rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This African chick is driving me CRAZY!

so here's the scoop.

Met this African chick this year around march time. She works at a toll booth on the motorway/freeway. Basically I was paying the toll and got her number. I gave her a call and asked if she had a boyfriend. She says yeah.

A week later I invite her out for dinner and she accepts. I take her out and buy her a meal. When we finished I head back to the car and kiss her straight away. She doesn't seem bothered by it so we make out some more.

A few minutes later both of us are getting hot so I tried to take it all the way in the car. But then a police car shows up and gives us a warning. So I tried again somewhere else but she declines to go full blown sex with me.

about 2 weeks later I get a call from the bf telling me to stay off his turf and to not "reap what I did not sow" but I basically tell him to f-off and unless I hear it from her. I call her and she says I should ignore him.

Since then we have been going out and I knew she still was with him.

Fast forward to today she claims she has broken up with him because of his promiscious nature and just 2 weeks ago she gave me a bj right in front her house. She wanted to carry on but it was late and I had a meeting in the morning so I told her I will see her soon.

For the past 3 days I have called and called but no answer. I have sent txts with no reply and I can even notice her rejecting my calls. What do you think is happening?

You met a chick ten months ago and you still have not banged her?

Clearly she is not really interested in banging you.

Quote: (11-01-2010 09:30 AM)LatinHunter56 Wrote:  

I gave her a call and asked if she had a boyfriend.

Why the fuck would you call a girl to ask her this?

She says yeah.

DDDUUUHHHHHHHH!!! What is she suppose to say? No? Dream on man!

A week later I invite her out for dinner and she accepts.

Huh? Dinner? A week later?

For the past 3 days I have called and called but no answer.

Is this a real post, or are you just trolling?

Mixx

Quote: (11-01-2010 11:30 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I gave her a call and asked if she had a boyfriend.

Why the fuck would you call a girl to ask her this?

She says yeah.

DDDUUUHHHHHHHH!!! What is she suppose to say? No? Dream on man!

A week later I invite her out for dinner and she accepts.

Huh? Dinner? A week later?

For the past 3 days I have called and called but no answer.

Is this a real post, or are you just trolling?

Mixx

this is a summary of the story mixx. i did not call her to ask if she has a boyfriend but rather in convo i asked.

the point is we have known each other for so long so why all this happening now.

Quote: (11-01-2010 10:45 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

You met a chick ten months ago and you still have not banged her?

Clearly she is not really interested in banging you.
we'll last week she was going to put out and i couldnt because it was late and i had to get back. so explain that. she was begging me and i had to turn it down.

How do those police officers so often manage to magically show up just when you're getting hot-and-heavy with a girl in your car? Do they have that kind of success rate showing up when muggings are taking place? How do they do it--do they have pheromone detectors in their cruisers? Is it that spotting car action and giving people a hard time about it is their favorite activity while on patrol, so that that level of motivation makes them more effective at it than at just about anything else they do?

Maybe there are some law enforcement community members on this forum who can shed light on this question.

Quote: (05-17-2011 12:01 PM)gds555 Wrote:  

How do those police officers so often manage to magically show up just when you're getting hot-and-heavy with a girl in your car? Do they have that kind of success rate showing up when muggings are taking place? How do they do it--do they have pheromone detectors in their cruisers? Is it that spotting car action and giving people a hard time about it is their favorite activity while on patrol, so that that level of motivation makes them more effective at it than at just about anything else they do?

Maybe there are some law enforcement community members on this forum who can shed light on this question.

Hilarious.

so here's the scoop.

Met this African chick this year around march time.

What part of Africa is she from?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Toll booth game.

Calling a girl to ask if she has a boyfriend.

Pheromone detectors.

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]
Great thread

Great thread necro, gds

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

this sounds like a hybrid episode of COPS and maury

Aye man, read this: http://www.rooshv.com/be-that-guy

Chill. It won't happen if you get flustered about it. Take an interest in other girls on the side. Maybe try a hitting on a different toll-lane honey.

If there's anything you should be aggressively planning, it should be how to have sex with her IN her toll booth. I will buy you beer all night to hear that story.

Dude please let us know what part of Africa the chick is from? I know last year I was messing with a Nigerian chick that had a boyfriend. My story sounds similar to your's minus the toll booth.

Quote: (07-15-2011 11:17 PM)Theogreat Wrote:  

Dude please let us know what part of Africa the chick is from? I know last year I was messing with a Nigerian chick that had a boyfriend. My story sounds similar to your's minus the toll booth.
Ghana, West Africa....

"The biggest mistake I ever made was being fearful of losing someone. One should never be afraid of losing a girl" El Diablo

I've fucked like maybe 3 African girls and they were all freaks. African women will fuck the shit out of you if they like you.

She is probably a freak and has just met someone else that is game enough to take advantage. He has her occupied now.

I'd move on. If she tried to fuck you and you blew off her off, she probably got offended.

If she calls you or whatever I'd give it another go. But she's already sucked you up so I'd just chill till she hits me up. If she never does, so what.

Quote: (05-17-2011 12:01 PM)gds555 Wrote:  

They're guys, what else get's their attention the quickest? [Image: banana.gif]

>How do those police officers so often manage to magically show up just when you're getting hot-and-heavy
>with a girl in your car? Do they have that kind of success rate showing up when muggings are taking place?

In his defense, this happened to me in highschool often enough to become routine.

The cops on patrol see a car in a parking lot at night. And it has heavily fogged windows.

They would shine a flashlight in, and ask the girl, "Are you here against your will?" She'd say no she was fine, they'd drive off, we'd roll the window back up and resume. I was embarrassed the first time. After the second time it became a joke. The girls would shout out the window "I'm here cause I wanna be!" and then see if the cop backed off or if they had to put their blouse and skirt back on to look presentable. Meanwhile I would be struggling to get my jeans back on and get the belt buckled --until I got smart enough to keep a blanket in the back seat. Then we just had to put tops on, and put the blanket over our laps and spread it out to hide our other still unworn clothes in the foot well.

It's not a big deal. If you don't want to be interrogated mid-crush, figure out where parking areas are away from the police patrol route. Every town has multiple Lover's Lanes where couples park after dark and aren't bothered.

Just look for parked cars with fogged up windows at night.

And don't just chuck the condom out the window. Tie it off and throw it away in the trash. The main reason why the police will do these kinds of patrols is trash complaints.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

How many times will this thread be necro'd??? [Image: lol.gif] TheIVth, i'm not stupid...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.