rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Everyday Carry Items (EDC)

Apologies if this thread exists already, couldn't find it.

I want to know what you guys carry around with you everyday. Whether you're going to the supermarket, work, school, out to meet a friend, what do you not leave the house with.

Everyone should be leaving with keys, wallet and phone, but what accessories do you wear, what other things do you take with you?

I just have those 3 with me. I want to start carrying around a utility knive and a notepad.

This was inspired by this post, a blog nearly all of you will be acquainted with: http://masculine-style.com/my-edc/

Also, when you go out specifically to game, do you bring anything, or wear anything (jewellery, watch etc) more than you usually would?

I hate carrying anything. I wish I didn't even need my wallet and keys.

Columbia River M16 10KZ EDC knife
cigarette Lighter in some strange color (pink or brown bic for instance

I always wear one of 8 watches, no matter what.
-Movado Museum
-Movado Sapphire
-Swiss Legends chrono in Tungsten carbide
-Omega DeVille 18K
-Tissot T-touch titanium
-Vintage Seiko 5 automatic from 1964
-Casio G-Shock
-Movado Olympian

A man never leaves the house without his watch. Mine only leaves my wrist when im in bed, and im sleeping. Watches are cornerstones of conveying personality through style.

Wallet, Keys and Phone

I rarely ever have cash on me so I am seriously contemplating rolling around with a card holder with just 3 or 4 cards on it and seeing how that goes.

I also have a lot of random keys I rarely use and thought about have a second set of keys with just the essentials (car key, building key, condo key) but haven't gotten around to that either.

Anyone else have a second wallet/money clip or second ring of keys when they few like rolling around light?

wallet, keys, phone.

on my keys is a carabiner.

cash.

pen.

whatever book i am reading atm.

chapstick.

Amazing blog on EDC.

http://everyday-carry.com

Enjoy.

Quote: (11-02-2013 04:24 PM)AfgScarface Wrote:  

A man never leaves the house without his watch. Mine only leaves my wrist when im in bed, and im sleeping. Watches are cornerstones of conveying personality through style.

I find that these days most guys do not wear watches all at.

However I suspect that sometime in the next 30 years watches will make a comeback and be retro "cool".

I travel really light.

I carry only one key -- for my car -- and it's not even a metal key but just the key fob since it's RFID start. I can enter my place via a keypad.

I carry a credit-card sized wallet with only the cards I use often, so about 5 in total (D/L, 2 CCs, health insurance, grocery store loyalty card).

Then I carry cash, and a pen. I usually have a few receipts stuffed in my pocket if I made purchases that day or took out cash.

I always number close on paper instead of on phone. This helps if you close while out drunk and don't remember doing so. One time, I got the same girl's number 3 times on 3 different pieces of paper, because I was too drunk to remember I had already number closed her 10 minutes before.

Keys, phone, and wallet of course. Then journal, revision note book, pens, whatever I'm studying that day(presently econometrics), whichever book I'm reading, hair product, fruit and a protein bar/shake, and a change of clothes if I'm looking to head out that night. Either rucksack on uni days(during the week) or briefcase on work days.

[Image: 14548_l2stsvp.png]

1) Montblanc Meisterstück wallet for 6 credit cards, no coin pocket. If I receive change containing coins, they go into the trouser pocket until I arrive at one of my three coin storage locations (one in the office, one in the car and one at home). Every few months I throw the contents into the coin counter machine at my bank and get a few hundred Swiss francs back.

2) Keys

3) iPhone 5 bearing no case but lots of manly scratches.

[Image: dupont_16184aikmz.jpg]

4) A lighter, even if I only smoke occasionally.

[Image: ace0a019c1dea148794bbb5ju4.jpg]

5) My watch.

Fucking rawdoggers. No condoms? I need to start carrying one. Also I try to carry one or two sticks of gum. I dont have a money clip nor wallet. I have my Military ID, insurance ID, debit card, and DL. Maybe I should get a clip.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (11-03-2013 10:09 AM)Mr. Cameltoe Wrote:  

[Image: 14548_l2stsvp.png]

1) Montblanc Meisterstück wallet for 6 credit cards, no coin pocket. If I receive change containing coins, they go into the trouser pocket until I arrive at one of my three coin storage locations (one in the office, one in the car and one at home). Every few months I throw the contents into the coin counter machine at my bank and get a few hundred Swiss francs back.

2) Keys

3) iPhone 5 bearing no case but lots of manly scratches.

[Image: dupont_16184aikmz.jpg]

4) A lighter, even if I only smoke occasionally

[Image: ace0a019c1dea148794bbb5ju4.jpg]

5) My watch.

Beautiful wallet and watch, do you use the same watch regardless of shoe color? Black/brown?

I'm pretty sure there is a thread like this, but it's old and I couldn't find it right away.

1. Condoms (3)
2. Phone
3. Gum
4. Wallet
5. Keys
6. Cash
7. Credit card

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

1. Money
2. Two Credit/Bank cards
3. Smartphone
4. Sunglasses
5. Fighting folder

Everything you might need can be picked up on the fly.

Wallet
Keys
Flip Phone (never want a smartphone)
Glock 17

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Wallet
Keys
Pocket Knife
Phone
Watch

Plenty of cash, my home and car keys and my sturdy dick, and I'm ready to go. Who needs anything else[Image: wink.gif]

I used to carry a gerber everywhere I went. Only probably is whenever I rolled to a place that pats me down I end up stickin it into some bushes and forget it. Sometimes I think I shouldnt have one. If you ever need to use one then something is wrong. Another reason why I dont carry a pistol or have one in my truck. Seems like most players down carry a little blade. Probably a military thing.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Wallet and phone.

No keys:

[Image: 41szaXDAGZL._SY300_.jpg]

Phone, keys on a lanyard, one of too many watches, pack of gun (that shit is like currency around here), wallet with money and ID cards, Leatherman multitool with a legal-length blade (when I am allowed to legally carry it) on my belt, and a para cord bracelet. I bought the bracelet because it looked cool. I actually ended up using it as a tourniquet once, just a couple days after buying it. My friend cut his arm on a sharp rock hiking, used it to stop profuse bleeding, well worth the $3 I paid for it.

wallet with cash, cards and a pair of round rings poking through the outside rubber, cell phone, leatherman (for now), kershaw folder, keys with bottle opener carabiner, flashlight, a piece, spare mag and some fire implement (usually a torch lighter but i need a new one and swapping between matches and cheap lighters.

I'm considering taking out the leatherman for a swiss army knife (rarely use the plyers, thought I would). I'd like to get a more minimalist wallet, need a new lighter and am adding a watch to the ensemble.

I highly recommend a multitool for any man. The only thing I carry that I don't have a regular use for is my piece, and with some common sense and good luck I hope to keep it that way.

Quote: (11-03-2013 03:42 AM)Steve9 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2013 04:24 PM)AfgScarface Wrote:  

I find that these days most guys do not wear watches all at.

Herbs.

For me, it's keys, phone, money/cards (no awkward wallet in my bespoke pants), tissue (I always have a runny nose it seems) and a pen.

Naturally, I always wear a wrist watch. It's faggy to have to consult your phone for the time. Just totally faggy.

I'm the King of Beijing!

-Watch (depends on outfit: ranging from Rolex to G-Shock)

-Moneyclip w/ DL, 2 bank cards + 2 credit cards (rarely use them, but for backup or reserving hotel room)

-Bankroll

-Keys: 1 remote for car + 1 pad key on same keyring

-Chapstick

-iPhone

-Lighter + Matches

-Pack of cigs

-Sunglasses (if daytime)

-Contact Sheet: small piece of paper with mucho importante numbers on it. (Getting bailed out/lawyers/etc)

Quote: (11-03-2013 09:27 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

-Contact Sheet: small piece of paper with mucho importante numbers on it. (Getting bailed out/lawyers/etc)

Maybe I'm just naïve, but I get the feeling that our lifestyles have nothing in common.

I'm the King of Beijing!

"*If Thailand doesn't work out for you long term, PM me and I will arrange for you to disappear in China. I can make this happen."

^^^You sure? Could be some similarities...