rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cardinals Cheerleader beats up boyfriend.. Calls cops - good thing there's video

Cardinals Cheerleader beats up boyfriend.. Calls cops - good thing there's video

So this "celebrated" Cardinals cheerleader who's claim to fame is that she was in Iraq was arrested for domestic violence.

Funny thing is that after hitting her boyfriend repeatedly she was the one who called the cops to have him arrested. Luckily for him, he was smart enough to record the incident. You and I know very well how it would have turned out if he didn't.

Only women feel entitled enough to hit someone and then call the police to have the victim be put in jail for the privilege.

See it here: http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Celeb...1.html#raw

LOL at the boyfriend's whiny little pleas though...

Some of those comments make me angry but none of this is really out of the norm. At least, more guys are calling out the BS nowadays even if there are lots of manginas.

Quote:Quote:

Just the fact that he did that... and his "oh calm down!" tone of voice makes me think he provoked this on purpose.

This smells of set up by the boy friend, the only reason he recorded it was to make money for himself, arguments are ugly. I noticed on the news, her lack of injuries noted, I also noticed the boy friend's "injuries" were not reported, perhaps there were none. While violence is the last refuge of the incompetent, people were allegedly drunk and inhabitions are lowered, perhaps they should consider treatment. I also believe her status as a Cardinals Cheerleader should be unaffected.

I came to the same conclusion. It's fishy. I'd say he provoked her/tormented her somehow... an affair or something... and got her riled up when she was already in a bad state, then filmed it?? He's devious.

Is it normal in US to keep getting beaten up and just make a video to come out as innocent afterwards? I mean you can't hit back when some one is hitting you?

An officer and war veteran, and that's all the damage she can do? And women want to go into combat.

Quote: (08-02-2013 06:17 PM)Peejers Wrote:  

Funny thing is that after hitting her boyfriend repeatedly she was the one who called the cops to have him arrested. Luckily for him, he was smart enough to record the incident. You and I know very well how it would have turned out if he didn't.

Only women feel entitled enough to hit someone and then call the police to have the victim be put in jail for the privilege.

It is not funny actually.

For every 10,000 incidents of this kind that happen everyday,
when girls hit guys repeatedly and then call the cops to have the guys
to be arrested...
only 1 is usually video recorded with proofs...

Because unfortunately most people are too dumb to record videos
of all their interactions with women, and then they wonder why they rot in jails cells for years and years, and saying that they are innocent,
but it all came down to her word against his word...
and females have supremacy in this menhating society we live in...

Authorities are a lot better about checking for marks on both persons. They'll sometimes photo the men's knuckles. Women can't get away with that shit like they used to. The system has wised up. Now they just need to throw the book at women who make false allegations.

That stupid bitch in the video will play the PTSD card or some other victim bullshit. I would never date a chick who was in the military. They know how to play the game far too well. The state will probably have to prosecute, even if the fag boyfriend wants to drop the case. She may be made an example of. We can hope.

Quote: (08-02-2013 06:45 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Authorities are a lot better about checking for marks on both persons. They'll sometimes photo the men's knuckles. Women can't get away with that shit like they used to. The system has wised up. Now they just need to throw the book at women who make false allegations.

That stupid bitch in the video will play the PTSD card or some other victim bullshit. I would never date a chick who was in the military. They know how to play the game far too well. The state will probably have to prosecute, even if the fag boyfriend wants to drop the case. She may be made an example of. We can hope.

Military broads also have a rep for sluttery. For the "In love with make up" thread.
[Image: attachment.jpg13612]   [Image: attachment.jpg13613]   

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Let's use this as a learning experience. As Aliblahba noted above, you shouldn't date chicks with a military background, because their slutty pasts will come back to haunt YOU. (Nothing against fucking them, though -- just don't let them move in.)

Two other fields men want to watch out for when it comes to more than a night or two:

1). Lawyer: argumentative, driven, tough -- may as well be dating a guy.

2). Stripper: the only reason to seriously date or live with a stripper is if you want material for a book. And it might not even be that good a book.

Quote: (08-02-2013 06:50 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2013 06:45 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Military broads also have a rep for sluttery. For the "In love with make up" thread.

Either she did meth, or just had far too much sun exposure in Iraq. Her skin is trashed.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

You have to admire her makeup skills

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (08-02-2013 06:31 PM)MD81 Wrote:  

Is it normal in US to keep getting beaten up and just make a video to come out as innocent afterwards? I mean you can't hit back when some one is hitting you?

Not if you're a man.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-02-2013 07:54 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Either she did meth, or just had far too much sun exposure in Iraq. Her skin is trashed.

20 year old Iraqis often look like they're in their early 30s! The air, dust and sun out there will screw up your skin - the VA docs told me that the skin problem I developed after my second tour is the same kind they're seeing in a lot of the guys coming back, it's some type of eczema they can't figure out.

Quote: (08-03-2013 02:11 PM)PoosyWrecker Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2013 07:54 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

20 year old Iraqis often look like they're in their early 30s! The air, dust and sun out there will screw up your skin - the VA docs told me that the skin problem I developed after my second tour is the same kind they're seeing in a lot of the guys coming back, it's some type of eczema they can't figure out.

Women aren't built like men. They have thinner skin that can't take smoking, sun, drinking. Their weaker emotional/mental/physical state can't take boot camp, officer candidate school, war, leadership, or heavy stress in general. Then there's the marathon cock carousel.

Basically, she's done everything possible to expedite the aging process. In 5 years she'll look like a saddlebag w/ eyes.