rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Outrageous cartoons showing the NAKED TRUTH about 99.99%

of marriages:

If you have more materials on this subject, post here in this thread, along
with your thoughts.

[Image: Marriage-Before-and-After-Meme.jpg]

[Image: salary.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: a.aaa-The-woman-before-and-after-t.jpg]

Fellas, it's really not all bad. It's just that women in western countries have too much power in the court system, and the men of those countries don't stand the line at the ballot box to put an end to it.

Yes, women are the opponent. But they are not the enemy.

99%? more like 50%. The marriages that work tend to be the ones where they give each other space.

Quote: (08-05-2013 08:58 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

99%? more like 50%. The marriages that work tend to be the ones where they give each other space.

I really couldn't have said it better myself.

Space to fuck other people.[Image: dodgy.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Marriage is for the poor and/or stupid. As far as I see it a man usually has nothing to gain by getting married and everything to lose.

Quote: (08-05-2013 09:15 PM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

Marriage is for the poor and/or stupid.

Once again, I must conclude that people who think like this are all idiots.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-05-2013 09:37 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

May I suggest jaded and/or ignorant as better descriptors...

Quote: (08-05-2013 09:42 PM)Mack Four Wrote:  

You're kinder than I.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-05-2013 09:15 PM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

Marriage is for the poor and/or stupid. As far as I see it a man usually has nothing to gain by getting married and everything to lose.

Or they want children of their own but don't want to have them out of wedlock

I think the fat wife is avoidable if you pay attention to her parents. My female relatives for example can't get fat even if they strived to, the genes simply aren't there. Usually girls will have pictures with their families buried in their facebook albums, and it's the first thing to cover on the "Do not pass go" checklist. Among many other things I imagine.

Also, I disagree with the first "male premarriage" picture: it implies that husband was this massie alpha male prior to going into the marriage. Just looking back at all the news (barring celebrities) and bitter stories on sites like the MRA forums and the Chateau Heartiste comment section, it's clear that the vast majority were just regular guys that didn't fit that alpha profile going into the marriage. They couldn't counteract longterm boredom with monogamy and financial temptation as it festered in their wives. Or, their stories were that of compounding failures: they misjudged her character in the first place and missed initial warning signs, then missed more signs over a period of years leading up to divorce, and on top of that they lacked the game or charisma/force of personality to keep them loyal.

No divorce happens overnight. ]

The worst case scenario, the man should take preemptive action. There's no honor in letting yourself be hit by a really slow-moving train. But he has to be self-honest and aware enough to diagnose the terminal nature of the marriage.

My observations at social gatherings, talking to married women, seeing married couples interact, is that they are still proud that they locked down a high-value man. It never really faded away from the wedding night. They visibly bask in the presence of their husbands and soak in the little undercurrents of envy from the other women present. I notice a slight insecurity from the single women actually; you can tell there's a flash of "Shit, will I be able to land a guy like that?. Things like that all outweigh whatever short-term benefit is to be gained by taking him to the cleaners.

I'm sure they've acquired a sense of security and the sex life has dwindled accordingly, but that's a far cry from risking social death, spinsterhood, or at best remarriage to a lesser man with affairs.

Quote: (08-05-2013 09:46 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

You're kinder than I.

Lol you both are idiots. Have fun living in that one bed room apartment after you get raped in divorce court. Btw it's a Tom Leykis quote I believe he is richer and smarter than both of you clowns combined so his comments hold more weight than you losers.

Quote: (08-06-2013 09:42 AM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

You're kinder than I.

Lol you both are idiots. Have fun living in that one bed room apartment after you get raped in divorce court. Btw it's a Tom Leykis quote I believe he is richer and smarter than both of you clowns combined so his comments hold more weight than you losers.

But, if you DO get divorced, you're done.
It's more low risk, high severity.
But, It's still a bad idea to get married in the Anglosphere, if the Tradcons/Libertarians secede, then I'd say, go for it, if not, then I say we watch the leftist parasites tear each other apart.

