rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"heteronormative"

"heteronormative"

That's a word I've been seeing getting thrown a lot with the feminist/SWPL crowd these days.

I don't really get what is exactly wrong with "promoting" a heteronormative culture. ANY civilization that doesn't promote "heteronormativity" simply will not survive because of the fact that you simply cannot keep a civilization or even a tribe going if a good portion of the members of the tribe are busy being cis-transgender bisexual or whatever.

Ultimately, I am in favor of gay/trans/whatever people being left alone to conduct their own business among themselves but at the same time, I also believe they also need to suck it up and realize that they will ALWAYS be the minority no matter what culture they are in. Heteronormative behavior will always be the norm just because THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN ANY CULTURE ARE HETEROSEXUALS so gays and the like will be overwhelmed by sheer numbers in any situation. Media, art, business and the like will always be designed in a way to appeal to the largest number of people and the majority of people simply will not be interested in the same sort of things that homosexuals are interested in.

It doesn't take any extra effort to promote heteronormativity because it is the DEFAULT. I suppose that's the sore point for a lot of these LGBT activist types, the fact that being heterosexual is the default and for these people I will only tell them to read my previous paragraph again. I know there's plenty of things I enjoy that aren't in the mainstream but the only thing that I ask of is that I be left to enjoy them without being bothered - I feel zero need for the approval of other people of my actions, only that they simply mind themselves.

"heteronormative"

Another insidious symptom of the sickness infecting our society. 'Heteronormative' should be shamed for being the default. Those trans cis glbt weirdos that think everyone should subscribe to some form of alternative are so narccisisitic and myopic they fail to consider their society would cease to exist in a couple of generations due to a hilariously low birth date and lack of responsible parenting and infrastructure.

"heteronormative"

Being part of a "victims" groups is all the rage these days. These people tend to be just big kids that are starved for attention and love. They cry when they think someone is being mean to them because of their sexual orientation and all of a sudden millions of people are there to comfort them, make them popular by giving them celebrity-like status.

I mean what in the world are they even fighting for? Equal rights? They have it. Suffrage? They have it. Discrimination? Almost all of hollywood is gay, as well as those in HR department. I applied for the hell of it to a handful of jobs where a gay guy was in charge and they always emphasis theyre looking to hire gays only. Now thats real discrimination.

"heteronormative"

I also think it's very childish and bratty to ask the majority of people to cater to your whims rather then being a mature adult and realizing that other people are not on this earth to boost your ego and make you feel good about yourself.

I have NO ISSUES with these sorts of people asking to be free from violence, from being denied to means to a living, to not being treated as a wild animal and the like.

However, when you are getting in my face and screaming to me for attention and whining for the rest of society to go out it's way to accommodate you, then we're going to have issues.

"heteronormative"

Quote: (07-26-2013 12:12 AM)Wutang Wrote:  

I also think it's very childish and bratty to ask the majority of people to cater to your whims rather then being a mature adult and realizing that other people are not on this earth to boost your ego and make you feel good about yourself.

I have NO ISSUES with these sorts of people asking to be free from violence, from being denied to means to a living, to not being treated as a wild animal and the like.

However, when you are getting in my face and screaming to me for attention and whining for the rest of society to go out it's way to accommodate you, then we're going to have issues.

Gay marriage was a huge selling point for the Obama campaign this last election. Yet how many people identify as a homosexual in the US? Not to mention homosexual males are largely notorious for their cock carousel riding. Why was this such an important issue where we have dozens of more pressing issues that literally effect every American that took the backseat to gay marriage?

"heteronormative"

This is the language of cultural Marxism. Insidiously change the language that defines the boundaries and norms of society and you thus change everyone's thinking and force egalitarianism. Even when it isn't called for. It's the same reason why they've abolished the world "illegal" immigrant in favor of "undocumented" immigrant. Because they want to change people's thinking and stigmatize anyone that believes that it's wrong to not enforce the border. These same folks want to stigmatize anyone that thinks male-female unions are a social norm. Well men have a fucking dick and women a vagina for a reason. Sperm meets egg. That's the norm. Sperm wasn't made to be used in some other dude's rectum. If gays can't deal with that fact of nature then they are hopelessly delusional as are all the pro-gay SWPLs who support them.

"heteronormative"

I really miss the days when all the homosexual people stayed in the closet and I didn't have to hear about homo shit in the media 24/7. It's seriously fucking annoying, and you can't escape it. It's everywhere. You literally have to avoid all popular media: television (especially), movies, internet and radio to prevent being bombarded with programming that glorifies the homosexual lifestyle. There is literally no pushback to this shit anymore in our culture. Even most of the religious groups have given up and embrace or at least tacitly accept the homosexual culture.

