rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

20Nation and TravelHardCore (THC) in Dominican Republic
0Nation and TravelHardCore (THC) in Dominican Republic
So THC and I arrived here in the DR a week ago. I had a nice pipeline lined up so I was able to get the flag 15 minutes after getting to my hotel with a girl that met me at the airport.

Since I arrived here 7 days ago I have gotten 9 new notches and EVERY SINGLE ONE has been internet game. It's a gold mine in this place. This honestly feels like the Philippines of Latin America. Especially after just spending 100 days in Mexico where I was only with 27 girls. (25 in gdl, 2 in Mexico City)

A quick comparison Mexico to DR.

DTF: DR wins hands down
Dominican republic feels 10x more sexual and less reserved than Mexico, especially Guadalajara (Where I spent most my time). I'm getting some LMR here but it has not been that difficult to break through.

Hotness (Faces):Guadalajara wins hands down
Guadalajra has some stunners. DR faces are not so great. You will find the occasional hotty, but overall they have another attraction.

Best bodies: DR wins hands down
I have never been to a place where I have seen more tits and ass in my entire life. Colombia and Venezuela included. If you love tight, fit, curvy bodies there is not a better place on the planet for you than the DR.

Internet game: DR wins hands down
It's so black and white compared to Mexico. Mexico is a great place don't get me wrong. Sexy women, great food. But the skill to get girls and the waiting you have to sometimes get the notch, makes it a place for a longer stay and harem game. DR you can show up and absolutely destroy.

Night game and day game: Not sure
They have been a bit of a mystery to me since my days have been packed with internet dates. Checked out Calle Venezuela on Saturday but all it taught me is that I should learn Bachata and Merengue because the clubs are too loud to talk in. In mexico though I started realizing getting a lot of numbers a night in night game is the way to go. It helped contribute to getting 5 lays in 5 days at the end of my Mexico trip. So actually so far Mexico wins, and I was able to get some day game bangs while i was there.

Dominican Republic

Back to talking about dominican republic

Dates: THC and I have been scheduling anywhere from 2 to 5 dates a day to account for flakes. I have noticed when I put in the time and used my internet strategy there are basically no flakes, but when I just message a girl I haven't put in the time with they have about a 5x higher flake rate. Gotta make sure to put in the time making a connection.
I'm spending about 3$ american per date. Most girls you can get back to your place pretty easily which was not the case in Mexico.

The story:
I know THC has been doing pretty well with internet game even though his Spanish still needs some work. Not sure what his stats are as of now, but I'm sure he can chime in. Luckily my internet game is what I'm known for and it has been playing a big role for me here. If you count Mexico, in the last 14 days I have been with 14 new girls, so it's been a good couple of weeks and I'm hoping it will only get better.
If anybody is planning on coming to Santo Domingo let us know. THC and I are loving this place (WOW Bodies!) and are planning to spend some time here. We can have some adventures together.
How long will you guys be there ?
Three dollars a date? That's one jumbo beer. How are they getting to you? What do you spend the 3 dollars on?
Great stuff as usual 20N and THC! Will be following the with great interest! This is where I'm going next!!!
Quote: (10-24-2013 11:55 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Three dollars a date? That's one jumbo beer. How are they getting to you? What do you spend the 3 dollars on?

I've payed for 3 taxi rides back, I won't agree to see them if they say I have to pay for taxi. I bought a pizza hut pizza on one of the 9, and that's all I've spent. Otherwise my dates are build comfort on a bench then use one of many excuses to get back to my hotel. It averages out to be about 3$ a date. Although with all these girls i already built some comfort and most of them I got naked on cam or had them send nude photos (a form of investment which makes flaking much less likely)
Quote: (10-24-2013 11:55 AM)Menace Wrote:  

How long will you guys be there ?

Maybe 3 months. We aren't sure, but so far this place is gold. I don't want to leave any time soon.

