rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The innocent stages of life.

After banging some sluts and hearing their stories of how some alpha made a move on them and took their innocence while I was too busy at the age being scared and playing video games.

The more I study game the more I reflect back and realize all these blown chances I had but I was just too scared to pursue or say anything. Now I'm 25 I feel like I am too old to find any innocent girls at this age because by the time they hit 18 most have usually been around the block.

All of my friends have graduated from college in the past 2 or 3 years so I don't have any connections with college towns anymore. I feel like that
may have been one of my last chances at that.

I almost feel like this is a sick urge that I have and I shouldn't be feeling it but I have it and it bugs me.

Quote: (08-22-2013 11:27 PM)murrb Wrote:  

After banging some sluts and hearing their stories of how some alpha made a move on them and took their innocence while I was too busy at the age being scared and playing video games.

The more I study game the more I reflect back and realize all these blown chances I had but I was just too scared to pursue or say anything. Now I'm 25 I feel like I am too old to find any innocent girls at this age because by the time they hit 18 most have usually been around the block.

All of my friends have graduated from college in the past 2 or 3 years so I don't have any connections with college towns anymore. I feel like that

I almost feel like this is a sick urge that I have and I shouldn't be feeling it but I have it and it bugs me.

Try "Community College game". Take a class that a girl would most likely take, like psychology, but not a "core class". CC classes are pretty cheap and you can audit the class. Audit = do the work but not getting a grade, so slacking off is okay. That gets you in a classroom and in a campus, and you can branch off from there.

The downside is that evening classes are mostly older girls, for 18-20 year olds you need morning courses.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Now I'm 25 I feel like I am too old

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (08-22-2013 11:45 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Try "Community College game". Take a class that a girl would most likely take, like psychology, but not a "core class". CC classes are pretty cheap and you can audit the class. Audit = do the work but not getting a grade, so slacking off is okay. That gets you in a classroom and in a campus, and you can branch off from there.

The downside is that evening classes are mostly older girls, for 18-20 year olds you need morning courses.

I was thinking about going back to community college to get an associates but maybe just taking one class the first quarter to game/see if I actually like it might be a good idea.

I make a decent amount of money so if I have to spend 500 to 1000 on a class or 2 it might be worth it.

Quote: (08-22-2013 11:59 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Now I'm 25 I feel like I am too old

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

I just look back at the social circle I had and wasted. It's really hard breaking into a social circle here. I'm about 45 minutes away from a major US city but my city has about 200k people and a huge military population so it seems really hard to break back into a 18-20 year old social circle.

I guess I have to bring out my inner matthew mcconaughey from dazed and confused.

The way girls are these days, with partying and having sex seemingly ok at 14 and 15, the chances of finding 'innocent' girls, I feel, is pretty small.

Patrice O'Neal said "You're never going to meet a girl who's hymen ain't broken."

I firmly believe this.

By the way, you shouldn't be kicking yourself about missing chances when you were younger. You didn't know any different, so there's nothing you could have done about it. Hell, I didn't start acting like a man until I got burned, and decided that if I kept being a little bitch, I was going to never accomplish anything. That was when I was 26. At least we aren't in our 40's and have this shit come down. I just focus on what I'm doing now, and what I'm going to do in the future. If we've missed the train on being an alpha when we were 20, then so-fucking-be it.
However, we sure-as-hell aren't going to miss this train now.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Quote: (08-23-2013 12:13 AM)murrb Wrote:  

I was thinking about going back to community college to get an associates but maybe just taking one class the first quarter to game/see if I actually like it might be a good idea.

I make a decent amount of money so if I have to spend 500 to 1000 on a class or 2 it might be worth it.

Great idea, it never hurts to learn a new language, programming skills, or cooking. Give Tennis a try, it has girls with good legs, fit, and not many guys sign up for it. That way you can isolate your game from the military guys.

If you have enough to drop 500-1000 for a course you might want to take a class at your local university. I don't know where you're located, but in Texas it cost ~500-700 to audit classes and 1100 for one "for-credit" class considering you're paying in-state tuition. CCs run about 150 per class.

Also, great avatar. It's all good man. Get it?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Murrb, 18 year old's aren't virgins, but they are still plenty inexperienced in lots of other things.

You make it sound so bad but it's not that bad man. Plenty of mileage left in 18 year olds.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

There's no sense crying over spilt milk.

My father was terribly blue pill until 55 after his second failed marriage. He's 60 now and pulling in a handful of women in their early 30s.

He feels terrible about his lost time, but at least he learned it.

You learned it at 25, you have all this time to mack. Keep it up so you don't face the same problems.

Being a late bloomer sucks, but being too late sucks even more!

Before online datings hayday you could meet some pretty innocent anti social girls. I never got laid in high school so when I met a virgin online when I was 24 years old I was pretty happy.

If you meet a much younger girl and your the first MAN she has had sex with you should blow her away. It may not be popping her cherry but being the first dude to really fuck a inexperienced girl good and bring her to that place is a great feeling and is similar to taking virginity.

Similar story with me. 29, started learing game this May. University ended 4 years ago and therefore all the college scene is long over for me. It IS really difficult to meet new interesting people and I have almost erradicated the idea of gaining a new social cirlce worth it. But guess what, in this 4 months I have learned about and fucked more women than ever. By november i will be ready to go solo into bars and for daygame.

Fixed my hair, my eyes and I hit the gym 6 times a week. At 20, I couldn't do a pullup. Now I do 30. I do look better at 29 than at 19. Could you say that about the women in your college? I see the people I went to school and university with, hitting 30, and besides the fact that 90% of then are fatter and aging FAST, their future will be dull marriages and saturdays in a costco with a couple brats.

I plan to be gaming women 20-40 well into my late 30s. I will travel to europe, asia and the world. I will fuck as much as I can (8s and 5s) and, perhaps, someday I will met a worthy woman to settle down and have a family (statistically improbable).

So now I repeat to you: You are not old at 25. What happened is that a loop in your life closed and you will not meet new people daily like in college. You have to manup and go outside on your own. It will be difficult and will take months-years. But what the fuck, would you rather be married to a fat 6, spending all into her while waiting for a divorce?