rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Decided to take a bootcamp and travel.

I decided to quit my job,move out and start traveling. Past few years were miserable as far as girls go. My approach anxiety became ridiculous to the point I haven't been able to cold approach at all. I approached two girls total in the past 3 years [Image: undecided.gif] I became very comfortable in life with my good job, nice apartment - all the good shit a man in a relationship should have.

Next week I am moving out,putting everything in storage and start a new stage of my life. I am thinking to take a boot camp with daygame.com guys - they seem to have what I want. I want to be a day gamer, I like it much better than high pace night game plus I am looking for quality girls.
I would have to fly to London and that's cool, I can travel from there a bit and up in Russia and Ukraine. Has anyone taken their bootcamps on here? I'd like to hear your experiences. I searched for any reviews online but didn't find anything good. I know for most of you it's not worth the money ( around $1300 they charge), but I hope this would be a good starting point for me.

maybe PM roosh see if hes still giving private lessons

I went out with Krauser and co once for a week in Europe, I'm doing bootcamps in London and wouldn't mind taking you out to Zagreb for one, drop me a pm if you're interested

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

That's good you are taking bold measures to change your lifestyle. Keep us posted on what happens.

London is expensive. I used to live there, one night my mates and I got a taxi for 3 miles, yeah it was £60.

Just come to Bangkok or somewhere in Asia, and perfect your game.

Quote: (10-19-2013 12:23 PM)TopPanda Wrote:  

London is expensive. I used to live there, one night my mates and I got a taxi for 3 miles, yeah it was £60.

Just come to Bangkok or somewhere in Asia, and perfect your game.

I agree - a form of the job training... to get paid, rather than paying. he he he.

As I mentioned before I took a huge leap of faith towards positive changes. I hope to accomplish change in the attitude and become more positive in life. The second objective is finally to get laid…hopefully more than once…hopefully more than with one woman.

I am in Miami beach right now, staying here for another week before taking off and flying to London. So far it’s been pretty challenging to keep positive attitude – Miami beach is a gians sausage fest and pussy worshiping is in full force. Women on the beach get approached about every 10-15 minutes and get mad attention. I set close to a 3 set thinking maybe I can start a conversation with them.,but chickened out. Instead I got to listen to about 5 guy’s spiel…Yes, five guys approached them in 2 hours. Some stayed in the set for 15-20 min and then conversation died off and they left. What I don’t understand is why guys come in with pretty boring conversation consisting with “where you from” and “what are you plans for tonight” and still get some interest from the girls. I’ve been part of PUA scene for years and my convo skills are top notch – yet I get pretty cold reactions and no interest whatsoever. Is it all about the looks nowdays? Am I ugly? That can’t be because I get eye fucked all the time from older women and gays. But yes I am short.
Keeping positive was hard. I went Salsa dancing to Yuka lounge on Friday. It was suppose to THE spot in Miami. I love dancing and was looking forward to this night. Alas, there was only ONE woman in the whole place,the rest were guys dancing by themselves. I mean I am used to shitty ratios in the US…but one girl in the whole joint? It made me think how mad I was at women because I NEED them for something I really like to do…dancing and sex.

I am staying in a hostel – cool place to meet girls and people in general. But Jesus Christ – every girl is swarmed by several guys trying to get her attention and get somewhere with her. It just looked so pathetic from the outside…

I tried a bit to talk to some girls but my negative attitude was affecting me. I am sitting in the lobby of a “party” hostel – 12 guys and no girls. FML? I need change..

Pic from the hostel, guys trying to talk to one girl, one is getting her number, the other inviting her somewhere,3rd is initiating KINO..LOL.:[Image: DSC_0258.jpg]

Quote: (11-02-2013 07:13 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

As I mentioned before I took a huge leap of faith towards positive changes. I hope to accomplish change in the attitude and become more positive in life. The second objective is finally to get laid…hopefully more than once…hopefully more than with one woman.

