rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Get A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend?

Hi All,

Generally I qualify girls out if they have a boyfriend because I only want faster fucks with long-term benefits.

I'm meeting lot's of girls and realize that I've a weakness in my game. Not knowing how to convert girls who have boyfriends to dump their current boyfriends and date me. I pass up on amazing girls like this all the time - they all virtually have boyfriends...

I know some guys will say, 'don't ask if she has a boyfriend' or 'these girls don't care just don't mention it'. but in my experience, I'd say it does matter.

I had a friend who convinced a girl to break up with her boyfriend in just 1 week of knowing her. He did. Now he's fucking her.

Any experience with this guys?

It's usually possible if she's been in a relationship for a long time. New relationships are harder to break.

I've gotten girls to break up with their boyfriends twice, and both times the relationship was longer than 1.5 years.

The standard procedure is to get her wanting you 100% for herself, upon which you drop the bomb that the only way you'll do that is if she dumps the bf.

thanks. can you explain 'standard procedure of getting her wanting you 100% for herself'?

Just disqualify them. You're not going to get them to break 95% of the time unless you're famous.

It's not worth the time. Just go find a new girl.

Quote: (09-04-2013 12:13 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Just disqualify them. You're not going to get them to break 95% of the time unless you're famous.

It's not worth the time. Just go find a new girl.

I disagree with this, to a point at least and will explain.

If a woman is in a relationship and not particularly happy with their current boyfriend, they may very well be looking for a way out. A lot of time women will stay in bad relationships just because they don't want to be single.(men too, but we are talking about women here)

You have to pick up on the obvious signs, how she greets you, how heavy she is flirting with you when you are talking to her, in general you have to be able to pick up on how interested she is in you, and how receptive she is to you running game on her.

At that point just run game as usual.

What the Master said above. Most often a women will only leave her boyfriend when she has someone waiting in the wings.

Guys - whether or not a girl has a boyfriend is completely irrelevant. If she likes you she won't even mention her boyfriend. If she's totally satisified with her boyfriend then there's almost zero chance any man will get her.

The way to game girls with boyfriends is the same way you game single girls. Get them attracted, then isolate and bang. The boyfriend line is nothing more than a shit-test.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

thanks guys. I tend to agree with what master said. based on experience, the bf line is not just a shit test. it's a fact. and indeed, if she's happy she likely won't close. but being very socially intelligent when meeting them can reveal a lot if it's qualified or not... but I think it's fairly hard to tell because often girls are overly nice and enthusiastic to hang out and give me their info even when they say they have a bf. but they are totally happy already. thus, it's why i qualify them out fast and move on just as fast. but all these very quality girls have boyfriends... really wish there was a way to convert them. had a friend who said he fucked close to 300 girls and 98% of them had boyfriends... I really believe him as he's very good with girls. It's just not been my experience but maybe someone knows a better system based on experience.

Quote: (09-04-2013 02:26 PM)roylalflush Wrote:  

thanks guys. I tend to agree with what master said. based on experience, the bf line is not just a shit test. it's a fact. and indeed, if she's happy she likely won't close. but being very socially intelligent when meeting them can reveal a lot if it's qualified or not... but I think it's fairly hard to tell because often girls are overly nice and enthusiastic to hang out and give me their info even when they say they have a bf. but they are totally happy already. thus, it's why i qualify them out fast and move on just as fast. but all these very quality girls have boyfriends... really wish there was a way to convert them. had a friend who said he fucked close to 300 girls and 98% of them had boyfriends... I really believe him as he's very good with girls. It's just not been my experience but maybe someone knows a better system based on experience.

Sounds to me like your friend takes my advice and not the bullshit I've bolded above.

What experience are you talking about? It sounds like you've never slept with a woman, let alone a woman with a boyfriend.

Requesting this thread to be moved to the newb section.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

If you want to destroy a boyfriend, the advice that the whole thing is a shit test is correct. Ignore and proceed.

