rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hitting women...back.

Hitting women...back.

Never actual hit a broad but deflected punches and slaps mostly from accusation of philandering and just plain bat shit craziness.

"The solution is simple. It is very simple and it's very effective. If a woman physically attacks you in a manner that indicates her serious intent to harm you, then you beat the living shit out of her. Beat her so badly, so painfully, that she fears for her life.

"Afterwards, calmly explain to her that if she calls the police or tries to press charges after she attacked you and forced you to defend yourself, you'll simply do your 30 days or whatever and then you'll come back and do it again. Only this time, you won't be merely defending yourself. You'll be looking for payback, and payback is a serious bitch. And remind her that the police won't be there until after the fact.

She'll believe you. Remember, first and foremost, women are creatures of fear. Because they are so fearful, they have created a system where men are arrested and punished and lose access to their children even when they are attacked, even when they don't defend themselves. The object is to make her understand that simple fact that the vast edifice of the police and the legal system are totally incapable of protecting her. Which, as it happens, is completely true."

http://alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2013/1...s-you.html

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Hitting women...back.

Always relevant, being one of the greatest videos in world history:

HOW CAN SHE SLAP

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Hitting women...back.

First, you gotta be cold blooded enough to hit a woman REPEATEDLY.

If you're at that stage in your game....

WIA

Hitting women...back.

I'd never hid it from women, especially ones I seek to be romantically involved with, early on that I'd not hesitate to hit them back should they strike me first.

When they inevitably bitch and moan about it - I mockingly espouse how much I believe in "equality". No woman has ever raised a hand to me in anger, ever.

Wald

Hitting women...back.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-29122.html

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Hitting women...back.

Avoid the violent nutty ones. They're not hard to spot.

Watch the movie American Me or American History X to see what happens in prison.

(You go from Alpha to Omega)

Seriously guys, WTF is wrong with some people? Have you ever hunted? A 9 point buck with one foot in another zone where you don't have a tag is off limits. Shoot a spike in your own zone, it tastes the same. Or wait and try for a good buck that's legal.

If you go fishing and don't get a bite do you throw a dynamite stick in?

Leave the crazies alone. At least the violent ones.

Hitting women...back.

Let's back up and ask ourselves a few questions...
  • Why are you with a crazy woman? Surely she exhibited some red flags before she got violent?
  • Assuming this is your girlfriend, why are you even IN a relationship? Why are you allowing a chick to get in such an emotional state that she feels comfortable enough to put her hands on you?
  • What is to be gained by running "Pimp Game"? The respect/fear of your woman? The one that just attacked you? Ego? Because you're dominating one woman out of 3.5 billion on the planet?
Should an intelligent gentleman with a lucrative future ahead of him risk imprisonment, retribution, being a lifelong pariah (imagine when HR for the new job you want runs your criminal history and comes up with a felony assault)??? For the respect of an easily replaceable woman???

Gentlemen, let's keep the future in mind...

Hitting women...back.

Sex is a fungible commodity.

Hitting women...back.

Now there's an idea: maybe we ought to back up our Federal Reserve Notes with pussy? Makes better sense than having it backed by the promises of a bankrupt government.

Hitting women...back.

Yeah, this advice is garbage, no woman is worth jail time. The only violence you should be using on a woman is throwing her ass out the door.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Hitting women...back.

Quote: (10-16-2013 09:47 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Always relevant, being one of the greatest videos in world history:

HOW CAN SHE SLAP

I can't watch this without laughing. That was my reaction after the first time seeing it, and it is still just as funny today.

Hitting women...back.

Quote: (10-16-2013 09:42 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Never actual hit a broad but deflected punches and slaps mostly from accusation of philandering and just plain bat shit craziness.

"The solution is simple. It is very simple and it's very effective. If a woman physically attacks you in a manner that indicates her serious intent to harm you, then you beat the living shit out of her. Beat her so badly, so painfully, that she fears for her life.

