing. She likes weed. We smoke up. I offer Jager shots. She is down. 3 rounds of Jager shots. So now 5 rounds of shots after her glasses of wine within an hour and fifteen minutes.

We start making out on the couch I caveman carry her to the bedroom, we go at it until clothes are off and we get near sex, but she passes out! And starts snoring like a 300 lbs man!

Damn that weed is good! Too good!

I toss and turn waiting for her to either wake up and puke or wake up and bone.

2 hours later she starts getting up... I don't know what is happening... but she gets out of bed QUICK.

She starts frantically racing around my apartment like she is trapped. Oh damn I think she is blacked out and panicking because she has no clue where she is! She is completely naked. My heart is racing... her body language says she could freak out. I did not want to grab her I thought she could scream out. Damn I am thinking cops and accusations.

She races from door to door in the apartment like she wants to escape! I keep trying to calm her and ask if she wants water and keep telling her let's get her dressed.

She finally finds the front door dead bolted shut. She is drunk as fuck but undoes that lock before I can convince her otherwise...

She is out on the porch naked and trying to get in my other neighbor's front door - we share a stoop. The porch light is on. It is 11:30pm.

She raises down the porch stairs to her parked bike. I try to keep saying G stop stop you can't ride you'll fucking kill yourself. Just come inside and get dressed!!! She gets on the bike successfully and I think she will ride down a street with no lights! I can see the court date now.

Thankfully she spills off the bike after getting the kickstand up and is not hurt. In fact she starts laughing! She gives in easily and comes back in. Once inside she hustles around again in drunken disillusionment. She makes it all the way back to the bathroom and shuts the door.

I wait intently betting she will pass out. 3 minutes later I hear no sound. I go in and sure enough she has passed out sitting on the toilet without the seat down and is slouched over.

I wake her up and make her put on PJs and lead her to bed. She lays down and immediately strips off all PJs, passes out and snores like a 300lbs man again.

At 5AM she wakes up frisky and we bang. We go to breakfast the next morning. In order to go to breakfast I drive behind her bicycling up the street, great view of those skin tight pants on that tanned yoga ass. Did I mention she sunbathes naked in her backyard everyday?

Breakfast is dull. We meet again things, fizzle, still working on her but I think it is done.

All for now.

Or

All the 3 hottest I've banged here on first meet have now fizzled out, no sex after first bang.

One I met for a Date 2 at her place after Date 1 bang, she lays out on me she just got out of a 5 year LTR and the guy cheated on her. She says she is in a funk, rejects my kiss, "wants to start really slow" and was authoritatively serious and bitchy about it, but cuddled up to me at the end of the date. We have not met again as she has been supremely flakey, but still responds to texts and calls randomly that are spread out over a month long period.

Second one after a SNL, seemed to really enjoy the sex, had breakfast together the next morning, get along well. Very flakey in text, feels like it is time to roll up the circus tent and move on.

Third one first date/meet bang from online happened in about 2 hours from meeting. She was already talking about grabbing dinner with me in the future and showing me around pre-bang. She was cuddly and clinging during the night after sex. She has been playful when texting me and not playing any games it seems. Last night we had plans to meet, she changed them to meet out later for drinks and maybe meet up with a girlfriend and that chick's boyfriend. She ended up flaking, which as soon as she changed the plans originally I knew it was almost guaranteed.

Slippery fish for a second bang with these girls. I would say my average quality bang has gone up in the last 6 months a bit and I usually don't have trouble getting more bangs out of a girl because they are looking for the BF experience. There must be something off in me that they are hesitant to meet again, but these girls seem friendly and excited in every other way.

Trying to learn how to turn these around while also keeping the pipeline full with new chickies so I don't sweat it.

Or

My guess is that you're coming on too strong to these girls after banging them, and are giving off vibes of seeing them as girlfriend material.

Instead of trying to go on traditional dates with them immediately after the SNL, try backing off, telling them by text that you had a good time, and then hitting them up a week later to hangout.

I think it was Parlay who said the other day on here that girls compartmentalize and have the guy who they fuck, the guy they go on dates with, the guy who buys them stuff, etc.

Be the guy these girls fuck, not the guy they go on dates with.

Meantime, I'd focus more on pulling new girls. Don't focus on your first conquests in the city and you'll find yourself building the harem you're looking for.

Quote: (11-10-2013 11:34 AM)Therapsid Wrote:  

My guess is that you're coming on too strong to these girls after banging them, and are giving off vibes of seeing them as girlfriend material.

Instead of trying to go on traditional dates with them immediately after the SNL, try backing off, telling them by text that you had a good time, and then hitting them up a week later to hangout.

