rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting laid at University

I'm creating this thread because I am going off to University/College in September and there may be other people in a similar situation starting very soon.

Just would like tips on how to get laid as much as possible in Freshers Week (a week of drinking every night basically). What sort of things would be a good idea and just general advice like this

My main concern is I have decent looks but they can fade dramatically. I have my looks from good health - eating well, not drinking constantly etc. As a student most people eat crap, drink constantly etc. Any tips on how to look good for a week when eating crap and constantly drinking a ton every night? I'm not sure if others are the same but I get bags around my eyes from a lack of sleep, acne starts to appear, bloated face/start to get a bit of a double chin (even with normal bodyfat), muscle cramps and the list goes on.

Getting laid in freshmen week is simple. Approach any freshmen girl and tell them to follow you to a party (your place).

Limit your drinking to nightime. Hydrate and eat healthy during the day. A weeks or two worths of drinking will take their toll on anyone, that will help slow the process a bit. And you can always limit your drinking, freshmen girls will be so drunk they wont be able to tell.

And there are tons of threads on this.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (08-07-2013 05:44 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Getting laid in freshmen week is simple. Approach any freshmen girl and tell them to follow you to a party (your place).

Limit your drinking to nightime. Hydrate and eat healthy during the day. A weeks or two worths of drinking will take their toll on anyone, that will help slow the process a bit. And you can always limit your drinking, freshmen girls will be so drunk they wont be able to tell.

And there are tons of threads on this.

Well first sorry for another thread on this (usually i'm the person who hates too many almost identical threads).

Well I plan to be going clubbing every night. Perhaps at the end of the week people may be a bit bored of going out, or short on money, so maybe I will try and organise a night in my halls accommodation.

I don't think it's that possible to limit drinking lol. Everyone will be doing drinking games and stuff like that and it's impossible to not drink loads unless you openly admit you want to avoid drinking loads.

when you mix your own drinks you make a weak version for yourself and a normal version for others. tis way you're drinking but less. doesn't work with beer well enough. but most american beer you can just substitute with piss, so.. anyhow.

there you go

http://www.theattractionforums.com/misc/...ame-q.html

I did almost exclusively street pulls. I didn't sleep in my own bed for the first 6 days of freshman week.

Post up at a well traveled corner/shop/convience store/etc and approach hard. The goal should be a bounce to a party at your place or a party you can get into.

Youll be able to spot the groups of freshmen easily. Normally its a bunch of girls (they all just met at the dorm or are high school friends) and maybe a couple guys. They may appear to be confused with different spots (you name a well known spot, and they give you the deer in the headlights look. They will be overly excited. The girls will probably be in heels and a dress, the dudes in the typical jeans and t-shirt. Based on the size on your school they could be thousands of these girls running around, so screen hard. Approach fast and hard. If they seem bitchy or the dudes seem cockblocky, bail and move on. I've gotten success from simply "Ladies, follow me to the party."

They key is to have a spot to party at and have access to alcohol. Thats called logistics.

Quote: (08-07-2013 06:26 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

They key is to have a spot to party at and have access to alcohol. Thats called logistics.

once you share a house off campus then make a fuck ton of these

and these

and these

I wonder what it will look like when my son goes to college and I'll have to 'splain all this shit as easy as I can

Look at party syringes. Jello shots in a syringe like plastic container. I spent around $100 buying 200 of them. You make the jello shot mix, suck the liquid up in the syringe, and then refrigerate for 4-8 hours or something.

That party was epic.

Two weeks later I was sitting next to a kid in english class. When he reached in and pulled out his book, one of my used syringes fell out. I was like "I guess you went to my party bro?"

edit - http://www.jelloshotz.com/jello-shot-syr...-c-6.html.

200 of the 1.5 oz syringes for $85. Through in 10 bucks worth of jello mix, and two handles of cheap vodka. For somewhere around $120 you can be an instant legend in your dorm.

Damn I wish I had this kind of advice when I was younger.

Smh wish I had better game in college.

Oh well I might have been too distracted by easy pussy to do as well as I did

I don't know the area at all so my logistics are 0 as the University is not in my town (it is at minimum about 53 miles from me or minimum of 1 hour drive) so I haven't really been there much. I will approach like mad, get in a few social circles with a mixture of guys and girls. Try and find some guys that seem cool and are up for a similar thing.

