rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inception

Inception

Basically I made up this bit where I'm out at the bar and girls hardly put down their phone.

Me: "Hi, you have quite an addiction don't you?"
Girl: "Excuse me?/What?"
Me: "I've noticed you hardly put down that phone, looks borderline obsessive." (with a smirk)
Girl: talks about being important or bored.
Me: "Have you seen Inception? Your phone is like that, you're on a social network, in a social network."

Then if she is receptive, we usually talk (I game).

How do you all see this approach? If you like it, take it, or if you have advice to make it better I'd love to hear about it!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Inception

It's clever but I think most chicks are not clever enough to get it, it'll go over their heads, maybe 1 in 10 will get it and respond favourably, 2 out of 10 on a good night
Remember most women don't do or get clever humour, so it's mostly wasted on them

If you're gonna use this line, I'd take out the question at the end and change it to a statement "It's like in that movie Inception"

Inception

^^^^

You're probably going to have to explain yourself. Inception was a guy flick, and the child I know who saw it were clueless.

Good idea, but don't out think yourself.

Inception

Yeah...but no.

Good things about the opener
- uses a cold read

Cold reads, guesses about someone's personality/history/et cetera, are great because the object has a role in the interaction. She gets to say whether or not you're right.

Things that need work
- you get her answer, but rather than build the conversational map and dig deeper into her favorite subject (herself) - you gloss over that and get to the punch line.

Do chicks like a good punchline? Sure.
Do they like it more than talking about themselves? Sometimes.

But does this opener start the conversation in a direction that gets her to open enough for you to get more information out of her?

Or does it shift the focus to you and how funny you may or may not be?

When you look back on the old school openers, especially the opinion opener, like the classic Chris Rock rip off, "Who lies more, Men or Women"

The response to that tells you a lot about the woman, and also opens a lot of fertile ground in terms of running game. A woman's second favorite topic is relationships - and if you start her off, you can get her passionate and into the conversation when you start talking about lying.

If you start a conversation about how clever you are, you're going to have to transition it to social media and why she's so addicted and what that means - and then you've got to bridge that something that can stir her loins and get her emotional.

WIA