Note* Alchohol has not been involved in any of my 9 lays in the last week.
20 those are impressive stats. The taxi fair is generally at least 200 pesos for these girls. If they are paying to see you, then you must really be making a "connection" because most have nothing to their name. Props.

I'm sure both 20 and THC will break it down further.
20, there are plenty of good faces in DR and you're actually around at the perfect time as fashion week is this week in Santo Domingo. The high end clubs are all packed with models from all over the country.
For the guys who have DR experience, is there a problem with throwing them a few hundred pesos? I mean do you feel it becomes a little too p4p? I'm just curious. Or do you just give them a little if they don't ask, but don't like it when they hustle you? I mean the sums are inconsequential.
Welcome to the DR!!! I might be in santo domingo this weekend for fashion week. I will pay for girl's taxi, food and drinks. As long as I am having a good time, I don't care about spending a little money. Most girls in the DR don't have much money.

Dominican guys will give them an allowance to go to the salon, buy some new clothes or a new cellphone, pay their rent. These guys usually have some money, are older, have a wife and a family at home and want a hot young girl on the side.
Quote: (10-24-2013 12:59 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I'm sure both 20 and THC will break it down further.

Great post 20N.

Arrival
I paid for my first girl's taxi ride cause I really wanted my golden touch down. It was indeed 200 pesos like Fisto said.

I really fucked up my initial pipeline because I was lazy and not organized. But when we arrived at the airport, 20Nation had a cute girl waiting for him: legit. "I have to step it up", so I started taking internet game more seriously here and it's a gold mine.

Restart
After that first date I didn't pay for anything anymore on the dates. In fact I didn't go on a "date" since I have arrived. I have met 8 girls girls and they all came straight to my room.

4 of them I banged with LMR ranging from "negative lmr" (she takes of MY pants) to "severe LMR" (+5 freeze outs, dramatic look-away, "I thought you liked me" etc.) - I will elaborate the LMR stuff later.

4 of them I didn't bang but I did get at least an intense make out with them. So I'll collect those on the upcoming day2's. If I get around to scheduling them, I have 7 more dates planned with new girls for the rest of the week. Only one of these asked for taxi money till now, I put her on hold for a rainy day as other girls were willing to come over for free.

I didn't get the SNL 2 times because she unexpectadly brought a friend or a cousin, and 2 times the girl was in a time constraint and could only stay for an hour.

My last date was with a virgin, I did get a BJ... but I didn't want to push on too much and burn bridges cause I def want to see here again, I'll get it next time.

Perfect logistics
I'm able to get them straight to my room because we have found a perfect hotel with near perfect logistics, brand new and for a good price too. It's in Calle de Conde, a shopping street in Zona Colonial, so since everybody know that place it's easy to meet the girls right in front of our hotel without suspicions being raised.

Then I usually tell them "Do you mind if you quickly go buy some water, I ran out", I take them to a nearby shop, buy some waters and walk back to my hotel to put them in the fridge. So far this has been working out greatly.

Once in the room I hand them the TV remote while I put stuff in the fridge and tell them "look for a good movie on my TV". There's nowhere to sit but on my bed so: boom. I take it slowly if they need more comfort.

Bodies
So yeah, having a great time here. Just walking around outside makes me feel good, these bodies are out of this world. If you're an ass-guy, you'll love it here. If you're a boobs-guy, equally, cause they have both.

Internet game
20N's strategy is working really well, by adding Skype to the equation, most of the attraction building and some comfort is already done before the girl even shows up. I don't think that works as well for me cause my Spanish is still pretty shitty... I prefer they think I have good Spanish when I chat with them [Image: wink.gif]

Spanish
It's critical to speak Spanish here. I've only started studying Spanish decently a few weeks ago but I'm glad I did. It's worth the investment. Most of these girls don't speak a word of English. My Spanish is still pretty crappy, but it's good for Internet game, where you are basically saying the same stuff over and over.