"Afterwards, calmly explain to her that if she calls the police or tries to press charges after she attacked you and forced you to defend yourself, you'll simply do your 30 days or whatever and then you'll come back and do it again. Only this time, you won't be merely defending yourself. You'll be looking for payback, and payback is a serious bitch. And remind her that the police won't be there until after the fact.

She'll believe you. Remember, first and foremost, women are creatures of fear. Because they are so fearful, they have created a system where men are arrested and punished and lose access to their children even when they are attacked, even when they don't defend themselves. The object is to make her understand that simple fact that the vast edifice of the police and the legal system are totally incapable of protecting her. Which, as it happens, is completely true."

http://alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2013/1...s-you.html

I can't get on board with this. I've slapped two girls who slapped me first, and I'd do it again. However, beating her to the point she thinks you will kill her, and then threatening her like that will set you up to be completely fucked, as in prison fucked, if she calls your bluff.

She may be deathly afraid of you, but there is a good chance her mom/sister/best friend/whoever will call the cops for her, or talk her into calling the cops. When she has her three best friends around telling her everything will be ok, and that you will be arrested instantly and sent to prison, she may very well do it.

I'm sure someone will reply with "Well, you're just not alpha enough to pull it off!" and that's probably true. Some guys out there can definitely pull this off, but lets not kid ourselves. Most of us can not put he fear of god into someone. That doesn't make you a pussy, it just means you don't come off as being completely out of your mind insane.

My uncle is completely crazy, carries a gun in a special compartment sewn into his jeans, been to prison several times, and you know all of this as soon as you see his eyes. They are fucking crazy. Legitimately the eyes of a madman. Luckily, I don't have those traits, and that's a good thing.

I'd caution you to NOT try to pull this stunt off unless you really have the necessary traits to do it. You don't want to end up in prison for years of your life over some crazy bitch.

Hitting women...back.

Never saw that part of the video. Those dudes are taunting the Hamster with smirks. The guy should have smirked at the slap, then laughed at the second.

"You're cute when you're angry." at the third.

She'd be institutionalized in a straightjacket to this day if he'd done that.

Hitting women...back.

Don't ever, ever mess with threatening or hitting chicks in the US. Ever. Please hear me on this. This is no subject for joking about, guys.
Other countries may be different, but here the domestic violence and assault laws are totally skewed in their favor. Even if you are not to blame, chances are you (or both of you) will be arrested, and you'll be looking at a misdemeanor summons or worse. At best, you'll be dealing with a diversion or probation, anger management classes, paying a shitload of money, and getting pegged with an arrest record.
So, no jokes or foolishness about this subject. "Assault" can mean basically whatever an angry chick wants it to mean, and your ass is going to be in the hotseat. Even if the charge later gets dismissed, who wants to deal with this shit? Even if you don't get charged with anything, she can still hit you with a civil ex parte order (restraining order) ordering you to stay away and have no contact.
Remember, American women have no social skills or basic human decency. They don't work out their problems. They act out, freak out, call the cops, and hurt people.

Survival lesson number one is: avoid trouble. Develop your antennae so that you can sense a chick who might call the cops on you.
Lesson number two: this is yet another reason to be with a foreign girlfriend. Foreign women don't think in terms of calling the police when she gets into an argument with a guy. That's an American chick thing.

Lesson three: if you get into a heated argument or confrontation, do NOT escalate. Walk away and leave the area. You are never going to win if you let it get physical, because in this country you will be blamed. It's got nothing to do with being a pussy or whatever: it's about survival and being smart. Don't ever put yourself in a situation where she has that kind of power over you.
I know this sounds really negative, but I have seen literally hundreds of these scenarios and believe I know what I'm talking about.
I don't want to see any of you guys get hurt.

Hitting women...back.

I read the article and think its a great read. But many commenters are right, violence is not the way unless youre married to her or share a kid with some crazy girl.

One commenter on that article, Douglas, dropped a gold nugget, "Surely is some sort of satire that I am too dense to see. My advice would be: never go to the police unless it is absolutely necessary. You probably commit one felony per day every day of your life in this new USA. Slightest mistake puts you in meat grinder. Never coming to their attention is your only hope...."

I met a guy who was in jail because his baby mama had some drama and stabbed him. He called the police on her and they showed up, arrested him, took him to the hospital and sewed him up, and he spent the night in jail. No joke, even made the local news. If I have my own appartment or house and a girl attacks me, ill quickly manhandle her and throw her out. If she breaks something expensive of mine, maybe a few punches then throw her out. Not opening the door for the police if they show up. IF im not in my own place, im leaving immediately. When cops get involved they HAVE to arrest the guy to "diffuse the situation." The laws are fucked, best not to involve the police so walk away or handle it yourself and then isolate yourself from the attacker and deny anything ever happened.

Hitting women...back.

That's just dumb as hell. A woman can't hardly hurt you, why bother using "killing force" on her? You'd have to be some variety of pussy to fear for your life with a woman "pummelling" you.

One good backhanded slap should be more than enough, but even supposing it escalates to that she clearly didn't respect you (or was batshit insane) to begin with.

Hitting women...back.

Quote: (10-16-2013 11:34 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Don't ever, ever mess with threatening or hitting chicks in the US. Ever. Please hear me on this. This is no subject for joking about, guys.
Other countries may be different, but here the domestic violence and assault laws are totally skewed in their favor. Even if you are not to blame, chances are you (or both of you) will be arrested, and you'll be looking at a misdemeanor summons or worse. At best, you'll be dealing with a diversion or probation, anger management classes, paying a shitload of money, and getting pegged with an arrest record.
So, no jokes or foolishness about this subject. "Assault" can mean basically whatever an angry chick wants it to mean, and your ass is going to be in the hotseat. Even if the charge later gets dismissed, who wants to deal with this shit? Even if you don't get charged with anything, she can still hit you with a civil ex parte order (restraining order) ordering you to stay away and have no contact.
Remember, American women have no social skills or basic human decency. They don't work out their problems. They act out, freak out, call the cops, and hurt people.

Survival lesson number one is: avoid trouble. Develop your antennae so that you can sense a chick who might call the cops on you.
Lesson number two: this is yet another reason to be with a foreign girlfriend. Foreign women don't think in terms of calling the police when she gets into an argument with a guy. That's an American chick thing.

Lesson three: if you get into a heated argument or confrontation, do NOT escalate. Walk away and leave the area. You are never going to win if you let it get physical, because in this country you will be blamed. It's got nothing to do with being a pussy or whatever: it's about survival and being smart. Don't ever put yourself in a situation where she has that kind of power over you.
I know this sounds really negative, but I have seen literally hundreds of these scenarios and believe I know what I'm talking about.
I don't want to see any of you guys get hurt.

Agreed. There are few crimes that can label you a pariah for the rest of your adult life and they all involve women and children. It will stain your entire life one way or another.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY from this sort of thing.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Hitting women...back.

I've rarely had to hit a woman, because the Stare Of Power (staring at forehead cold stoned and ignoring her words, basically giving her the vibe "just try it bitch, I'll fuck you up, and I don't care about the consequences") works excellent. Of course, you must be prepared to hit her and mean it otherwise she'll not take it seriously. If she does start, you don't have to hit her hard, just catch their hand and squeeze it and they'll get that you mean business. It doesn't hurt to add something about you fucking her up if she doesn't stop her bullshit like OP said.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Hitting women...back.

I agree, don't hit a woman back...ie punching them in the face, especially in some sort of public setting (see what happened to "how can she slap" man). A big black eye is like a shame alarm for a woman for weeks and everyone who sees it will automatically assume she has been abused due to social conditioning. If she won't call the cops on you, as someone said above, someone else will due to white knighting, male or female.