I find even most red pill guys have been conditioned to accept this. You hear things like, "Live and let live, it doesn't affect you, blah blah."

But that's just not true anymore. Maybe it was true when they were all in the closet. But certainly not now when homosexual shit is openly glorified in our culture and media on a daily basis.

As a heterosexual man, I see no reason why I should tolerate homosexual culture. I find it disgusting and degenerate. I don't think it has a proper place in a healthy society. A society that glorifies feminized men fucking each other in the ass is sick at its core. I really think it fucks up the minds of kids who grow up and see this kind of shit as normal. Men are men, women are women, men fuck women. Men and women get married and raise children together in a family. That's normal. That's what society should be demonstrating and glorifying, not homosexuality, which is inherently degenerate and unnatural.

Look what I just wrote. Where the hell else do you see anyone saying anything like that these days? Nowhere. But that has been the prevailing opinion toward homosexuality for centuries, save the past two decades or so. What the hell happened? Why is everyone suddenly so accepting of this? It's straight up media brainwashing.

Personally, I say it's time to push back against this nonsense. I don't give a fuck about offending people or hurting someone's feelings. I am anti-homosexual. I think that culturally embracing homosexuality is all-around terrible for society on many different levels. I see no reason why I should "accept" something that has zero benefits and numerous drawbacks. This is not a personal thing. I don't hate homosexual individuals. I just am strongly against a public homosexual cultural influence.

By the way, you will notice I do not use the word "gay". This is intentional. Those pushing the homosexual agenda understand the power of words in shaping narratives and molding public opinion. "Gay" is a much more palatable word than "homosexual". A "gay" man sounds nice and friendly. On the other hand, the word "homosexual" leaves nowhere to hide. It's someone who fucks a member of the same sex. Homosexuals know that image is inherently repugnant to normal people, as it should be. Words have power, and I refuse to go along with the homosexual newspeak.

I encourage all red pill men to erase the word "gay" from their vocabulary and replace it with the more accurate "homosexual". Use it in conversation and you will notice that people find it strange, and maybe even slightly offensive. Why? Because they've been socialized for years to hear "gay", "lesbian" or "LGBT" instead of the brutally honest "homosexual". They need to be slapped in the face with the truth: their country's culture has been enormously polluted with the propaganda of a sexually degenerate minority, and their children are growing up in an environment where traditional families and sexual behavior are going extinct.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

"heteronormative"

This word is a true perversion of the language since it attempts to redefine the normal as oppressive. Something like 2-4 percent of people are gay, so the hetero IS normative.

It's the gender studies/women's studies crowd that pushes this word and since they have the ear of the lapdog, pandering media you hear it a lot. But if you tried to use the suffix of this word in any other context it would seem ridiculous, which underscores just how stupid it is.

Are hearing people "sound-normative?" Are men and women of average build "height-normative?" And so on. Along with "homophobia," this word represents a truly demonic twisting of the language for political ends.

Again, I'll compare feminists to the Catholic nuns of old: everything that you, me and most people grow up with thinking is biologically normal, they've found a way to recast as a sin. The difference is that they don't call it "sin" anymore. They make up new words. Since the left is enthralled with the gender crowd and the right is blinded by outdated religion, few people are able to see what's happening here.

By the way, those nuns were also a bunch of misshapen, angry, agenda-driven lesbians. The priests were also mostly gay. Yet these people told you how to "behave properly" and told you YOUR sexuality was "wrong" because of their own self-appointed "authority." Sound familiar?

"heteronormative"

I had a thread - apparently unpopular - talking about the roots of moral puritanism in America.

Here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25972.html

As DoBA points out, the similarities between nuns and the PC crowd are so many because they draw on the same personal psychology.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

"heteronormative"

Quote: (07-26-2013 12:37 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

I encourage all red pill men to erase the word "gay" from their vocabulary and replace it with the more accurate "homosexual".

Nah don't erase it from your vocabulary, just use it only as a derogatory term.

ie

[Image: bth_imagesqtbnANd9GcT8NNOtEik9y_h0FiBFu0...88c_CD.jpg]

"heteronormative"

Yeah, the whole word is is idiotically redundant. What next, complaining about things being humancentric?

"heteronormative"

Here's a funny article with the word "heteronormative" in the title: ‘Heteronormative’ Burger Family no threat to LGBT, rights tribunal says after receiving ‘outrageous’ complaint. article here. Its actually an hilarious troll job that some dude masquerading as a lesbian feminist filed against the burger joint A&W complaining that she was insulted by the "burger family" (moma burger, papa burger, etc) saying it was an affront to the LGBT community, in the human right commission complaint, he sought $50,000. Some high lights of the complaint:

“As a lesbian feminist, the whole notion of labelling a burger patron as a ‘Mama’ or ‘Papa’ or ‘Teen’ based solely on the choice of meal is highly degrading and an attack on my womyn identity,”

“The level of humiliation and degradation I felt exceeded that which I felt when I was raped. The whole heteronormative, phallocentric marketing scheme of A&W is highly degrading to non-traditional families, especially members of the LGBTQ2S community.”

