rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lying about your age to younger girls

I fooled around a wife quality hb9 Québécois this trip. I didn't get to see her again because she felt our age difference was too much (I'm 35, she's 23), and said she couldn't rationalize a future together because of it.

I'm more interested to take a wife and get started on a family than perpetual hookups. Always figured honestly was the best policy for achieving that. But now I'm not so sure...

This experience is making me consider lying about my age to chicks full time.

Can anyone chime in with a first hand account of telling a girl you were younger than you are (by 5-10 years), and what happened after they found out the truth?

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=01264455029...gsc.page=1

I think I read a couple posts a while ago and it seemed maybe after you had dated a while and then it was revealed it wasn't that big of a deal. There are a few threads, check them out.

I hope you are enjoying you nomad adventure - I look forward to hearing about finding the right one.

Travel well.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (08-28-2013 11:47 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

I fooled around a wife quality hb9 Québécois this trip. I didn't get to see her again because she felt our age difference was too much (I'm 35, she's 23), and said she couldn't rationalize a future together because of it.

Never go off what girls "say".

It was something other than age.

If I had to guess, it was because you don't live in Montreal.

----

As far as lying about age, I never do it.

Dude it doesn't matter. Most relationships fall apart anyway. Just say what you gotta say and bang her for a while.
Rinse and repeat.

Team Nachos

When you connect with a higher level of consciousness, you are all ages and no ages at the same time. So, it doesn't matter what number you tell her. What really matters is if she's got her legs crossed towards you or away from you.

Also, every time a guy on here describes a girl as "wife-quality" around here, it's as if someone has farted in my eyes.

Quote: (08-28-2013 12:02 PM)soup Wrote:  

Also, every time a guy on here describes a girl as "wife-quality" around here, it's as if someone has farted in my eyes.

When you meet a girl you can see yourself starting a family with, with hundreds of casual encounters under your belt, you will understand.

When you connect with a higher level of consciousness, you are all ages and no ages at the same time. So, it doesn't matter what number you tell her. What really matters is if she's got her legs crossed towards you or away from you.

Except in my example, her legs and entire soul were pointed at me. We hooked up.

While I usually agree with the sentiment "It doesn't really matter" when it comes to personal facts, my example gave the chick rational cause to write me off for any deeper investment.

In this situation, it mattered. Tight game involves minimizing/maximizng variables you have control over.

Maybe she would rationalize a different reason, sure. But I don't want to put the gun in her hand if I can avoid it.

Even if we fucked, which we came close to, I'm certain I would have gotten the same age rejection the next day.

Anyway I don't want to derail. Just looking for a few personal accounts of how lying played out for you in the context of an LTR. Obviously for casual it doesn't matter.

---First of all what G says is right: Never listen to what a woman says, it's only connected to the truth by chance, she will always say what you want to hear or what will cause her the least problems, never the truth. Men are a little like that, but with women it's ALWAYS like that. Never believe the surface explanation.

---I'm over 50 so have been dealing with this for a while When I was 30 I was fucking an 18 YO and lied and said I was 27. One I let it slip and said I was 30 and she jus tsmiled. They don't take social lying nearly as seriously as a man would.

I got proofed for alcohol when I was 56. (I've been very careful with sunscreen since about 27 and still have great wavy hair-- dyed) It hasn't happened for a few years so I asked the girl cashier "How much can I lie by?" meaning what would be a plausible age for me to pretend I am. Without a hint of disapproval, she looked at me a second ( there were others on line behind me) and indicated I could say about 45.

One of my friends asked to 30-somesthing dykes about age lying and they said blithely "You HAVE to."

I think age concerns have two components apparent to me in all 1st and 2nd world countries ( USA, Germany , etc are 1st; FSU except real shitholes like maybe Moldova or Belarus are 2nd)

1) Feminism dictates equalism, the fantasy that men are equivalent to women except for their sex organs. Therefore couples should be same age or similar.
therefore even if she likes you , she takes a status dive if she dates a guy that's not YoungTallCool. Because life should be all partying and fun like you're always young.

2) Women are profoundly controlled by social pressure. So due to #1, she cannot BEAR to tell her friends at 23 her boyfriend is 45 unless he's RichFamous.
It's all based on what her friends will think, how she will look to others. Women are spineless sheep. If she's a 9 and 23 if she tells her friends she's dating anyone over ~27 it sounds "old" to them. If you're 30, why aren't you a millionaire?!

3) Since the bizarre ideal in 1st world is that you just have everything without work at a very young age because you are inherently fabulous ( why girls love Miley Cyrus) youth is worshipped.

If you were a 45 year old billionaire, a lot of them would sneer about it to their friends and claim your age meant nothing.

@ Soup
does that mean you'll be getting pink eye soon?

