rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 reasons you should date an older woman
reasons you should date an older woman
http://www.howaboutwe.com/date-report/7-...lder-woman

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Reason 1:

Quote:Quote:

She’s got her own life. And by that I mean: her own career, her own friends, her own apartment, her own money. A 30-year-old man from Brooklyn told me these factors are what makes older women a turn on. “I find it comforting to know that her life goes on when I’m not around,” he said. (This is code for, “I dread clingy girls who abandon their own ships the moment we have sex, and set up camp on my shore.”) Also, the fact that an older woman has her own money means she likely worked hard to get it. Should you automatically go dutch or expect her to pay? No. In fact, you want to impress someone, treat a lady with some bank to a nice meal, because she appreciates exactly how much it costs.

[Image: laugh4.gif]
I can think of 100 reasons to date a younger girl.
A real man needs no 7 reasons to date and marry a mature woman. It's just the right thing to do. Man up, man!
Don't think so.
The clock is ticking and she knows it so she puts on a fall clearance sale to try and move obsolescing goods.
Charleton Heston is the best.
I don't care how many times or how many ways these has-beens spin this "older women are great" angle -- IT WILL NEVER FOOL ANYONE.
The feminists and dried up old hags are having a tough time with this chap:

Quote:Quote:

Michael • 4 months ago −
Article is a total denial piece. You aging spinsters are getting exactly what you deserve after thinking you could have your cake and eat it too in your 20's. Riding a Farris wheel. Younger men only want easy leftovers for quick access and freebies. Article is trying to convince men WHY they should marry Leftovers. It reeks of feminist misguiding's. Men DO NOT CARE about how confident or independent you are. Do you think that turns men on? These ridiculas reasons in your article? I'm 34 and live by myself on the beach. My future wife - 23. NONE of the good men I know want an old confident used up banged out entitled older women who was passed around before the Facebook era. We are NOT interested in the hottest thing from 1999! Unless we are low income earning or have issues or kids or the guy is just a defective leftover. You women thought you could " have it all". You were wrong. 50% of women between ages 30-40 are now single according to the ACS 2012. No wonder we keep seeing more and more of these desperate articles all written by 30 plus year old women.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
It's not a "Farris" wheel, it's a carousel but he's got the right idea.
Older women are good for two things-occasional easy bangs and some sugar mama action

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
From past experience, I have 4 reasons.

1 - They fuck like pros

2 - I don't have to hear them nag about how broke/tired-from-work they are.*

3 - The ones that are dtf, are easier...they have some instability/emotional issue. Divorced women = damaged goods.

4 - Sugar momma

* - Something that happens a lot with girls.

I can only laugh and smile at age dynamics in the US, making it difficult for guys 30+ who are into college/18-22 girls. Unfortunately, I'm starting to venture in that age bracket and will do so the older I get.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
Quote: (08-22-2013 08:57 AM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

It's not a "Farris" wheel, it's a carousel but he's got the right idea.

Yeah there are a few spelling mistakes etc, perhaps I should have put (sic) next to the quote.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
"As a woman over 35, I’ve never felt more desired by men in their late 20s and early 30s than I do now—moreso even than when I was that age"

Yeah, right.

Take care of those titties for me.
7 reasons NOT to date older women

1-You will be a joke to your friends,family and coworkers as it goes against the natural order of things (no ammount of articles or media pro dating older women will ever change that).

2-Saggy skin and stretch marks far more common in older women.

3-Menopause is right around the corner and all that comes with it (hot flashes, mood issues, decreased estrogen production).

4-If you try and have a kid with an older woman you rolling the dice that it wont be born with a serious genetic disorder.

5-They have already "had their fun" so any activity/trip/sex act you do with her will likely be something she has done in the past compared to a younger girl where everything is still new and fresh to her.

6-If she hasnt had a kid already (i.e. baggage) you need to wonder what her motives are for dating you, could it be she is just looking for a sperm donor before her eggs completly dry up.

7-Finally 9/10 times fails the boner test compared to a younger chick ( "A beautiful 35-year-old ain't as as good lookin' as an ugly 19-year-old.” - Patrice O'Neal)

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste
The writer:

[Image: Terri2011v2.jpg]
Quote: (08-22-2013 05:09 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I can think of 100 reasons to date a younger girl.

One is all I need. [Image: smile.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
Quote: (08-22-2013 09:17 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

Older women are good for two things-occasional easy bangs and some sugar mama action

Quote: (08-22-2013 09:30 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

From past experience, I have 4 reasons.

1 - They fuck like pros

2 - I don't have to hear them nag about how broke/tired-from-work they are.*

3 - The ones that are dtf, are easier...they have some instability/emotional issue. Divorced women = damaged goods.

4 - Sugar momma

* - Something that happens a lot with girls.

I can only laugh and smile at age dynamics in the US, making it difficult for guys 30+ who are into college/18-22 girls. Unfortunately, I'm starting to venture in that age bracket and will do so the older I get.

To add to that, they really put work into their blowjobs.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
Quote: (08-22-2013 11:07 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

To add to that, they really put work into their blowjobs.

They sure do. Older broads known they are competing against younger girls so they put in the extra work.

33-40 = age bracket where people (women in particular) want to re-live their youth, women in this age group have a huge energy bump.

Courtesy of my FB, she knows her place. Older and younger = jackpot. [Image: attachment.jpg14040]   

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
Had a friend who dated a significantly older woman who had a daughter. They were together for almost two years. He came out as gay shortly thereafter. I am not sure if those things correlate...but it is interesting. It seems like she was used as the beard.

Older women are great for discreet bjs and that is about it.
older women should be used as a pump and dump only and that's only if you're going thorough a dry spell. The main reasons for this are : baggage physical i.e. children and emotional their experience on the carousel and some of them will have baby rabies especially as their biological clock ticks ever louder in their late 30s
I find that even when an older women is still attractive and is good for an easy bang, there'll be moments when, in the right light, you'll look at her and see her full age.

You'll suddenly see the lines on her face, the hints of gravity beginning to work its effect on her flesh, the stray grey hairs, the lack of youthful glow, the tired eyes, and be grossed out. You'll see this with 30 year olds, and even some girls in their late 20's, let alone women in their mid 30's and beyond. Hell, girls in their early 20's can show some of these signs if they've had a kid already. Whenever I had these moments I made a quick exit and never contacted them again.
I have only banged one girl older then me in my life. I was 19 she was 22

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin
Lmao at how ugly the author of this piece is. (that's martha stewart on the left)

[Image: blogher%252520030.jpg?imgmax=800]

Now take a look at the offical "press release" photos:

[Image: 13737_u6R9XjB0wVCLrUJ5pMZvg_PS0.jpg]

Notice how they shoot her from the front on in order to hide her flabby arms and big gut, then they photoshop all the wrinkles outta her face.

Date an older women - No thanks!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
^ Nice find, Samseau!
Really wouldnt want to date an older but pump and dump..... yes yes yes. What is dating anyway? The old broad can come to my spot cook, smash and occasionally spend the night. I guess dating is parading around together in public.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.