I think it was Parlay who said the other day on here that girls compartmentalize and have the guy who they fuck, the guy they go on dates with, the guy who buys them stuff, etc.

Be the guy these girls fuck, not the guy they go on dates with.

Meantime, I'd focus more on pulling new girls. Don't focus on your first conquests in the city and you'll find yourself building the harem you're looking for.

I always have what I call a strong pimp hand voice sitting in my mind. I think I have made the error of being too nice or agreeable because these girls are all attractive and it is a new town and not fully listening to it.

I am going to cut them all off and put them on the back burner for a week or two and go after new prospects. I need to focus more on my pipeline and not my currents at all times. When I have done this the current girls start giving more attention and are easier to keep in harem.

Got to trust the pimp hand voice.

Or

You are a surfer in santa barbara. Bedding young hot surfer chicks should be like shooting fish in a barrel. Check out Sands beach during the afternoons.

Like I said I have had about 70 approaches since I have been here. I would like to average 4 a day to get to 1500 in a year. This means more catching up as I am averaging 2 a day so far. I will catch up with the interesting ones as time goes on, but I would like to make it current as well.

#71:
Not a straight approach just a normal flirting session. Was at Nordstroms trying on a Ted Baker suit. Suit salesman is an early 30s girl with a terrific body and very cute face. I'd give her a 7.8. Looks almost like she could have been an ex stripper due to the inconspicuous wrist and ankle tattoos. Looks like she zumbas or does some crazy dance class every day from those legs. I just banter and get her in the joking mood while trying on the suit, and making fun of other old man suits around. I notice a subtle shift in her from sales mode to friendly girl. At the end I ask to put the suit on hold (I am not buying it .) She started asking me personal questions as she put the suit on hold and I was looking at pocket squares. I know she is a salesman trying to sell that suit, something in her demeanor said she could have interest. After her asking some personal questions she handed me her business card and went off to do stuff. I was going to try to number close her when she was alone for a second, but it wasn't happening. I just emailed her, we'll see what happens.

Or

Quote: (11-10-2013 12:08 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

You are a surfer in santa barbara. Bedding young hot surfer chicks should be like shooting fish in a barrel. Check out Sands beach during the afternoons.

I have been to Sands to surf a week or two ago. There were only a few small groups of tight social circles sitting around, rest were surfer guys. The weather is getting a little colder right now. I did game a girl walking her dog after getting out of the ocean that day. I will be sure to try and hit it up more on the warmer days.

I've seen more SUP girls than surf. I've talked to tons of hot young girls about the ocean here and most say it is too cold for them, too much tar and oil, and so on. Plus in the water I have not seen one hot chick surfing yet out of dozens of surfers. A few walk along the beach and check the surfers out though.

Hot chicks rarely surf in my experience. They get that one lesson or two, but unless it is bikini surfing weather in Hawaii most can't hack it.

Oh yeah and the few girls I have talked to that are into surfing are masculine butterfaces. Hot girls just giggle, say they wish they did it more, but really don't give a fuck they just want sex with a surfer.

I definitely want to play the giving a lesson angle when I have the opportunity.

Or

Quote: (11-10-2013 02:56 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

I've seen more SUP girls than surf. I've talked to tons of hot young girls about the ocean here and most say it is too cold for them, too much tar and oil, and so on. Plus in the water I have not seen one hot chick surfing yet out of dozens of surfers. A few walk along the beach and check the surfers out though.

yes this is what I am talking about. I guess I should have clarified, when I say 'surfer girl' I mean "surfer groupie"

Quote:Quote:

Hot chicks rarely surf in my experience. They get that one lesson or two, but unless it is bikini surfing weather in Hawaii most can't hack it.

Oh yeah and the few girls I have talked to that are into surfing are masculine butterfaces. Hot girls just giggle, say they wish they did it more, but really don't give a fuck they just want sex with a surfer.

Definitely. It's already november, and the days are getting much shorter

Wine place, 6.3 strawberry blonde drinking white wine with a friend. My group is huddled next to her. Tap her shoulder from a small distance from the side:

T: "Hey excuse what is that you are drinking? It's my first time here, wondering if that is any good."

G: "Oh haha yeah it's my first time too it's blah blah, yeah it's good you should try it"

T: "Cool"

*Didn't follow up because I was eyeing a hot tit brunette while talking to a friend of a friend 6.4 girl practicing game on her. I should have followed up may have reopened.

#72:

7.2 short brunette fantastic rack brunette blue eyes nice ass and smile, looks late 20s but GOOD.

