rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Women ( Worst of Thread )

Perfectly reasonable behavior if McDonalds won't give you McNuggets.

Take care of those titties for me.

I don't think anything can top this video.

It's got two women fighting over food, one of them obese, one psycho.

It's got McDonald's.

It's got a man who can barely take charge.

It's got another car that comes up to the window right after.

[Image: american.gif]

The most offensive thing is calling that shit food. The bitch claimed she'll go Super Saiyan. "Bitch ain't no female Super Saiyan"!!

[Image: attachment.jpg14193]   

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Hate to break it to you guys, but...

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Those people were way to slow to react. I would have had my phone out of my pocket dialing 911 the first time she took a swing.

But then, I outgrew McDonald's employment when I was 17.

That bitch is lucky it was this homie's night off.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

^^^^^^^^

NEW YORK, USA – A lesbian woman here who admitted to starting a violent fight in a Manhattan McDonald’s restaurant that involved a Jamaican employee is suing the fast food restaurant.

Myika Darbeau, 25, filed papers in Manhattan Supreme Court charging that Jamaican Rayon McIntosh, 32, used “unnecessary, excessive and unlawful force” in the October 2011 incident that resulted in her skull being fractured.

Darbeau is also suing the owner of the franchise, charging there was inadequate security and the restaurant never should have hired someone with “brutal, dangerous, vicious propensities.”
Police originally arrested McIntosh, saying he assaulted Darbeau and her lover, Rachel Edwards, with a heavy-duty grill scraper.

A grand jury refused to indict McIntosh after seeing a video showing that Darbeau and Edwards jumped over the counter and started the fight.

McIntosh, an ex-convict who got out of jail in March 2011, was released, but Darbeau and Edwards were charged.
They pleaded guilty last month to starting the fight and were sentence to probation.

LOL

Darbeau, hit twice, suffered a depressed skull fracture and fractured arm. Edwards, struck three times, suffered serious bruising.

"Why don't you love me the way I love you?" Edwards would cry as they were taken to the hospital, according to their police statements.

"Shut the f--- up, bitch!" Darbeau's statements have her responding.

Quote: (09-01-2013 11:01 AM)soup Wrote:  

Would you bang?

[Image: melodi-dushane-myspace.jpg]

Yes, yes I would.

She's on Pinterest guyz!

[Image: l0v3myg1rls_1355552767_600.jpg]

https://myspace.com/hottmama24

I love how she said "I am going to assume my ultimate form!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbJtzyQcbIY

According to this she got 60 days in jail. And they said she was drunk at 1030 AM. I thought she would have been on drugs or something to be that fucking fucked up.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (09-01-2013 02:42 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Would you bang?

Yes, yes I would.

She's on Pinterest guyz!

90% of men would, and about half of those would be prone to throwing her high up on a pedestal because she is young, blonde and blue-eyed.

She's probably quite used to worship and/or getting her way, and I'm willing to bet that plays some role in catalyzing her behavior.

Quote:Quote:

I love how she said "I am going to assume my ultimate form!"

Again, guys, you do know that the first video isn't real, right?

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (09-01-2013 05:13 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2013 02:42 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Would you bang?

Yes, yes I would.

She's on Pinterest guyz!

90% of men would, and about half of those would be prone to throwing her high up on a pedestal because she is young, blonde and blue-eyed.

She's probably quite used to worship and/or getting her way, and I'm willing to bet that plays some role in catalyzing her behavior.

Self-Selected Online Girl Pics = Impossible to verify bangability to me. I've simply met too many 8's who are suddenly 5's when you meet them in real life. Girls self-select to look hotter than they are, with pictures that deliberately hide their flaws.

- Photos cropped to hide body size and upper arm flab. Could go either way. My rule of thumb: if they don't have a full body shot, they're hiding something. I always give them a full body shot, usually with another woman.

- Top pic, high exposure on her face. Lower pic, fuzzy exposure. Both blurring out skin definition. There's a damn good chance she's hiding pockmarks and acne.

- She's not blonde, she's a brunette with a bad dye job. If she's not shaved, you're going to be confronted with Fozzie Bear when you get her thong off.

Dunno. I'm just seeing a lower class single mother type with maybe a 50% chance of being a drug addict.

Quote: (09-01-2013 05:48 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Self-Selected Online Girl Pics = Impossible to verify bangability to me. I've simply met too many 8's who are suddenly 5's when you meet them in real life. Girls self-select to look hotter than they are, with pictures that deliberately hide their flaws.

Plenty of 5s and 6s get thrown up on pedestals by American men. I've seen women with photos far inferior to those shown in this thread that have their fair share of beta orbiters worshiping at her feet.

- She's not blonde, she's a brunette with a bad dye job. If she's not shaved, you're going to be confronted with Fozzie Bear when you get her thong off.

You don't need to be a natural blonde to benefit from America's fascination with blondes. Girls are aware of this, which is why so many of them dye their hair.

Dunno. I'm just seeing a lower class single mother type with maybe a 50% chance of being a drug addict.

We both agree that she's nothing special. What we disagree on is the affect that this reality would have on her romantic probabilities. My understanding is that even slightly chubby, lower-class, blonde single-mothers in the US with faces like hers have their own small platoons of white knights ready to serve. This inflates their egos, and sometimes leads to the kind of behavior you see here (especially when combined with drug/alcohol abuse).

[Image: 6g1nAxd.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Can these lovely Kiwi women be considered for honorable American women status?

I actually thought this was a joke.

[Image: 26209182832_e699512028_k.jpg]

We know what this means but lets spell it out.

Urban = could never survive in any difficult environment.
SJW = Lives as one of the unthinking soldiers advocating for the breakdown of family and the theft of resources from the productive.
Equality = down with any men with any success.
Veggies = When they are served on the side of the double meat special with asiago butter sauce cream glaze and extra cheese
Margaritas = a drunk, equality n/a here, you can pay.
Yogini = Embarrassment.
Diversity = Only by force and only what she considers diversity.
Swimming = Floating
Travel = If you want some of this big fat lovin you better take me somewhere.
Masters = Keeping the marxist government bullshit going
Behavior Therapist = If you are an urban woman with three kids and no dad (or dads) in sight, you get to learn you are not a fuckup you are an empowered woman, and there are several government programs you didn't know you could apply for.
Female Boss = you say or do the wrong thing and i will fuck up your career. and by the way its a government social services job so you could never dream of removing me.

And since I am sure she has no idea of the irony here I screenshot this one too

[Image: 26235343831_a67b3462f2_k.jpg]

Our tax dollars hard at work: