rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easiest girls in England

Easiest girls in England

Where are the easiest girls in England to kiss and hopefully fuck on a saturday night. As i live in London i want to know your opinion about other citis in Engalnd, where should be the easiest to go out on saturday night and kiss and fuck some english pussy?

Easiest girls in England

By the end of this week I will have sieged Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dublin, Manchester, and London.

Will have an answer to this question then.

Easiest girls in England

Easiest girls are in the shittest towns, think Doncaster Barnsley Dunstable, etc none of these are places you want to visit though. I would suggest sheffield, Leeds, Liverpool Newcastle as being worth trying but there is plenty of competition in Newcastle and Liverpool.

Easiest girls in England

From my experience: Basildon, Chelmsford and Manchester. The former being 'classier' than the former two. Oxford is good if you are young, student city with high ONS propensity..

London if you have the status to roll in certain clubs.

Easiest girls in England

Quote: (09-09-2013 08:41 AM)billy Wrote:  

Easiest girls are in the shittest towns, think Doncaster Barnsley Dunstable, etc none of these are places you want to visit though. I would suggest sheffield, Leeds, Liverpool Newcastle as being worth trying but there is plenty of competition in Newcastle and Liverpool.

Yep. I went to Leeds and the girls would walk right up to me after hearing my accent. Go browse the college area for a bit and you should be good.

Easiest girls in England

I wouldn't agree about Oxford. I lived there for 4 years and would say it's harder than any Midlands/Northern cities.

I pretty much agree with what billy said. I think Leeds is a really good shout, Newcastle too.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Easiest girls in England

I was waiting for this topic. I havent been to the UK but I have been baffled by these girls directness aboard. Ive been opened by them several times, with them straight up asking to Bang. Much more direct than the US counterpart. These all being white girls from the UK. I wonder though how other girls from the UK are(Black, Mixed, LAtin, ect) and if its actually like that in country.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Easiest girls in England

Quote: (09-09-2013 09:57 AM)elabayarde Wrote:  

I was waiting for this topic. I havent been to the UK but I have been baffled by these girls directness aboard. Ive been opened by them several times, with them straight up asking to Bang. Much more direct than the US counterpart. These all being white girls from the UK. I wonder though how other girls from the UK are(Black, Mixed, LAtin, ect) and if its actually like that in country.

No such thing as 'Latin' (as a people) in the UK. That's only a term used in the States. There's no mestizos in Europe, if that's what you were referring to.

There's a lot of mixed race (Black/White) people here, although in terms of girls, the slutty ones you describe will be white and from the places we've listed. Also, I'd put Essex on that list too. That's a a place next to London with the same mentality of the trashy northern towns.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Easiest girls in England

what about nottingham?

Easiest girls in England

Nottingham is a student city, lots and lots of bars. I haven't spent enough time there to really comment on it though. A lot of hot girls from my area went there for university.

These may help:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5371.h...nottingham

or, less positive:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23587....nottingham

Easiest girls in England

I can 100% agree about Essex girls. They were know to be slutty back in 1st form

Easiest girls in England

Liverpool girls are very high maintenance so you have no chance if you are dressed like a slob. If you look fine and have a unique accent you'll find it easier to pull. Leeds is a massive student town as such i find the girls to be really easy, same is true of Sheffield. I have never had any luck in Manchester but i've only ever been there for gigs never really for a night out except one time when i ended up in a place called the ritz, where girls were to put it nicely really fucking weird looking. I find it easier down south but that's probably because my northern accent makes the girls wet as they see me as a bit of rough.

Easiest girls in England

Newcastle was the easiest. I didn't go to Belfast to chase tail, but the girls acted like they'd never seen a masculine American. Some would just gawk and they were cute. It's on my list before getting old and wrinkly.These other town you guys are mentioning peek my interest, but Birmingham provided a challenge for whatever reason.

Easiest girls in England

Still yet to go to Newcastle on a night out need to sort that out soon. Never really fancied Birmingham just imagined it's nightlife to be dull but that's probably as a result of the stereotype of brummies i have in my head.

Easiest girls in England

What's that?

There are places in England outside of London?

This is all news to me.

Easiest girls in England

Quote: (09-09-2013 02:02 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

What's that?

There are places in England outside of London?

This is all news to me.

[Image: not-sure-if-joking-or-serious.jpg]

Easiest girls in England

How about Glasgow? I know it isn't in England but doesn't matter.

Easiest girls in England

I'd definitely agree with Newcastle, Blackpool is also worth a look prior to October, that's when the tourists stop visiting.

Easiest girls in England

Glasgow is a boss night out especially a club called the Garage, it's a bit scatty but I found it so easy to pull. I found Blackpool hell on earth went in July and it was just full of scummy people so many shit tattoos on show, and if you are what you eat then the majority of Blackpool are turkey twizzlers.

Easiest girls in England

Quote: (09-10-2013 06:55 AM)Idlenations Wrote:  

Glasgow is a boss night out especially a club called the Garage, it's a bit scatty but I found it so easy to pull. I found Blackpool hell on earth went in July and it was just full of scummy people so many shit tattoos on show, and if you are what you eat then the majority of Blackpool are turkey twizzlers.

+1. I hit up Garage last night with another forumer. On a Monday night, it was buzzing with drunk talent. Girl grabbed my face and started kissing after hardly any conversation. Bounced a 2 set to noodle place next door. Didn't get the pull home, but Scotish nightlife on the whole is straight up bedlam.

Easiest girls in England

It is absolutely mental on that street, especially when it comes to closing time. I remember getting persuaded to get a deep fried pizza from the chippy next door, it was my first time and I woke up with a salt hangover. It's a lot more quieter on the great western road but who wants that.

Easiest girls in England

Glasgow, Blackpool, Leeds

Any uni town/city or a scumbag town

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Easiest girls in England

Quote: (09-10-2013 06:55 AM)Idlenations Wrote:  

If you go down the promenade in Summer it's pretty shocking and full of slaggy hen parties. I saw girls passed out in doorways at 3pm who had pissed themselves. However, there are some decent bars and clubs in the town centre with good ratios. It's no Liverpool in terms of quality but if the OP is looking for an easy bang then it will meet his expectations.

Easiest girls in England

So it's decided the easiest girls in England are in Glasgow Scotland...

Easiest girls in England

Sounds like I need to get myself to Scotland!