Still at the wine place she is making eye contact. Another guy in my new friend group I just met says hey did you see that girl in the white sweater? This dude is game aware. I said fuck yeah waiting to make my move. She is in a tight circle of girls at the other side of the wine bar. I am still practicing on the 6.4 friend of friend while eyeing her.

She crouches down to get things out of her purse and is somewhat alone. I go in and crouch next to her:

T: "Hey excuse me haha, this was the chance I saw to talk to you alone so I took it. I think you're cute and wanted to introduce myself. Maybe we can drink wine down here alone and have some good conversation."

G: *Doe eyed smile - "Hahah oh I see, well I would but I am not from here I am from San Diego."

T: "Oh I see and you are leaving tonight I am guessing just my luck"

*We exchange names, hand shake

G: "Yeah, but I will be sure to say goodbye before we leave"

When her group leaves the guy in my group says she is in San Diego go for the number again. I go.

I go outside stop her in the middle of 5 friends and say hey I have family near San Diego I go down there, let me have your number and we will meet up. She says she is moving far away soon. Denied, but seemed pleased and gave me the strong tit hug good bye.

#73:
Beer bar. Staff waitress 7.3 California blonde. Great smile, decent body. I wait til the end of my time there to approach after she has gotten in a group conversation with my new friends, some of which are acquainted with her. She runs into the conversation when I am talking about the 8.0 club blonde I may hang out with later.

G: "I love all the conversations I walk into, all I heard was getting high and hot blonde girl"

T: "Wtf? Were you eavesdropping my conversation do you always do that?"

G: "No I just ran into it so what's that about"

T:"Blah blah excuse"

She talks more with group. On the way out I call over to her as she walks about the bar:

T: "So hey you wanna get high later? You fit the bill being blonde"

I go up and ask to talk to her later. She refuses to let me have her number, but makes me write down hers on a bill.... she laughs and its playful, who knows.

#74:

Wine bar. Friend of a friend of a friend 6.4 as I mentioned. Live her for a year only so we have some new comer commonalities. She takes about 30 minutes of talking to warm up to me before touching her starts. We talk about sports, her recent DUI, booze, dating... so on.

I mention this solely because I am starting to get the hang of staring off into space or at other girls asses while I have asked a girl a question and she is giving a long answer.

She interjected with:

G: "I'm sorry but am I boring you?"

T: "No of course not! I am just new here and taking in the scene. Go on go on!"

Hhahaha. I relish the blatant insecurities showing through.

No number had a tough split on focusing on other girls while talking to her. Maybe next time since I got some good touching and teasing in as we talked for over an hour.

Or

Had sex with the 21yo 8.0 club blonde for the second time last night (props Therapsid on the help here). Definitely worth not going after new tail that night instead. Seems like she isn't used to rough dominant sex laid on her, fun to see young girls seemingly experience newer things. This probably pushed her into the harem which is nice.

#73 7.3 California blonde actually text me this morning after I wrote my number on a bill. I am surprised, good sign she texted this fast though, hopefully she needs some hard lovin'. Haha.

I need to keep my head in the game though and continue approaching. Glad I got my approaches in earlier yesterday...

Or

7.4 21 yo mixed South African bang:

Viewed me on PoF, messaged her and she responded quickly, had a couple exchanges in a 2 day period when she left her number saying she is deleting her account. Writes down the wrong number by one digit. I text, nothing, try back a few days later with a call, some Indian dude picks up. I think it is a fake number, but cast my bang-killing ego aside and message her again on PoF which now her account looks blank. I tell her it was the wrong number, try again.
She responds quickly with the right number. I call her a few nights later and she picks up not knowing who it is.

She is driving home from a long day and I try to initially plan to meet the next night for drinks, to my surprise she says she is trying to keep me on the phone because she just wants to unwind and socialize. I tell her let's be spontaneous and meet right now. She is over at my place a half hour later , and I give her the tour of my place. This is my first online straight to home event haha. She is surprisingly trusting I guess because of our comfort on the phone and is familiar with my neighborhood.

After the tour we have drinks and a cigarette then she offers to show off the town to me. It is a dead night so hit a few bars I convince her to take a shot at the first bar. She was defending against it and says she gets crazy after shots. I say good.

At the 3rd bar we are doing shots and playing pool. I go against conventional wisdom in bar games or carnival games where I am playing against my date and do no let them win. I downplay my skills when they asked how much I played a certain game before then I beat the crap out of them and make fun of them. It is just like hustling in my mind. They don't see it coming and love it and keep punching you in the ribs playfully.

After we start getting touchy and she is positioning for a shot I say:

"Wait wait! You've got something on your lips..."