There are other options if you are attacked by a woman, my favorite when I was younger was a wrist lock. It doesn't cause injury or leave marks...its part of why the japanese meaning of jiu jitsu is 'the art of yielding' aka 'shit that will make your opponent say uncle'.

When I was in college I was watching TV in the common room and some loud girl came in an demanded I change the channel from Dragon Ball Z to friends. I refused and said I had booked this time on the TV and she could wait. She tried to snatch the remote from my hand and I said "try that again and I will make you watch the rest of Dragon Ball Z with me" She lunged for it again and I whipped her into a wrist lock, got her on her knees in front of my seat, sat back down and held it in place until the show was done. I didn't even keep it "on" after a minute or two, just when she tried to get up I'd tweak it a bit and make her yelp.

When it was all done, she was not any worse off, had no marks, observers just thought it was funny.

Edit: I didn't read the original post/link...it turns out it wasn't referring to some sort of nutty girlfriend thing. This was the guys wife smashing his head into something in front of his kids. In that case I'd advocate for full throttle self defense...the key being YOU call the cops first after the fact.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Hitting women...back.

I am however all in favor of using ones force to keep her from hitting you.

See an incoming slap? Grab her hand and keep her from hitting you.

I've made many girls very angry because of this. One time I splashed a drink back onto the girl. Ruined her night and got some laughs from my friends.

Hitting women...back.

MaximBady knocks it out of the park on this one:

Hitting women...back.

Please Avoid Crazy Women.

This is insane. When I was a teen during extremely drunken nights I have actually been hit by a girl. That girl is no longer and part of my life of course. Nowadays, Im only in my 20s, but I know enough to never associate with violent crazy girls.

Have higher standards for yourself. Do not even deal with women who would ever do something like this.

If she ever does anything like throw a punch, that is it she is done 100% just never see her again. This isnt hard. Do not beat the shit out of her or anyone for that matter, you do not need to catch an assault charge to prove who is the boss.

Please Avoid Crazy Women.

[Image: tumblr_ndm5p9qt1O1u0grn9o1_250.jpg]

Hitting women...back.

No need to be Chris Brownin these hoes man.

Understand that life will slap the living shit out of her as time progresses.

Nope.

Hitting women...back.

Don't ever get into any kind of physical altercation with a women. You can't win. It doesn't matter if she started it and she attacked you etc. You will always end up the bad guy, even if you are completely innocent. The laws hate you, the courts hate you and the cops are white knights.

To put it into perspective:

I just got off a bus and was waiting to collect my luggage. The male attendant handed a women her suitcase and she noticed that it had been dented in transit. She starts berating him, getting more angry as she talks. He responds politely and professionally offering to accompany her the administration to fill out a claim and get compensation. She gets angrier by the minute and starts screaming abuse at him. He quotes the company policy. As she sees that her screaming abuse is not having its desired effect she slaps him grabs his hair and tears at his eyes with her fingernails. He tries to push her away and grab her wrist. Other passengers intervene and the cops arrive. The cops grab him roughly and handcuff him as they berate him for "lifting his hand against a women" as the onlookers both male and female comment in disgust at this "violent guy"

I talk to the police and tell them that the guy was the victim and that the women had assaulted him. They did not listen. They said that I was probably a women beater as well and threatened to arrest me. I followed them to the police department and got stonewalled. When I insisted, they threatened to arrest me. A big fat cop kept saying "so you like to hit women" "you know what we are going to do to you" etc. I made a sworn statement but I'm sure they garbaged it as soon as I was out the door.

I contacted the bus company the next day and he had already been fired.

Hitting women...back.

Quote: (10-17-2014 07:15 PM)Nalka Wrote:  

I contacted the bus company the next day and he had already been fired.

Sounds like he should have done his best Cleveland bus driver impression.