The name of the person who filed the complaint, Gloria Dawn Ironbox. http://o.canada.com/2013/07/25/gloria-ir...complaint/

"heteronormative"

Man Scotian, that deserves it's own thread. Hilarious!

Reminds me of all those adult men who are pre-op transgender lesbians trapped in the body of a man, who want to have sex with other 'lesbians', though without having to do surgery. Lesbians naturally object to PVI so they play the "transphobia" card. The only way to win against these assholes is to troll better than they do, in my opinion.

"heteronormative"

Gay used to mean happy.

"heteronormative"

Saw this written by a guy I know the other day: "that's why everyone should learn some self defence, regardless of Gender."

"Everyone" apparently isn't inclusive enough, plus why is gender capitalised?

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

"heteronormative"

Donnington93 created one.

"heteronormative"

Tolerance is a good thing, but unconditional tolerance is bullshit.

I have no problem with gay people, gay rights, or gay marriage, but as soon as they take aim at heterosexuality or heterosexual males, they need to be attacked, because it's they who aren't being tolerant. Anyone who tells you your heterosexuality is due to "insecurity" needs to be dismissed as a pathetic nancy boy.

"heteronormative"

Quote: (07-26-2013 01:03 PM)Wadsworth Wrote:  

I have no problem with gay people, gay rights, or gay marriage, but as soon as they take aim at heterosexuality or heterosexual males, they need to be attacked, because it's they who aren't being tolerant. Anyone who tells you your heterosexuality is due to "insecurity" needs to be dismissed as a pathetic nancy boy.

This is why I think gay marriage is the start, not the end game for them. Gay marriage is a means, not an end. The real goal is undermining social norms, forcing gay acceptance and destroying gender roles.

The feminists only became louder and more trivial after women were granted rights. After blacks got civil rights, did Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson just dissappear or did they become agitators and a pain in the ass? I have no reason to think gay activists will be any different.

"heteronormative"

speakeasy is right on. You have to understand how these people think. They view traditional American culture with total disdain. They think it's oppressive and outdated and generally without any redeeming qualities. They want to wipe it out.

They won't stop until homosexuality (and its related perversions like transgenderism) is viewed as culturally equal to traditional marriage and heterosexual culture. That means they want a group that accounts for no more than 3% of the population to have a cultural weight equal to the other 97%. Imagine if literally every other person you saw on television or in the movies was a homosexual. Imagine if every other love scene in a movie was between two men. That's what they have in mind when they say they "just want to be accepted and treated equally."

This means they will continue to force feed homosexual propaganda through the media and popular culture continuously, until people finally get fed up with it and say that enough is enough. They simply will not stop on their own. They can't. They will push until normal people get sick of their homosexual shit and push back.

You think I'm being alarmist? Wake up. What's it going to take? Maybe when your kid comes home from school and tells you he's got a role in the school play: "Romeo & Julian"? Or that he is being subjected to cultural Marxist, pro-homosexual propaganda in his public school?

Look how they shamelessly appropriate our cultural history and warp it with their degenerate propaganda to brainwash the youth. These people are a cultural virus. Apathy under the guise of "tolerance" is no virtue. It's shameful acquiescence to cultural poisoning. Its would be like "tolerating" someone who kept robbing and vandalizing your house. At some point tolerance becomes cowardice.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

"heteronormative"

An old acquaintance linked this on a social network site.
http://www.wikihow.com/Respect-a-Transgender-Person

How am I supposed to take this seriously?
[Image: laugh3.gif]

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

"heteronormative"

Quote: (07-26-2013 01:24 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2013 01:03 PM)Wadsworth Wrote:  

This is why I think gay marriage is the start, not the end game for them. Gay marriage is a means, not an end. The real goal is undermining social norms, forcing gay acceptance and destroying gender roles.

The feminists only became louder and more trivial after women were granted rights. After blacks got civil rights, did Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson just dissappear or did they become agitators and a pain in the ass? I have no reason to think gay activists will be any different.

It isn't the gays themselves who are going on with that undermining of the hetero, or normal, society. Just like it isn't black people themselves undermining 'educated' society or whatever with the 'acting white' bullshit. It's the people who use them, the people in charge who want to usher in communitarianism - basically identity politics taken to its most extreme degree.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

"heteronormative"

Scorpion:

I wouldn't worry too much, our society is slowly moving toward greater self actualization.

Fundamentally, the sickness of our culture right now is a need for one's identity to be validated externally.

