rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The sexual barter system

The sexual barter system

I thought this thread was necessary because as a young player I missed out on some bangs because of my inexperience in this area.

The concept is simple. You want sex from a girl and she needs some goods or services from you.

Let me break it down a little.

Men find women attractive 90% of time because of their looks. This is a given. Women find men attractive for a million reason. Looks is only one of them.

I'll throw together a basic list here.

1. Looks
2. Money
3. The car you drive
4. Access you have to drugs
4. Access you have to events like clubs, concerts and private parties
5. Service you can provide like car repair, computer repair, legal services etc.

Feel free to extend the list.

So since women have limited funds to go out and buy things there exists the sexual barter system.

The problem is guys are too shy or modest to work it properly. Or they they put a woman on a pedestal like she's special when in fact she'll throw some pussy at a guy for free because he spit some game and made her laugh.

So let me give you an example of how I use the sexual barter system.

What I have to offer women(besides my good looks and charming personality) is my ability to fix computer problems, hack iPhones and video game systems(for their kids of course [Image: wink.gif])

So I'll be hanging out at a bar or a party with some friends and start talking to a woman. I'll complement her on her choice of phone ...iPhone of course. I'll flip out my iPhone and show her some of the cool things you can do with a jailbroken iPhone. I tell her how if you jailbreak it then you can get all the games and apps for free as well as change all the colors of everything. She's automatically amazed because she didn't know things like that were possible. I follow up with, "Well give me a call and I'll hook you up". Then comes the obvious number exchange.

Few weeks down the line you text her and see what she's up to. Set up a casual drink date. Work her again on the phone thing. Follow up with "Come over for dinner one night next week. We can chill out and I'll do your phone". That's the bait you throw out there to get her alone at your place.

While she's there you fill her full of drinks and have some dinner. She ends up forgetting about the phone altogether because she's having a good time. You bang her out and maybe if you have time the next morning you hook up her phone. Done.

I've done the same thing with laptops. "Ohh your computer crashed? I can recover all your files and pictures. Give me a call" [Image: wink.gif]

It may sound sleazy but hey sleazy works. The whole trick to it is to make her feel like you won't gossip about banging her. Sex is a fun and casual thing people do like anything else.

Drugs are the easy way. "Do you smoke? You and your girl should come by my place. I've got some shit that'll knock you on your ass".

My friend used to do piercings at a tattoo shop. Endless stream of girls coming in to get pierced or buy jewelry. He'd make them come by after hours. 50 cents worth of free jewelry and a free piercing later he was banging them in the shop.

Obviously when they stop putting out ...you stop doing things for them.

What else have you guys bartered for sex?

Team Nachos

The sexual barter system

I get girls back to my apartment most of the time in the old fashioned way, by pulling them from Venue A to Venue B then back to my place. I've done the drugs barter too.

But my most favorite and creative? "I can teach you some dance moves."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The sexual barter system

I've bartered my bed on a few occasions. Once it was very explicit. Girl said she needed a place to crash for a few days. I said, I dunno my studio is pretty small. She said she'd make it worth my while, and she did. Lasted about two weeks then she started to get clingy so I kicked her out.

The sexual barter system

Quote: (08-14-2013 07:04 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

I've bartered my bed on a few occasions. Once it was very explicit. Girl said she needed a place to crash for a few days. I said, I dunno my studio is pretty small. She said she'd make it worth my while, and she did. Lasted about two weeks then she started to get clingy so I kicked her out.

That's exactly the type of thing I'm talking about. Most guys would pussy out and be a "gentleman" and let her crash on the couch.

Can you break down the series of events that lead up to meeting her and how you offered the arrangement? This is gold for the younger guys.

Team Nachos

The sexual barter system

When I was 19, I jokingly told this girl that I would complete her tax return if she would give me head. She did, and I did. Ended up banging her a few times.

The sexual barter system

Food for sex. Dinner for sex. Bed for sex.

When I was in middle school, some chick offered to blow me for a gram of weed. She's now a model that runs around the world. She was main girl in a major music video from the Far East
Movement (song was #1 on the charts for a while, so millions of views).

Honestly, its just a little push to help you get over the finish line. If she didn't like you at all, it wouldn't happen. Most women understand guy and girl together 1v1 leads to sex.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

The sexual barter system

Lol @ geeksquad game.. sheeeet

The sexual barter system

Quote: (08-14-2013 09:33 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

I like that [Image: thumb.gif]

I'm telling you ...if you're a smart and good looking guy that can fix shit you're golden [Image: lol.gif]
If their shit is broken and they can't get on facebook it's a big deal.

Team Nachos

The sexual barter system

I'm about to use English lessons for when I move overseas...(Brazil)

Things I've leveraged in the past for chicks -
1) Attention
2) "Being a challenge"
3) Alcohol

As for drugs or weed...I got the invite over from a few chicks who had weed...so I just provided my companionship for sex.