After one week of dating here, my Spanish is really catching on. Again, it's basically the same conversations I'm having over and over again, so my niche-Spanish is getting good for a specific purpose [Image: wink.gif]
Nice!!...I arrive in SD Nov 21st and will be staying a few months maybe longer.....can I ask how much your paying for the hotel??
Quote: (10-24-2013 02:23 PM)Freddy_1 Wrote:  

can I ask how much your paying for the hotel??

Paying $30 a day (after negotiation)
What dating sites are ya'll primarily using? Badoo?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.
I would say badoo (free) and dominicancupid (paid) are the best websites in the DR for meeting girls.
As far as online game goes, I'm wondering how many messages do you typically send before asking them to meet up and scheduling dates? Do you build a lot of comfort before, or do you ask them to meet up in your initial message? Also if you are using badoo, do you pay for the "super powers" or just the regular free access? I have had zero luck with online game, and have pretty much given up on it, but it sounds like it's worth a try in the D.R. Also for THC, have you been using google translate to send messages in Spanish? I also have very weak and limited Spanish, but plan to work on that over the next couple months.
Quote: (10-24-2013 11:36 AM)20Nation Wrote:  

So THC and I arrived here in the DR a week ago. I had a nice pipeline lined up so I was able to get the flag 15 minutes after getting to my hotel with a girl that met me at the airport.

Since I arrived here 7 days ago I have gotten 9 new notches and EVERY SINGLE ONE has been internet game. It's a gold mine in this place. This honestly feels like the Philippines of Latin America. Especially after just spending 100 days in Mexico where I was only with 27 girls. (25 in gdl, 2 in Mexico City)

A quick comparison Mexico to DR.

DTF: DR wins hands down
Dominican republic feels 10x more sexual and less reserved than Mexico, especially Guadalajara (Where I spent most my time). I'm getting some LMR here but it has not been that difficult to break through.

Hotness (Faces):Guadalajara wins hands down
Guadalajra has some stunners. DR faces are not so great. You will find the occasional hotty, but overall they have another attraction.

Best bodies: DR wins hands down
I have never been to a place where I have seen more tits and ass in my entire life. Colombia and Venezuela included. If you love tight, fit, curvy bodies there is not a better place on the planet for you than the DR.

Internet game: DR wins hands down
It's so black and white compared to Mexico. Mexico is a great place don't get me wrong. Sexy women, great food. But the skill to get girls and the waiting you have to sometimes get the notch, makes it a place for a longer stay and harem game. DR you can show up and absolutely destroy.

Night game and day game: Not sure
They have been a bit of a mystery to me since my days have been packed with internet dates. Checked out Calle Venezuela on Saturday but all it taught me is that I should learn Bachata and Merengue because the clubs are too loud to talk in. In mexico though I started realizing getting a lot of numbers a night in night game is the way to go. It helped contribute to getting 5 lays in 5 days at the end of my Mexico trip. So actually so far Mexico wins, and I was able to get some day game bangs while i was there.

Dominican Republic

Back to talking about dominican republic

Dates: THC and I have been scheduling anywhere from 2 to 5 dates a day to account for flakes. I have noticed when I put in the time and used my internet strategy there are basically no flakes, but when I just message a girl I haven't put in the time with they have about a 5x higher flake rate. Gotta make sure to put in the time making a connection.
I'm spending about 3$ american per date. Most girls you can get back to your place pretty easily which was not the case in Mexico.

The story:
I know THC has been doing pretty well with internet game even though his Spanish still needs some work. Not sure what his stats are as of now, but I'm sure he can chime in. Luckily my internet game is what I'm known for and it has been playing a big role for me here. If you count Mexico, in the last 14 days I have been with 14 new girls, so it's been a good couple of weeks and I'm hoping it will only get better.
If anybody is planning on coming to Santo Domingo let us know. THC and I are loving this place (WOW Bodies!) and are planning to spend some time here. We can have some adventures together.

