rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit you found on girls phones

A girl I've been seeing for 7 weeks was charging her phone on my laptop. Little did she know I am able to transfer all her data within a few seconds. I thought her messages would provide some educational value and entertainment.

I knew from the start that I am not the only guy she is fucking but it's still an eye-opener when you read explicit messages to/from other guys on her phone while she is being all lovey dovey with me.

Message from her about me to a gym guy she is fucking:
"i went to the gym yesterday and the tall guy was there to aka Every10GivesMeA10. and we were talking. and when I walked away (he told me later) one of the guys was like: "yeh u guys wud make a good couple cuz both of you are tall, but isnt she with that other guy? Yep hun, so according to the gym we are a couple"

Guy replies with: "That's Alpha right there."
Later he says: "I can't wait to suck your clit tonight"
Her reply later: "I love your dick"

Little does he know I busted my nut in her 5 times and took pictures of the creampie.

I went on a short trip with her as well and he spotted us at the train station. The guy sent her all kinds of jealousy and hate filled messages. Girl replies with: "haha see you later"

I don't mind the hate though. I never hate on other guys in front of girls. That guy has weak game. I 'stole' his bitch from the way I see it. They have been 'dating' for 6 months while I fucked her on the 2nd date and since I have been reading these messages it has been more hate fucking.

Other stuff:
"The guy is always on drugs, if he aint on weed hes on coke. I dont mind but he plays with my emotions. the last day we fucked, omg tanja, never in my life i felt like i was just a peace of meat, being fucked
[Image: AmptRC6.jpg]

There's more crap as well but I won't post them out of disgust. I wonder if I will still be able to get it up with this slut.

I remember reading the part "I hope they serve beer in the hell" where Tucker finally realizes that all the chicks that he is banging right before they go on dates with other guys are possibly doing it to him as well. He goes off the wall. Its hilarious, but yeah its something we all already know is going on.

And is there an app or software to rip their phone?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Nah it's not an app. I just copied the WhatsApp messenger folder to my HD. Same can be done with all the pics etc.

Does anyone here clear their phone regularly?

I'm talking deleting all texts, photos, messages, call logs etc.

You just got a quick glimpse into the mind of a woman....it's a scary thing.

Best to not go snooping around a girls phone because no matter how big of a slut you think she is, you will find out she's an even bigger slut than you thought.

Quote: (08-13-2013 07:11 AM)Irishman Wrote:  

I do. This bitch has chat and photo history from february to now. You will not believe the shit bitches talk about.

As I said in Pusscrook's thread, I always look in girls phones/emails/facebooks if I get the opportunity. Nearly always find some fucked up shit that keeps me icy.

If you ever find yourself starting to put a girl on a pedestal, refer to this thread. It's the truth though -- looking in chat or Facebook or email of a girl can give you a glimpse at the dark side of the moon that you might be best off avoiding.

I had an ex who would regularly sneak my phone and look through it. By the time we broke up she was certifiable...absolutely paranoid. However, what she would often find in my phone were conversations and call logs i had with other girls. Nothing that rose to the level of cheating, but in her mind it was a threat...which equaled lots of crazy sex. Leave little nuggets of gold for your woman to find and it can work out as a positive, at least for a little while.

The cats out of the bag, so you might as well read em all and post the best ones here.

Quote:Quote:

There's more crap as well but I won't post them out of disgust.

This bitch has chat and photo history from february to now. You will not believe the shit bitches talk about.

Come on dude-we want the good stuff.....

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Maybe you can give us some pointers on how girls thinks and how to "play with her emotions" as she put it.

My girlfriend actually has no bad shit on her phone, even before we started daring.

I suspect she keeps a second phone at her parents house.....kidding....kind of.

Women don't realize that they are laying their souls to bare for us.

Guys, please feed this thread!

sloots gonna sloot OP

[Image: avatar_12630.jpg]

Quote: (08-13-2013 09:01 AM)el duderino Wrote:  

Leave little nuggets of gold for your woman to find and it can work out as a positive, at least for a little while.
Yeah.. my gf saw scroll through my contacts and naturally i have accumulated some digits...
"How do you have all these girls' numbers?"
[Image: laugh2.gif]

Just last night at a house party a girl was playing music on her iPhone and she asked me to change the song while she left the room and when I unlocked it her text messages were up, first two messages I see are dudes that she's sexting with.

Seriously the only girls now-days that are worth LTRing are the ones that don't have phones. If they have phones, well, girls are girls.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

I've had a girl post-bang while laying naked next to me, grab her phone, and while angling it away from me, start texting some guy that she loves and misses him etc...

I lost my temper and did some things I regret...at least wait for me to leave or be in another room instead of trying to be sneaky

From then on I started treating her like absolute shit, and she rarely uses her phone when we chill now.

This post is relevant to how you can read all of a woman’s email/facebook messages and know her passwords -> http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26693-...#pid510106

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.

Quote: (08-13-2013 01:02 PM)Kwisatz Wrote:  

This post is relevant to how you can read all of a woman’s email/facebook messages and know her passwords -> http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26693-...#pid510106

i have VPN installed on my Iphone but it won't ever connect. I have Verizon. Am i doing something wrong? is there a quick fix you can think of?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (08-13-2013 12:46 PM)Spider Wrote:  

I've had a girl post-bang while laying naked next to me, grab her phone, and while angling it away from me, start texting some guy that she loves and misses him etc...

Really drives home the point that if you aint the one sexing her up, someone else is.

Anyone who reads this thread and still believes that women are special are deluding themselves.

There is no such thing as hooker with a heart of gold, and women are not to be trusted at all.

This same girl answered her phone mid sex. Turns out it was the other guy from the gym. She said: "hey ill be at the gym in a few minutes, im home"

Quote: (08-13-2013 07:11 AM)Irishman Wrote:  

I delete my texts on a daily basis. I have an app on my phone that lets me send any pics/videos to a hidden folder that is also password protected. It's not completely secure but it would require some serious snooping. I don't delete my call logs but I might now that you mention it. It's pretty sporadic and doesn't prove much anyway. On top of that, I keep my phone locked and am cautious about letting people use it.