I am in Miami beach right now, staying here for another week before taking off and flying to London. So far it’s been pretty challenging to keep positive attitude – Miami beach is a gians sausage fest and pussy worshiping is in full force. Women on the beach get approached about every 10-15 minutes and get mad attention. I set close to a 3 set thinking maybe I can start a conversation with them.,but chickened out. Instead I got to listen to about 5 guy’s spiel…Yes, five guys approached them in 2 hours. Some stayed in the set for 15-20 min and then conversation died off and they left. What I don’t understand is why guys come in with pretty boring conversation consisting with “where you from” and “what are you plans for tonight” and still get some interest from the girls. I’ve been part of PUA scene for years and my convo skills are top notch – yet I get pretty cold reactions and no interest whatsoever. Is it all about the looks nowdays? Am I ugly? That can’t be because I get eye fucked all the time from older women and gays. But yes I am short.
Keeping positive was hard. I went Salsa dancing to Yuka lounge on Friday. It was suppose to THE spot in Miami. I love dancing and was looking forward to this night. Alas, there was only ONE woman in the whole place,the rest were guys dancing by themselves. I mean I am used to shitty ratios in the US…but one girl in the whole joint? It made me think how mad I was at women because I NEED them for something I really like to do…dancing and sex.

I am staying in a hostel – cool place to meet girls and people in general. But Jesus Christ – every girl is swarmed by several guys trying to get her attention and get somewhere with her. It just looked so pathetic from the outside…

I tried a bit to talk to some girls but my negative attitude was affecting me. I am sitting in the lobby of a “party” hostel – 12 guys and no girls. FML? I need change..

Pic from the hostel:

Keep in mind subcommunications are key (ex. body language, voice tonality, eye contact, your vibe), it's not what you say as much as it is HOW you say it. Shitty ratios are about as fun as a bag of dicks but you gotta work with what you've got. Based on the impression I got from your post I just quoted, I feel like you need a jolt of inspiration, it seems like you're getting way into your own head and going down that negative, self-defeating spiral.

Remember that you don't need anyone for your own happiness. Your happiness and mood is 100% internally generated. If you have even a shred of neediness in your bones that will fuck your game up.

Kudos for taking the leap however, you're ahead of 95% of the guys out there, but remember that this is a journey of self development and that shit doesn't happen overnight. Also realize that there's nothing holding you back from being the man you want to be, it's all in your head.

Who cares what other guys are doing? It's her lucky day that you decided to talk to her to see if she's interesting and worth getting to know. You are different. You know where you're going, she can come along for the ride or not, either way the train's still leaving.

You'd probably benefit from going out with a more experienced wing to help you get comfortable and light a bit of a fire under your ass to get you going.

Try chatting up cashiers, waitresses, etc. -- girls who have to talk to you and whose job it is to talk to you, if it makes you feel more comfortable just to get the ball rolling.

Realize that you're always going to have a comfort zone and that your goal is to always be progressively expanding it.

If you only do what you've always done, you'll only get what you've always gotten.

Why would you pay all that money for a bootcamp?

Just tour Europe and girls are so much easier to meet than America.

Find a good wing man and you will be alright.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Just off your OP I can tell your in a horrible headspace...
- "High Pace" nightgame
- Daygame because your looking for quality girls
- Top notch Convo Skills BUT your actual experience proves otherwise

Basically, your life is just a reflection of your current internal state. Regardless if you take a bootcamp or not you'll still have to put in some work to shift your perspective. For one thing...

YOU ARE IN MIAMI if you set things up properly the same so called "issues" would be non-existent. I live in NY and I can tell you 100% where I go THERE IS NO RATIO PROBLEM.

DAYTIME

NIGHTTIME

With that said, I think one think you need to change is the reason why you go out. It sounds like you don't enjoy going out and having fun meeting people. It always makes me think of guys who simply just wants to get a chick and take her home.

If that is the case I always say...

GET A HOOKER, it's cheaper instead of wasting your time/life you'll have plenty of time to wake up early in the morning for a nice sunrise jog or whatever it is that interest you.

P.S...Your not gonna go far if you don't genuinely focus on having a blast and living a lifestyle that YOU ENJOY. Regardless, goodluck on your journey.

Not trying to be a debbie downer but there is one thing ruining your game at the moment:

You're in miami......staying in a hostel.

Miami is like the Vegas of beaches, people usually go there to splurge so many girls don't stay in hostels. Hostels are mostly guys which skew the ratios and gave the example in your picture. As you mentioned, guys worship girls there and girls are going to take the most successful beta they can get.

Speaking from experience, when I travel cheap my results aren't as good compared to my short splurges.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (11-02-2013 10:35 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Not trying to be a debbie downer but there is one thing ruining your game at the moment:

You're in miami......staying in a hostel.

