rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hugo Schwyzer, Male Feminist, Melts Down

I am not above taking pleasure in the suffering of evil people. Hugo, if you'll recall, suggested that we men start having girls fuck us in the ass with dildos to make us understand women.

This is awesome.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/07/male-fem...ement.html

Ha! What a bitch ass.

I know I talk a lot about self-help, but this is good.

The best way to attack feminism is attack and destroy its male allies.

Feminists don't give a shit about men, violence against them or their pyschological state.

You can expose them by absolutely gobsmacking their male allies. Ignore the female voices and stomp out male ones.

Michael Kimmel, Michael Flood, Tai-Ndishe Coates or whatever the fuck that pansy is named, Jay Smooth - all of them. They are insecure because their self-ID as a feminist can be revoked by feminists at any time, for any reason.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Good, maybe this self-deprecating moron will learn his value in the eyes of society. No amount of self-sacrifice, no amount of pathetic bottom-of-the-barrel scraping for validation will ever earn him acceptance. He's been selling his soul to the same movement that's been undermining his own value and dignity as a man.

I wonder if this imbecile is even smart enough to recognize and accept his worthlessness in the eyes of those he's been taking his shirt off for.

Men sacrificing for unappreciative women is foolish, but manginas who throw men under the bus on a societal level in order to do so deserve no quarter.

Quote: (07-31-2013 04:34 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

The best way to attack feminism is attack and destroy its male allies.

That's good to know because they apparently do that part for us. LOL

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

On the one hand, I feel an ever-so-tiny twinge of sympathy for Hugo, seeing as he was one of the few feminists with actual writing talent. Don't get me wrong, he was a mentally ill fuck-up, but he did a better job articulating feminist arguments then almost anyone else writing today. If you doubt me, compare his corpus to Lindy West's or Amanda Marcotte's; whose arguments make more logical sense? And naturally, the feminists refused to appreciate this, throwing him overboard because of an incident in his past.

On the other hand, no one eulogized Benedict Arnold when he kicked the bucket. Traitors deserve no respect, nor do they get it, even from the people they defect to (after he went over to the British, Arnold spent the rest of his career leading raids on isolated villages, never again getting a command as influential as he had when he was fighting for the Patriots).

Burn in hell, Hugo.

We lost Minter, they lost Schwyzer. Good trade.

Oh, and just to validate manosphere even more:

Quote:Quote:

Off-brand ... as in out of character?
In that I’m supposed to be reformed. The affair was with someone in the same circles that you and I move in, so I have to protect her. But there’s a lot of gossiping. It may reach you. Don’t be surprised.

Dispite the fact that he claimed he knew better, he still used his higher status to bang out some feminist whore. Just as everyone in the manosphere suspected he was doing all along. Playing up the feminist angle in order to get some snatch.

Just like Minter, he had no principles.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (07-31-2013 05:05 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

In that I’m supposed to be reformed. The affair was with someone in the same circles that you and I move in, so I have to protect her. But there’s a lot of gossiping. It may reach you. Don’t be surprised.

My takeaway from this was that even after having the bottom fall out from under him he's talking gossip in this codespeak, making it clear his ego is still entirely wrapped up in this idea of being part of the feminist elite and that he cares that people even give a shit. What a douchebag....

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

We lost Minter, they lost Schwyzer. Good trade.

Oh, and just to validate manosphere even more:

Dispite the fact that he claimed he knew better, he still used his higher status to bang out some feminist whore. Just as everyone in the manosphere suspected he was doing all along. Playing up the feminist angle in order to get some snatch.

He and Minter suffer the same psychopathology. They are narcissists.

Who describes his behavior as "off brand"?

You say that when you don't have a soul or sense of self. You're a corporate brand, like a can of Campbell's soup.

So, just like Minter he should devote the rest of his life to being an omega man-hating feminist tool, just as a matter of principle.

You have to be a weak man to take such a position from the beginning.

Doesn't surprise me he doesn't have the spine for the criticism.

