rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Again, don't go to India.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/pre-ma...urt-381320

Quote: (07-20-2013 12:48 PM)SexualHarrasmentPanda Wrote:  

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/pre-ma...urt-381320

I met a girl who traveled to India and she didn't recommend it for several reasons, this is what she said INDIA stands for:
I I'll
N Never
D Do
I It
A Again

This is the coolest part about India.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K9F5hWgXDEQ...9F5hWgXDEQ

India's probably the worst place on Earth to go for chicks. Even lots of places in the Mideast like Dubai, Bahrain, Beirut have potential for meeting chicks. India is just dead.

And it's a shithole. It's worse than even parts of Africa. The only two places that I've been that compete in terms of what a shithole it is are Manila and Addis Ababa in Ethiopia. Most large Africa cities are actually more clean, modern, and have less abject poverty than shitholes like Mumbai.

i have a question for all:

is there a part of India that is the "least crappy"

I went out with an Indian chick in high school. I was her first Non-Indian bf.

I think alot of Indian girls living in the west have a "slutty phase" during high school. She now studies Accounting...

There's plenty of hot India girls in the US who are DTF- I think this is going to be one of the cases where you are better off not going to the source.

The surprising thing for me is in the comments section a bunch of them actually agree with this.

why would anybody go to India!

India is a shithole and Indian women are fugly! I have only met two Indian chicks in my life that I would fuck (many Indians here in the bay area) and those two chicks didn't look typical Indian (they looked like latin-americans). hell, even bollywood movies show girls that don't even look Indian and look more Levant arab or Latin-american. that's how ugly they are.

Like this chick [Image: hot-bollywood-actress-7.jpg]

she looks like a typical Mexican chick that I can find in droves in west-central Mexico, not in India.

Yeah the best places for the hotter Indian girls is where they immigrated AWAY from India....

GTA (Greater Toronto Area) is a good start, and obviously Brampton...

Quote: (07-20-2013 10:49 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Yeah the best places for the hotter Indian girls is where they immigrated AWAY from India....

GTA (Greater Toronto Area) is a good start, and obviously Brampton...

^

+100 for that post. if any fucker wants indian women (can't understand why would any man would want an Indian woman as they're fugly), they should get with the diaspora ones (many indians in canada, UK, and California). indian women are those type of women where the source of them is no good and where people are such big assholes (opposite to many types of women).

Quote: (07-20-2013 05:27 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

i have a question for all:

is there a part of India that is the "least crappy"

I guess you could call goa least crappy but it all sucks.

Don't go to India for chicks. But if you're a cultured man and are interested in expanding your horizons beyond new access to pussy, then yes go to India. If you're interested in the birthplace of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Sikhism, of yoga and reincarnation, then go to India.

Personally I don't have a strong interest in conquering Ethiopian women but I want to go to Ethiopia to see their culture, to see Axum, Lalibela, etc. If you're not intellectually curious, don't bother with India. The women there are overwhelmingly unattractive. There is a small minority of beautiful women, but as Hispanic Reasoning said, they are Aryan looking in appearance. That comes down to the fact that India is in fact a racially diverse country of 1.2 billion people.

Quote: (07-20-2013 11:52 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Don't go to India for chicks. But if you're a cultured man and are interested in expanding your horizons beyond new access to pussy, then yes go to India. If you're interested in the birthplace of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Sikhism, of yoga and reincarnation, then go to India.

Personally I don't have a strong interest in conquering Ethiopian women but I want to go to Ethiopia to see their culture, to see Axum, Lalibela, etc. If you're not intellectually curious, don't bother with India. The women there are overwhelmingly unattractive. There is a small minority of beautiful women, but as Hispanic Reasoning said, they are Aryan looking in appearance. That comes down to the fact that India is in fact a racially diverse country of 1.2 billion people.

+100

I agree. India is that country where you go to find inner-peace (I think Steve Jobs was in India for a while where he was searching for inner-peace amongst Buddhist monks) or to see places that interest history nerds (like me). I actually would want to visit India to see Taj Mahal, the golden temple of the sikhs, and the himalayas. but for women, I have my own list of places to go (Spain, Israel, Bosnia, Brasil, Ukraine, Russia, France).

[Image: 2s8lnb5jpg.gif]

here comes the don't go to india parade!

For women, hells to the no. (although Goa would be an exception)

But for a non-poon chaser looking for a place to travel, it has lots to offer certain travellers.

What is the reasoning behind India being horrible for chicks? I would imagine a non-Indian visiting there could do well, as for instance an European could so in Brazil, an American could do in EE etc.

I'm not usually attracted to Indian girls but there is the odd one that catches my eye.

I've also heard that Indian men are the most beta in the world.

Quote: (07-21-2013 01:24 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

What is the reasoning behind India being horrible for chicks? I would imagine a non-Indian visiting there could do well, as for instance an European could so in Brazil, an American could do in EE etc.

I'm not usually attracted to Indian girls but there is the odd one that catches my eye.

I've also heard that Indian men are the most beta in the world.

India simply isnt a place where a lot of pre marital sex happens. Its built in the culture. Im sure its loosened compared to say 20 years ago, but it aint usa/europe or just about anywhere else.

Girls generally give it up after marriage.

Lol @ Hispanic reasoning I agree 10000000% all INDO girls I have banged = thought were Mexican haha!

India is actually one of the best places in the world for bangs believe it or not, but not with locals.

There is a constant stream of young backpackers working their way along the trail from Leh to Trivandrum every day of the year. Scandinavians, Russians, East Euopean chicks, South Americans, Brits, French, Israelis... all traveling the trail and looking to hook up. It's pretty much impossible to fail there if you have an inkling of game. The dynamic is that girls go for long trips there of over a month and have little interest in the local dudes so are looking to hook up with other travelers.

The problem with Indian men is that since they lack the resources they have to operate in common meaning 5 of them share the girl's expenses in order to bang her and this creates strange situations where girls creep out.

Quote: (07-21-2013 05:07 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

India is actually one of the best places in the world for bangs believe it or not, but not with locals.

There is a constant stream of young backpackers working their way along the trail from Leh to Trivandrum every day of the year. Scandinavians, Russians, East Euopean chicks, South Americans, Brits, French, Israelis... all traveling the trail and looking to hook up. It's pretty much impossible to fail there if you have an inkling of game. The dynamic is that girls go for long trips there of over a month and have little interest in the local dudes so are looking to hook up with other travelers.

that's the key-point right there, not with the locals. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

I would love to go to India, but I probably wouldn't expect to do a ton of banging.

That said, man can Indian women have beautiful eyes. Striking, in a word.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I think I would do OK there, based on my experience in Sri Lanka, but my targets are divorcees and widows in their 30s and 40s. So it's not premarital sex at all - its post-marital sex. Basically women who haven't had sex since divorce or hubby died in a car crash five years ago.

The key is to approach when there are not a lot of people around - in Sri Lanka, if you do it on the street, everyone within 50 feet starts watching you. So, in stores, corners of railway stations, libraries, restaurants.

From some one who has been there. Don't go. Not even for the backpacker girls. A large part of them are 4's 5's and 6's anyway with the occasional 7.

Unless you are seriously interested in local culture and history and are prepared to get very very sick over there, don't even think about going to India.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I visited Mumbai after SEA.

As long as you only drink bottled / boiled water, avoid cold foods and wear mosquito repellant in the tropical areas, you probably won't get sick in India.