Miami is like the Vegas of beaches, people usually go there to splurge so many girls don't stay in hostels. Hostels are mostly guys which skew the ratios and gave the example in your picture. As you mentioned, guys worship girls there and girls are going to take the most successful beta they can get.

Speaking from experience, when I travel cheap my results aren't as good compared to my short splurges.

CR: Maybe in sum you are saying that OP has got to find places to travel where he is going to get more bang for the buck in order to be perceived as a big fish in a small pond rather than as a small fish in a big pond (even though he is the same fish).

In this regard, since OP had already considered spending $1,300 on some silly ass course in an expensive city (London), we know that OP has a certain amount of money in his budget that he could spend to go to an inexpensive location and to live it up at that inexpensive location on the same amount of money to be surrounded by girls who want to be approached.... and accordingly get some practice in, and to change environments in such a way to improve the girl to guy ratios and to practice and to be appreciated as a high roller (even though his budget would be the same).

Guys on this forum already recommended SEA, but there is also FSU and Latin America that have potential packages that would be cheaper than going to London or Miami. Each of those less expensive areas would be better than traveling to London and to be able to have good girl ratios, and girls who appreciate western guys by being DTF.

Why not enroll in a course (can be non-credit if necessary) at the local college? Now you have a legit excuse to hang around there all day, and there are plenty of girls to meet. If possible, choose chick-heavy courses like psychology or something.

Don't focus on gaming. Focus on building your social circle, and gaming will come later.

To be honest dropping $1300 on a course in London when you are up to travel anywhere sounds like madness.

You would be incinerating money, logistical problems would frustrate you, your accommodation would be dingy, and you're walking straight into a successful Alpha city where the people who live there have strong conversational skills on average (i.e. they talk to more than 2-3 people per year).

London is fine, it's full of European pussy who are down to bang. Best day gamers in the world here without question. Night game is tough sometimes but nowhere near as hard as Los Angeles. Depends on the standard of girl you are after, 7s and 8s are a dime a dozen here and easy to grab in the night. 9s are easy to catch on the street. Boss game boss vibes and you'll kill it here, I've fucking murdered it these past 2 years, I left in May and visit every weekend spinning plates and teaching guys. I thought London was shite but after being away, it's the best fucking daygame city anywhere.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Thank you for all your support and suggestions,it all makes sense. I will keep updating you about my travels and would definitely appreciate your spin on the same events.
Quick data points to give you a better idea on who I am:
1.I am not rich by American standards but I set aside about 20k for traveling and getting better at life for the next 6 months ( I hope it doesn't take more than that nor I have to spend it all)
2.I am staying in Hostels because I am after you average 7-8s,regular girls - not Miami Beach pretentious gold diggers type. PLus it allows me to socialize with many girls.
3. I have been to SEA and EE( Russia and Ukraine) but I striked out there. I got laid only once in Philippines and I had to practically beg for it. I did some day gaming in Manila and Cebu but I met mostly pros in the mall and clubs- not many regular girls.
4. I think what's hurting me the most is my attitude and general negativity- even though I am improving quite a bit. I am not shy but I hate competition and if I sense no interest from a girl I leave. I used to be really good with women and got laid quite a bit in college but I am in my late 30's now and I don't get the same reactions from younger girls anymore( or is it all in my head?) My escalation skills, once I am on a date, are pretty good - I got laid almost every time I was on a date,same day. Getting dates or extracting from a venue is my sticking point recently.

I'll be in Miami beach until Thursday and then London bootcamp. I will write a detailed review about it. After London it is Ukraine and then Russia.

Nikki Beach tonight - will write a field report tomorrow.

Go to eastern Europe and live your life. I wouldn't pay the 1300, read roosh's book, heartist & the forum and you'll be swarming.

Wayout: it sounds like you have negative game. I'm guessing that the negative environment screwed up your inner game so much that you set yourself up for failure even when you go on vacation to places like the Philippines. I was in a similar situation a few years ago, though I don't think it was that bad for me.

You have 6 months and $20K set aside, so that's about $3k/mo plus a plain ticket to fly pretty much wherever you want. If I were you, i'd go to Asia and spend the first month or so just "de-toxing": not trying to pull chicks, but just clearing your head from all the baggage that ruins your game and affects your interactions with girls.