Your age is inversely important to your status and money. The more status and money you have the less important your age becomes. The same could be said for any physical attribute in a man really.

Quote: (08-28-2013 12:48 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

When I was 30 I was fucking an 18 YO and lied and said I was 27. One I let it slip and said I was 30 and she jus tsmiled. They don't take social lying nearly as seriously as a man would.

Thanks for sharing. +1 for the "it's ok to lie" category.

The reason I'm hesitant to start doing this is I suspect it's a slippery slope to more lies. I mean why stop with age?
  • imply that your an angel investor worth multi-millions
  • tell her you traveled here by private jet
  • tell her your art/music/book is celebrated in your home city
  • drop the names of celebrities you lunch with in LA, and politicians you dine with in DC
If truthfulness doesn't matter, and we're just "gaming these whores", why draw the line at age?

Quote: (08-28-2013 12:30 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

When you meet a girl you can see yourself starting a family with, with hundreds of casual encounters under your belt, you will understand.

Except in my example, her legs and entire soul were pointed at me. We hooked up.

While I usually agree with the sentiment "It doesn't really matter" when it comes to personal facts, my example gave the chick rational cause to write me off for any deeper investment.

In this situation, it mattered. Tight game involves minimizing/maximizng variables you have control over.

Maybe she would rationalize a different reason, sure. But I don't want to put the gun in her hand if I can avoid it.

Even if we fucked, which we came close to, I'm certain I would have gotten the same age rejection the next day.

Anyway I don't want to derail. Just looking for a few personal accounts of how lying played out for you in the context of an LTR. Obviously for casual it doesn't matter.

You've got hundreds of casual encounters under your belt and you are asking us whether or not you should be telling a girl your age?

Are you sure you aren't just a [Image: troll.gif]?

Quote: (08-28-2013 01:06 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

@ Soup
does that mean you'll be getting pink eye soon?

Yes.

Lol
I always lie if it comes up and she really pries I never want to rule myself out of a hookup/bang because some idiot girl thinks i am too old. Thankfully Russian girls love older guys and i can regularly date women 10-15 years younger than me. They often say they like older guys and qualify themsleves to me, not vice versa. The 23 year old Slubu helped me out with the other night did it to me as did the 21 year old Ferris Buehler girlfriend lookalike last night. Its great!

I look younger for sure so that helps. And technically i never lie - when they ask me how old I am I say "guess" and inevitably the guess 5-10 years lower, so I say "very close!" which often ends the topic. If they push I just say "little higher" and then usually they give up.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Age is only a number. Once you reach a certain age, maturity all becomes relative.

I say this because, a majority of the people i meet, college students, adults, professionals, etc. I look at them and say, "I am on a higher plane than you because my life decisions are more effective than you." I do this to about 75% of the people I meet.

I've said this to older women before and I will probably say it to younger ones. Tell her, "You have a choice, you can keep going around looking for lame dudes or you can get this fine catch that plopped on your lap. I can guarantee you that you won't find any decent men because of (list red pill reasoning here). There aren't any good men that are going to hit up all of your buttons. This isn't me posturing. This is reality. "

I said this to a fine 8 friend of mine who is super hot but is struggling to find a guy. It's hilarious to watch.

Reality check to this girl: There aren't any good guys. Most guys at 23 are freaking duffs working part time jobs and living with room mates. Here is a dude with his own life, money, and other nice things. She's going to quickly realize how her dating prospects are going to be subpar in comparison to herself.

I have a lot of friends that are girls here in Boston. A lot of them are decent and nice (6s and 7s with personality to make up for it) for were talking about online dating and speed dating. They all complain of the same thing, "There aren't any good guys!"

Translation: "There are not enough guys with a higher status than me!"

Yes you should lie if you want to. The point is to get the audition first, i.e. get inside her head. Then, one way or the other she will find out (you tell her, google, etc.). It's happened to me and ultimately it didn't matter. Ultimately this comes down to the no lie (100% authentic self) vs. lie about certain things (by any means necessary) schools of thought. I think there's a thread on that. I suppose ideally your "value" is so high that you don't need to lie about anything, but if lying is going to get me the notch, I will do it. My dick does not care about high-minded principles.