I bend down to her stance and kiss her firmly right there. She laughs, loves it, says that was awesome and high fives me.

When she goes to the bathroom I cheat and just hit in my last 2 balls and the 8 ball saying I finished the game so we can go. Some guy at the bar yells out "CHEATER!"

I just say "yeah I love to cheat!"

He just says "...just had to call it out"

I think he was jealous I was gaming this girl hard and fast.

We go back to my place and take more shots she is already comfortable. She attacks me on the couch and straddles me.

I caveman carry her with her legs wrapped around me to the bedroom.

Clothes come off quick. She has eerily smooth skin, feels like she puts on moisturizer everyday and her skin feels like the gloss finish of a magazine cover. Wtf is this?

Anyways she has a banging little yoga body in a 5'3" 100 lbs frame? She is tight and frisky.

The fun begins low and behold I never hear this before. 4 strong fist bangs on the other side of my bedroom wall. I actually am knocked out of the moment and go to the front door to see what it is? Nothing?

We go back at it and again it is 11:30pm on a Tues. The 4 strong knocks.. I get it now. The bed is rocking so hard into the wall over and over my 2 bitchy (7.2 blonde and 6.7 brunette 22 yo neighbors don't like what they hear!)

I lead my girl back out to the living couch to go at it, the sex isn't as good on the couch. We go back to the bed which I drag away from the wall so it won't bang into it.

My girl wakes up at 4AM and leans upright in a weird way.... uh oh... she has to puke. I get her over to the bathroom and there is a little throw up not much....

I have a brand new packaged extra toothbrush handy. No clue who mentioned this on the forum, but I followed advice as was prepared. She stays the night and leaves early the next morning.

We texted back and forth smoothly since, but she flaked hard this last Friday and it seems to have fizzled for now...

Or

Bad day out today. I am new to mall game, and day/early evening sober street game. This game can be a goldmine in this town because I have been out on week nights to lounges and bars and it really doesn't seem worth the time, money, or health lost. Save it for the dance floors on the weekends with the shots. I am mad I did not wake up early enough from partying last night and missed going to Sands to check out all the college chicks that may have been out. Could have been a great holiday beach day. Fuck.

I have not gone out strictly alone to game for almost 2 weeks except for campus day game which I consider much easier.

I lost some of my lone wolf powers just by getting a little rusty and having my frame shook.

I was planning to game for an hour in an outdoor mall and the downtown street next to it. I left while it was still light out which I think is a huge benefit for IOIs and comfort.

I had 3 solid approach opportunities I let slide all 5 minutes from left I left my door step and I did not take advantage. This shook my frame. 10 minutes later at the mall an even hotter opportunity was there for the taking and I missed it. This shook me enough I went into a store to look at clothes, shoes, and clear my mind.

I ended up doing 2 approaches which were both weak, but at least I forced myself into it.

#75:
6.3 33yo blonde fashionable geek woman is walking past, I stop her with "excuse me" and ask if she knows if there is a Diesel jeans store in the mall because I am having a hard time finding it. She does not shift at all and is very helpful I could have extended the pick up for practice, but I am done with older ok looking chicks. If they are older they better give me a blood rush instantly.

#76:
6.4 26yo Asian girl with a long flowing dress, cute was passing me on the cross walk. I decided to go direct because I thought I caught her checking me out. Get up to her go direct and no English. I had an instinct as soon as I decided to go for it something was off. I need to experiment with saying hi as soon as a chick walking by gives me eye contact and banter from there. I usually see them go by or check me out and I chase after and stop them. I think I need the 3 seconds to decide if I want to really do the approach.

What I learned is the outdoor mall is well lit and has music so it is comfortable for girls. It gets dark fast so on weekday nights early evening it can be a good gaming place, especially to catch shop girls leaving and coming from work. I need to work on opinion clothes openers in the shops, but I am scared of coming in too often that the staff will think I am weird. So I plan to stay in the outdoor walks of the mall.

Street game in downtown early evening sober is tough. It is not very well lit except on street corners. I think the farmer's market night is money though because they block of the street and all the chickies come dress up to shop for vegetables, easy shooting. I picked up a number from that just passing by it last week. That is tomorrow night, should be better if I attempt.

Or

Newbie tip especially for young bachelors or college guys:

I have a mini fridge in my living room it is right next to the couch. I have all my liquor on top of it with a classy little vintage lamp to light the bottles up from behind and a nice picture above framed on the wall to class up the mini-fridge aspect. Girls have called it my Mad Men bar.

You need these things at least:

Jagermeister
Patron Silver (or good tequila)
Good vodka
2 clean shot glasses
2 clean glasses
Good weed hidden but nearby, some girls hate it, subtley ask
Fridge has ice and chasers

To pre-game with dates, or after party and up the sexual vibe and kill LMR almost 95%+ of girls will fall into a Jager shot, Patron shot, or good vodka shot camp.

This is what I call drink logistics.

The trip to the kitchen to refill drinks or get more shots can pause the vibe when everything is in reaching distance it makes the girls want to drink more and touch more quickly in my opinion. The vibe rides like a long wave gently crashing towards your bedroom.

If you are a younger bachelor this is all good, if I was older with a house or classier place I would not do it. Young cats - it helps. Details, details.

Or

Why do I have to be a sort of face snob? So many firm young girls with mediocre faces such a loss.

Did a direct earlier and recieved a counter-punch direct blow out will share later. Lessons learned.

Or

Lots of thoughts today, damn I am stoned again this is a party town. Should be sleeping, but I wanted to get this out now.

First thing I am experiencing is a little approach fatigue. Approaches take work and energy to work out well. It can take a little out of you.

I am finding going direct can be a crutch for getting lazy. I am feeling going direct only on a heavier IOI or a girl that looks extremely friendly.

I hate approaching girls sitting down doing something, sometimes when I get to see their face in full view it is a let down.

Putting effort into approaching a plain 6 doesn't do it for me. I thought the extra practice could help, I just have no energy into them.

[i]Campus:[/i]
#77:
7.2 20 yo thin icy blonde, she was the counter punch direct blow out. I direct approached her, why? I shouldn't have. She had a hot girl walk and hot girl clothes, but head down with earplugs and a bitchy countenance. After I caught up to her and said she was cute and introduced myself she said:

"Thanks, (small smile) but I'm not feeling you"

Puts her headphones in and walks off immediately. This isn't an awful blowout, but the way she said it shook my frame for 15 minutes.

I believe direct game other than from a time constraint, heavy IOI, extremely approachable body language should not be used. Also if you run out of indirect material in a conversation and cannot bait you might as well throw it out there.

6.5 19yo red head. Cute, my kind of 6, could have been 7+ if she wore make up, right clothes etc.

Laptop opened her, my second ever laptop or gadget opener. She had an Apple, I claimed I was looking for a new one is it worth the money to stay with Apple. Asked what the model was blah blah blah. She was seated at a small table against wall. There were a few extra chairs surrounding the table scattered so getting nearer to her was a little more difficult. The conversation went well. In fact I ejected because I wasn't expecting it to go that well.

I need to get used to have success in indirect openers, as too much throws me off.

#79:
5.7 20yo slim. She was sitting on a bench with her laptop, face down studying. From a profile she looked like a 7+. I was horrified as the sunlight showed her facial features to me dead on. She wasn't even a 6 soley because of her mismatch face. I could only go on a few lines and my penis pointed me elsewhere.

#80:
6.0 18yo blonde little extra weight but bangable. She was seated on a bench alone reading a book. I looked at her as practice. I hate approaching seated girls.
still. I asked her for directions to a part of campus anyone should know. She of course said she was a first year and had no idea. I could have changed the course of the conversation, but was shocked she did not know this place on campus, anyone here for a week would know. She wasn't hot enough, my penis wanted to give up.

#81:
7.5 brunette curly flowing hair, gleaming blue eyes. I asked her about directions to the part of campus everyone should know. She was walking past when I stopped her. She was helpful and got out her phone to get a map. I said I am horrible with maps that's why I don't use them. She points me toward where I want to go. We hold eye contact, and I am surprised again by indirect success. I could have kept going or broken to direct as she seemed as she was headed somewhere and may have to leave suddenly. She was still standing facing me waiting for me to carry the conversation. I bailed out of inexperience. Bad loss.

#82:
6.4 half Japanese half white grad student. Could have also been a 7+ if she did not have mid length hair, no make up, and conservative dress. She had a good base to work with. She walked past me and gave me a slight IOI. I got lazy and just direct approached by catching up to her and telling her I saw her walk by, I thought she was cute, I want to introduce myself. She responded extremely well. We ended up talking about where we are from, where we have traveled. We also spoke of Japan where she lived for awhile, and about affects of a culture as to how people react to certain noises and sounds. She was studying to be a social psychologist.
She asked me tons of personal questions. I thought this is in the bag.

So after I had direct opened her and hit her over the head with my intentions she waits for a 10 minute conversation to pass before mentioning at the end when I go for the number that she has a boyfriend, but thinks it is awesome I am so brave to approach. Thanks for the time waste bitch LOL.

