rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Qwest in Playa del Carmen, Mexico- Trip report

I thought about adding this to the datasheet, but I like the running threads we have been blessed with from Fisto, Slubu, Scotian, etc. Plus, PDC is so small and the venues have been named already so no need to repeat them. Would rather tell the stories...

With that being said, what a few nights...

I've been traveling all over the place over the past couple months and have tons of info to share on various places but just haven't had time to write it all up...this one is hot off the press as it has been a whirlwind couple days so far.

I did an uneventful Wednesday night in Cancun after coming in from Vancouver. Cancun sucks balls to me. Stayed at the JW Marriott there, all couples, had a nice gym though. Went to Senor Frogs as that was the only busy place I saw... Met a couple Icelandic chicks, most chicks were super young and logistically wack place. Enough said, off to Playa...

Thursday night in Playa, solo dolo, and go out, only to get hammered, a weak makeout at Mandala, 3 numbers, and I stroll home with some 20yo kid who saw me swooping and wanted a piece of the action. I ran game at the door to Santanera to avoid cover for both us and we went in for a little. Didn't really pace myself that night, and neither did he, so we are both trashed after catching a bunch of L's at Mandala before. Always like taking the younger players under my wing when they are game for it. On the stroll home we come across a group of 3 chicks who are also walking home, and one of them was SO sexy. The kind of girl I envision hanging up the cleats for one day. Super hot, sweet, amazing smile, Mexican girl from Chihuahua who I end up getting my head spinning about and throws me off my game a bit as we walk and sobers me up like getting pulled over at 5AM after a night 14+ cocktails. Her and I hit it off immediately and I do 90% of the talking (I think). I cant stop falling in love with her smile, which I'm always a sucker for. Fast forward...she doesn't drink at all, exchange info for the beach the next day, have been texting her back and forth for 3 days with no meetup happening...annoying! Enough with that though, the juice is yet to come...

Next night and I go out and meet two Israeli chicks who I generally avoid like the plague as they seem to be so cliquish and reserved to anyone other than Israelis. Something is different about one of them so I decide to grind it out in the hopes of saying Mazel tov before night is over. I meet her friend also and she is also friendly and I am entertaining both of them. They are cheap as fuck and I make fun of them for it as they are grinding everyone from bouncers to bartenders for anything they can. Amusing to watch and be a part of to be honest. I tell the girl, "I know your game, but I'll buy you guys a drink anyways, but only one, you cheap motherfuckers." with a big smile on my face. I wouldn't usually advise saying that, but I could tell she was kind of a wild chick and liked that kind of shit if spit in the proper tone and context, which I did. Sure enough, she tells her friend "I love him!" right after that...I guess it worked.

I end up isolating both of them to dark corner on the sand at Blue Parrot. They are both sitting on my lap and the game I'm running really has them both looking to me as, 'daddy', without buying them shit though other than the first two drinks. They kiss each other on the lips for whatever reason that I dont really remember and I tell them lets all kiss. We all kiss for a second, kind of wet and juicy but not a full blown make out. No need to say what I'm thinking at this point!

We go to a couple other spots, and I kind of lose my focus on the friend and she meets some Israeli dude, and leaves with him...I tell the other lets go back to my place and "swim on the rooftop pool" and have a couple drinks. No resistance from her and we go back to my spot. Biz handled and the Israeli flag is flying high in the morning!

I hit the beach and I have been feeling like shit the past week after boozing hard. Not physically, but more mentally. Days are just kinda passing by, not very productive, not super social, and not handling biz really either. A mini funk of sorts which you sometimes get after long stretches of going pretty hard (at least I do). The beach definitely helps these ills, but still kinda blah. I see this smoking hot chick in a g string, what I suspect to be European of some sort, alone on the beach. I'm not really in swooping mode but I observe for a about 30 minutes. 3 dudes approach at various times, and all get blown out. I can tell she doesn't speak English and I read the lips of one dude say "oh, your Russian"...boom! She starts packing up and I shut the negative thoughts in my brain and sit next to her and ask her if "she is European of some sort" which just comes to my head on the 5 second walk over. We chat for a couple minutes, but her English is non existent so its tough as shit. I get her giggling though and make sure she remembers my name and send her off. Playa is small, she tells me she is there for 5 more days, so I know I may see her out at night, and that this could pay dividends later.

