rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mark Minter is getting married?

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/07/2...heartiste/

Why would he get married again?

This is from CH, Kate is his supposed fiancee.

Kate

Thanks, Lily. Yes, I am engaged. And preparing for battle. I had a couple of days of pure happiness before people started googling him and reading his writing in the sphere. Now the parents are upset and informed me of an appointment they have made for me with a counselor today. I am insulted, but I understand why they are concerned. I will go and hopefully their concerns will be allayed. I guess I should be grateful they’ve decided to take an interest in my life.

on July 24, 2013 at 8:11 am Lily

I’m happy for you, Kate. Why should you be alone? I believe a woman’s utmost happiness stems from being in a relationship with a man, in spite of what the feminists would have us believe. You found love again, kudos to you.

That said, your statement left me a bit concerned. What did you mean by: “I had a couple of days of pure happiness before people started googling him and reading his writing in the sphere.”

What sphere? Where is he writing and what did he write? Did I miss something?

Is this an internet connection you have with this guy? How long have you known him?

on July 24, 2013 at 9:05 am Matthew King

Now the parents are upset and informed me of an appointment they have made for me with a counselor today.

Hahahaha. Fucking people.

No shepherd, and one herd! Everyone wants the same; everyone is the same: he who feels differently goes voluntarily into the madhouse. …

They are clever and know all that has happened: so there is no end to their derision. People still quarrel, but are soon reconciled — otherwise it upsets their stomachs.

They have their little pleasures for the day, and their little pleasures for the night, but they have a regard for health.

“We have discovered happiness,” — say the Last Men, and they blink.

— Zarathustra, prologue

I wouldn’t go. I would play up the crazy because fuck them.

Whatever possessed you to send the bourgeois fam to these precincts, however, I have no idea. It’s like sending out your Save The Dates in Persian cuneiform and expecting them to comply.

On the other hand, I have no idea who this guy is, and the relatives might just be saving your body from its journey to being half-eaten in the bottom of a dumpster.

Matt

on July 24, 2013 at 12:46 pm Kate

Thank you very much, Lily. The “sphere” is short for Manosphere- this set of blogs. Try to keep up, Matt, please Smile I did not send them here. They were concerned about me and looked him up and all these articles came up: “Who is Mark Minter,” etc. And let me tell you, the answer in that article is not really what you want your parents to read. Anyway, it is all sorted out now. Apparently my dad was already won over by my explanation of our plans last night and today was just a chance for my mom to voice her concerns. The next time someone ’round here even thinks about criticizing me, I hope they will remember I went to fucking bat for the way of life we believe in and a woman’s right to marry a Man.

on July 24, 2013 at 3:02 pm Lily

I see, he comments on the Manosphere, and you met him online. I think I remember a Mark Minter occasionally commenting on CH.

I’m not surprised your parents freaked out. They wouldn’t understand Manosphere philosophy. I’m sure they think such men are abusive, especially parents raised in the 50s and 60s and bought into feminist philosophy of egalitarianism. Anyhow, I hope you know him well, and you’re right for each other. Hate to see you unhappy once more.

See Matt, this means there is still hope you’ll find your soul mate on the Manosphere after all. Feministx too, has a chance of exchanging that sugar daddy of hers for some alpha blood Wink

on July 24, 2013 at 3:17 pm Kate

There is an ehow void on the topic of “how to marry a man your mother thinks is a misogynist.”

[Image: 02c.jpg]

I'm curious what Mark has to say about it. He was a staunchly against of marriage for quite sometime.

I think he has being infected by a case of NAWALT.

[Image: pou_7153.png]

But in all seriousness, he is a really cool guy. And he is very smart. So I wish him the best, and am confident things will work out okay for him.

I hope...

Quote: (07-26-2013 11:21 AM)kbell Wrote:  

I'm curious what Mark has to say about it. He was a staunchly against of marriage for quite sometime.

Yeah, true. I'd like to hear from him.

THAT WOULD BE HYSTERICAL

what a loser. that guys was always so full of shit and why everyone got on his jock i'll never know.

but then again, this could be some form of stunt. i mean, really?

Maybe she's Colombian.

Quote: (07-26-2013 11:53 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Maybe she's Colombian.

no it is meant to be KATE the commenter from heartiste

I wish him the best. Not sure what he's thinking or why he's doing this but still. Maybe he's still hoping for kids?

No. F'ing. Way.

Mark Minter, Mark Minter, why hast thou forsaken me?

This sounds like an elaborate troll. If a woman was really getting married, especially to a red-pill guy, there's no way she would be bragging around and writing huge treatises on their relationship.

[Image: monkey.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Couldn't resist using this clip again...

Mark weighs in the first time.

Mark Minter

I have a longer comment coming. But first, I want to say one thing.

When this Facebook announcement thing happened and members of Kate’s family learned of it, my name got Googled and the writing I have done came to the attention of her family. And some of it was quite provocative and written by me to be intentionally provocative.

And her family came straight at her.

They set up something like an interdiction where she was confronted by not only her family, but also by a PhD in Psychology, acting both as judge of whether she was rational and also to be the hired gun that a counselor often is.

The family compelled her to attend this session with them and this counselor.

They could not believe that a rational woman would wish to marry a known sexist and misogynist.

So she went into that meeting alone, and she stood her ground, she defended our ideas of the Manosphere, she stood up for me, my right to write what I have written, and she won the day.

Whatever you may think of her and what she says, know this, that when her feet were put to fire in a way that almost of none have, nor will experience, she stood up for you, she spoke for you, she defended you, and she believe in what we think and what we do here, and the good that it can and will have, not only in the lives of the men that read it, but also in the lives of the women that they as men may go with at some future time in their life.

She deserves your respect and she has earned it.