Ice Cream Shop
#83:
6.8 29yo brunette 5'4". I saw her ass and legs first from behind they were killer. Another yoga fanatic it seems here. Crazy good body. I could not staring at her ass. She seemed in a hurry to her car so I direct approached saying I am new to the area, noticed her, wanted to talk, think shes cute. She takes it well, but still in hurry mode. We chat for 5 minutes then I go for the number and she says she will take mine. I give it to her.

My thinking is don't take no for an answer and say you need her number and you do not give girls numbers...

Farmer's Market:
This is every Tuesday downtown, but it is getting dark early now and they pack up early. Still seems like a small gold mine you could get in 4-5 approaches easily on fit young organic girls. I spent 30min there and pussed out on 3 opportunities.

More to come...

Or

Why when I see a young attractive girl with a knee wrap, ankle wrap, leg cast, arm wrap, or arm cast I get a boner almost?

Something tells me it is the feminine helplessness that is so attractive. A girl on crutches with a knee wrap that is cute and in shape with her legs showing off is a huge turn on. Anyone else experience this? Am I strange? Banging a girl with a knee wrap or little arm wrap or cast is now on my list.

Or

Every time I question myself on what I am doing here in SB and why I am making game a big part of this year is for a few reasons:

I want to get 1500. This is the best year to do it. Doing it now will put in the work so I have the experience to day or night game anywhere at any age with some ease and grace. In a few years I want to switch gears to money game, but it sure be nice to know I did not spend most of my peak slaving away at a career. During money game phase, having some expertise to pluck woman in day game or just random night at the bar seems like it will help me focus on work, because I will already have the tools for woman so it is no issue.

In the future I think I would downshift to a 1 approach a day plan to stay sharp. Right now I need to focus.

I tend to go on an approach and analyze it right after. I need to get in batches of approaches and be ready the second I set foot in a public setting. I have missed many good approaches due to not being ready the first 1 minute I am outside. I have also missed many opportunities by getting in my head about the last approach and missing one right in front of my face.

It has to be like a sport, you need to forget the last play and always be ready to shoot again. You can watch the game film afterwards. Focus on this play.

You need to strap your helmet on and start shooting the second you walk out the door and cut the hippy bullshit of satiating yourself with thoughts taking you out of the present.

Or

Quote: (11-13-2013 03:31 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Why when I see a young attractive girl with a knee wrap, ankle wrap, leg cast, arm wrap, or arm cast I get a boner almost?

Something tells me it is the feminine helplessness that is so attractive. A girl on crutches with a knee wrap that is cute and in shape with her legs showing off is a huge turn on. Anyone else experience this? Am I strange? Banging a girl with a knee wrap or little arm wrap or cast is now on my list.
You are not strange. Those wraps are usually sign that girl is active, doing some sports, etc. I can't say I get turned on just by seeing that, but it always raises my interest in such girl.

I saw a crutch leg cast girl today, pussed out the approach. My loss.

I notice the college girls cursing very loudly on a daily basis. Much more than the guys. I hope against hope this means easier and better sex from them.

I didn't surf this weekend and drank on Sunday instead because my surf instructor friend was chasing waves in Santa Cruz. I feel withdrawls. I have the suit, boots, and soon to be rack. Once I get the rack I can borrow boards from him. The rest will be history.

My lone wolf power is back up on high looking forward to going out this weekend.

My first suit for night game came in the mail today from the Combantant Gentlemen thread. We will see how good it is. Need a pocket square.

#84:
Laundrymat, 6.8 thin 5'3" 27yo Mexican girl mopping the floors. Asked her about the laundrymat, machines, the rules, playing dumb. She barely gave eye contact and acted like she barely spoke English.

Campus
#85:
7.1 20yo half Mexican half Brazilian. Came to the country 6 years ago. She was sitting on a bench looking at her folder. I stated I am new around here and I asked for directions to a beach on campus everyone should know. She surprisingly offered to walk me to the beach herself right then. I knew the beach was a good 10 minute walk. I did not have much time but went with it. She was asking personal questions immediately and I was returning the banter. We got halfway there before I said I really need to head back, she said she did as well. I soon found out she went out of her way just to show me where it was. It was at least a half hour commitment on the spot. When we got back to where I picked her up she just said she would sit there again and read so she had no where to be. We exchanged numbers easily. She was very friendly. Foreign girl of course. I have high hopes of a no flake. The "tour" lasted 20 minutes or so. Was getting to be in a number drought so this was a nice splash of rain.

This positive approach shook my frame a bit. Unexpected success can still shake my frame almost worse than a blow out. I feel overly satisfied and my game weakens for the next approaches.