Its now Saturday night, and I dont really want to go out but force myself only because its Saturday. I'm about to throw in the towel at about 1AM after dinner and some drinks at Diablito, when the Israeli girl messages me inspired and says she and her friend are coming. Being solo doesn't usually drag on me, but it kinda was that night so having them come out was a breath of fresh air as they are fun, loose, and are basically running game on everyone in sight for drinks, free entrance, etc, and I was also rapping to other girls a bit the night before, so I say fuck it, come on.

We go to Blue Parrot (pretty wack and kinda empty) some other small bar/club close by, which had free drinks for girls and they are handing drinks off to me and we are laughing and having fun. Some chicks in there, but not great. Mandala was pretty good, but we bounce to Palazzo which was equal or slightly better. I'm tired as hell at 5AM, the chick wants to come back to my place but tells me shes on the rag. She's still willing, but I opt for a good nights sleep, which I needed, and let her go as she is rubbing my cock making it extremely difficult.

Sunday (tonight as I write this) I feel like shit again and dont do much except hit the beach, read, do some work, and chill out. The Israeli chicks friend is leaving the next day and they invite me to dinner. I accept because I know 'my' girl, is going to help the other one pack as they are really close and sad about the split. I leave them about midnight, stroll down 12th with the plan of going home unless something catches my eye. Something does catch my eye as I see every dude on the street gawking at these two chicks damn near running down the street who I can only see from behind. Wtf! This chick is basically wearing see through lingerie with a thong underneath walking down the street with her friend. Whistles, dudes taking two steps at them and then backing off intimidated, funny sight to see. I walk behind them as I would have had to pull a sprint to catch up to the thong, and its too hot for that shit.

They stop to do something, I roll up on them smooth as hell, knowing they have had super aggressive approaches over the last 200 meters I have been behind them. Low and behold, thong faces me and its the thong from the beach. Yessssss! We lock eyes and I say "Victoria?!" She instantly remembers me and tells her friend. Thank god the friend speaks decent English and gets kinda giddy. They dont know where they are going, so I instantly take control knowing these chicks need it. I say lets go to Diablito for a drink or two, and then I'll take you to a club. Proceed to lead them there. They want wine, so I order a couple glasses of wine for them and I do my Herradura Reposado on the rocks.

Google translate comes out and they are asking me a bunch of questions, etc. Thongs friend (TF) tells me that Thong likes me after about 10 minutes. TF is leading the conversations though only because she speaks a little English. We hang, chat, they order a pack of smokes from the bar which I know I'm paying for but I don't give a shit about it. I know they expect it so I'm gonna play ball in a court they are familiar with, which is dudes leading, being assertive, and paying for most of their shit. TF tells me she is a writer and dancer and some other bullshit I dont care about but pretend to kind of. She then writes into my phone "I like walks on the beach at night, its romantic." I just smile and say "da". TF does not look typical Russian, and she tells me her father has Polish blood, and mother is German. She is hot though with a tight body, a solid 7.5 who could be an 8 possibly, but she is just too fucking square for me considering the other option. Thong is, well....wearing a thong out on Sunday night! Lucious lips, 5'5'-ish, 105 pounds maybe, slim, petite, small boobs, bubble butt, tan, and very typical HOT Russian face...a solid 8 to 8.5 in my book. You're wearing a thong out with heels, respect!

They want to go to the club, and TF asks me what kind of music are they playing. I tell her mostly house and top 40, but let me find out real quick for sure as Thong is in the bathroom. My thinking is I want to lock the door down now before I roll up with them. I walk quickly across the street, say what up to the bouncer and tell him "I'm coming with two hot Russians in a few minutes, so I don't want to pay shit, and let us right in." He tells me "I need to see your taste"...I know I'm in when he sees these two. I roll up a couple minutes later, say what up and his eyes light up and he says "Ok, you weren't lying". When people see Thong from behind they are flabbergasted, its great. I roll in holding both of their hands, proceed to bar and order shots of tequila. I'm pretty sure this is TF's first shot of Tequila ever, as she is fucking clueless. We dance by the bar, and both are throwing hard signals at me and come to me every time someone talks to them. The dudes around us and the staff catch wind of Thong, and we have a fan club around now. Dudes giving me dap, other ones trying to talk to them only to see them just come and hug me, chicks staring at her ass thinking wtf. Funny shit and it feels great! THESE nights are the exact reason we do what we do and power up and rough out a Sunday night to see what holds.

Stayed by the bar rather than dance floor because I can't show Thongs thong to the masses in there, they will freak out and I will be fighting off half of Mexico. Bar provides one side of protection at least.