[too late]

How old is she?

Take care of those titties for me.

Part 2. As wordy as ever. She is a single mom too. lololzolzloz!

Mark Minter

I suppose I have to eat crow. So why the change of heart?

First, I would say I saw some photos that the rest of you have not.

Second, she is Red Pill and has actually been in this community longer than I have. You cannot imagine what it is like to have conversations with a woman and say “Remember the CH essay on ….” and have a girl say “Yeah, He was right on with that one.”

And I think the odds of men finding someone that fits the first statement AND the second are pretty remote. I believe I nailed down one of the 2 or 3 that might exist in the world that have photos that can make a fellow sit up and pay attention, and then having the intellect and the preparation to keep that attention.

Also, Her version of Red Pill is from the school that says low N count, respect for traditional female roles, and commitment to a man are those things that truly make a woman happy. She wants and demands a relationship where the man is a man and the woman is a woman.

She has a daughter. And she wishes to provide what she believes is the proper example for her daughter. And as much as we bash women that choose other paths, other forms of living their life, she has chosen to take the one path that we appear to state is the best path for the society, for children, for men, and yes, for women.

To me, this engagement is a validation of Game.

I practiced what I learned here. I am 58 year old man. None of you know what that truly entails until you get to that point in your life. Kate is an attractive 34 year old woman, with options galore if she chose to take them.

And in following what I learned here, following the suggestions, the psychology, the mandates, I have an attractive woman 24 years younger than me that is ready to commit to me.

Top that motherfuckers.

What game does for women is that it allows them to know themselves, they can understand in an explicit, and in an overt manner, why they are as they are, why they want what they want, what “metrics” in men constitute the “alpha” they seek, and how to realistically gauge those metrics, to know and understand the viability of not only the present with a man, but also the future with him.

What CH has done is to give that list of those metrics, that goal that men might have to achieve and to act upon those qualities that women not only FIND attractive, but also to maintain that attraction, to give those women the men they desire, and the men the knowledge to understand her, and maintain that desire.

I have read the politically correct statement some authors use in describe their Game blogs

“I write a blog to help men to understand the nature of attraction so that they may meet their relationship goals”

This didn’t start out as my “relationship goal” but it is where I am today. I feel the choice is sound. Not all of you know all there is to know about me and about her.

I can say emphatically

I got here because of Game. And a lot of what I learned, I learned right here on ChateauHeartisteMatch

He mentions her photos a couple times. Has he not met her in person??!!

Take care of those titties for me.

Ultimately, most men will do what they want to do, regardless of stated principles or prior held convictions. No hate here, he's doing what he wants (provided this isn't some major troll job).

However, it does remind me of those preachers and politicians raining hellfire on the gays only to get caught getting their knob slobbed by one.

single mom??

who wants to take odds that MM is getting married to the infamous Lady Raine?!?!?!?

lmao!

[Image: banana.gif]

Does he have children of his own? If not, I can totally understand why he's doing this. He's 58, if he wants children of his own, he's going to have to start pretty damned soon. And an attractive (taking him at his word) 34 yr old single mom isn't a bad option provided she has the right mentality.

For one thing, not all single mothers are created equal. Not all of them were either knocked up by a bad boy or divorced their husbands to follow an Eat, Pray, Love lifestyle. Some of them lost their husbands to accidents, war, etc. Further, a 34 yr old single mother has a better chance of getting preggers, carrying to term and delivering a healthy baby than does a childless 34 yr old woman.

Unless you are Jack Nicholson rich/famous, I suspect most of us won't be banging chicks in their 20s when we are in our 60s, so I can see why a man would turn his attention to raising his children rather than banging unattractive women in their 40s and 50s.

Quote: (07-26-2013 01:31 PM)assman Wrote:  

Does he have children of his own? If not, I can totally understand why he's doing this. He's 58, if he wants children of his own, he's going to have to start pretty damned soon. And an attractive (taking him at his word) 34 yr old single mom isn't a bad option provided she has the right mentality.

For one thing, not all single mothers are created equal. Not all of them were either knocked up by a bad boy or divorced their husbands to follow an Eat, Pray, Love lifestyle. Some of them lost their husbands to accidents, war, etc. Further, a 34 yr old single mother has a better chance of getting preggers, carrying to term and delivering a healthy baby than does a childless 34 yr old woman.

Unless you are Jack Nicholson rich/famous, I suspect most of us won't be banging chicks in their 20s when we are in our 60s, so I can see why a man would turn his attention to raising his children rather than banging unattractive women in their 40s and 50s.

He will be eligible for Social Security in 7 years. Maybe its just me but you have to be crazy to have a baby/start a family at that late age?

Is Mark Minter religious? The only time I ever can see the need for marriage if the parties involved are religious. If he isnt religious why cant he just keep her as a girlfriend?

[Image: 300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I smell a publicity stunt, but maybe not.

I don't blame him for getting married at the age he is, but I do question marrying a single mom. I would never raise
another man's kid idgaf.

Quote: (07-26-2013 01:48 PM)bacon Wrote:  

He will be eligible for Social Security in 7 years. Maybe its just me but you have to be crazy to have a baby/start a family at that late age?
Sure, seems crazy to us, but if he reached that age and doesn't have any children but wants them, it probably doesn't seem so crazy to him. And wouldn't seem crazy to me either if I wait that long.

Quote: (07-26-2013 01:48 PM)bacon Wrote:  

Is Mark Minter religious? The only time I ever can see the need for marriage if the parties involved are religious. If he isnt religious why cant he just keep her as a girlfriend?
Dunno if he's religious. Even if he's not, she's not without any leverage in this situation. She knows that Mark's options for finding an attractive and truly feminine woman her age are slim, so she may have been in a position to demand marriage in return for companionship and giving him children.