rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist "dances against sexual assault" on subway

This protest really isn't doing much for me. Maybe she should have twerked it?

Also, apparently if you ejaculate on a feminist's leg there is some sort of magic involved that will compel her to return to the spot of the incident a year later and dance like a retard.

Article from the Guardian: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/...tube-women

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Well that's the whole strangers ejaculation problem solved then. Those body popping moves have smashed the patriarchy. Honestly I couldn't keep a straight face watching that.

Ahahaha I wouldve rolled on the floor laughing had I sat on that train !

Holy hell. What an attention whore.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I would've yelled skeet skeet bitch.

That video is some funny shit [Image: biggrin.gif]. I would have walked up and asked if she was having an epileptic attack.

I hope some guy cuts her off on the way to her job, so she returns to the spot a year later and dances like a retard in rush hour traffic.

lmfao that's great.

That being said, she's def bangable.

At the beginning i thought she was throwing a fireball like in street fighter hahaha

I advocate anyone doing weird shit someone else doesn't like, as long as you don't harm anyone else. Good for her, or any other nutball. That is gross jerking off on some strange girl in public, I don't think it would be very pleasant.

How do you "dance against" assault anyways. I'm sure rapists and pervs around the world are shaking in their boots. If anything, I bet a couple retards out there are jacking off to this video.

A ladyboy touched my cock once when I was walking through the club. Another time I caught some black dude peeping at me over a bathroom stall while I was taking a shit and came very close to beating the sense out of him.

I think I'll go down to Khao San Road and do some pirouettes in retaliation for my troubled sexual history.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Had she listened to Chapelle's tragic account of a similar situation, she would have been well prepared to handle the situation.

I would have told her; "you're artsy fancy pants dance might be better received if you weren't so partial to that pole right there.."

At :52 she unmistakably does a Hadouken like Ryu. Perhaps this is representative of the homeless man's ejaculation?

[Image: Ryu-olld-hadoken.gif]

Then around :58 she begins to rub her pussy, before peeling her hand off and angrily tossing it away. I think this represents the fact that she was secretly aroused by being ejaculated on but feels ashamed, and must physically cast away her pleasure to remain a feminist in good standing.

As for the rest of her "dance", as far as I can tell it's just retarded flailing with no artful intention.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

El Mech disapproves:

[Image: attachment.jpg13389]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

How do you surprise-ejaculate on a girl's leg?

How would you approach this chick?

Also, do you think this guy was holding the camera?
[Image: strapon.jpg]

Quote: (07-23-2013 12:29 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I advocate anyone doing weird shit someone else doesn't like, as long as you don't harm anyone else. Good for her, or any other nutball.

That's why I love freedom - it's entertaining! I hope it helped her.

The forum has spoken:

[Image: attachment.jpg13390]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I don't even believe her story. Some guy was jerking off on a crowded train and nobody freaked out? And he was somehow stealthily able to deposit his jizz on her jeans? This doesn't sound like reality, it sounds like something out of a Danielle Steel book. On a crowded train she had a sexual moment where she was fully the center of someone's lust, but nobody else noticed. It was simply between the two of them.

Sounds like every other woman's sexual fantasy. I call bullshit.

I'm guessing RSD's 'claw' move wouldn't go over so well with her.

Quote: (07-23-2013 01:39 PM)Wadsworth Wrote:  

I don't even believe her story. Some guy was jerking off on a crowded train and nobody freaked out? And he was somehow stealthily able to deposit his jizz on her jeans? This doesn't sound like reality, it sounds like something out of a Danielle Steel book. On a crowded train she had a sexual moment where she was fully the center of someone's lust, but nobody else noticed. It was simply between the two of them.

Sounds like every other woman's sexual fantasy. I call bullshit.

I was just about to say the same thing. With the amount of white knights that do exist, it seems highly unlikely that nobody intervened or perhaps even took the bullet to save her. Maybe her return to the scene of the crime and borderline sexual dancing was an unconscious effort to invoke the same flame that set fire to her loins all those train rides ago... Simply amazing.

I'd hit and she grabbed her own boob[Image: banana.gif]

She also grabbed her face, so I guess that is where the load landed.

p.s. when you post shit like this future employers, lovers etc will see all this shit. Is that smart? Fine you wanna dance away the demons, go and dance, have your cathartic moment. No need to bring your own film crew.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote:Quote:

Also, apparently if you ejaculate on a feminist's leg there is some sort of magic involved that will compel her to return to the spot of the incident a year later and dance like a retard.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

That was indeed a retarded dance.

Game is a necessary evil

After seeing the "dance", i could not avoid of thinking on this:

[Image: tumblr_lzlztt4aUZ1r4lsqlo1_250.gif]

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Quote: (07-23-2013 12:29 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

A ladyboy touched my cock once when I was walking through the club. Another time I caught some black dude peeping at me over a bathroom stall while I was taking a shit and came very close to beating the sense out of him.

Well fuck, the same thing happened to me like 10 years ago. 2 black dudes looked at my duck when i was pissing in a bar bathroom. Since then my life went downhill. I'm so fucking traumatized! Can I apply for disability?

Simply beyond ridiculous! Did you guys notice that hardly anyone on that train even paid attention to her as they were all embarrassed?