I just started a thread in the Everything Else forum about older men with young women. What inspired this was an awesome weekend I recently had with an 18 year old girl that just graduated from high school. I'm 37. I didn't think I could have such a good time with someone so young, but somehow we just clicked. Frankly, I'm not even trying to get at girls that age, I prefer about 25-29, but fuck it, YOLO as they like to say. I did lie about my age to her and said I was 27, which is about the youngest I can claim to be without getting called out. As we were driving to the beach, I just said heck with it and told her that I lied about my age and that I'm in my 30s. I still wasn't specific and she kind of pushed for it but I deflected the question and said "not even my mom knows my real age!". She seemed a bit weirded out by it, and I'm not sure whether it was knowing I'm in my 30s or the fact that I lied(probably both), but within 15 minutes she was over it and we went on to have awesome time. I think that if you are vibing your age won't be that important, but I think you also have to have a younger guy vibe. I don't mean act immature and inexperienced, but just a guy who doesn't seem "old". Like take Pharrell Williams for example, dude is 40 but his look and vibe doesn't come off that way. I don't think he'd have any problem dating college aged girls if he wanted to, even if he wasn't famous.

I'm under 21 and have to lie that I'm older when I go out.

The average age range of girls I'm with is 21 - 25.

I say I'm 27 and most girls believe it.

Doing an experiment once, I told some girls, who were about 22-ish, that I was 27. They were cool with that.

Later I told some other girls, who were in the same 22-ish age range, that I'd recently turned 21. They're response: a disappointed "Oh."

Lesson learned. Girls like guys who are at least slightly older than them, and they're horrible at telling how old someone is.

You've got hundreds of casual encounters under your belt and you are asking us whether or not you should be telling a girl your age?

Soup your fart comment was funny, but implied something blue pill about guys like me who say "wife quality". I put my experience in context so you can see where I'm coming from. Wasn't meant to troll you. I like your posts.

Try to keep in mind that having experience does not disclude a man from learning more. Or trying a new approach.

Quote: (08-28-2013 01:46 PM)Akula Wrote:  

And technically i never lie - when they ask me how old I am I say "guess" and inevitably the guess 5-10 years lower, so I say "very close!" which often ends the topic. If they push I just say "little higher" and then usually they give up.

Gold for the first meet. Thanks for sharing Akula.

The deeper question on my mind is LTR examples. When you drop your real age way after the initial hookup. How does a chick react when she learns her BF is 10 years older than she's been telling her family & friends? Illustrating chick not caring VS repercussions would be great to read.

Courage, once she's bought into you, she will rationalize it away. It's what they do. I had one recently find out I was 16 years older than her instead of 10, but since she already was into me, she just huffed for a while, and it didn't matter. I think it's actually easier in an LTR context because her emotions are more fully engaged, which is just like steroids for her hamster.

Are you sure she just wasn't using that as an excuse?

Did you express some sort of guilt for being older at any time?

Did you react to her frame when she asked you your age?

For someone that's had 100s of encounters I'm surprised you have issues with lying about something like age and are worried about a "slippery slope".

You don't lie about something that you can't support for a long enough timeline to accomplish what you want.

You think that girl doesn't lie?

Agree with Soup. Wife quality? You almost fucked her the first time you met and you think she's wife quality?

Quote: (08-28-2013 01:25 PM)soup Wrote:  

Courage isn't "trolling".

Read his Montreal thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27206.html guy obviously has Game.

We all ask "basic" questions from time to time.

As for the "wife quality" comment, I would just say the guy is an optimist at heart.

Agree with Menace about when they eventually find out in a "relationship" context. They wont care at that point. Has only happened two times to me, and I "only" subtracted 5 years originally so it was not such a backtrack. My last gf i had laughed it off and said "oh will this keep going up as the years go on" so I ended up showing her my passport. But we were fairly deep into a relationship at that point and she was really cool about if.

This single mom I dated here told me her ex said he was 32 when he was 42 (and she was 19). They got married a year later and of course he owned up to it but they were engaged at that point so she just went with it.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Objection because of age?

Chastise her for her foolishness and acceptance of programming. Explain to her that most of the world would be totally fine with it, and even prefer it. Further demonstrate all the different ways it actually makes sense, and illustrate the other cultures where it works.

Also understand it may not be an "age objection" at all. It is probably because she isn't done with the carousel (of which you are a part though it seems you'd like to ignore that) and it is also because her attraction for you isn't strong enough. Might be strong, but not enough to overcome the programming.

In fact, the fact that she is programmed to see things that way actually disqualifies her from the category of "wife material" entirely.

What other feminist bullshit does she believe in?

The problem isn't the age gap here. The problem is that you are perceiving her as wife quality to begin with.

unless she is interested in being flat-out OWNED by you, and is in awe of you

she isn't 'wife material'

and you were the only one at that wedding party in your head.

Move along, sir, and stop pedestalizing.

Sloots gon' sloot.

Rule of thumb seems to be add 10 years to her age. I am "dating" a girl who is 18 years my junior and I used that formula.

This has been my experience in North America, Europe is more forgiving in this regards.

I would agree with most, age is not the issue.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Never lie about it. Girls are attracted to power, experience, and success. In fact, the younger they are, the easier it is to blow them away with the good parts of your life. You're a walking DHV to them.