Also, if she is freshly 'in love' just forget it. Mostly, though, they are discontent with their boyfriend (maybe even early on)

you can even say "boyfriend?? Well, I'll be your MAN-friend"

Also, undermine him and cut his throat. Let her talk about him and then clown on him for his bonehead shit. She will be unable to look at him as having any appeal if you do this correctly.

Girls with boyfriends are like For-Sale-By-Owner homeowners. They truly think they are selling-by-owner.

In fact, all they are doing is interviewing for Brokers. They don't know it, but they are. They want one that is good enough to crush their FSBO plans and take over and get it done. So it is with the girl with a BF- She thinks she is set with her 'boyfriend' but really she is just looking for a dude who is man enough to vanquish him.

Sloots gon' sloot.

Quote: (09-04-2013 04:06 PM)King Solomon Wrote:  

If you want to destroy a boyfriend, the advice that the whole thing is a shit test is correct. Ignore and proceed.

Also, if she is freshly 'in love' just forget it. Mostly, though, they are discontent with their boyfriend (maybe even early on)

you can even say "boyfriend?? Well, I'll be your MAN-friend"

Also, undermine him and cut his throat. Let her talk about him and then clown on him for his bonehead shit. She will be unable to look at him as having any appeal if you do this correctly.

Girls with boyfriends are like For-Sale-By-Owner homeowners. They truly think they are selling-by-owner.

In fact, all they are doing is interviewing for Brokers. They don't know it, but they are. They want one that is good enough to crush their FSBO plans and take over and get it done. So it is with the girl with a BF- She thinks she is set with her 'boyfriend' but really she is just looking for a dude who is man enough to vanquish him.

Hey King, this was a helpful post [Image: smile.gif] Thanks.

quote: "Also, undermine him and cut his throat. Let her talk about him and then clown on him for his bonehead shit. She will be unable to look at him as having any appeal if you do this correctly."

Actually reminds me of a girl I met when travelling to poland. she was with a new guy, and we went out dancing and he was there. He started or orbit and she told me who he was, I then instantly laughed at her about him, saying you can do way better. and she felt embarrassed to have him. She went on to have sex with me that night, cut things off with him, etc... but I admit... I didn't know she had a newer fling/bf until that night... she didn't let me know as she was into me.

I guess a new strategy I'll use when a girl says they have a boyfriend is "let me see a picture". Once they show a picture laugh out loud. Saying 'are you serious' etc...
Next would be to try to undermine his intelligence... that's harder to do without meeting him first... How do you think it would be good to do that so she really feels he's not smart enough for her etc...?

Quote: (09-04-2013 01:54 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Guys - whether or not a girl has a boyfriend is completely irrelevant. If she likes you she won't even mention her boyfriend. If she's totally satisified with her boyfriend then there's almost zero chance any man will get her.

The way to game girls with boyfriends is the same way you game single girls. Get them attracted, then isolate and bang. The boyfriend line is nothing more than a shit-test.

I see the truth in this. If a girl is satisfied she won't cheat. When I qualify a new girl I meet by asking if she has a bf, if she says yes, i assume she is satisfied so qualify her out. I don't believe girls use that as a 'shit test'. Perhaps if your living in the USA, but like Roosh, I've been in europe for 3 years where things are quite different. Plus, that sounds like PUA ideas and language and really agree to disagree with that idea. If a girl says she has a boyfriend, most of the time, in my experience she does. But I don't disagree with you on 99% of what you meant to say. You are right. Just realize shit tests don't happen like that for most people, but I know that crazy western girls do more shit tests like that. Do you live in NY or something where your dealing with that high a caliber to bitches?

Bitches love to monkey branch. Boyfriends don't mean shit to a lot of girls if the boyfriend isn't there with her.

How many of your buddies have girlfriend right now that they stole from someone else? And now your buddy is probably in love with her and thinks she would NEVER do to him what she did to her previous boyfriend, which is laughable.

Just game her like normal until she goes cold or you bang her.

P.S. don't get the crap kicked out of you.

True story Rio. I generally like to get rewarded fast which is why I don't 'waste time' on turning an lead into sex that has a bf. In general I average 3 new girls per week. 13 per month+ per month. I approach day game style every day and go to clubs. But will be trying to bang more girls with bf's for the next few months before heading to Asia for winter. And I agree, generally, it's not worth the risk for getting into a fight.

LOL this topic shouldn't be in the the 'newbie' forum. But glad people can still help out here too

I don't understand why she has to break up with her boyfriend to sleep with you. Or are you already having sex with her and now you want her for a LTR, knowing what a bad idea it is because she has a high chance of doing the same to you?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (09-05-2013 10:23 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I don't understand why she has to break up with her boyfriend to sleep with you. Or are you already having sex with her and now you want her for a LTR, knowing what a bad idea it is because she has a high chance of doing the same to you?

HAHAHA Eel that video was a priceless funny [Image: biggrin.gif]

To answer for clarity:
1) I don't want 'one' girl, so I don't care if she does it to me one day.
2) I just like to bang many new girls and keep them on rotation
3) many girls with bf's are very hot and high quality (rare are they single long)
4) just want to get them to break up with their bf's for me, when I meet new hot girls daily, and put them on fuck rotation (to them I'll be their bf)

Wanted to give a case that I just did:
-met a girl who was very nice to me and seemingly interested/attracted to my looks and background.
-found out she had a bf in the close. she said he was good looking.
-said 'let me see a picture'
-when she showed I laughed out loud, saying 'oh my god! are you serious! that dude is so ugly. you can do way better than that!'
-she said 'thanks' and visibly was disturbed
-text messages are as follows:

me: hahahahaha that shits still making me laugh!!! [Image: biggrin.gif] fucking funny in an ugly way!! haha
her: stop it))
me: hahahahahahaha i gotta tell all my friends later!! can you send that ugly boy so i can show everyone!! [Image: biggrin.gif] hahaha
her: it's not funny)
me: right, it's very very funny! haha what the hell are you really doing with him? your just being nice to him huh? you should have higher self esteem and get something better. you can. he's not in your league haha
her: i like him..so..you're just jealous[Image: wink.gif]
me: hahahahah hardly!
her: [Image: smile.gif])
me: fucking ugliest guy I've seen from (country I'm in) girl yet. it's like me going around with an ugly girl and me saying 'shut up, he's beautiful and i like ugly girls'. sorry. ahaha
her: ohh come on
me: WOW you need to work on your self esteem
her: no[Image: smile.gif]
me: anyway, when are you free? I'll take you dancing and you can have fun away from ugly boy! haha
her: i don't know) I'm going to a birthday party for three day in (mountains) [Image: smile.gif]

any suggestions fellas?

ps. it was very unwarranted this was moved to the newbie section. seems like 90%+ of players aren't seeing it to help now, but still glad some good playa's can help here too!

Quote: (09-05-2013 12:31 PM)roylalflush Wrote:  

Wanted to give a case that I just did:
-met a girl who was very nice to me and seemingly interested/attracted to my looks and background.
-found out she had a bf in the close. she said he was good looking.
-said 'let me see a picture'
-when she showed I laughed out loud, saying 'oh my god! are you serious! that dude is so ugly. you can do way better than that!'
-she said 'thanks' and visibly was disturbed
-text messages are as follows:

me: hahahahaha that shits still making me laugh!!! [Image: biggrin.gif] fucking funny in an ugly way!! haha
her: stop it))
me: hahahahahahaha i gotta tell all my friends later!! can you send that ugly boy so i can show everyone!! [Image: biggrin.gif] hahaha
her: it's not funny)
me: right, it's very very funny! haha what the hell are you really doing with him? your just being nice to him huh? you should have higher self esteem and get something better. you can. he's not in your league haha
her: i like him..so..you're just jealous[Image: wink.gif]
me: hahahahah hardly!
her: [Image: smile.gif])
me: fucking ugliest guy I've seen from (country I'm in) girl yet. it's like me going around with an ugly girl and me saying 'shut up, he's beautiful and i like ugly girls'. sorry. ahaha
her: ohh come on
me: WOW you need to work on your self esteem
her: no[Image: smile.gif]
me: anyway, when are you free? I'll take you dancing and you can have fun away from ugly boy! haha
her: i don't know) I'm going to a birthday party for three day in (mountains) [Image: smile.gif]

any suggestions fellas?

ps. it was very unwarranted this was moved to the newbie section. seems like 90%+ of players aren't seeing it to help now, but still glad some good playa's can help here too!

Try to set something up(drinks) when she gets back from her birthday party in the mountains?

I think you went overkill talking about her boyfriend because you were both just repeating yourselves.

edit
I think a lot of guys like to help guys who are asking newbie questions. Frankly, a lot of the answers are plain as day to me, but if you are the one with the newbie problem, you are too close to see it objectively and clearly

Your game is atrocious. Why are you so obsessed about how ugly her boyfriend is or isn't? Are you a closet homosexual or something? It sounds like he's the one you're trying to fuck, using elementary school, reverse psychology insult game. You don't clown on a straight man by talking about his looks. Nor do you clown a boyfriend by so blatantly insulting him.

Honestly that's the worst attempt at boyfriend destroying game I've ever seen. It has all the finesse and subtlety of a jackhammer. Directly insulting the boyfriend's looks is straight-up amateur hour and counterproductive, as it immediately puts the girl in a defensive posture. By insulting the boyfriend you insult her by association. It reminds me of game newbs who think that negging a girl means saying something like, "Damn, you're fucking ugly!"

[Image: facepalm.png]

The CORRECT way to destroy a boyfriend is to clown him by making the girl look at him like he's a beta chode in contrast to your alpha personality. If you're good at this, you can turn even the smallest crack in a relationship into a giant canyon. And you can do it without her even realizing it. It's like some shit out of Inception. You just plant the seed and let her hamster go to work destroying the boyfriend.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (09-05-2013 08:40 AM)roylalflush Wrote:  

True story Rio. I generally like to get rewarded fast which is why I don't 'waste time' on turning an lead into sex that has a bf. In general I average 3 new girls per week. 13 per month+ per month. I approach day game style every day and go to clubs.

What country is this happening in? Can you give the details on how saying things like me: anyway, when are you free? I'll take you dancing and you can have fun away from ugly boy! haha gets you over 150 new girls per year?

Quote: (09-05-2013 11:11 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Your game is atrocious. Why are you so obsessed about how ugly her boyfriend is or isn't? Are you a closet homosexual or something? It sounds like he's the one you're trying to fuck, using elementary school, reverse psychology insult game. You don't clown on a straight man by talking about his looks. Nor do you clown a boyfriend by so blatantly insulting him.

Honestly that's the worst attempt at boyfriend destroying game I've ever seen. It has all the finesse and subtlety of a jackhammer. Directly insulting the boyfriend's looks is straight-up amateur hour and counterproductive, as it immediately puts the girl in a defensive posture. By insulting the boyfriend you insult her by association. It reminds me of game newbs who think that negging a girl means saying something like, "Damn, you're fucking ugly!"

[Image: facepalm.png]

The CORRECT way to destroy a boyfriend is to clown him by making the girl look at him like he's a beta chode in contrast to your alpha personality. If you're good at this, you can turn even the smallest crack in a relationship into a giant canyon. And you can do it without her even realizing it. It's like some shit out of Inception. You just plant the seed and let her hamster go to work destroying the boyfriend.

Can you give an example skit of the correct what to destroy a boyfriend in your experience? For example, I used the skit I had shown up there only one other time in my life and it worked. This time, it seems to be working as well as she's wanting to meet with me even after me saying it and her being embarrassed by her boyfriend now. I will add yours to my method and see how it works as well and report back.

