rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help - 90 Minutes to decide

I know there are many threads about where to go. I have read many of them and sometimes all it does is add more data into my head to overanalyze. If I had more time, I would read through all of them again.

My buddy is kicking me out of town. He is buying a ticket somewhere in the next 90 minutes for me.

Not to sound too Beta, but I haven't really been chasing a lot of women lately. Just working and, unfortunately, stressing a lot. My productivity has just been shot lately - so I have to go. I can always talk to women when I am not thinking of getting into their pants and they are not a 9 or 10 (I do tend to get in my head at that point). I am funny, traveled and experienced but only started to read about game lately so I have not put this together in a complete package.

I'd like to go somewhere to get back on my feet again when it comes to women. Even if it is just being around feminine women. I am in good shape and look mid 30s. Not white. I speak some Spanish.

A few places I have thought of are Poland, Jakarta, and Vladivostok. I know everyone has a different experience and someone else's success won't necessarily be repeated by me.

Wherever I end up, I'll have about a week.

I welcome any thoughts. Thanks.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Id do SEA first. Thailand probably for a 1st time in Asia. I like citylife so BKK for me.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

It's summer and you speak Spanish so… Balearic or Canary Islands?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

What race are you?

If you speak some Spanish and need easy women, just go to Peru. They are hands down the easiest women in South America, IMO.

SEA is also cool if you're into Asian chicks, but 1 week? That's a little slim.

Really what it comes down to is your preference for women. No point going to Thailand if you don't dig Asian girls. Unless you're going to the islands, of course.

My brief stint in Poland was truly awesome and I felt like the local women were very receptive to English speaking men.

Also if you speak Spanish...I think Colombia is great. Try Cartagena...a good introduction to South America, a nice colonial town. The women are super receptive, feminine and sexy; you can open with a simple 'hola'.

Getting a SNL there is tough but get yourself an apartment with logistics, approach go on a date or two and you're good to go.

shibby - Asian, may use your line about never kissed a girl lol.

dk902 - when were you there? I was thinking wroclaw.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

what types of girls are you the most attracted to? do you want easier girls? hotter girls? I think we need more info

I agree with Rex. With a little Spanish Balearic islands are great. You also have Barcelona close by if you want a city.

What's your likely departure date?

Medellin has the flower festival starting this weekend through until the weekend after.

Is there any desire to be in a beach town to reduce stress? Do you enjoy big cities?

I like thin, reasonably attractive girls. More of a boob than an ass guy. No offense to anyone, but I am not into the slut look, I guess. I am more into elegance or the girl next door vibe.

My problem is that I have always been thinking of women as something to marry, but thanks to RVF my attitude is changing to just I want to have some fun with women. I have had my phases but current phase until RVF has been more marriage minded. But I realize I am not ready for that right now. Even though I still look at them as marriage material, which I gotta stop.

Definitely, in the mindset of building a newer better, version of me (samsamsam 2.0 lol). The last few years have been quite humbling.

I wouldn't mind meeting a nice girl and spending a few days with the same one - as long I don't turn into a wuss and get emotionally attached.

Since you have just a week I would hit DR, its only a few hours from most cities in the US, cheap flights, you speak spanish, beautiful sexy easy women, no brainer.

I'm a believer that white girls have the best boobs on average. Eastern europe. You don't have enough time to go to SEA. Colombia is always a good option if you know spanish

I heard Asian guys get a lot of love over in Eastern Europe. Never been though, so can't vouch for it. Also, girls in Thailand and the Philippines LOVE light skinned Asian brothers. So if you're East Asian or just light skinned, you'll kill it. If you're tall as well, you'll be a rockstar.
Africa probably a little far for you for just a week, but Asian guys get mad love over there. The only Asians they ever see are in the Kung Fu movies, and they think we are all Kung Fu masters and can kill people with chopsticks. I have been told time and time again that I'll have no problems walking around after dark, because everyone there thinks we start learning Karate when we're in preschool, and they're too scared of getting an ass whooping. I had a bunch of taxi drivers outside a club begging me to show them some Karate. I did this Aikido takedown on one guy that my friend taught me and they were all going mental like I was about to kill him. I even messed it up a little bit but they were still begging me to teach it to them. Even Chinese women can walk around alone after dark in some pretty shoddy areas. It's hilarious.

But anyway, back to the real issue here which is, what kind of women do you like??!?!?!?!!?!?

