rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spanish guy approaches girls by kissing them on the mouth

Start at 6:50..

Whether it "works" or not, this is just so ballsy. I... I got no words.

8:43: "You broke my game"

[Image: laugh6.gif]

I'm impressed by the guy's boldness. No hesitation, though if you are going to go for a peek-a-boo stranger kiss as an open, you can't flinch at all.

One of the top commenters is discrediting the guy because the he feels the guy is so attractive that no girl would turn him down for a kiss or be upset that he kissed her unexpectedly, so as far as he is concerned, it's not really game.

I like how he just stands there, arms spread out, like, "yea and you liked it right?"

Props to the Spaniard.

Quote: (09-01-2013 07:30 PM)jariel Wrote:  

One of the top commenters is discrediting the guy because the he feels the guy is so attractive that no girl would turn him down for a kiss or be upset that he kissed her unexpectedly, so as far as he is concerned, it's not really game.

Haters gonna hate. He's not ugly but this guy is dime a dozen in Spain.

I love direct at the higher degrees. It's always the most confident mofos who successfully pull it off

Vitaly does something similar. He asks them 3 questions and then flat out kisses them.

Also, the fact that he is foreign helps with opening the American lizards on a kiss. They give foreigners a pass on unconventional behaviour.

Americans also view Italians and Spaniards as these natural casanovas. However, yes, balls are definitely involved.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

i have no words to describe that, just goes to show with a strong enough frame anything is possible

The ballsiest part about this is doing it to girls in groups.

Girl sitting at a bus stop by herself, okay that's one thing. A girl with 5 of her friends? [Image: thumb.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (09-01-2013 09:26 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Also, the fact that he is foreign helps with opening the American lizards on a kiss. They give foreigners a pass on unconventional behaviour.

Americans also view Italians and Spaniards as these natural casanovas. However, yes, balls are definitely involved.

This. I feel like this runs the risk of getting maced though... or if there happens to be a nearby boyfriend/husband, ending in a fight.

Mind you if it were a girl I'd already banged, I'd simply tell him, "You kissed her, you bought her. Your problem now." Boom, instant, painless separation.

Americans also view Italians and Spaniards as these natural casanovas.

Their style isn't well received in the DR. Girls hated them for the most part, unless it was for monetary exchange.

I laid in bed more than one night with a chick that was watching movies on Netflix on an expensive computer from an American, and constantly messaging dudes in Italy, Spain, and somewhere else, trolling them along for money. I helped her spend their money. (Salute Senors!)

I think the aggressive behavior is a result of being thirsty simps. I give them 2 points up from IRT's, 4 points above 1 Greek.

He only gets away with it because he's a good-looking guy (no homo). So I agree that he's definitely coasting on looks. I can't help but that if I tried doing this shit, I'd be writing this post from the prison computer (a 486 with Windows 3.1).

[Image: attachment.jpg14195]   

I did like "you broke my game" line, though.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Do that in America nowadays and you'll probably get a lawsuit/arrested

On second thought:

I find it suspicious that the first girl has a clear Madrid accent but the guy immediately declares she's "obviously not from the Spain." She claims to be from Kansas, and to only be there on vacation (versus living there long-term or studying abroad), but has a perfect local accent, complete with inflection and cadence. They don't teach that accent, speech pattern, or slang ("genial" or "vale") in American schools. I smell a plant.

This might be a Vitaly-style fabrication all over again. He actually cites him (@3:20).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-01-2013 11:22 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

On second thought:

I find it suspicious that the first girl has a clear Madrid accent but the guy immediately declares she's "obviously not from the Spain." She claims to be from Kansas, and to only be there on vacation (versus living there long-term or studying abroad), but has a perfect local accent, complete with inflection and cadence. They don't teach that accent, speech pattern, or slang ("genial" or "vale") in American schools. I smell a plant.

This might be a Vitaly-style fabrication all over again. He actually cites him (@3:20).

i reckon it's possible to do well with this, in the right place. As long as you aren't too fuckugly and creepy looking. i guess there's only one way to find out....

This is basically a Day Bang version of Apocalypse Opener. Commendable. I think that it requires perfect frame, but if you blow it then its not a disaster and can be weaseled out of.

Wonder if it's staged.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

wow, no words for this. I should try it once in my life.

If it goes bad just be like "oh , you looked like my friend, i was going to surprise you." or something

i believe it's real. i won't read the youtube comments. I need something to inspire me to get more confident and ballsy anyways.

Quote: (09-01-2013 07:30 PM)jariel Wrote:  

My thoughts on this:

1) Yes, he has mega balls, game recognized.

2) Notice he isn't trying this shit on Spanish girls, only foreigners. He fits the archetype(real or imagined) that many women have of the suave Latin lover. And almost every type of woman on the planet loves that kind of guy, thus there's a bit of the Vicky Christina Barcelona effect here. A Spanish woman would've outright slapped him or called the cops.

3) Yes, he's good-looking, in shape, and has a sexy style. If a Flava Flav lookalike did this shit, the results would be quite a bit different.

4) I think it's an awesome niche. Good-looking bold Spanish guy that may fuck tons of foreign women by walking up and kissing them. He's definitely found his angle to exploit. More power to him.

Have seen this firsthand many times. Things that would make an American girl's skin crawl, things that would be written off as cringeworthy and supplicating, are 'romantic' when an Italian guy does it.

I have no idea if this is true, but I am impressed by how his ease transfers itself to other girls in the group. This guy is kissing our friend like it's so natural, they think, so they must be old buddies who have banged before.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

It's also killing me that I don't know Spanish well enough to understand his ramble. I'd like to know what he's saying to that solo girl on the bench.

Demonstrates the importance of congruent frame and image. I don't think someone older or suited down could pull this off. Everything is lined up for this guy.

I assume there are no punitative sexual harrassment laws where he is.

He's running some fun street game, but how many of these kisses lead into bangs? Seems like a lot of these girls get off on the high of being kissed then run off.

Also, he seems to dumpster dive quite a bit for some chicks.

Regardless this is a fun, interesting way to do day game.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

How do you watch the video? It says it is 'private.'