rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would happen if you got 500+ girls pregnant?

After reading the 500 Approach 0 Bang thread I got to wondering what would actually happen if this dude got to blow a load into all these broads and ended up with over 500 kids?

There's no way all of them could collect child support. Could they charge him with a crime? How could he work and make a living?

After 20 years the guy could have knocked up 10,000 girls at that rate. Man after 2-3 generations the whole state would look like you.

Thoughts?

Team Nachos

You'd be grandfather to a helluva lotta kids. Long live the bloodline!

Quote: (09-21-2013 07:30 PM)Pyre Wrote:  

You'd be grandfather to a helluva lotta kids. Long live the bloodline!

What if you got divorce raped and snapped and decided to go on a procreation marathon? What could people or the law actually do to you? [Image: lol.gif]

You could do it if you were a famous athlete. By the time they figured out you had no money it would be too late.

Team Nachos

I guess personally, when I impregnate 500 bitches, I'm gonna wanna impregnate a 501st too [Image: biggrin.gif]

The key is impregnating the right hoes, the one who's names will protect you. Like Kennedy, Biden, Soros, Bloomberg, Rothschild, etc

So choose wisely!

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU GOT 100000000 girls pregnant>

Quote: (09-21-2013 07:58 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU GOT 100000000 girls pregnant>

If the guy could approach 500 girls in under a year then it's not outside the realm of reality for him to get 500 girls pregnant.

And don't get so heated. If you don't like the thread then don't participate. For real.

Team Nachos

It's happened before

Quote:Quote:

]In 2003 a groundbreaking historical genetics paper reported results which indicated that a substantial proportion of men in the world are direct line descendants of Genghis Khan. By direct line, I mean that they carry Y chromosomes which seem to have come down from an individual who lived approximately 1,000 years ago. As Y chromosomes are only passed from father to son, that would mean that the Y is a record of one’s patrilineage. Genghis Khan died ~750 years ago, so assuming 25 years per generation, you get about 30 men between the present and that period. In more quantitative terms, ~10% of the men who reside within the borders of the Mongol Empire as it was at the death of Genghis Khan may carry his Y chromosome, and so ~0.5% of men in the world, about 16 million individuals alive today, do so. Since 2003 there have been other cases of “super-Y” lineages. For example the Manchu lineage and the Uí Néill lineage. The existence of these Y chromosomal lineages, which have burst upon the genetic landscape like explosive stars sweeping aside all other variation before them, indicates a periodic it “winner-take-all” dynamic in human genetics more reminiscent of hyper-polygynous mammals such as elephant seals. As we do not exhibit the sexual dimorphism which is the norm in such organisms, it goes to show the plasticity of outcome due to the flexibility of human cultural forms.
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2...j5DVBCiKSo

It helps a lot to be a conqueror, emperor or dictator, though. supposedly Castro had a woman brought to him every day, sometimes two, for decades. Mao did similar, and i'm sure many others have done, like the Arab and Turkish rulers. Wonder how many kids they had?

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

MrXY With the slutty nature of women these days and the level of game of most of the gentlemen here I'm sure one motivated man could pull it off without having to be a conquerer.

Your post is very inspiring though.

Team Nachos

If I got 500 girls pregnant? I'd be on Maury Povich in a suit and cigar. I'd be on the stage, chilling with a grin, "Yes I'm the father. Shout out to the whole Rooshv forum crew!"

Genghis Khan didn't have to deal with birth control.

How many of those 500 are on the pill? Over half?

Read RoK and convince 500 girls to get an abortion.....

RoK, spreading value where you need it!

Only one way to find out...

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Man who fathered THIRTY kids with 11 different women says he needs a break - from child support

Quote:Quote:

A man who has fathered 30 children by 11 different women is asking the courts to give him a break from paying child-support.
Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville, Tennessee, has reportedly set a Knox County record for the number of children he has managed to reproduce with individual women, including one who worked for Victoria's Secret.

Only bringing in a minimum wage salary, Hatchett legally has half of his pay check taken from him by the state every month which is divided among his 30 children.
In theory, Hatchett's obligations to his children would have him paying anywhere from $25 to $309 to the mothers of his enormous brood. In reality, after half his pay is deducted, the virile dad is only able to provide the mother's of his children the paltry sum of $1.49 a month.

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

This is interesting. It seems like if you are are already going to be forced to pay child support you don't want to, one strategy is just to do this as many times as possible and thereby dilute the payments to any particular woman.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (09-22-2013 07:57 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

This is interesting. It seems like if you are are already going to be forced to pay child support you don't want to, one strategy is just to do this as many times as possible and thereby dilute the payments to any particular woman.

That's exactly what I'm saying. After 2-3 kids your finances would be a wreck and you couldn't possibly live on what's left after child support.

You may as well keep plowing away and go for broke.

Team Nachos

In the UK you'd be fine after the 3rd child, we also don't have debtors prisons like the USA's child support system. In theory you could acquire passive income(not wages) to a livable level and go nuts, things like investment dividends or company expenses don't count as earnings in the UK so don't get factored into child support payments. Though honestly after 500 kids you'd be better fleeing the country to a place where no-one knows you and start again.

Reminds me of Genghis Khan

It have guys that 'help' women out when they want to get pregnant but by natural fertilization only and couples also take them up on their offer. i always wondered if you could spin it to fuck the guys wife instead of a cup when they wanted to have a kid and you can but i cant imagine the broads would be too attractive.

They'd probably be from mostly ugly/desperate women. There is no way your knocking up 500+ hot chicks. I don't care if your game is tighter than Don Juan. They are not that stupid or desperate.

to knock up one chick could take 20+ bangs

Quote: (09-22-2013 07:44 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

including one who worked for Victoria's Secret.

Big difference between a girl who works at a Victoria's Secret store and one that is a Victoria's Secret model. I've banged the former but not the latter.

Id contact MTV and start a reality tv show.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (09-22-2013 02:59 PM)babelfish669 Wrote:  

Big difference between a girl who works at a Victoria's Secret store and one that is a Victoria's Secret model. I've banged the former but not the latter.

Damn the girls he knocked up are nasty. I don't know how any of em every got hired at a VS store.

Quote: (09-22-2013 03:26 PM)Pyre Wrote:  

Quote: (09-22-2013 02:59 PM)babelfish669 Wrote:  

Damn the girls he knocked up are nasty. I don't know how any of em every got hired at a VS store.

Brings me back to my original point. Another thing too they are less likely to be white girls. Black chicks regardless of education level love having (multiple) baby daddies. Hispanic ditto.

Quote: (09-22-2013 02:19 PM)Pinocchio Wrote:  

to knock up one chick could take 20+ bangs

Yeah it would take a serious amount of time to impregnate 500 women.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.