Quote: (07-31-2013 01:18 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I like thin, reasonably attractive girls. More of a boob than an ass guy. No offense to anyone, but I am not into the slut look, I guess. I am more into elegance or the girl next door vibe.

My problem is that I have always been thinking of women as something to marry, but thanks to RVF my attitude is changing to just I want to have some fun with women. I have had my phases but current phase until RVF has been more marriage minded. But I realize I am not ready for that right now. Even though I still look at them as marriage material, which I gotta stop.

Definitely, in the mindset of building a newer better, version of me (samsamsam 2.0 lol). The last few years have been quite humbling.

I wouldn't mind meeting a nice girl and spending a few days with the same one - as long I don't turn into a wuss and get emotionally attached.

Is there any particular race/color you prefer?

I would not fly all the way to SEA for 1 week. It is about a 12 hour time difference and takes at least 48 hours to adjust.

One week stay in Western hemisphere. Time difference will totally mess with you otherwise. Suggestions: DR, PDC, Vallarta, Utila (Honduras).

In my past I tended to date white girls, however, the eye candy in Jakarta seems good. If a lot of girls in Jakarta look like the girl in black and white, it might be a fun time.

DR might be nice, and I don't really want to be totally fucked up with jetlag. Fuck decisions, decisions, I shouldn't complain - so apologies if it is coming off that way. Just too many choices and my mind is trying to analyze it. Might just be close eyes, take a breath and choose and not think about it too much for once.

Quote: (04-22-2013 04:39 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2013 10:41 AM)Soma Wrote:  

[Image: hot+indonesian+girls.jpg]

Damn that girl in the black and white...

Quote: (07-31-2013 01:39 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2013 04:39 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2013 10:41 AM)Soma Wrote:  

[Image: hot+indonesian+girls.jpg]

Damn that girl in the black and white...

Please. 2/10 WNB.

Well I picked Poland, school girls on vacation be damned. If anything it is a bit of a scouting trip.

I realized I would need something to do during the day and I think Poland would have more to see. As far as work goes I'd be able to assist better from there.

And the weather, I just remembered how bad it can get in SEA and I don't think I am in the mood for it. Also it is a 10 day trip, so I'll adjust a little better.

Thanks for all the input. I appreciate everyone taking the time to share.

Hopefully, I'll man up and make the best of it and have some slubu like reports.

I know a lot of folks are about Airbnb, but I am probably going the hotel route. Hopefully, it won't hurt my chances too much.

^^^ Could always check out Warsaw as the year around city not affected by the school system. Perhaps Gdansk though I heard logistics in that place is rough.

Let me know how it goes with the never kissed a girl line. It's never failed me, but particularly with white chicks, the makeout has been almost instant every time [Image: smile.gif]

Polish may be a different breed though [Image: wink.gif]

All the best, Poland sounds sick.

If you can't already, learn how to write some bullshit Chinese characters (or whatever your heritage is). Girls (African girls especially but white girls too) love it when you write their name in Chinese on a napkin or something and tell them it means "water dragon" or "star flower" or whatever girly name you can think of.

Quote: (07-31-2013 12:42 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I know there are many threads about where to go. I have read many of them and sometimes all it does is add more data into my head to overanalyze. If I had more time, I would read through all of them again.

My buddy is kicking me out of town. He is buying a ticket somewhere in the next 90 minutes for me.

Not to sound too Beta, but I haven't really been chasing a lot of women lately. Just working and, unfortunately, stressing a lot. My productivity has just been shot lately - so I have to go. I can always talk to women when I am not thinking of getting into their pants and they are not a 9 or 10 (I do tend to get in my head at that point). I am funny, traveled and experienced but only started to read about game lately so I have not put this together in a complete package.

I'd like to go somewhere to get back on my feet again when it comes to women. Even if it is just being around feminine women. I am in good shape and look mid 30s. Not white. I speak some Spanish.

A few places I have thought of are Poland, Jakarta, and Vladivostok. I know everyone has a different experience and someone else's success won't necessarily be repeated by me.

Wherever I end up, I'll have about a week.

I welcome any thoughts. Thanks.

What does this mean?

This whole situation is really odd to me.

My buddy and I have been working in our business for a long time and I haven't had a real vacation in years. Just burnt out. TBH, I am pretty grateful to have a business partner and buddy that cares that much.