I've also wondered about clothing. I've seen threads on clothing, style, shoes etc but they tend to aim for your slightly older, more sophisticated person. For my age range, how do you expect someone like me to dress? I'm 19. I have a few t-shirts I like to wear - I've noticed I do well when wearing white t-shirts that are fairly tight (white and tight shirts make me look more athletic and muscular). I usually wear dark blue chino pants. And then for shoes I get stuff that looks like vans authentics (but i don't actually get vans shoes themselves - just ones that look similar). I think 1 night is a foam party night and it is like a fancy dress so the girls dress like hoes and i will probably wear something that shows off my body a bit

Plus I will get some jello shots. Can you get them pre-made or do you have to make them 1 by 1 manually?

Quote: (08-07-2013 07:33 AM)Tony.5678 Wrote:  

Plus I will get some jello shots. Can you get them pre-made or do you have to make them 1 by 1 manually?

buy jello mix at the supermarket. read instructions. dilute in hot water as per instructions. then mix in vodka as a substitute for cold water as per instructions. pour into little paper cups. refrigerate

then experiment. multicolored varieties are awesome.

So anyone know what clothes help/look good in clubs for a student (just a 19 year old)? What are your tips clothing wise? All I've noticed is white t-shirts that are fairly tight/athletic work well but that's a bit vague!

Fish n Chips or some other top singing group in campus is the way to go if you can sing.

Groupies galore

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Tony fashion is a huge topic. There are also a good deal of threads on that already.

1. Have booze
2. Be cool
3. Have good logistics.

You're welcome.

I just got done with my freshman year of college.

I'll be honest, shit is going to be easy for you as long as you have fun at parties. Yes, the freshmen will be easy and the seniors even easier, but you have to remember that women can sense the thirst from a mile away. The nights when I was just being social and enjoying myself were the nights that shit just seem to happen for me.

Be prepared for hella cockblocking from the freshmen, though. Older girls should be more chill about things

oh yeah, join a fraternity, too. I pledged a fraternity spring semester. Simply by association, I had access to the hottest girls in the school. However, I was a bitch and didn't want to get on the brother's bad side while I was pledging because I actually thought pledging was serious business haha

As for health...well, you gotta hit the gym. To be honest, I wouldn't worry too much about this, though. There will be competition from other guys, and you will feel obligated to go to the gym simply to compete, really. at the very least you'll feel like shit from all the fast food you'll undoubtedly consume. i have the feeling that you'll be fine because you're already showing concern for your health. i can't tell you how many people I literally saw inflate over the course of freshman year!

"The nights when I was just being social and enjoying myself were the nights that shit just seem to happen for me."

Truth man, when you're having the most fun and enjoying everyone's company girls are magnetically attracted to you, as is everyone else. The night's when you beat yourself up or can't atop thinking about the next notch is when you start getting desperate and act incongruent with your truw self.

Quote: (08-08-2013 09:30 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Tony fashion is a huge topic. There are also a good deal of threads on that already.
I know there's threads on fashion already but generally they apply for looking sharp in either day game or at a more expensive club. I can't really imagine people wearing a suit, nice polished business sort of shoes etc on a student night at university

Quote: (08-09-2013 03:24 AM)Tony.5678 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2013 09:30 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

I know there's threads on fashion already but generally they apply for looking sharp in either day game or at a more expensive club. I can't really imagine people wearing a suit, nice polished business sort of shoes etc on a student night at university

I'll be a junior at my University in the fall. I generally find that if you want to dress up a bit a polo or a decent patterned collared shirt from Banana Republic looks good. Pair it with some dark jeans and Vans/Converse/darker shoes and your are good. Just dont wear cargo shorts, or tennis shoes if looking good is your main concern for the day.
If you are dressing down a bit you can never go wrong with simple white/black tees or any kind of v neck.

Find a look that works well for you, I tend to go for more of a euro look because I'm skinny and people say it meshes with my personality. For a guy who is a bit more built maybe you want to do a more all American look with polos and dress fratty.

Hopefully you're going to a school with a good social scene, as that makes a huge difference in the types of venues, girls, and logistics you're going to deal with. Your approach would be totally different at Alabama/Penn State, compared to somewhere like Princeton/Cornell.

I'm doing a similar thing soon. 2 weeks of lots of drinking. I'm not going to get flat out drunk like most students as it will affect my gains and health (although some drinking won't go a miss). What supplements would be best to avoid the effects of lots of partying and drinking?

Quote: (08-18-2013 02:54 PM)Tony.5678 Wrote:  

I'm doing a similar thing soon. 2 weeks of lots of drinking. I'm not going to get flat out drunk like most students as it will affect my gains and health (although some drinking won't go a miss). What supplements would be best to avoid the effects of lots of partying and drinking?

The only supplement you need for that, you already have.

It's called being under 20 years old.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Check ReturnofKings.com later this week. I'm dropping straight GOLD on getting college ass and becoming the Man on your campus.

You guys may like the data sheet link in my signature if you haven't read it already.

It covers some of the less well known areas.