I am staring hard into the eyes of both of them as we dance and laugh, and I know I am going to need to make a decision here quick. Visions of 3 some for sure, but I can tell TF probably wont be down and I could shoot myself in the foot. TF is dancing on the stairs:

[Image: attachment.jpg13371]   

and I get close to Thong and start making out with her. I have her on lock now and I know it. I want to set the night now, so I type into Google Translate "After the club we will go swim at the pool on my roof" and hand it to Thong. She says "Its possible, but first I need to charge my phone". Huh? Haunted by the Iphone, refuse to let that happen. I tell her to take the charger with her and we will go. Back to dancing...Both of their moms have been blowing them up already earlier, and they tell me Thong needs to call her back now. I don't suspect they are lying so I need a solution to this or I'll be fucked, I know it. They both go dance on the stairs for a few minutes, dudes approach and get blown out, I smile at them and they both come back and literally hug me at the same time and say "You are our protection". Thong goes to the bathroom and TF gets aggressive as we dance and I am 90% sure wants me to make out with her. I make the executive decision to not do it.

Thought process is this:
1. They are not quite as close as I first thought they were when meeting them. 3 some potential low.
2. They have to leave at 7AM to go on some tourist tour and I dont have time to create an awkward situation between the two. I want TF to know that I'm after Thong right now. TF can continue the fight, but for now I'm with Thong.
3. I can always kiss her later if they both come back and swim.

We dance more and Thong is ripe as can be. Leg going into my cock, grinding hard, heavy make outs, etc. I even pick her up as we are dancing and she straddles me with ass to the world! The dudes were going bananas around us and looking at me like I was a God. Sight to see! She goes on the stairs also and dances for a minute as I have seen before with Russian princesses, they like the stage but not the endless approaches that come with it.

Here she is and look at the 4 dudes at the top of the stairs going crazy because of the beautiful view they have from behind!
[Image: attachment.jpg13372]   

We are about to leave, and I guess TF slipped out right before back to the hotel as I settle the bill. Thong needs to go get her charger before coming to my place. I go there, the chicks are arguing about something, security comes up asking me if I'm a guest and the dude wont leave the door. I say give me 5 minutes and I'm out. He still stands there and is KILLING my game right now chirping the whole time. Thong comes and types in Google Translate, "Convince TF, or I cannot go [Image: sad.gif]" Fuck that! Not at this point. Now TF strips down to a bathing suit and is smoking a cig on the patio and I'm kinda confused. Meanwhile, the fucking security is putting heat on me to end this quick saying more security are coming. I tell him I'll take care of him, relax. He doesn't really but it slows shit down at least. I dont ask, and tell Thong "You and I go swim, and I will pay for your cab back so you can make your tour with her" as I suspect that is why they are fighting. I grab her charger, tell TF, dont worry I'll get her back and drag Thong out of there while slipping security 50 pesos.

We go back to my place, she asks for drinks (101 when traveling is having libations in the room for nights like this) and I pour us a couple Tres Generaciones Reposado with Jumex. This should be a crime to mix those two, but in this situation, you pour anything! We go to the pool upstairs with cocktails in hand, and Jambox up there for some smooth beats. Strip her down to the thong only and my cock is out and pointing right at the Milky Way above us. She is about as horny as chicks get and she infers (she cant speak English) lets go downstairs. I want to put it in on the roof just because, but I also want to pound the shit out of her and the apartment building owners door is about 15 feet away so that could be a problem.

We go downstairs and I proceed to crush this little chicks pussy from every angle, and man can she take it! She made me strap up and I broke the rubber after caveman style pounding for 15 minutes. I put another on, which she rips off and sucks me till I blow a massive one down her throat and comes up smiling! Fucking AMAZING!

Her phone is blowing up from TF, so I put her in a taxi and give the dude 50 pesos and tell him where to take her. I'm coming back for more, as this chick is HOT and can fuck!

Oh yeah, had to sneak this in so you could see what she was wearing!
[Image: attachment.jpg13373]   

Total spent:
420 pesos at Diablito
950 pesos at Mandala
100 pesos for two taxis

OR $122 USD

Viva Mexico with hopefully more to come!

God I loved that entire story...long live mother Russia! I was really rooting for that 3some and if my very recent experience tells me, Russian girls are down for threesomes.

Good shit. I haven't been to Mexico for quite a few years. Rosarito Beach is the farthest south I've been though.

Ever since I read "Vagabonding", a memoir of a dude who worked and partied in Playa for a while, I've wanted to check it out. They even got a Jiu Jitsu gym down there.

how long you stayin for and where will you head to next?

Nice story Qwest.

I dig Playa. Never really noticed any Russian girls there before.

How is Playa in summer compared to other times you have been?

I can picture this going down exactly like this. Tons of LA russians hit PDC. Bunch of divas, thats for sure.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (07-22-2013 09:11 AM)slubu Wrote:  

God I loved that entire story...long live mother Russia! I was really rooting for that 3some and if my very recent experience tells me, Russian girls are down for threesomes.

I actually thought about you guys when trying to recall a couple words of Russian. I just remember you saying "Da" to everything in Ukraine, so I did the same! Appreciate the pointer! Haha

I will still try for it now, but maybe a lost cause. They like that I offer them some protection from all the Mexican dudes whistling and spitting at them. If I can get them out again together, I will have them both come back to swim and see what happens. TF really liked me also when thinking back on the night now.

I had some good and bad memories of this night, with these two. Vowing to not let the bad happen again.

Quote: (07-22-2013 10:27 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

how long you stayin for and where will you head to next?

I'll be here till Wednesday, then going to a music festival outside London, before going to either Bucharest, Croatia, or the coast of Montenegro most likely. Need to figure it out quick actually.

I have intel recently from Vilnius, Krakow, Warsaw, Budapest, if someone reads this and wants to PM me, fire away. Just haven't had time to put it all together.

I'll try these running threads, I think it will work better.

Quote: (07-22-2013 10:56 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I dig Playa. Never really noticed any Russian girls there before.

How is Playa in summer compared to other times you have been?

I haven't either, but I did see a few couples on the beach that based on their terrible haircuts/style but with smoking chicks suspected to be Russian. The bartender at Almirante Peck who I told about getting blown out at the beach by her the day before, said that he sees them quite a bit. I sense that most come to tan, eat dinner and crawl back into their hotels. Have seen them do that in Greece.

I think I was here last April, and it doesn't seem much different now to me. Maybe a little less crowded now, but still tons of people out. I have met more Mexican chicks this time around it seems. The same bartender told me the countries kind of come in waves, and he said the Russians tend to come around September which I remember thinking was weird.

Quote: (07-22-2013 10:57 AM)DVY Wrote:  

I can picture this going down exactly like this. Tons of LA russians hit PDC. Bunch of divas, thats for sure.

Was still a little drunk when writing it, and don't think I was clear about where they were from. Both were from Moscow, not LA. Still little princesses though.

Great Trip Report man!

The girl in that first picture looks exactly like a girl I picked up in Phuket, no way that's her though [Image: smile.gif]

What kind of clothes were you wearing? Custom Suited down?

Very resourceful, Qwest. Pics help flesh out a great story.

Quote: (07-22-2013 11:10 PM)Hallasan Wrote:  

The girl in that first picture looks exactly like a girl I picked up in Phuket, no way that's her though [Image: smile.gif]

What kind of clothes were you wearing? Custom Suited down?

Thanks man!

We actually Google Translated about Thailand and she has never been, so I don't think it was your leftovers but who knows?!

The scene here isn't conducive really for that at all here and its WAY too hot now for that. Pretty casual beach vibe but you want to still have some style. This was the only night I've gone out without a button up as I wasn't planning on staying out really but DAMN I was feeling good rolling the streets! One of those nights, where you have a certain look and energy that is hitting.

Earlier I was chopping it up with a couple American dudes on the street and some Mexican girl (not hot) comes up randomly and asks to take a picture with me. I knew I had the right look going at that moment.

Light blue pants, brand new white canvas slip on vans, and a fresh plain white pima cotton v neck, with a Tag on the wrist.

Quote: (07-22-2013 11:27 PM)booshala Wrote:  

Very resourceful, Qwest. Pics help flesh out a great story.

These Russian girls I know love taking pics so it was super easy and they were eager to pose for every pic. When they started dancing on the stairs and they saw me taking the pics they would do all these sexy ass moves but most pics just came out shitty.

Glad actually they came out kinda like that as I probably wouldn't post clear pics of their faces [Image: confused.gif]

White canvas slip on vans are one of my favorites. The streets of Bangkok eat those things alive though, they only last a week here. Dirty fuckin sidewalks. My buddies wife is a manager at Vans, use to get them for $22 a pair when I was in college.

