rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College Game Guide Revised

Note: This is a work in progress. As I discover what works, I will be posting it.

The Principal Flaw With the Seduction Community:
Attention to logistics, the art of enabling the circumstances for sex, is scant. Problems that don’t stem from your game are misunderstood, and the solution given is for a different problem. The problem is often one of logistics.

I'm posting exactly what I do to get ass in college. It’s constantly evolving in response to what works, what’s necessary, what’s superfluous, and what my goals are. Anyone who's got concrete wisdom to share, please do.

The value of Social Circle game in my experience is widely overestimated. Circles get you into parties full of crowded people you don’t know, yet. Game is still absolutely essential.

I can’t stand the people that give really vague advice expecting you to read their mind through an internet connection - I've been there - it's like the dude who calls you a dumbass for not knowing something he knows, because he thinks it's patently obvious, when it isn't:

Note On Mindset
Stop thinking in terms of approaches. You’re in a room full of people, to ‘approach’ any one person or group is investing too much into them, especially when they’re surrounded by their friends. Talk to the people around you. If they suck, keep grazing. You’re free to eject at any point, as are they.

Stop feeling as if every girl you went nowhere with was your fault. As your game improves, your success rate and the attractiveness of your conquests will increase. The fact remains though, some girls just suck and you won't succeed with them. Maybe it's specific to you, maybe not.

Night Game - Dancing
Get tipsy, on sugary alcohol to make you joyous, energetic. Go to a party with dancing, go ask the first attractive single chick you see on the dance floor to dance (read: grind) with you. If she refuses, don't hang around, find someone else, she isn't worth it. hump from the behind for a song or two. Girls never dance front to front initially for some reason.

An Alternative Technique:
Start talking to a girl in the bar area, and give her a brief exposure of your game. (Paul Janka has the idea of being like a movie trailer, you build interest with game briefly, and then cut it short to maintain intrigue, in the context of street game. This may work here). Assess whether her friends will not want to go to the dance floor - she may stick with her friends, her friends may let her go, or they may all go to dance. If it seems as if she'll refuse to dance, continue talking or move on, and hit her up on the dance floor later. Haven't field-tested it enough, but there are probably plenty girls who would dance only after talking to you.

Continue light banter on the dance floor, and you can proceed as you would usually, perhaps faster and farther.

She'll either want someone else at this point, or will want to be turned around, front to front - up or out - you do it any quicker and she may get a little sketched out. Talk to them a little - I tried "[state of my school]?" because I'm from the opposite end of the country, and I tell them all the northeasterners look the same to me. It's honestly stupid shit, but they're drunk and they love it.

Keep talking, grind throughout, then go for the kiss. You may have to put your hand on her face and turn her towards you - ***DO NOT think she's not receptive to a kiss because she isn't facing you***. Looking sideways, despite what I've read, is not an indication of disinterest on her part. If she didn't want to kiss you, she wouldn't dance front to front with you. Kiss for a while, and if it's going well you can back her up against the wall and slow the grinding. Concentrate on the kissing.

Bonus: Take her and move her up against a wall, and continue grinding. I like this because I'm lazy and the grinding gets more intense. Calibration's key, do it too quick and she'll get weirded out. Probably a sure thing after kissing though.

At some point you must get her number - you can do this either while you're in the talking, pre-kiss phase, or after you've kissed a while. Have her save your number under your name in her phone, to get her more committed. By then, you'll want to resume talking - you can either take her off the dance floor to get drinks/water and talk, or just continue grinding with light fun conversation. [I'm not sure which is more effective yet, but the latter may very well be.] The earlier you get the number the better, so you don't have to worry about getting separated, and seeming needy as a result - it seems needy to ask for the number after she's already told you she needs to go.

Her friends may want to leave or go elsewhere in the house; do not resist her, and do not accompany her. Now is a perfect chance to start with another girl. You may see the original girl again, and you can totally resume your interaction with her, and she'll be receptive. Again, do not assume she is unreceptive because she left your company - girls are irrational - she may have just wanted a change of pace. If she leaves and you have her number, you're fine.

In any case, it's handy to isolate a girl in a quiet spot and build some rapport, be it through conversation or slower, more passionate kissing.

Edit:
I got my first same night lay (SNL), and though the main factor was the girl, there are some things I did that helped, I'm sure: After talking, dancing and kissing for a bit (~20 minutes perhaps), I asked what she was doing later that night, and she said "hmm, well it depends" in a flirty way. I replied, smirking, "hmm, maybe you'll meet someone cool tonight." At some point, I said, "hey, let's chill at my place later." She was amenable, but it was obvious I didn't mean immediately. It was a little hard extracting her from the venue, as she had to meet up with her friend and notify her, and I was firm but patient. We got separated multiple times, and I talked to other girls then. I didn't dance with or #/kiss-close any other girls, because babe #1 seemed like such a sure deal.

FWIW, this party was an a cappella party, girls were way more down to earth than the greek types, and the guys there generally had zero game. Artsy types can be interesting, and very easy. They're more lax with parting with their friends, it seemed.

I'm going to try pulling girls home more, and report back. I sense that it'll be harder with freshmen, who travel in flocks that wait for each other without fail.

If you've had success with this, please share.

Send her a text that night with something funny and like "it was cool talking to you [Image: smile.gif]" or whatever. You're anchoring the interaction.

In my and my friends' experience, freshmen are worthless teases, if you want sex. And if you get phone numbers of ugly girls (before realizing they were ugly...), delete them, it'll boost your dignity.

Day 2
You have her number, what do you do? She is one of the following:
1)The Hooked: You built a decent amount of rapport with her, making a memorable impression.
2)The Curious: You kept her engaged, for 1 minute or twenty, but you were only one of many interesting people and experiences she had that night. She was attracted to you then, but attraction is momentary. The next day later, she vaguely recalls you as a cool, funny guy, nothing more.
3)Acquaintances: You met her in a class or student group, and spoken with her. There's a good vibe between you two, but a date just doesn't seem appropriate, and you aren't on the closest terms.

Think of guy-friends in this respect – it’s rare that you’ll meet a guy once and become good buddies. Usually, you have something tying you together, or repeated incidental meets. You wouldn’t go out of your way to hang out with a guy you just met unless he was truly compelling, or you truly connected; only through repeated exposure do you start hanging out with him.

So it is with girls. The vast majority of girls you’ll meet at parties are in the second category. No matter your phone or text game, your initial interaction usually just isn’t compelling enough to merit a date, and this is compounded by alcohol consumption. You don’t usually start spending loads of time exclusively with a guy you just met, and so you don’t with girls. When there are so many other people around, the fact that you might not see each other again loses its urgency.

With "The Curious," they will be unwilling to meet up with you for a day 2, and it doesn’t reflect on your game, as community members are inclined to proclaim – you met her in less than optimal circumstances. Or she's not a girl you could build a connection with.

With Acquaintances, a date would just seem off, and might scare her away.

Your strategy hinges on the category to which she belongs.

Course of Action: The Hooked

Invite her over for a glass of wine. She already sees you as a compelling person, you are getting together to enjoy each other’s company. Drink it in your room, to nice music, and start kissing.

An alternative is to go to some event followed by wine at your place, if she is hesitant to enter your house and spend time alone with you. If that’s the case, you may have misclassified her. If you've truly hooked her your presence is all that matters; you don't need an outside attraction to bring you two together. But some girls are prude in this respect.

Speculation: I figure because you're making it such a special occasion, relative to what she's used to, and in a non-needy way, that she'll be inclined to have sex quicker. Your frame is hey, join me for some wine, we'll hang out - very casual. It's easier to build intimacy and comfort in the privacy of your home. She'll think you're a total romantic and will be touched, opening her heart and her vag for you. I've had a 2/2 success rate with this, first date lay. The girls involved weren't slutty.

Note: I like talking with interesting girls, and my day 2 reflects that. Lots of guys like to invite a girl over for a movie and hook up then. Great if it works for them, it's just not my thing.

When you've isolated the girl and have done some solid kino, take her phone and turn it off. Not vibrate, or silent, but off. You're defusing a major potential cockblock.

The Curious
You can’t ask this girl out on a date, to spend time exclusively with you, because you never got enough of an impression for her to merit it. I haven’t solved this issue yet; they don’t call back, and texts have mediocre responses. But… if you were having a party at your house, it would be totally normal for you to invite her (via text) to your party.

Parties are hit or miss, crowded, and she may not even commit a good portion of her night to you. And most notably, you can't be throwing parties every night, every weekend, inviting multiple girls you want to bang to the same place.
Solution: Invite her to pre-game with you and your friends.

Explanation: In college, nearly everyone drinks before they go out, in order to arrive tipsy or drunk at the real parties. Pre-gaming is that, and it is more intimate and laid back than parties, offering what seems a favorable option for solving the dilemma elucidated above. Freshmen especially are on the prowl for invitations to things like these. And all you need is some alcohol to give away.

I haven’t tried this out yet, but it seems very promising. Ideally, you’d want to have some guy friends already with you, so as not to creep the girl out when she walks in and finds you there, alone. She’d be coming with some friends.

I see three possible paths to success:
1) You isolate her from everyone else, in your room, with some excuse, and commence hooking up.
Problem: Her friends will bust in at some point to take her off to the party. She is not likely to resist them, and her friends may deem you sketchy (I’m not sure how you’d come off in this situation). And in all likelihood, she will still want to go out and party. See the next two options
2) You build enough of a connection such that a date on a different night becomes an option.
3) You meet up with her later and take her home with you. Getting her into your house, and more so, setting foot in your bedroom, during the pre-gaming, will make this easier. Your house is no longer a foreboding unknown.

Pre-gaming is better than a date in a way, in that even if you don't have great compatibility with her, your chances of sex are less affected than they would be in the context of a date. It's easier to keep things moving when she's hammered.

Alternative Solution: Meet up with her at a party

Text her on a weekend night, eg, "Hey, what you up to tonight? I heard Alpha Gamma and Sigma Beta for tonight, and also at 407 Maple." I usually mention a couple parties I know about, to be of value and boost the chance of her responding. She'll tell you where she's thinking about going. You might then say "cool, see you at 233 Elm then" [meeting her at the party] or "I'll text you later" [to arrange a meet later]. Don't seem committed to any party - it'll look extremely weak if you say you're going to X and then change your mind to meet her at Y - unless you're convinced she'll go to the party of your choosing or you're ok with not seeing her.

When you get to the party, she'll want alcohol, so go get some drinks with her. Then go take her to the dance floor. Do your thing there, and after a decent amount of time at the party, try to take her home.

Note: I've never really done this last method, I just felt resistant to it.

Acquaintances

The strategy is much the same as with "the curious." One possible difference: she may be willing to pregame with you alone (and you inform her of this), allowing you the opportunity to have a de facto date. You invite her over to pregame, and with luck she'll never leave that night.

Closing
As for getting sex, she will resist, so you will offer nothing for her to resist against. Keep trying to pleasure her within what she allows to advance, and go beyond what she allows a fair bit, while leading with your own behavior.

For instance, if she doesn't allow you to take off her bra just yet, make sure you're topless, and stick your hand underneath her bra and sensously massage her nipples. The bra will come off. Same deal with panties. Some girls like to talk while hooking up. If so, increase her anticipation by putting images in her mind. Sex or even oral sex is not ensured with these methods, but they will maximize the chance of them happening.

Make her take off her jewelry and place it in some obscure spot in your room (though don't conspicuously hide it). She will forget about it, and have to come back for it, which just might be the difference between a steady fuck buddy and a one night stand.

Criticism of College PUA Material:

I found college pickup tenets, like 'build a social circle' unhelpful. I read College Dating Domination a while back, and it's point boils down to "Be a cool guy, have high social status, don't be creepy like Mystery." Wasn't much help, and there are far better books for how to tell you to be a man.

I didn't have a strong coherent circle, and now I'm living with some guys in a mid-level status frat, who have a decent one, but they're getting considerably less ass than me.

And girls don't jump into your arms because you're at a slightly more private party - house parties at my school may just mean fewer people, girls who aren't as easy, and usually uglier.

SC Game may work if you're in a top frat/sports team with loads of groupies - otherwise, you'll probably have to chase the ass rather than let it come to you.

And oh, join a fraternity, a high status one with dudes you like.

PS: Props to Paul Janka, he's proven an inspiration of late by being incredibly real and detailed in his instruction, down to earth, and without the BS that plagues the seduction community.

I feel like my game has increased dramatically in recent weeks, catalyzed by a brief trip alone to montreal. I recommend traveling, alone, and setting aside time on these trips to just relaxing. I’ve been making and breaking personal records since.

I'm afraid there's no point in my sharing my college game strategies, because in college I had precisely zero game. But I do have a question and some other thoughts.

Quote:Quote:

I have a first date set soon where I'm gonna cook dinner, have wine.

What are the chances of this working as a first date in a non-college environment? Note that the age range I am targeting is generally 20-25. There are some students in that mix, but it's mostly recent college grads.

Do you ever get resistance to this suggestion, i.e., that you should go to some public, "neutral-ground" place first?

I've only once had a girl come to my place to hang out as the first time we met. (It was actually her suggestion!) This was a few years back, so the result can only be described as "epic fail."

Date logistics is an area I need to work at. I wish I lived downtown -- would make the logistics so much easier that way and would probably greatly improve my chances of a same-night lay. (I can't justify the price of a nice place downtown given my current income of zero and the state of my stock market investments. A friend recently shelled out something like $320K for a condo in a brand new highrise downtown, whereas you can easily get a nice house for $250K here.) Instead, I'm up in the suburban wasteland that is North Austin, basically filled with tech companies and generic "chain" retail and restaurants with no character. If I could simply invite a girl over to my apartment, hey... cooking, I'm good at that! And if she's classy enough to appreciate it there's also the piano...

My apartment is also somewhat lacking in character. I'm both cheap and not very artistic, so I have a lot of bare walls. When I finally do buy a nice place here, I have an aunt in Houston who does interior decorating. She did great work on my cousin's place in Houston -- I was very impressed -- and I should easily be able to get her to help out. But again, we come back to the question of money... I need my business to take off already so I can have an income again and stop being ridiculously cheap.

I haven't had much experience with your dilemma, as I've approached it from a different angle. I haven't executed the dinner date yet, but will in a few days. I have very high confidence that it'll work, but I must note that the girl has been in my room before, so it's not an issue to come to a 'stranger's house.' It's also very different in college. I feel that it would still work for girls I met at parties, but had never seen my house.

You have to assess whether she would be comfortable coming to your house for a nice dinner. Think about your previous interaction with her. If you've had a meal with her before, or you've kissed her in a club, or met her through close friends, she'll be more receptive, but nothing is for sure, you really have to gauge it. It's possible that I'd meet a girl who falls into one of these categories, and she would still not be ready to come to my house directly. If you do cook dinner, putting more effort into it than barbecuing a steak may be appropriate, given the different milieu.

Otherwise, I would recommend meeting up with her somewhere near your house, say drinks or hot chocolate. Then walk around in a nice neighborhood, or around a scenic park. You could try and kiss her on a park bench, or get her back to your place first. I recommend giving her an excuse to go home with you; I think wine isn't a bad idea, eg, mid-date, "Oh, that reminds me, my friend recommended me this bottle of Pinot Grigio I bought a few days ago, and I'm curious to see what it tastes like - let's go have a glass or two." Don't even mention your place, it's implied. You also aren't trying to impress her, you're just pursuing your own hobby and want to have fun. And the line will be easier to say if you actually did get someone to recommend you a wine, trust me. And if you're very relaxed in your delivery, and as a person generally, the offer won't seem preconceived, an important attribute. If she calls you on it, "you're trying to take me home, aren't you" admit it, eg "Yes, I confess, I'd like to take diabolical liberties with your knees" (cf. Harry Enfield http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ0jRuASVEQ ). Just make sure these lines are congruent with who you are, or make up new ones - they are totally congruent with my identity, but I can't say that about everyone else's.

Best if it's somehow related to your current conversation, eg you start talking about nightlife and say how you enjoy wine. Pulling her back to your house for some other reason and then offering alcohol might come off as sleazy. [Note: I haven't tested this out, but it seems right] But be direct about it and frame it as an interest of yours, and not a backdoor to seduction, and success seems much more likely. This would be my basic approach in college, for girls I met during the day. Or I'd go to a campus event and then either to my house or go to a shop near my house and then my house.

A general principle: the seduction, physical escalation and isolation should be as smooth as possible, with minimal noticeable transitions. Transitions offer her the opportunity to resist. She resists, the seduction fails. Paul Janka, who used to have a first date with girls at lounges, relayed how once they went outside to hail a cab to his place, some girls would suddenly decide to want to leave. He even recommends having condoms within arms length from where you have sex for the same reason.

As for decor, again, I can't say much - college standards are very different. Nice music (I recommend bossa nova), lighting, some wine and a couch go a long way. Don't give her the option of sitting on a chair. Candles and overly dim lighting might may make it too obvious. An interesting, tasteful poster can offer good conversational topics, but you have to move on from there - for instance, I have an Audrey Hepburn poster in my room which might lead to a conversation about how I enjoy classic films. Though by the time you're in your house, you should probably be kissing her.

**While in Montreal, I kissed a girl from my hostel by going to dinner with her as a new 'friend,' walked to the park next door, found a spot, talked and kissed.

This is a related detailed topic that I could probably contribute a few pages to but... Not sure if I have the time right now. Some things about me; I'm a senior in college, in a fraternity and play a varsity sport.

First off, I would just like to say the "dinner" and cooking for her was a bad idea. As is any "first date" or even using the word date. It comes off needy. Before I make any sort of commitment like that I make her qualify herself. My first "date" is this: We go to my room and watch a movie. I have never finished the movie before.

Your technique for getting party make-outs is not bad. I do a similar routine, but I often don't even dance. I'm very active and social on my campus, therefore the chances of bumpin into some girl I know at a party I'm at is VERY likely. I run game on these girls. This is why the whole "social circle" thing isn't bull shit. Its not even really about social circle, its about knowing a lot of people by being active. Join a club sport, clubs and organizations, whatever. At parties I usually do a very push/pull game, if its a smaller party with no dancing I just fluff talk, pump up attraction and make her qualify herself. I've posted a few Lay Reports on other seduction forums.

My specialty is probably day 2's. I'll get a girls number and maybe text her the next day or day after that. I continue keeping an alpha/C&F frame. Eventually, depending on her level of interest I'll invite her over. Usually for the whole movie bit.

There is more to college game then just "frat party dance to makeout" closes. A lot of my current and past FB's were girls I would be in the same club or organization with. For example a recent example; I quit the Philosophy club because of time conflicts with my sport. There had been this really hot blonde in the club, who was an athlete. One day I was walking back from the gym and ran into her walking the same way, I just said something like: "Hey...you're in the Philosophy club right? Whats your name again?" At this she was like "Omg! You don't remember my name? We were in it together for a year..." We fluffed a bit, I did some push/pull about her probably not remembering my name then busting on her for misspronouncing it. "How can I be friends with someon who can't even pronounce my name!?" A few days later I facebook msged her "Hi! When are we hanging out." And she ended up coming over for a 'movie' recently...

On a side note, I think you shouldn't aim for LAYING the girl. I focus on the interaction and having fun. I don't try to make a good impression or qualify myself, I screen her for the qualities I want. If you show that you're the one setting the hoops for her to jump through this instantly sets the value in your court. If I don't fuck a girl on the day2....3, 4, 5, 6...No biggie. It just happens.

Quote: (10-19-2008 10:13 PM)zorgon Wrote:  

My apartment is also somewhat lacking in character. I'm both cheap and not very artistic, so I have a lot of bare walls. When I finally do buy a nice place here, I have an aunt in Houston who does interior decorating. She did great work on my cousin's place in Houston -- I was very impressed -- and I should easily be able to get her to help out. But again, we come back to the question of money... I need my business to take off already so I can have an income again and stop being ridiculously cheap.

Look at all these excuses you're making for not extracting a girl to your place and then not laying her if she does come.

One of my most dedicated FB's is a girl who has to drive an hour just to see me, she does this twice a week, I've never visted her before. Why does she do this? Because I'm a high status male who gives her awesome orgasms and good feelings. I don't vent my frustrations to her, I never get negative and I don't emotionally unload on her.

I live in one of the grossest fraternity houses... Half of our bathrooms are broken, we have leaking faucets, showers and toilets. I DO NOT CARE. My room is fairly clean, no weird smells, my futon is comfortable and I have a decent sized tv. The more important issue is my bed is clean and has no weird smells or stains on it.

Haha, one time actually, before a chick came over I was straightening up my bed and noticed a white cum stain from two nights before, I flipped the blanket over and hoped she wouldn't notice since I didn't have time to do laundry.

Quote:Quote:

Look at all these excuses you're making for not extracting a girl to your place and then not laying her if she does come.

I guess I'd never even considered the possibility that a girl would say "yes" to coming over to my place on a first date until very recently. I have many, many years of bad ideas to unlearn when it comes to women. It's astounding how much the mainstream media tells us such complete and total GARBAGE on this topic.

Thanks for the input. As for the date idea, it depends on what you want - I like talking to cool girls, and the sex is better for it. Yeah, some girls might see that as needy, but those are usually not the girls I want anyway. I'm imagining the girl who would find a date needy, and I just start thinking of sorority bitches, girls who are total status whores who like you depending on whether or not you're a varsity player / in a top frat. Maybe that's a limiting belief of mine. I'd rather be talking to a cool chick than playing beer pong with her, and it's easy to see that my type is distinctly in the minority, at least among people who party. FWIW, the girl I asked on a date is in a hot sorority, but is different from most of her sisters, seems like she's on the fringes of her sorority.

I understand some people don't date in college, but I honestly want to - my ideal is multiple concurrent relationships.

I have two other girls I met this past weekend, maybe I'll try the movie date idea with one of them (I already hooked up with her at a party).

As for the social circle, again, I'm looking at my friends who MAY have more developed social circles than me, and they're not faring much better for it. If you are a part of something that attracts hot chicks, esp. a top frat or varsity team, it will be a big help. My school has a rep for ugly chicks, and there aren't many hotties to be found in the typical student group.

There have been some times where people I knew explicitly lead to me getting ass, but most of the time it was incidental, if at all; anything that followed was almost entirely a product of my game.

Hey, would you give me an example of some of your text game, esp. the intro? Usually the interaction I had with a girl will be memorably interesting or funny in some specific way, and I'll joke off that, but I'm drawing a blank right now for a couple girls I want to text. Also, would you link the lay reports?

Quote: (10-20-2008 04:35 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Thanks for the input. As for the date idea, it depends on what you want - I like talking to cool girls, and the sex is better for it. Yeah, some girls might see that as needy, but those are usually not the girls I want anyway. I'm imagining the girl who would find a date needy, and I just start thinking of sorority bitches, girls who are total status whores who like you depending on whether or not you're a varsity player / in a top frat. Maybe that's a limiting belief of mine. I'd rather be talking to a cool chick than playing beer pong with her, and it's easy to see that my type is distinctly in the minority, at least among people who party. FWIW, the girl I asked on a date is in a hot sorority, but is different from most of her sisters, seems like she's on the fringes of her sorority.

I understand some people don't date in college, but I honestly want to - my ideal is multiple concurrent relationships.

I have two other girls I met this past weekend, maybe I'll try the movie date idea with one of them (I already hooked up with her at a party).

As for the social circle, again, I'm looking at my friends who MAY have more developed social circles than me, and they're not faring much better for it. If you are a part of something that attracts hot chicks, esp. a top frat or varsity team, it will be a big help. My school has a rep for ugly chicks, and there aren't many hotties to be found in the typical student group.

There have been some times where people I knew explicitly lead to me getting ass, but most of the time it was incidental, if at all; anything that followed was almost entirely a product of my game.

Hey, would you give me an example of some of your text game, esp. the intro? Usually the interaction I had with a girl will be memorably interesting or funny in some specific way, and I'll joke off that, but I'm drawing a blank right now for a couple girls I want to text. Also, would you link the lay reports?

The dinner thing isn't about what kind of girls you hang out with, its about the effort you have to put into cooking steak for her. I play a sport that doesn't allow me to drink for months, I am not your average frat boy. Hitting on drunk chicks at the beer pong table is not my element, pulling girls that I've met before through various activities and pumping attraction is. I like my 'movie' thing because it requires zero effort for me, and I'm investing ZERO energy into it and she knows it. She knows that I am giving her a chance to impress or she strikes out. I'll frequently bust her for being a bad movie watcher and distracting me as I kiss and sexually escalate to the bed.

I'm currently in three "multiple relationships," with girls I previously screened for qualities I want and now I "date" so to speak. I am not exclusive with any of them, and I assume they fuck other guys on the side, as I obviously am.

About "developed" social circles... Thats not exactly what I said in my first post. I said its about you being active and just knowing a lot of people. I only "hang out," with my sports team and sometimes my drunk frat buddys. However, whenever I go out I have social proof from all the people I know and can introduce to each other. Things just flow from there...

Text game is pretty complex... Would require a huge post to describe it in detail I think. Basically, its about communicating my C&F and confident qualities to her over texts. I do a lot of push-pull. A lot of fake divorce/break-ups (yes over txts!!). I also often make it sexual. I try to keep it light and C&F, and I dont text too much. I'll let her be the one who usually initiates contact, and once in a while throw in a caveman-sex line.

My Lay report. I thought I posted another one recently, but I'll have to look more later. I don't usually make a habit of posting my lays since they're based really heavily on kiss-close at some party/event, then just fluff over texts for the next week or two then meet-up and f-close. Hard to describe the interaction over a forum unless I post the entire text logs.

http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/sea...6dateto%3D

Hall of fame thread. Great advice for college guys

Bump. Massive overhaul of advice. Heartily recommend a reread.

Keep the updates coming everyone, and thanks basil for keeping a guide like this. I am having many of the same questions as you are right now, as my transition from high school to college was a poor one game-wise. Going from a city/club atmosphere in high school where I was able to naturally develop some semblance of traditional pickup techniques backfired on me going into college, and after fighting the transition for the first 2 years by traveling home often and getting my fix there I have decided to embrace it and try to climb into the scene of my north east college.

I agree with what you've added to the top post, that there are two kinds of interactions, and that the second type (what you call the curious) are difficult to manage and by far the most common. The one thing that is nice about college, at least as far as I've experienced, is that barring any sort of MAJOR, well publicized flaws or massive fuckups in the past I think you can literally dive into a whole new scene on any given weekend if you're willing to put in the effort. I found myself thinking about the phenomenon that all guys talk about, how for some reason you always end up getting more ass when you're not trying to than when you are, and it seems like going out nights thinking specifically about having fun (and in turn helping others to have fun) in every situation and not thinking at all about hooking up with girls really helps. This seems like the ideal philosophy to build social circle game, as you will be more likely to make friends or at least strengthen friendships.

For example, the chances of finding a girl at my school (not tiny but not a huge state school), on a given night, who you have never met before, who doesn't know you from reputation as being in a top frat (my school doesn't do frats) or top sports team (my school is D1), who is hot (say 7.5+), who is willing to have sex with a person they don't know, who is interested in having sex with you on the first night you meet, is very very small. Sorry if this is rehash, but it seems futile to expect that to happen on any night, it is maybe (without some kind of big natural status advantage like sports or frats) a 1 in 75-100 chance (even with pretty solid game). By improving your status, simply by having people recognize you as a fun, well connected, well intentioned person, I think you double (if not more) those chances. Add to that seeing the same (albeit constantly increasing group of) people day in and day out, and if there is a girl that may not wanted to fuck you the first time you met her, or the second or third times, she may be interested time #20, if she sees that other people like you, know you, etc. I think specifically in college, more than in any other setting, it is entirely a numbers game. If you don't make the numbers work for you, then you are looking at 100:1 shots every night.

That's my opinion, but seems sound based on observation. My goal right now is to just get as much face time as possible with as many people as possible, and not push anything until I can tell it's there for me. Any loser playing whack a mole in the dark can hit a few, but if a huge social circle gives me a flashlight, and a few days a week at the gym gives me a sledgehammer, then that's a game I'd much rather be playing.

The only thing I'm still very blurry about, and it seems like you are too basil, are the details. When to text/call, what to say, how to maneuver girls, make the right moves, not knock yourself out of the running, come off as weird (being from a different part of the country), etc. These things just don't come naturally to me. I'm curious to see what you all have to say about my observations and what kinds of advice you can give.

Join an international club. I thought it was lame until my buddy joined it and brought 4 extremely beautiful girls from Spain to his house to party with us.

Quote: (10-20-2008 04:35 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

- I like talking to cool girls, and the sex is better for it. Yeah, some girls might see that as needy, but those are usually not the girls I want anyway. I'm imagining the girl who would find a date needy, and I just start thinking of sorority bitches, girls who are total status whores who like you depending on whether or not you're a varsity player / in a top frat.

These are often the hottest girls!!

If anything, I go for high status girls who have HIGH standards for guys. Status and reputation is everything on campus. If I'm known as a guy who fucks hot women, other women are ATTRACTED to this. Sure, I get a lot more LMR (last minute resistence), things like: "Are you a player? I heard you are..." as I'm trying to fuck her. You can read about it my Lay Report link I provided.

I would also agree with your self-assessment that calling sorority girls "bitches" is a very limiting belief.

Not to try to psychoanalyze you or anything, but you seem like you run your game on girls with similar value to you. This makes sense, if you're a medium value guy you might get blown out by high status athletes and sorority girls. Instead of writing them off as unattainable or giving this excuse that they're "bitches" or "uncool", I suggest you drop this limitng belief and raise your own status.

Quote:topshelf305 Wrote:

you always end up getting more ass when you're not trying to than when you are
While getting ass is a major goal when going out, I'm more casual about it. Instead of "I'm go talk to that chick and try and close her" it's "there are some girls around, let's go talk to them and see if they're cool." Personally, I have more fun hanging out with friends in a chill environment than being in a room full of crowded people I don't know. The draw of the latter, of course, is the potential for meeting a new girl, so that has to be a part of the reason for me going to it. Talking to strangers is fun, but not as much as it is with friends.

Quote:topshelf305 Wrote:

the chances of finding a girl at my school on a given night, who you have never met before... who is interested in having sex with you on the first night you meet, is very very small.
Try for the same night lay. If it doesn't happen, maybe sex will happen later, you have to gauge the girl. Your goal is to make it possible to f*** her at sometime in the future, be it that night, a week or a month later. Same night lays/one night stands happen, but not that often.

I still consider myself very new to it all, and have a lot to work out. I'm looking forward to implementing the pre-gaming idea a lot. I discussed it with a couple friends, and they agreed with me.

Quote: (10-28-2008 11:27 AM)Sarryn Wrote:  

These are often the hottest girls!!

If anything, I go for high status girls who have HIGH standards for guys. Status and reputation is everything on campus. If I'm known as a guy who fucks hot women, other women are ATTRACTED to this. Sure, I get a lot more LMR (last minute resistence), things like: "Are you a player? I heard you are..." as I'm trying to fuck her. You can read about it my Lay Report link I provided.

I would also agree with your self-assessment that calling sorority girls "bitches" is a very limiting belief.

Not to try to psychoanalyze you or anything, but you seem like you run your game on girls with similar value to you. This makes sense, if you're a medium value guy you might get blown out by high status athletes and sorority girls. Instead of writing them off as unattainable or giving this excuse that they're "bitches" or "uncool", I suggest you drop this limitng belief and raise your own status.

Yeah, I do have this limiting belief - glance at a bitchy looking hottie - "she's hot, but looks like a bitch/status whore, fuck her." I may try talking to her if she's in my vicinity, but my expectations aren't high.

And yeah, these girls are often the hottest. I see three categories for these hot girls: Some are annoying with terrible personalities, others less so albeit still total status queens. And then there are still other hot girls who are down to earth, and you don't have to be in X fraternity or the varsity team for them to so much as talk to you; they want cool guys of course, but they're less caught up with your connections and associations. The latter category is my target.

How do you build this high status, without the aid of fraternity or varsity team membership?

(getting off-topic from college game, but...)

I agree with basilransom in that I have something of an issue with the advice of "raise your own status", which seems to be pretty common advice in the PUA community. To me this is only slightly less useless advice than "be yourself" (which takes the cake as worst advice of all time).

OK, so I've seen more specific breakdowns of what contributes to your status as perceived by women. The biggest one always ends up being social proof, which immediately leads to the sticking point: how do I get it? I may be unusual in this regard, but remember that (1) I have never had any female friends, only female acquaintances, and (2) many of my male friends are nerdy enough that they most likely would lower, not raise, my status just by being seen with me ("king of the dorks" is not a high-status position). I guess I could try to find new friends, but that seems like a remarkably indirect/inefficient way of achieving my real goal, which is to regularly have casual sex with women I find attractive. I like hanging out with the friends I have, it's just that none of them could be called a ladies' man.

The things I worked on earlier in my life that I thought would bring me "status" (not that that was my goal -- I honestly couldn't care less about being "cooler" than the next guy -- but I figured it was a beneficial side effect) turn out to bring status *among men*, not women. Money, brains, a good education, (formerly) a good job, (now) owning my own business -- women, young women at least who aren't looking for a provider beta husband yet, don't particularly care about any of these things. Maybe in 10 years these things will matter, but not now. Things that improved my appearance (being in good physical shape, getting Lasik, less dorky clothes) are probably the only examples of things I've worked on that increased my status among women as well as among men.

With all the college questions on the forum these days, I think this thread deserves a bump. The advice still seems relevant despite being nearly three years old.

Basil-

If you're looking for more ideas for college game, take a look at my old blog, might find something useful-

http://collegeslacker.wordpress.com

I'm always trying to help college dudes, and the way I see it college game is an underserved niche.

fuck this is three years old without me realizing it? I feel like this is history right here lol.. great advice though.. would like to contact these guys to see how things turned out for them.. feels weird right? i dunno as a sophmore I guess I was in their position..damn.

Is Basil even in college anymore?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

No. Though I've resumed gaming in college.

I haven't even reread what I wrote here, I'm scared I'll be extremely embarrassed of my former self.

That said, if you have any questions about college game, PM me.

thank you

Quote: (09-28-2011 10:38 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I haven't even reread what I wrote here, I'm scared I'll be extremely embarrassed of my former self.

Do you just daygame in college areas nowadays?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-28-2011 11:02 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2011 10:38 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Do you just daygame in college areas nowadays?

I just just started. I go to a college library to study for something. Only done a couple mild approaches at this one campus, but got some beginner's luck and have a date scheduled for Friday. It was so easy I'm suspicious. I'm starting to think middle class American girls still have a shred of femininity at 20, especially if they don't have a fake ID and aren't from a big city.

I spied a set up I want to try: Stand against wall in a main campus artery, right near the library, and asking girls for directions to the gym, they respond, and then I say something like "yeah, you're clearly jacked..." to make it humorous, and proceed to game. I see tons of fat security guards whizzing around on Segways, just hope I don't get arrested...

I'm thinking after I get a little more experience/bangs, I'll write a mini-college day game guide. Already started one just to clarify my thoughts. I wouldn't mind a solid LTR with a college chick though, which may limit my quantity. I'll see, hoping my initial bite won't flake.

I do have some experience in college day game from when I was in college.

Quote: (10-28-2008 12:53 AM)Thomas Gabriel Wrote:  

Join an international club.

This. The internatioanl students are often not on guys radar. They should be. Go to the international department and make some freinds.

Resurrecting this thread. Great post on what to do in college. Very pertinent for all the newbies posting questions about college.