Nice write up. The DR has been on my list for awhile. What is the talent level of the girls you are meeting online? I have been on Badoo and Dominicancupid a few months ago and the quality seemed poor.
I would say the average girl on Badoo and Dominicancupid is around a 6, but they are easy to do. Most are barrio girls. Some are semi pros. Some have kids.

If you are in the DR for a few days, go after the online girls. If you are here longer, go for the higher end girls. You will see a different DR.

Most high end girls will speak english and they wouldn't be caught dead in Zona Colonial. To find the quality girls, you need to go, where they go. Malls, university and high end bars, restaurants and clubs.
Damn. I was planning on flying to GDL next week, but threads like this always make you think twice. I'll still probably hit mexico and do an intensive 2 week language course to give me the tools I need language wise.

You guys are laying mostly black chicks right? I did a little bit of badoo recon a while back and got mad attention, I also get messaged on cupid by these girls all the time. Mostly black girls with really nice asses.

THC must have 10 jugs of water in his hotel room....
Quote: (10-24-2013 06:06 PM)patron Wrote:  

Most high end girls will speak english and they wouldn't be caught dead in Zona Colonial. To find the quality girls, you need to go, where they go. Malls, university and high end bars, restaurants and clubs.

Then what are of town would you recommend staying in?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?
Where to stay? It depends on the type of girl you like.

In Santo Domingo, I would recommend the Piantini/Naco area. Lots of great bars, nightclubs, restaurants and malls in this area. Hot, rich girls.

Zona colonial is a tourist area. Some shady characters in this area. I would not feel safe walking around there at night.
Quote: (10-24-2013 07:13 PM)patron Wrote:  

Where to stay? It depends on the type of girl you like.

In Santo Domingo, I would recommend the Piantini/Naco area. Lots of great bars, nightclubs, restaurants and malls in this area. Hot, rich girls.

Zona colonial is a tourist area. Some shady characters in this area. I would not feel safe walking around there at night.

On my opinion, there are too many annoyances in the malecon area to stay at a hotel there, so hotels in Naco are therefore a better option. I used to like staying at the Hispanola because although it's close to the malecon, it's at least a few blocks away and you avoid all of the hastles of the malecon.
@doctordude The talent level seems amazing considering its online. The amount of sexy bodies you see is much higher than in other parts of the world. Face wise it's hit or miss, but body wise... wow <3 DR

@bolthouse I'm not saying DR girls have ugly faces, I'm saying on averaage girls from Guadalajara have much prettier faces. That doesn't take anything away from Guadalajaran girls.

@Fisto dude wish you came here instead of Peru. Would have been pretty chill to be able to finally meet you

@tenerife Pretty much all the girls in DR are 100% black to a light skinned black mix (almost white skin). I have already gotten pretty much all the shades. Something for all lovers I would say.

@patron Yeah man it would be awesome to meet you. By the way do you think getting an apartment in el malecon is a bad idea?

@OGNorCal707 I have never asked a girl on a date straight from badoo. I ALWAYS bounce them to skype or whatsapp. I have developed a pretty efficient whatsapp game from trial and error. Before my game was just get them on webcam and turn on the game, but now I have some solid whatsapp skills. Facebook is my last resort. Also don't immediately ask for skype or whatsapp. Build some comfort so it comes off as natural. You will get many more contacts that way. I'm actually working on a book that goes in depth into all this shit about online game.

In other news I just got done hooking up with a new girl. 18 years old and #10 since I arrived. I'm a fan of the DR for real
With you two hitting so many places since SEA, I feel like im stuck in time here in BKK. Workin on getting the money flowing again so I can be mobile. Too long in one place and it becomes too stale.
Quote: (10-24-2013 10:11 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

With you two hitting so many places since SEA, I feel like im stuck in time here in BKK. Workin on getting the money flowing again so I can be mobile. Too long in one place and it becomes too stale.

Ding!

Next year I get out of the Army and I think it will feel more like parole. Bring on 2014, bring on the booty.