#86:
7.4 19yo California skinny blonde 5'9". She was getting her bike out and I stopped her to compliment it and ask where can I get a similar one. I also asked questions about its weight, how it rode and so on. A small 5 minute conversation. She was leaning to leave so I left her. She was nice and polite.

#87:
7.3 21yo California blonde. She was sitting on a bench on her phone probably waiting for class. I asked again where the beach was. She offered some directions, but was not enthusiastic. I was already seated next to her which helped ease things. She wore gigantic sunglasses at near dusk so making out her expressions was difficult. There was nothing there.

#88:
This was forced. 6.2 short Mexican chick standing and looking at her phone. I asked for directions again to the beach she knew where it was and gave me some directions. She looked like a 7+ at profile I was wrong. Dead wrong.

#89:
6.7 25yo brunette office girl. Saw her coming out of my building. I surmise she works on a different floor. I introduce myself as new to these parts. We have a good little conversation. I did not want to muddy the waters too fast in my work environment by going direct. It could have gone longer.

I already banged a girl that works in the same office as her on that floor. I work on a different floor. Things could get dodgy if I bang her too. Could be funny that is for you to decide and me to hopefully find out if I isolate her again.

Or

I often wonder how long it will take to run into or accidently reapproach a girl I have approached or just see her walking by. I am getting closer to enough approaches and numbers especially on campus it is bound to happen, but has not yet. I would say when I get to 300+ girls approached during the same times of day I game it will have to start happening consistently on campus.

For some reason I can pick a girl's attractiveness with great accuracy in the 6.0 to 7.5 range. There always seems to be a huge gap where there are very few girls in my perception between 7.5 to 8.0 and 8.5 to 9.0. Once they get hot enough things get blurry fast. Because they are so rare they either get an 8 or a 9 badge and that's that. The cute girls to on their way to being hot I guess really just are that much more common. It really is a true bell curve to get to the 8s and 9s.

Or

I had not seen Porch Girl, the first bang story I posted here for a month. I texted her "..." game I read on Heartiste.

Last night:

T: "..."

PG: "......"

T: "........ i win"

PG: "what's up?"

T: "i feel ripped off i didnt get my free yoga lessons"

PG: "Ripped off? Ouch"
PG: "We can still do that"

blah blah blah.... our Date 2 consisted of me going over to her place for wine and her wanting to not friend zone it, but start slow meaning cuddling but no kissing as she said we went too fast. I dropped her down after that and been after other girls this entire time.

She now last night invites me over to smoke free marijuana at around 10pm. Our last meeting was awkward. This meeting was fun the entire time. I like hanging out with this girl. Nothing happened, but I want to squeeze free yoga lessons out of her and hopefully a new social circle with some yoga girls. If we got drunk alone together it would be on. Rare for me to enjoy a girl's company especially post-bang knowing that it won't happen that night again. She has had the most amazingly fit all tan body I have been with(sunbathes nude in her back yard and does yoga for at least 2 hours a day and runs religiously). All the girls do yoga in this town it is amazing.

Am I out of line with these thoughts?

Or

good read.

Apolgies for the slew of posts, but I want to get all caught up and plus simple approach only posts will bore most.

The Blonde Librarian Halloween Bang:

I have strong thoughts about Halloween. Especially what to wear. I think you do want to stand out. But NOT to guys. The last thing you want is drunk guys yelling at you and fucking up your game. Only be very visible to girls. I also do not like a costume that warrants picture taking. Halloween is too high energy to lock girls down for the work I would say.

My costume choice:
+ No fucking mask
+ Little to no make up you get 2 Quarter coin sizes of make up max
+ Your face is COMPLETELY visible and expressions can be seen. You need your face to game.
+ Wear something girls want to TOUCH, fur, crushed velvet, silk etc....

I always vote for and live and die by the the simple animal costume that accentuates your muscles while still showing your face and being cutesy for the bitches at the same time.

This year I got a wolf/fox raver hat that girls wear to EDC and shit. Furry gloves. A clip on tail. My hood thing was smooth as fuck. Girls loved touching it. I will expand more on what this costume did at a later time. I wore a dark henley and dark grey jeans with fresh shoes to complete the outfit.

You are going for cutesy but still more man than costume. I do not dig the full jump suit costumes. Too hot and don't show off your stature. You need your face and your stature to turn bitches on.

SNL:

I am at nightclub in the lobby area Saturday night early maybe 10pm only. It the Friday the day after Halloween. People seem to be taking a break from the night before. I'm not. Fuck that. This costume drapes pussy.

