rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

And U Wonder Where Kids Learn To Be So Violent??

Low-IQ blacks making all black people look bad by association.

Guaranteed every white and hispanic person who sat in that Chuck E. Cheese became a little more racist after witnessing that, right or wrong. How could they not?

If a small segment of a larger population continually behaves like animals, and the majority of that population is indifferent or makes excuses instead of recognizing the problem, then eventually that entire group is going to pay the price for the bad behavior of the minority. And that's exactly what happens with black people today: the small minority of low-IQ, criminal blacks give all other blacks a bad name, because the broader black community (and certainly its leadership) is more concerned with blaming white people than policing their own.

The best way to reduce anti-black racism would be for the black community itself to crack down on this type of idiotic behavior rather than giving it a free pass or making light of it. How is this remotely acceptable when grown women are brawling in a children's restaurant? That's savagery.

Instead of filming gleefully and shouting, "YOUTUBE!", the golden-grilled cameraman should have helped to break up the fight by separating the women. The fact that dragged on for so long while all those children watched is just shameful, and speaks very poorly of everyone involved. It displays a complete lack of empathy and communal feeling. The violent spectacle in the middle of a children's restaurant is treated as comedy, with no thought as to how it would affect the children or play into negative stereotypes of black people in those who witnessed it.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I'm surprised those land-whales were able to hold out for so long without an oxygen tank or some soda to quench their thirst and replenish lost calories.

Anyone else not surprised this happened in Florida?

Im so fucking sick of black folks acting like this.It makes all of us look bad in the end.It's so bad even amongst my own family that for the most part I stay as far away as I can.It just makes it difficult for those of us who know something other than ghetto behavior to move about in the world.When ever I meet new people that arent black at this point I can't even be mad at the prejudice and sterotyping that I know is coming.

This has happened before. Looks like the new one they are taking off their clothes too. Why would you wear low cut clothes to chuck e cheese as well?

Chuckee Cheeses where a kid can be a hoodrat.
[Image: tumblr_mkpp64ibaX1ro5z7mo1_500.jpg]

Nope.

Quote: (08-01-2013 06:37 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

And that's exactly what happens with black people today: the small minority of low-IQ, criminal blacks give all other blacks a bad name, because the broader black community (and certainly its leadership) is more concerned with blaming white people than policing their own.

What percentage of blacks makes up this minority you speak of?

I stopped going to Chuckie Cheese because of the hood mentality of the employees and people there. I wanted to trash that place the last two times I was there so yeah I can see how and why this happened..

And..Bradenton...Sarasota's slutty little sister..I kinda wish I lived there

Three black kids beat the shit out of a white kid on the school bus while the black bus driver just looks on. Hate crime? Nope. Just another day in the American public school system.

These punks probably grew up watching their mothers brawling like the kids in the Chuck E. Cheese video did.

If the black community does not step up and take control of its violent element I'm afraid there will be dire consequences in the not-too-distant future as anti-black sentiments continue to grow due to stories like this.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (08-03-2013 10:52 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

If the black community does not step up and take control of its violent element I'm afraid there will be dire consequences in the not-too-distant future as anti-black sentiments continue to grow due to stories like this.

Nah. They can censor the news for a long time.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

anti-black sentiments continue to grow due to stories like this.

In the defense of African Americans, they will point to the video below and say this was under reported by the main stream media and these people were not called savages or animals and no one questioned their family structured, etc. because it was a predominately white situation in a white area. This argument claims to highlight a double standard in America when it comes to sensationalizing black crimes in the media.

I feel a lot of sadness when I think of America and Americans in general.

They had it so good , yet still managed to throw it all away.

Quote: (08-01-2013 06:03 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

haha dude says "Fightin in Chucky Cheese - that's not appropriate." You think?

How any parent that was there with their kids wouldn't immediately grab their child and leave the room is beyond me. Kids shouldn't be in the presence of adults fighting - period.

If I was that black guy trying to pull all those sluts off his fat ole lady, I may have been very tempted to drop some elbows on a few of those hoodrats when they kept diving back in.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Kids learn to be violent from all those bloody shooter fighting games in Chuckey Cheese. Place is like an Al Queida training camp.

Three black kids beat the shit out of a white kid on the school bus while the black bus driver just looks on. Hate crime? Nope. Just another day in the American public school system.

These punks probably grew up watching their mothers brawling like the kids in the Chuck E. Cheese video did.

If there was ever a time I was going to sock a couple kids up, this would be it. What the hell is that driver's problem?