Quote: (07-31-2013 04:58 PM)Matt Forney Wrote:  

On the one hand, I feel an ever-so-tiny twinge of sympathy for Hugo, seeing as he was one of the few feminists with actual writing talent. Don't get me wrong, he was a mentally ill fuck-up, but he did a better job articulating feminist arguments then almost anyone else writing today. If you doubt me, compare his corpus to Lindy West's or Amanda Marcotte's; whose arguments make more logical sense? And naturally, the feminists refused to appreciate this, throwing him overboard because of an incident in his past.

On the other hand, no one eulogized Benedict Arnold when he kicked the bucket. Traitors deserve no respect, nor do they get it, even from the people they defect to (after he went over to the British, Arnold spent the rest of his career leading raids on isolated villages, never again getting a command as influential as he had when he was fighting for the Patriots).

Burn in hell, Hugo.

I read a few of his articles on Jezebel, and I have to say he was a terrible writer. On a technical level. There is not a single writer of eloquence and talent on that site.

Quote: (07-31-2013 05:12 PM)Bricks Wrote:  

You have to be a weak man to take such a position from the beginning.

Doesn't surprise me he doesn't have the spine for the criticism.

A narcissist's bigger fear is discovery.

Feminists discovered the truth about Hugo, namely that he's a parasite who used the feminist movement as a way to promote his own interests and to fuck women.

That discovery led to narcissistic injury.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissist...tic_injury

Narcissistic rage is a reaction to narcissistic injury, which is a perceived threat to a narcissist's self-esteem or self-worth. Narcissistic injury (or narcissistic scar) is a phrase used by Sigmund Freud in the 1920s; narcissistic wound and narcissistic blow are further, almost interchangeable terms.[1] The term narcissistic rage was coined by Heinz Kohut in 1972.

Narcissistic rage occurs on a continuum from instances of aloofness, and expression of mild irritation or annoyance, to serious outbursts, including violent attacks.[2] Narcissistic rage reactions are not limited to personality disorders and may be also seen in catatonic, paranoid delusion and depressive episodes.[2] It has also been suggested that narcissists have two layers of rage. The first layer of rage can be thought of as a constant anger (towards someone else), with the second layer being a self-aimed wrath.[citation needed]

Hahaha. Adios Hugo.

Sometimes it was just meant to be.

I do wish Schwyzer well on a human level, but the pejorative 'Benedict Arnold' applies better to him than most.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

"There is an idea of a Hugo Schwyzer; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there."

Quote: (07-31-2013 05:19 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

I do wish Schwyzer well on a human level, but the pejorative 'Benedict Arnold' applies better to him than most.

Not me.

If Hugo ran the world we'd all be arrested for thoughtcrime and sent to gender reassignment camps.

We live in a pussified society where we are not supposed to "speak ill of the dead."

Fuck that. I rejoice when bad things happen to bad people.

Off-brand...a subtle (or not so subtle) tell that he knows he's a fraud.

I see an opportunity here to make money. Any of the wordpress/writers want in?

The said thing about this is that all this effort was made to game feminist girls.

Quote: (07-31-2013 05:21 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2013 05:19 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

Not me.

If Hugo ran the world we'd all be arrested for thoughtcrime and sent to gender reassignment camps.

We live in a pussified society where we are not supposed to "speak ill of the dead."

Fuck that. I rejoice when bad things happen to bad people.

I'm sure we've all heard the last of him.

Funny, the guy kind of grew on me on twitter. He's nuts but he showed a sense of humor. It was fun to watch him retweet radfems who bashed him.

Goodnight, sweet putz. May flights of Lindy Wests sing thee to thy rest.

delicioustacos.com

Just don't delude yourself - antifeminists had nothing to do with this. It was all from feminists themselves.

Quote: (07-31-2013 05:12 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

So, just like Minter he should devote the rest of his life to being an omega man-hating feminist tool, just as a matter of principle.

No, he could admit he was wrong and apologize afterwards. That is what men of principle do.

Men without principles make weak excuses and blame others.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I can't find a .gif to adequately express my extreme... joy? glee? schadenfreude? Definitely schadenfreude. I guess this will do...

[Image: 2e1c2ns.jpg]