For the posing under asking how I get 150 girls with this method. I never said I did get 150 with this method. I said this is 'new' and something I'm trying to add to my game to get girls with boyfriends to break up with their boyfriends for me. Please read the full postings.

That might be the worst SMS game I have ever seen. In fact, I'm struggling to believe this guy is for real.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Quote: (09-06-2013 02:59 AM)roylalflush Wrote:  

Can you give an example skit of the correct what to destroy a boyfriend in your experience? For example, I used the skit I had shown up there only one other time in my life and it worked. This time, it seems to be working as well as she's wanting to meet with me even after me saying it and her being embarrassed by her boyfriend now. I will add yours to my method and see how it works as well and report back.

For the posing under asking how I get 150 girls with this method. I never said I did get 150 with this method. I said this is 'new' and something I'm trying to add to my game to get girls with boyfriends to break up with their boyfriends for me. Please read the full postings.

The idea is to make the girl start perceiving her boyfriend as a beta chode. So for example, if she showed you a picture of the guy, instead of going on about how ugly he is, say something like, "Wow, he looks like such a nice guy. I bet he's super in love with you."

The girl will either agree or disagree. If she agrees, you go on talking about what a nice guy he is, and how this means he must be totally head over heels for her. This plants the seed that the boyfriend is way more into the girl that she is into him, which makes him look desperate and unattractive.

If she disagrees and says no he's not that nice, you start digging a little for details on why he isn't nice. This means there are cracks in the relationship you can exploit. Start to paint his not being nice as a sign of insecurity on his part. Say things like, "He must be really terrified of losing you because he's never dated a girl like you before." The goal is to get her to start perceiving everything the boyfriend does through a negative lens.

This is fairly advanced shit and requires a good understanding of psychology and how to use leading questions to your advantage. But when you get good at it you will see it's far, far more effective that trying to tear the boyfriend down by insulting him directly. The beauty of this technique is that it's all mental. You are basically hijacking the girl's hamster and using it to your own advantage by turning it against the boyfriend. So she doesn't even perceive you as attacking the boyfriend at all. In fact, in her mind it isn't even her hamster that's attacking the boyfriend. It's the boyfriend attacking himself and making himself look bad.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (09-06-2013 01:16 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2013 02:59 AM)roylalflush Wrote:  

The idea is to make the girl start perceiving her boyfriend as a beta chode. So for example, if she showed you a picture of the guy, instead of going on about how ugly he is, say something like, "Wow, he looks like such a nice guy. I bet he's super in love with you."

The girl will either agree or disagree. If she agrees, you go on talking about what a nice guy he is, and how this means he must be totally head over heels for her. This plants the seed that the boyfriend is way more into the girl that she is into him, which makes him look desperate and unattractive.

If she disagrees and says no he's not that nice, you start digging a little for details on why he isn't nice. This means there are cracks in the relationship you can exploit. Start to paint his not being nice as a sign of insecurity on his part. Say things like, "He must be really terrified of losing you because he's never dated a girl like you before." The goal is to get her to start perceiving everything the boyfriend does through a negative lens.

This is fairly advanced shit and requires a good understanding of psychology and how to use leading questions to your advantage. But when you get good at it you will see it's far, far more effective that trying to tear the boyfriend down by insulting him directly. The beauty of this technique is that it's all mental. You are basically hijacking the girl's hamster and using it to your own advantage by turning it against the boyfriend. So she doesn't even perceive you as attacking the boyfriend at all. In fact, in her mind it isn't even her hamster that's attacking the boyfriend. It's the boyfriend attacking himself and making himself look bad.

cool post scorpion. sounds similar to using SPIN selling questioning to lead her to a conclusion about her bf being a fag. give a made up skit/dialogue to show it in real time... when using these questions, it's hard to do so 'on the fly' instead, it needs to be planned out in advance with the psychology in mind. explain the psychology too and how you'd do that skit format.

even though this turned out to be a troll thread, there are a lot of awesome replies here. amazing insights from all of you!