I am looking for my new next door neighbor friend dressed as Rayden from Mortal Combat. Could have been bad ass if he was buff, but he is skinny it came off too nerdy and covered up too much of him. He shall learn in time.

I cannot find him and do a 180 to go upstairs. Who is coming downstairs? A California blonde librarian slut with a great smile, flowing hair, red lipstick, and frameless glasses. I had no idea what she was supposed to be other than a sex kitten. The glasses made the costume. Tight yoga body of course. I would give her a barely edging 8.0.

I say hello as we make eye contact and smile. She step immediately into my personal space and I have my arms around her neck. We ask each other what we are supposed to be and why.

Newbie Tip:
Liquid courage is looked down upon by many. Fuck that I say if it works use it. I do what I call the punch in the face. Especially going out solo. I take 4-6 shots of Jager or Vodka and drink 2 mixed drinks to wash it down with in about a 30 minute span right before I go out specifically when I want to hit the dance floor.

I am a good dancer, probably borderline very good, dare I say great for a white guy. I mimic Justin Timberlake, Usher, Chris Brown, crip dancing, clown walkin' mixed with partner dancing I don't give a fuck. The hips and shoulders have to groove to get the girl sexual quickly imo.

I punched myself in the face before I met this chick. I was grinning ear to ear.

Back to the story.

Well I get kino fast and am chalk full of confidence coming off other minor successes with this costume.

I tell her we are going to dance and lead her by the hand to the empty dance floor. The liquid courage helps lead this. I dance my ass off. Pushing her away sometimes to just dance alone and show her sometimes the music is MINE not ours. Then I pull her back in partner style and get my hands all over her.

Ut-fucking-oh. Here her friends come. They leave us alone! Golden. We dance for 10 more minutes and she invites me to go to the next club with her friends.

In the corner of my eye 5 minutes early I see my Rayden impostor friend with his friends I haven't met. I pray they don't come introduce themselves. They don't. I later find the Game Wisdom I bestow on my new friend worked. He held his little mediocre chick friend from breaking up our intimate alone on the dance floor routine. And said "Travesty's working leave him alone", that's my boy.

We go to the next club she takes my hand and leads me out the door with direction and purpose. I get the eyes from the full and bored bouncing staff. What kind of faggoty half wolf/fox with black on the tip of his nose is pulling her out that fast? This faggoty half wolf/fox. Get that cutesy furry costume. I do no lies. I got hate from some drunk guys the love from ladies was more.

So on the way there she has 2 girl friends with her. 1 of which I now recognized as a failed approach attempt from 3 weeks earlier at the same club we are headed too. The friend still looks great dressed down. I am proud to have taken a shot at her. I am hoping she doesn't recognize me. The costume helps. I end up talking to and befriending the other friend from Sweden on the way up the block. I have no wings. 1 on 3 I need to make friends fast. Thankfully they end up letting us be.

We get to the second club. My penis is screaming to get her as drunk as possible. We go for Patron first. Dance. Come back for Jager. By this time we have made out heavy on the dance floor I am still dancing my ass off out shining her in every way possible. It is a competition. I am the more desirable one.

By this time I tell her we are going back to my place for drinks it is 1 block away. Logistics. I win.

I drag her out of the club before she has a chance to be seen by her friends. We are half way home she wobbles in her Dorothy Wizard of Oz like red heel glittery shoes.

She takes them off and walks on concrete like a champ. We get inside. She likes to get stoned even better! More Jager shots from my within arm reach refrigerator. Can you tell I play up the liquor game much?

She is ready to go after about 10 second of make out I caveman carry her to the bed. We go at it. It is good.

She passes out.... dun dun dun. So Travesty? What the fuck happens next?

Well, no it couldn't, but how? How it happens again? Was it that fucking weed? Was it that good? Is it spiked? No one knows.

So she snores like a 300 lbs man. Jesus this reminds me of Porch Girl.... 2 hours later like a charm. Like God's own hand touched her with stoner sleep walker's naked delight she springs up!

I have no worries. Somehow I know this HAS to happen the same way.

She gets out of bed frantically looking for a doorway. Of course she gets to my living room and front door naked. Undoes the deadlock bolt like a champ even though she is stumbling. Is on the lit porch naked trying to get into my neighbor's front door. I drag her back in. Of course she couldn't find the bathroom. I still have not told her this. Porch Girl I did tell she though it was funny.

2 girls from Jager + that weed have both bolted naked to my front porch. Scientists and scholars among you please explain!

Or

Entertaining read man, good work.
Let me know how the suit works out... I'm a big fan but hesitant when in surf/college towns