Quote: (07-23-2013 12:30 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

White canvas slip on vans are one of my favorites. The streets of Bangkok eat those things alive though, they only last a week here. Dirty fuckin sidewalks. My buddies wife is a manager at Vans, use to get them for $22 a pair when I was in college.

They got worked last night! I have been reluctant to wear them going into clubs knowing the outcome. I figured Sunday night was safe, boy was I wrong about that.

Tonight of course I got the itch to at least get out for a minute and see what's out there. I go down to this great outdoor restaurant Almirante Pech to see the bartenders I have befriended and shoot the shit with them and have a couple glasses of vino.

Shortly before leaving, the chick from Chihuahua who I have been playing phone tag with messages me asking me if I am going out. I tried to meet up with her for coffee yesterday which she never responded too so I wrote her off for the most part. I was drunk when I met her, but I remember the real keepers!

I come to find out she was out of credits on her phone and didn't get the message until today. I need to think about that more as being an issue, because it really does happen in some countries. I know where her hotel is from walking them there the other night, and this restaurant is on there way down to 12th St (Club zone). I know she is probably a little nervous about meeting so I throw her the easy pitch of "I'm sitting outside at XXX...on your way down to 12th. Stop by and say hi." She doesn't respond but about 15 minutes later I see a group of 3 walking down and the second I see her crack that smile I know its her.

Fuck, that smile is magnetic. Silky smooth skin, studying nutrition and is super slim and fit, amazing smile and only 20yo. We hit it off and I can tell her friends are antsy to go to the clubs. I can also tell she is contemplating staying with me so I tell her to stay with me and let them go, which they do. We hang for an hour, joke, laugh and flirt. I tell her I want to come visit her and she seems super into it. She also wants to come to LA. I have never flown a chick out to see me like that, but I'm very tempted with her. She lives a couple hours from Mexico City, so it cant cost me that much to do so.

Then I walk with her down to 12th and figure I'll decide if I want to go out with them.

At this point I realize she is SUPER innocent and sweet, and this is only comfort building time with her and doubtful it goes anywhere now. I try to kiss her on the walk anyways, and she denies me. I can tell she is into me, but still not ready for it. She tells me something along the lines of "we just met." I probably pushed the envelope a bit because of her innocence and knowingly did so, but still wanted to try.

I walk her down to Mandala so she can join her two friends and I can go and get some rest. With the kiss being denied, and her not drinking, going to the club is not going to help me. I'll probably get drunk and may do something to turn her off as she is INNOCENT.

12th avenue is pretty dead on this Monday night, but Mandala was still packed to the gills it looked like. Every night that place is packed it seems.

We made plans for the beach tomorrow, hopefully they hold because I really like this chick and would love to be able to move this further from just her potential curiosity into me as a foreigner. I know its more, but that's probably part of it. I wouldn't surprise me one bit actually if this chick is still a virgin.

Qwest, ahve you hit up any dive shops yet? If you do, can you ask them if they offer dive master internships? thanks

Quote: (07-23-2013 06:53 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Qwest, ahve you hit up any dive shops yet? If you do, can you ask them if they offer dive master internships? thanks

I haven't man, kind of disappointed in myself at that. Have just been caught up going out too late and handling some biz also. I leave tomorrow morning so wont have a chance.

These are the two players though that have been recommended to me

Scuba Playa
scubaplaya.com

Tank Ha
tankha.com

Is the heat down there a negative this time of year?

When I was there in April, it was ok, but way hotter than Miami.

I could only imagine what it is like now.

Quote: (07-24-2013 09:11 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

You'll be fine, the heat is usually the worst during March-April. After that it tapers down a bit... and it turns to rain and hurricane season.

Quote: (07-24-2013 12:03 PM)Fortitudinal Wrote:  

You'll be fine, the heat is usually the worst during March-April. After that it tapers down a bit... and it turns to rain and hurricane season.

I have not found this to be the case at all. Summer is definitely the hottest period.

August imparticular tends to be incredibly hot, humid and often times unbearable.

I found it to be hot, but definitely not unbearable. Coming from MIA you should have no real problems with it I would think. If it gets a little more hot and humid though in August, it could be brutal.

I wore pants out every night except one and was just careful to not stroll to quickly to break into a real sweat. The night out with the Russians, my shirt was totally soaked though after dancing with them. Mandala was hot that night in more ways than one.