Quote: (08-02-2013 09:23 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I stopped going to Chuckie Cheese because of the hood mentality of the employees and people there.

If a place is too ghetto for the El himself, it's probably not somewhere you want to take your kids for lunch.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

The worse part and biggest risk when trying to break up a fight among women?

Getting charged with assault.

I wouldn't be surprised if one them claimed he punched/shoved/slapped her.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (08-04-2013 07:45 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

anti-black sentiments continue to grow due to stories like this.

In the defense of African Americans, they will point to the video below and say this was under reported by the main stream media and these people were not called savages or animals and no one questioned their family structured, etc. because it was a predominately white situation in a white area. This argument claims to highlight a double standard in America when it comes to sensationalizing black crimes in the media.

Did I miss something in this video? Can you point me to the part where a group of whites violently assault a black boy and stomp his head while a white authority figure looks on and does nothing?

Quote: (08-04-2013 07:45 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Is there a single bad thing that happens in this video other than some destruction of property? Does anyone get hurt? It's pretty tame. My fraternity was worse.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Guaranteed every white and hispanic person who sat in that Chuck E. Cheese became a little more racist after witnessing that, right or wrong. How could they not?

It's just easy to have bad conceptions about minority.
Because I live in 90% white state, I can't have bad perceptions about them. If I saw white crowds like that, I would just label them as 'white trash' and wouldn't compare those trash with other normal white people. It's about 'class' not 'color'

This white bitch told me 'get the fuck out of here' just because I tried to join her conversation on street. I didn't think 'geez white woman'
But if that was a black girl, I would've probably thought 'black girls are so violent' because I saw them acting violent like guys at clubs.

For minorities, you don't see them often so your judgements will be based on few bad experiences you had.

-I don't see many black people on occasion during the day in normal places. like university, grocery store, coffee shops. I just don't see them often. But I see a lot of them at clubs. Obviously those crowds don't represent the whole black community but I am kind of forced to judge other blacks based on those pool.

-Other races don't usually interact with asians. So they really don't know what they are. But they see them every time they go to Chinese restaurants. They will judge other asians based on those chinese restaurant experiences when meeting other asians.

In the end, I know I will judge others incorrectly due to limited information. It's Vice Versa.

Quote: (08-04-2013 03:49 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Is there a single bad thing that happens in this video other than some destruction of property?

Stupid MFs have no right to violate other people's property.

Quote: (08-04-2013 08:05 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2013 03:49 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Is there a single bad thing that happens in this video other than some destruction of property?

Stupid MFs have no right to violate other people's property.

It's also pretty harmless and property is easily replaced. These "white crimes" don't really measure up to black's bashing people's heads in.

[Image: 8976769_600x400.jpg?resize=359%2C240]

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/07/d...ob-attack/

Here's a CNN story on that school bus beating.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/05/justice/fl...?hpt=hp_c2

Amazingly, there is no mention whatsoever of the races of the attackers, the victim or the bus driver. I want everyone reading this post to remember back a few months ago to the Zimmerman story, where literally almost every mention of Zimmerman was preceded or followed by the label "white hispanic" while the victim Trayvon Martin was always identified as a "black teenager".

This is blatant, anti-white, pro-black racial distortion of the facts by the media. Race is emphasized when blacks are victims, and minimized when blacks commit crimes. There can be no question that this is a calculated and deliberate policy designed to minimize public outrage over violent crimes committed by blacks, and to encourage white guilt over the much less common incidents of whites violently assaulting blacks.

Quote: (08-05-2013 06:45 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

There can be no question that this is a calculated and deliberate policy designed to minimize public outrage over violent crimes committed by blacks, and to encourage white guilt over the much less common incidents of whites violently assaulting blacks.

Yes. I know it sounds lame to use the word conspiracy, but that's exactly what this appears to be. It certainly follows the white privilege/white guilt political narrative. It's a liberal tactic to maintain control.

Quote: (08-05-2013 07:13 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2013 06:45 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

There can be no question that this is a calculated and deliberate policy designed to minimize public outrage over violent crimes committed by blacks, and to encourage white guilt over the much less common incidents of whites violently assaulting blacks.

Yes. I know it sounds lame to use the word conspiracy, but that's exactly what this appears to be. It certainly follows the white privilege/white guilt political narrative. It's a liberal tactic to maintain control.

From Merriam Webster:

: the act of conspiring together
a : an agreement among conspirators
b : a group of conspirators

Everything is a conspiracy. The people who shame you for using such a word are either willfully ignorant or have an agenda to keep.

You're getting somewhere.

Wald