You're kinder than I.

[attachment=13709]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Wait, people are defending marriage on the rooshvforums?

What the fuck? Wisen up fellas. The idea that you need to find "the right woman" to enter into a criminal contract with is kinda retarded.

Quote: (08-06-2013 03:23 PM)alphabeta Wrote:  

What the fuck? Wisen up fellas. The idea that you need to find "the right woman" to enter into a criminal contract with is kinda retarded.

I think most of, better yet all the guys here are all well aware of what can potentially happen in a marriage which us why there are no threads here about guys asking what engagement ring to buy their overweight bride to be.

However, rational people understand that if they choose to raise children, it is best done so through marriage. Who you marry is up to you, but again, guys here know what type of girl to go for: thin, pretty, foreign, non-materialistic, feminine etc.

I would disagree. If she's the kind of girl you want to have kids with, she'll probably be able to understand why you would choose to abstain from marriage in the western world.

You're kinder than I.

Actually I am divorced. My wife is a good woman and didn't ask the court for jack shit. Got custody but doesn't keep my daughter from me.

Too many people who've never been married are claiming to be experts on marriage. They're like the guys who've never had a passport who keep trying to tell guys from Brazil what Rio is like.

Quote: (08-06-2013 05:56 PM)Mack Four Wrote:  

Actually I am divorced. My wife is a good woman and didn't ask the court for jack shit. Got custody but doesn't keep my daughter from me.

So you are divorced too, and you were one of the few REALLY LUCKY,
or maybe you had no wealth to split with her... that's why she didn't took you up to the cleaners...

However, the REALITY for the VAST MAJORITY of married guys is VERY VERY DIFFERENT than yours...

Quote: (08-06-2013 06:09 PM)uni Wrote:  

or maybe you had no wealth to split with her... that's why she didn't took you up to the cleaners...

However, the REALITY for the VAST MAJORITY of married guys is VERY VERY DIFFERENT than yours...

Whether you have assets or not, and we did, if you have kids a woman can wreck you with child support. She didn't. She did not ask for one red cent.

And there are TONS of amicable divorces. But they don't make the news which leaves people to think every separating couple becomes the Hatfields and McCoys.

Quote: (08-06-2013 03:23 PM)alphabeta Wrote:  

I thought it was harsh to say that married people are poor and stupid. My parents have been married for nearly 50 years. They are neither poor or stupid.

Would I consider marriage? Probably not but I never say never.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (08-06-2013 06:17 PM)Mack Four Wrote:  

if you have kids a woman can wreck you with child support. She didn't.

Yes, even you know very well that your situation is a rare one.

That she didn't do what many other women do when they divorce.

And the times when our parents got married,
were very different times, when the laws were very different
and their education was a very different one too

The story of man is the quest for knowledge, experience, and control over his life. The man who marries is an arrogant fool who believes he can get something for nothing. Marriage is the antithesis on self determination.
It used to be that divorce was a rite of passage for women. It has certainly been the greatest source of 'you go girl'-ist, 'I will survive'-ism "power".
Now I would say it has become a rite of passage on the path of man as well. No single experience in the modern world will teach you more about yourself than a long, drawn out divorce.

In my wife's words..."If you see I'm in a bad mood, leave me alone!" If I give her shit during that time, I get shit back. If I leave her alone, a short while later everything is fine. I tell her the same thing too and after years together we know when to be nice and when not to mess with each other.

Quote: (08-06-2013 06:17 PM)Mack Four Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2013 06:09 PM)uni Wrote:  

Whether you have assets or not, and we did, if you have kids a woman can wreck you with child support. She didn't. She did not ask for one red cent.

And there are TONS of amicable divorces. But they don't make the news which leaves people to think every separating couple becomes the Hatfields and McCoys.

Bro, the fact is, you got divorced. Why would you recommend marriage to someone when you yourself got the axe?

"Well, I went to law school and got no job, but I think you should go to law school too!"

What is the point of marrying someone if you expect to divorce them? [Image: huh.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.