Was supposed to be joining Fisto in Lima but the flights all got full (flying standby) so had to redirect myself to familiar pastures which have been fruitful in the past. I love adventure and going new places, but when you travel so much that all your passport info is memorized without skipping a beat, sometimes going back to familiar places is what I would prefer. This is what takes me back to PDC this weekend. Meeting up with IntlSwagger and some other folks down there for partying, skirt chasing and some diving (Denotes specifically). Will stay until at least Monday and maybe as long as Wednesday.

Already annoyed with the typical American tourists drinking umbrella drinks st the Houston airport at 7am on their way to "paradise" which will most likely entail never leaving the resort. Lame.

Let the games begin!

What a night. Details coming later as I'm headed to a beach party to keep it going but swooped a real nice girl from Monterrey last night out of Mandala. I love this place for so many reasons. Beautiful and friendly Mexican girls, very few if any fat Americans walking around, great food, nice beaches, and its cheap. Winning all the way around.

Playa is pretty close to paradise. I just didn't like the fact that when I was there most of the clubs/bars with girls tended to be really loud and/or touristy. I'm more a chill laid back have a conversation type guy. But no doubt the talent is very good, girls out every night from all over the world, and logistics are great. Oh, and its cheap enough.

I have an italian friend who bought a townhouse in the suburbs there for like 20 g's. Internet sucks in his place, though.

Saturday night and I wasn't able to close anything unfortunately. This is definitely low season. Still is a lot of talent but everything is less crowded than normal. Pretty dissapointed in myself, but you can't win them all I guess. Got really fucking tired and drunk around 3 which killed it for me.

Intlswagger pulled a real nice chick off the street on the late night. He is as good as anyone I have seen operate on the late night street pulls back to the spot with less than 5 minutes invested. She is a dancer in Cancun and was just down for the night partying with friends. He got an hourly rate on a hotel and smashed and then went straight to go dive the cenotes on no sleep. Savage!

The good news is its Sunday and I was watching football today at one of the bars and I have the waitress hooked for tonight. Her face is whatever but an amazing ass and legs. She runs every day and is built like a track star. She is coming out with me tonight when she gets off at midnight. This has the makings of going down nicely, but of course we'll see.

Another good night. Started at Almirante Pech which is up 5th around 30th. Great restauranmt with a great outdoor bar. One of the more higher end restaurants in PDC. They had some little event there so it was more crowded than usual for a Sunday night. The waitress hit me up right when she got off work and asked if she could bring friends with her. My phone was kind of acting up and she knew it from before so I just didn't respond to her.

She came shortly thereafter dressed in a sexy ass dress and some heels. Showing off what she is blessed with, great ass and legs. I was entertaining them both for a bit and then got one of my buddies on the friend to keep her busy. Earlier in the day when she was working I was able to build a lot of sexual tension with her so within 10 minutes of her arriving we were making out heavily.

Bounced from Almirante down to 12th. 12th was very quiet, granted it was Sunday night. Coco Bongo wasn't even open and only two places were really busy. Mandala and the other open air spot on the opposite side and down the street. I hate Mandala personally so we went to the other one.

Ordered a couple drinks and lots of making out and ass rubbing. I was joking with her that "I'm a church going virgin" so nothing is going to happen tonight. I like saying that sometimes because it has a reverse psychology effect of being a sexual comment, but not at the same time. Drives some chicks nuts and she was one of them. I then rolled it into "Have you ever taken anyones virginity?" She couldn't help herself and said, "No, but I will tonight" laughing.

I just told her lets go to my place and have another drink. Told my buddy and her roommate we are leaving. No cockblocking, all smiles and laughs and off we go.

This chick ended up giving me one(a few) of the best blowjobs of my life. Every time I was fucking her she would insist on taking it out of her pussy and sticking it in her mouth so I could cum down her throat. I think she is the only chick I can ever remember who may have been more turned on by sucking my dick than getting fucked. Weird but awesome. She had to leave for work at 7AM and before walking out the door went to town again, gagging, spitting, etc. Pure joy!

2 in 3 nights so far. Not batting 1000 like Fisto, but still making the All Star team with that average. Both want to see me tonight again. Not sure I have the power to go looking for new tonight but we will see since its the last night.

In regards to the 100 notch thread. I could do well over 100 here in a year, I'm fully convinced. I would be an alcoholic and my dick would be falling off, but it could for sure be done without THAT much effort even.

I have some pics also which I will throw up when I get them on my computer.

^^^Bastard. Le me know next time you go and I'll join you. Sounds like the chicks there are exactly my type.