For example, women want to be free to express themselves sexually without losing any cultural validation for their sexual identity. Women want to be free to gain weight without losing any cultural validation for their sexual identity. Gays want to express themselves sexually (and socially) without losing any cultural validation for their sexual identity. In order to express themselves freely without losing any cultural validation, they push hard to change (sterilize) our culture and fight any judgements they see as "bigoted." To this end, they claim their oppression, cultural Marxism takes hold, and PC expands.

The difficulty with those on the left is that they are totally and completely convinced that their views are the most progressive and the most inclusive, and they can't be convinced otherwise, even as they are working tirelessly to force their values on everyone else.

For example, women want to express themselves sexually, but they don't want to lose cultural validation for their sexuality, so they work toward forcing male sexual identity to change and conform to serve their needs. Male sexuality becomes increasingly policed in order to "free" female sexuality. Of course it's dysfunctional, since men lose the same ability women want. In other words, it's fundamentally not inclusive.

As people develop, though, they become less and less dependent on having their identity validated externally, and become more self sufficient in terms of their own individuality. In other words, they can express themselves without being dependent on the cultural validation.

Our culture will slowly develop. Women will express their sexuality how they choose, they'll merely stop demanding validation from the rest of us for doing it. Ditto for gays. In other words, all this bullshit about oppression and sterilizing our culture will slowly go away as we move toward greater self actualization.

The key is that people need to be legally able to express themselves. If you stop someone from expressing their humanity, you impede their development. This is why I'm pro gay marriage, I think they should be able to express themselves how they see fit.

But as soon as they start talking about systemic oppression and demand everyone else's attitudes change to celebrate their lifestyle choice, I call bullshit.

"heteronormative"

Maybe it's better if a lot of weak willed betas convince themselves that gay is the way to go.

Then, if all the other guys who are left over go redpill, the scarcity of real men will put more pressure on women to lose weight and get their shit together.

If you believe gay is a lifestyle choice, than you are threatened by the growth of gay, but if you believe that people are born with gay genes, than you have nothing to fear.

Is it gay to be turned on by a photo of a woman and then later find out it was very well-done tranny?

"heteronormative"

Quote: (07-26-2013 02:18 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

This word is a true perversion of the language since it attempts to redefine the normal as oppressive. Something like 2-4 percent of people are gay, so the hetero IS normative.

It's the gender studies/women's studies crowd that pushes this word and since they have the ear of the lapdog, pandering media you hear it a lot. But if you tried to use the suffix of this word in any other context it would seem ridiculous, which underscores just how stupid it is.

Are hearing people "sound-normative?" Are men and women of average build "height-normative?" And so on. Along with "homophobia," this word represents a truly demonic twisting of the language for political ends.

Again, I'll compare feminists to the Catholic nuns of old: everything that you, me and most people grow up with thinking is biologically normal, they've found a way to recast as a sin. The difference is that they don't call it "sin" anymore. They make up new words. Since the left is enthralled with the gender crowd and the right is blinded by outdated religion, few people are able to see what's happening here.

By the way, those nuns were also a bunch of misshapen, angry, agenda-driven lesbians. The priests were also mostly gay. Yet these people told you how to "behave properly" and told you YOUR sexuality was "wrong" because of their own self-appointed "authority." Sound familiar?

The sums up a lot of the frustration I've felt lately with the gender rights idiots and their inexplicable media support. Hall of fame comment.

"heteronormative"

I break the issue down by dividing society into three segments. For the sake of an argument, let's assume 25% of the population is pro-gay, 25% is anti-gay, and the other 50% are too distracted or ignorant to take a stance on the issue by themselves.

The 25% who are pro-gay will (unfortunately) always win. You just can't argue against people who throw the word "bigot" and "homophobe" at anyone who disagrees with them. The clueless 50% of the population sandwiched in the middle will always sympathize with the group that feels victimized, because "bigot" and "homophobe" (much like false rape accusations in a sense) are words that are easy to throw around and invoke strong emotions, but are next to impossible to defend against.

We have no counter arguments. We have no powerful words. Nothing we do can invoke the same knee-jerk emotional reactions as the 25% that feels victimized.

The same logic applies to people being called racists, misogynists, sexists, etc.. Once those words pass through the ears of the mindless majority, they have already made up their minds and there really isn't any going back. Feminists, gay rights advocates, and others know this, and exploit it. The Trayvon Martin case is a perfect example of people already forming opinions and jumping to irrational conclusions, simply because the word "racist" was used early on before the facts came out.

I just stopped caring, really. They can live in their own fantasy world and flood the airwaves with filth, they can plug each other to their hearts content, doesn't matter. Unless it's preventing me from making money or getting laid, it's not worth a second of my time stressing about.