You've been to SEA before, so just pick a place you like, probably a quiet and remote beach or island, like the quieter part of Ko Samui in Thailand, or Koh Samet, or Sihanoukville in Cambodia, or some place in the Philippines. Maybe even go to a Buddhist monastery for a few weeks. After that, try getting back into the game slowly, go for quality not quantity, find a couple of like-minded people, maybe RVF members who happen to be in the same area at the time. I've never done boot camps and don't want to trash them, but I would rather spend my money and time backpacking or just chilling in some remote place, far away from the modern civilization.

Quote: (11-03-2013 06:17 AM)paninaro Wrote:  

Why not enroll in a course (can be non-credit if necessary) at the local college? Now you have a legit excuse to hang around there all day, and there are plenty of girls to meet. If possible, choose chick-heavy courses like psychology or something.

I like this idea that even in shitty places, there are ways that guys can improve the ratios, and certainly college courses can be good for surrounding oneself with young pussy.

Quote: (11-03-2013 06:17 AM)paninaro Wrote:  

Don't focus on gaming. Focus on building your social circle, and gaming will come later.

I do NOT agree with the concept of all or nothing regarding practicing game; however, I do appreciate that sometimes a guy can lessen his emphasis on game and pursue another activity (such as building his social circles in the college scene) that will lessen the need for as strong of a game. A long run versus short run strategy - no matter what having some game is going to help a guy to figure out what is good for him and to be able to have options to chose among the better available girls within any social circle that he gets into.

You're heading into a cold european winter. Bad move head south to SA or DR

Quote: (11-03-2013 12:26 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

Thank you for all your support and suggestions,it all makes sense. I will keep updating you about my travels and would definitely appreciate your spin on the same events.
Quick data points to give you a better idea on who I am:
1.I am not rich by American standards but I set aside about 20k for traveling and getting better at life for the next 6 months ( I hope it doesn't take more than that nor I have to spend it all)
2.I am staying in Hostels because I am after you average 7-8s,regular girls - not Miami Beach pretentious gold diggers type. PLus it allows me to socialize with many girls.
3. I have been to SEA and EE( Russia and Ukraine) but I striked out there. I got laid only once in Philippines and I had to practically beg for it. I did some day gaming in Manila and Cebu but I met mostly pros in the mall and clubs- not many regular girls.
4. I think what's hurting me the most is my attitude and general negativity- even though I am improving quite a bit. I am not shy but I hate competition and if I sense no interest from a girl I leave. I used to be really good with women and got laid quite a bit in college but I am in my late 30's now and I don't get the same reactions from younger girls anymore( or is it all in my head?) My escalation skills, once I am on a date, are pretty good - I got laid almost every time I was on a date,same day. Getting dates or extracting from a venue is my sticking point recently.

I'll be in Miami beach until Thursday and then London bootcamp. I will write a detailed review about it. After London it is Ukraine and then Russia.

Nikki Beach tonight - will write a field report tomorrow.

Earlier you said you had a hard time cold approaching. Maybe once the conversation starts you're OK? I think traveling will be good, I mean you have an instant ice breaker, "hey where can I find a good restaurant/museum/coffee shop". Talk to everyone, just do it. If something makes you uncomfortable, then you're doing it right. But don't just focus on women while you travel. This is a GREAT time to gain a lot of life experience, seeing other cultures, etc. I know you said you traveled to a lot of places before, so maybe try and get even more immersed in their cultures. Think of all the cool facts you'll gather and can tell people.

Be positive, put your favorite comedy show or movie in your phone/tab and watch it before going out. Think of a hilarious joke/skit while out, something that will make you smile (e.g. south park always gets me cracking a smile). Keep a carefree attitude about you. Make sure you exercise every day too, pushups, body squats and sit-ups if you don't have access to a gym. Or go to a playground, you can do pullups, rope climbs, etc. Eat eggs in the morning for breakfast unless you already have high cholesterol. Take a vitamin D3 supplement daily (up to 4,000 IUs should be ok if you plan to walk in the sun). These things will raise testosterone, which I think improves attitude, drive, competition.

But overall HAVE FUN. If you're not enjoying yourself, then something is wrong. Reflect, course correct, and drive on. Remember that most people are living a shitty life in a job they hate, slaving away 40 hours a week, and you're living the life you want to live, and you're living it by your own rules.

Quote: (11-03-2013 01:21 PM)MustardTiger Wrote:  

Eat eggs in the morning for breakfast unless you already have high cholesterol.

