rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have You Ever Accidentally Had Sex With Someone HIV-Positive?

I know that Naughty Nomad has an infamous blog post on this, but I did a search and found nothing similar. What with all the raw-dogging going on here, I'm curious to see if anyone else has a story.

This relates to a situation that happened to me a few months ago.

I picked up a girl from one of the dive-bars here. I had seen her around Taipei before. She was always on her own. She looked slutty, but she was hot. Looked half-Taiwanese and half-Russian. Still the best looking woman I've banged here.

I took her home and did her with a condom on.

In the morning, she started giving me a blowjob. She said that she wanted me to go down on her afterwards. I said "ok", but I had little interest in the second part.

She finished, and I half-arsedly got into position, as I wanted more sex. But upon looking at her vagina I just refused. It looked kinda weird. Not 'transexual' weird, more 'yeast infection' weird. It was wet and hissing at me. I don't like performing the act as it is. But this - coupled with my pulsating hangover - made it a definite 'no'.

(Actually my hatred of this act is a funny story. The only time I've decided to go down on a girl was with my first girlfriend, when I was 16 years old. Her vagina stank. After about thirty seconds I felt like I needed to throw up. I opened her wardrobe, grabbed a plastic stationary wallet, threw up in it, went downstairs to put it in the bin, but was intercepted by her father who said "Have you just been sick Leighton? Don't worry, I'll take care of it....... Lovely [Image: smile.gif]". Since then I've never bothered with trying it again, apart from this case.)

Anyway, she had a strop, and I couldn't be bothered to coax her back towards sex. I just wanted her gone so I could sleep off my hangover.

She got dressed and I walked her to the MRT station. On the way she told me that she has an alcoholic English boyfriend that's always too drunk to fuck her, so she goes out looking for sex. She gave me a kiss goodbye and put my Line ID in her phone. I deleted the number on the walk back as I didn't want any drama.

Three days later, I was posted up at the bar in Luxy. A Dutch guy came up to me.

Him: "Hey man, I saw you go home with that girl on Saturday, did you fuck her?".
Me: "Yeah, sure did"
Him: "I asked my friend and he said she has HIV"
Me: "Oh it's ok I used a condom" (Why the fuck didn't he tell me! just goes to show how any man will fuck you over when it comes to women"

Anyway, despite using a condom I was pretty scared, being the hypochondriac I am. I got tested six weeks after the incident and I'm clean (bizarrely of all STI's). The walk to the hospital on 'results day' was pretty scary though. For some reason I had a rap-song about AIDs in my head from a Vice documentary, and my friend had scared me by saying "If you have it you'll have to come back to England and live on anti-retroviral drugs for the rest of your life".

So, any similar stories?

I was under the impression that the chance of contracting aids via straight vaginal intercourse to be low like .5%

Seems to me that the guy was truing to mess with you.

Perhaps he blew his chance at the girl before you.

Between this and getting chased out of Cambodia, it seems you need to be careful. The guy could've been trolling you to see your reaction.

Either way, keep on trucking.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote:Quote:

No, but I've purposely given chicks HIV.

That sounds fucked. Were you worried at all about the blowjob being a possible cause of transmission, even though you used a condom the night before?

Quote: (10-02-2013 12:30 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Seems to me that the guy was truing to mess with you.

Perhaps he blew his chance at the girl before you.

A definite possibility. I dunno, he didn't seem like that type of guy. Just seemed like one of those Beta guys that goes to a bar to drink beer and talk to other guys. After he asked me whether I was also Scandanavian and why I was living here.

I didn't hear it from the whorses mouth, so I can never be HIV-positive that she has the disease.

Quote: (10-02-2013 12:38 PM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

That sounds fucked. Were you worried at all about the blowjob being a possible cause of transmission, even though you used a condom the night before?

Definitely. The chances of contraction are low, but the mortality rate is pretty high haha. Got me scared. Doesn't help that I'm a hypochondriac.

Quote: (10-02-2013 12:54 PM)LeightonBlackstock Wrote:  

Definitely. The chances of contraction are low, but the mortality rate is pretty high haha. Got me scared. Doesn't help that I'm a hypochondriac.

Two things.

One to make you feel better: Mortality nowadays is extremely low if you have access to proper medication.

One to make you feel worse (so you will be careful): You have to get tested again to be certain you do not have it. Three months after possible exposure.

[Image: troll.gif]

I heard HIV turns you purple and makes you dance funny.

Quote: (10-02-2013 03:29 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

Chances of getting HIV is tiny from blood-borne exposure, and essentially nil from skin to skin contact.

One of my classmates had a needle-stick- injected an HIV+ patient, then went to reinject and jabbed herself. She almost shat herself. They sent her immediately to the hospital to get anti-virals. She looked terrible for the 3 months that she was on it. Those meds fck w/you big time.

Crazy thing was that she had a fiancee. Can you imagine getting HIV from work....as a conservative, church-going Asian girl. Sucks.

She dodged a bullet and came out negative on month 3.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (10-02-2013 11:17 AM)LeightonBlackstock Wrote:  

I got tested six weeks after the incident and I'm clean (bizarrely of all STI's).