There was this one time I told a chick about where I could score weed to impress her...she called at times, but I never pulled through...damn

The sexual barter system

This is anti-game. The whole idea of game is that you don't have to barter for pussy. There's a word on the streets for people who do that. They're called tricks. Not a good thing to be. This strikes me as a fast way to end up getting manipulated and used.

No chick is going to fuck you because you can jail break her iphone. What she might do is act like she likes you long enough to get you to unlock it (w/ no makeouts or sex), and then tell you she just wants to be friends. Plus, offering to do it from the jump is a weak move. It implies that the only way you can get girls' number is by offering to do shit for them.

A woman should want to hang with you because you are fun to be around, not because you're going to pay her (whether in money, labor, or whatever). My advice to you would just be to ask for her number for the purposes of hanging out (not jailbreaking her phone). If you don't have the confidence to do that, then that's something you need to work on.

The sexual barter system

Quote: (08-14-2013 10:01 PM)El_Superbeasto Wrote:  

No chick is going to fuck you because you can jail break her iphone.

I've done it and it works. Granted not all women would give it up for that.
The older ones don't tend to give a shit. But the younger ones are open to
shit like that.

Team Nachos

The sexual barter system

Access to parties/clubs/free bottles every fucking weekend.

I can get girls into the Playboy mansion and playmate auditions. Know how many times that works? Hahaha countless and I do come through.

I never make it obvious what I'm doing but it's an unspoken agreement. If you're at my table, then you WILL fuck me at some point or you can delete my number etc.

Life IS bartering and that's how it works. Of course you need game too, but your lifestyle and what the experiences you can provide help.

The sexual barter system

Quote: (08-14-2013 10:05 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

No chick is going to fuck you because you can jail break her iphone.

I've done it and it works. Granted not all women would give it up for that.
The older ones don't tend to give a shit. But the younger ones are open to
shit like that.

I kind of feel like in this case, a lot of those chicks would have fucked with you anyway. There's always some hoes that are down to fuck for the quid pro quo, but I still think that putting it out there like that makes it much more likely to end up in a situation where you're getting hustled.

Plus, that who quid pro quo shit has never really done it for me. Some cats are strictly out for the nut, but I like the ego boost of knowing that she's into me.

The sexual barter system

This is anti-game. The whole idea of game is that you don't have to barter for pussy. There's a word on the streets for people who do that. They're called tricks.

I see where you are coming from, but your coming from the wrong place.

The idea isn't to offer a service in exchange for pussy. The idea is to offer the possibility of a service and use that to bring them into your own world where they can become naturally attracted to you.

You dont say "Ill jailbreak your iphone for two weeks of sex"

you say "Come one over tonight and I'll knock out your phone"

Option A is a transaction. Option B is an intermediary. You use option B to set up a meet and then run game.

Sure some chicks will try to take advantage of it. Thats where game comes in.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

The sexual barter system

- Personal training for BDSM play. I'd show her how to exercise intelligently and give her a general guideline on what to eat. Then we'd go back to her place and I'd affix her over her coffee table with rope, shove her panties into her mouth and duct tape her mouth shut. Work over her ass and back and with a flogger, then fuck her.

The sexual barter system

Quote: (08-14-2013 10:35 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

This is anti-game. The whole idea of game is that you don't have to barter for pussy. There's a word on the streets for people who do that. They're called tricks.

I see where you are coming from, but your coming from the wrong place.

The idea isn't to offer a service in exchange for pussy. The idea is to offer the possibility of a service and use that to bring them into your own world where they can become naturally attracted to you.

You dont say "Ill jailbreak your iphone for two weeks of sex"

you say "Come one over tonight and I'll knock out your phone"

Option A is a transaction. Option B is an intermediary. You use option B to set up a meet and then run game.

Sure some chicks will try to take advantage of it. Thats where game comes in.

Yeah in terms of things like fixing a laptop/phone (not drugs) it adds another layer of plausible deniability.

She thinks to herself "I went over to his place because he offered to ___, one thing lead to another and it just happened!!!"

The sexual barter system

I got it. Its running drag to get her back to your place. I just feel like it sets up this dynamic between you and her where you're expected to do shit for her. It does raise an interesting point though. Where exactly is the line between saying "I've got some weed back at my pad" and "I'll pay for the pussy"?

The sexual barter system

Quote: (08-14-2013 10:49 PM)El_Superbeasto Wrote:  

Naw I'd got it. Its running drag to get her back to your place. I just feel like it sets up this dynamic between you and her where you're expected to do shit for her. It does raise an interesting point though. Where exactly is the line between saying "I've got some weed back at my pad" and "I'll pay for the pussy"?

Packing one bowl won't cost you anything but it mellows her out and she's more open to be gamed and have a good time. You never explicitly say "I'll trade you drugs for sex"(although I did see one older dude say at a party once). It's implied.

Once she gives up the pussy on the regular she gets access to your resources and connections. They know the deal.

Team Nachos

The sexual barter system

@Superbeasto

Don't worry about where the line is, because its ultimately up to her to draw her own line in the sand and say "I want that weed so much, ill suck his dick"

And the dynamic of expected favors is a tool you can use by simply not giving her what she expects. Your dangling the toy above the cats head. Hell thats 90% of game anyways.

edit - parlay said it better

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

The sexual barter system

Quote: (08-14-2013 10:58 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2013 10:49 PM)El_Superbeasto Wrote:  

Naw I'd got it. Its running drag to get her back to your place. I just feel like it sets up this dynamic between you and her where you're expected to do shit for her. It does raise an interesting point though. Where exactly is the line between saying "I've got some weed back at my pad" and "I'll pay for the pussy"?

Packing one bowl won't cost you anything but it mellows her out and she's more open to be gamed and have a good time. You never explicitly say "I'll trade you drugs for sex"(although I did see one older dude say at a party once). It's implied.

Once she gives up the pussy on the regular she gets access to your resources and connections. They know the deal.

I got it. At this point, I'm just that pretty much everybody would agree that offering to burn some trees with a chick to get her back to your pad isn't tricking, and straight up offering her cash is. I was just wondering what makes the two so different, and where and how people draw the line between solid game and tricking.

The sexual barter system

This is anti-game. The whole idea of game is that you don't have to barter for pussy. There's a word on the streets for people who do that. They're called tricks. Not a good thing to be. This strikes me as a fast way to end up getting manipulated and used.

Nah dude you misunderstand. You're using your passive game to generate bangs with your active game.

The way to do this is by using the carrot on the stick method - you hold out the reward for her, then you bring her to a place where you can give her whatever she needs, but FIRST YOU FUCK HER, then you do your end of the bargain. If she doesn't put out or otherwise satisfy you, then you don't help her.

Obviously if you're a no game noob you'll just be supplicating, but if you say "I'll jailbreak your phone come over tonight," and then when she comes over you plow her with booze and fuck her before you jailbreak her phone, then guess what?

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The sexual barter system

Quote: (08-14-2013 07:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I get girls back to my apartment most of the time in the old fashioned way, by pulling them from Venue A to Venue B then back to my place. I've done the drugs barter too.

But my most favorite and creative? "I can teach you some dance moves."

I never thought of it this way. It's always natural for me to insist drinks after dinner (I usually skip dinner route nowadays and just suggest drinks). It just occurred to me though that if home girl is feeling comfortable with you in one setting and then the same way if not moreso in the 2nd setting...then nature will proceed to take it's course...

The sexual barter system

Quote: (08-14-2013 07:26 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2013 07:04 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

That's exactly the type of thing I'm talking about. Most guys would pussy out and be a "gentleman" and let her crash on the couch.

Can you break down the series of events that lead up to meeting her and how you offered the arrangement? This is gold for the younger guys.

That particular situation happened about 10 years ago so the details are a little fuzzy. It was a girl I met trough some casual acquaintances. I'd seen her around and finally ran into her at a Salsa club. We danced, I got her number, we went out a few days later. Made out a bit but she was seeing another guy (who I kinda knew but didn't like much) so nothing happened. Then awhile later I run into her again and she starts telling me how things are going wrong with her roommate and she's gotta get out of her place. I think she was the one who hinted that there'd be sex in it if I let her stay over for a few nights. So she was into me from the start but her needing something I had to offer made something happen that probably wouldn't have otherwise.

Not sure how much that helps, but I will tell you how I handle girls who ask to stay at my place:
Girl calls me up and says, Hey E. I'm going to be in town for a few days and need a place to crash. I tell her no problem. Girl comes over with her stuff, I tell her to put it in my room. Most will just do it, some will ask where they're sleeping in which case I offer my bed. If they ask where I'm sleeping I'll say, oh I can just grab the futon if need be. Then I take them out. We get drinks, we have fun, I run game as usual. I've been batting 100% with this strategy.

Before I figured this out I'd always offer girls the futon and they'd usually take it and even if I tried to hook up with them later they'd turn me down. By offering them my bed and putting their stuff in my room I've planted to seeds of thought early. A fun evening lets them grow and blossom.

The sexual barter system

Now we're all on the same page [Image: lol.gif]

Now the great part about fixing computers is that it's an automatic invite to her place. Or she can bring it to your place. Either works but you obviously want to home field advantage.

Team Nachos

The sexual barter system

Quote: (08-14-2013 09:38 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2013 09:33 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

I like that [Image: thumb.gif]

I'm telling you ...if you're a smart and good looking guy that can fix shit you're golden [Image: lol.gif]
If their shit is broken and they can't get on facebook it's a big deal.

truer words have rarely been spoken, they love the mcguyver types and as an IT professional it has done wonders for me although I need to exploit it a lot more.