Mustard_T:

I agree with everything you said in your previous post, except for the part about eggs and cholesterol.

Every guy should increase his egg consumptions, and if a guy can eat one or two dozen of eggs a week, then great, and high cholesterol theories are dying b/c they are being discovered for the hoax that they are.. and we are all realizing that those theories about high cholesterol being a problem are wrong.

Here's a link to a good and recent book concerning the myths about cholesterol:

http://www.amazon.com/Cholesterol-Clarit...ol+clarity

The only time that a guy should NOT eat eggs is if he has some intolerance - but even then probably, if a guy changes other parts of his diet, then likely any guy should be able to tolerate and eat eggs - especially if he eats the whole egg... don't be taking out the yolks b/c that is the most nutritious part of the egg.

Quote: (11-03-2013 01:35 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2013 01:21 PM)MustardTiger Wrote:  

Eat eggs in the morning for breakfast unless you already have high cholesterol.

Mustard_T:

I agree with everything you said in your previous post, except for the part about eggs and cholesterol.

Every guy should increase his egg consumptions, and if a guy can eat one or two dozen of eggs a week, then great, and high cholesterol theories are dying b/c they are being discovered for the hoax that they are.. and we are all realizing that those theories about high cholesterol being a problem are wrong.

Here's a link to a good and recent book concerning the myths about cholesterol:

http://www.amazon.com/Cholesterol-Clarit...ol+clarity

The only time that a guy should NOT eat eggs is if he has some intolerance - but even then probably, if a guy changes other parts of his diet, then likely any guy should be able to tolerate and eat eggs - especially if he eats the whole egg... don't be taking out the yolks b/c that is the most nutritious part of the egg.

Hey JayJuanGee, thanks for the link I'll check out that book. I never looked into the case of someone already having a problem regulating cholesterol and I didn't want to write about anything I haven't read/experienced yet. But you are correct, everyone should eat more eggs, with the yolks. I did a test eating bacon and eggs for 2 months, and took a before & after lipid screen. My LDL/HDL/Triglyceride numbers were so much better in the "after" test, especially the ratios. Currently I eat 4 eggs every morning, and I'll throw in some thin-sliced rib eye steaks about every other day, and full-fat cottage cheese on the other days. (Personally, I go for pastured eggs/dairy and grass-fed beef.) Add a bowl of berries and I feel like I want to conquer the world.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that eating enough fat will help with your mood too. My friend tried cutting fat from his diet and said he was depressed all the time. Stick to good fats (e.g. butter, olive and coconut oils over canola and soybean oils), and don't be afraid of saturated fat.

Nikki Beach - The place to be in MIami beach on Sundays! (if you are gay). The hostel hyped up the club and took everyone out for a measly 20 USD.
[Image: DSC_0273.jpg]

I think I counted 2 women in the place before midnight. I snapped a pic with my phone and no,there are no women in this shot. Talked to other dudes and everyone confirmed they have shitty ratios in clubs in their western countries.
Pussy value went up again past weekend. The hottest two girls in the hostel got many offers from promoters and such. I managed to talk to them for a few minutes. They feel like freaking celebrities in the US. Free drinks,entry to clubs...they got invited to a private party with Sean John and the other night with Drake - got back in the morning. From what one of their friends told me - they got to suck some black dick and got fingered by Sean john. I am sure there's more happened but I can't confirm anything.I guess it's impressive how a euro chick from a small town gets access to US celebrities just because she is a 9. Should I post a pictured I snapped of her? It was hard as she is always surrounded by guys.

This kinda of shit made me quit doing night game in the first place. Daygame is where it's at for me!
Speaking about Daygame : talked to their organizer -turns out I am the only guy who signed up for this weekend! I feel like a total loser. I am getting an impression their operation may not be legit. Words like "junior instructor" and mentioning that the time will be shortened but I will learn the same amount made me feel uneasy to say the least. I will be writing the full review of the bootcamp.
I got some offers from London members to take me out for a bootcamp as well,but since I know nothing about them - I will pass for now. However I would love to meet anyone from LOndon who is a member here. Just PM me.
Last night at the hostel...sausage fest as any other night. LOndon tomorrow![img][Image: DSC_0300.jpg] screen shot windows 7[/img]

Since you're in Miami, suit up and hang with the G Man.