Suspicious post, but I'll bite.

If this really happened, I don't mean to alarm you, but my doctor says it takes six MONTHS for HIV to show up. My guy is good, and about 85 percent of the content our conversations are related to STDs.

That said, with condom, I wouldn't be worried at all.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I heard from a doctor once that if you have sex with a girl who is HIV positive without a condom its around 1 in 50 chance youll get HIV and 1 in 500 chance with a condom.

Now if you have sex with a dude who is HIV positive its 1 in 8.

I know this because I talked to a doctor once about it because I was paranoid at one time and he told me not to worry about it and literally told me that if I'm not a homosexual its really hard to contract it.

^^^Try less than 1 in 500 from heterosexual encounters- bareback. Most HIV is from sex-workers, homosexual, and blacks. Stats back it.

Stats also imply that drug-use (sharing needles) one of the bigger factors.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

My doctor gets mad at me for raw-dogging*, if for no other reason that I run to him like a little bitch when my dick changes color. He tried scaring me about HIV, only to come clean a few minutes later that it was very uncommon with vaginal sex.

When I was like [Image: pimp.gif] he added that there are other [Image: shudder.gif] you can get from [Image: hump.gif] and [Image: eatpuss.gif].

*which I don't even do that often, geez.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (10-02-2013 03:55 PM)DVY Wrote:  

^^^Try less than 1 in 500 from heterosexual encounters- bareback. Most HIV is from sex-workers, homosexual, and blacks. Stats back it.

Stats also imply that drug-use (sharing needles) one of the bigger factors.

Fuck. Last night I raw dogged with a black tranny hooker with track marks.

Accidentally, yes. I tripped and my Dick went right in. Scariest 3 minutes of my life.

Tuth,those emojis are priceless!!!!

If I ever catch the germ, I'm booking a one way ticket to Africa and will raw dog my way from Cape Town to Cairo, you can't get what you already got boys!

HIV is eminently treatable these days. As devastating as it would be, it'd be foolish to lose control over it.

I researched the statistics on life expectancy of HIV infected guys given current drugs, and the current numbers are that a 20 year old dude who got HIV can expect to live until his early 70's. And that's given current treatments, as if they'll remain static in the interim. Hint: they won't.

If you get HIV, even as an older guy, you can live until your late 60's at least. In other words, at least as long as Tom Clancy, if not longer.

Not that great. I'd rather live much longer, until my 80's at least. But we're not in Tom Hanks Philadelphia territory anymore.

Quote: (10-02-2013 11:12 PM)scotian Wrote:  

If I ever catch the germ, I'm booking a one way ticket to Africa and will raw dog my way from Cape Town to Cairo, you can't get what you already got boys!

I'd raw dog everything I could at feminist rallies.... and the democratic national convention.

TOP THAT MOTHER FUCKERS!

Quote: (10-02-2013 11:12 PM)scotian Wrote:  

There are different strains of HIV, so you could "double HIV". Not to mention getting "full blown" is different than getting HIV that is "dormant".

Quote: (10-02-2013 11:32 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Not that great. I'd rather live much longer, until my 80's at least. But we're not in Tom Hanks Philadelphia territory anymore.

Hearing about people die in their 50s 60s makes me think why statistics say "live expectancy ## years" when you could die younger. Yeah, we may try to live healthier but that's not guaranteed to bring results.

Sorry about the off topic remark but hearing about Tom Clancy reminded me we can die any day.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

HIV is eminently treatable these days. As devastating as it would be, it'd be foolish to lose control over it.

I researched the statistics on life expectancy of HIV infected guys given current drugs, and the current numbers are that a 20 year old dude who got HIV can expect to live until his early 70's. And that's given current treatments, as if they'll remain static in the interim. Hint: they won't.

If you get HIV, even as an older guy, you can live until your late 60's at least. In other words, at least as long as Tom Clancy, if not longer.

I think these stats are just overblown fairytales meant to make gays feel better.

The truth is that your quality of health gradually declines while you have HIV, and the last 5-10 years of your life will be hell.

The other truth is that everyone reacts differently to HIV, and no one really understands how the virus works. HIV could suddenly go active, mutate in your blood, and become super dangerous within a month. There are plenty of AIDS cases of patients who thought they were well, but then became sick as fuck in a short period of time before they died.

HIV is the one disease I would never want to fuck with.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I agree. I've done some research too and it's pretty manageable these days - I've even read better stats than you mentioned, and as you said, it's only bound to get better in the future.

People with HIV are even able to have kids these days if they have doctors monitor closely and ensure their viral load is low enough at the time of conception. If they take their meds regularly and stay healthy, they can have unprotected sex without concern.

While no one asks for HIV, it's no more a death sentence than any other long-term condition, especially if caught and treated early. All the more reason to get tested frequently. It's the people to who don't catch it in time that see a big decrease in quality of life and/or a horrible death. And since so many people are more afraid of getting diagnosed than they are of just about anything else, even dying itself, that presents a real problem.

Anyhow, the stigma is really the worst part of it, and I believe many HIV+ people just keep it a secret these days.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling