rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man knocked unconscious, cracks skull in Manhattan after racial slur

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/man-...z2YvhYa7QR
Quote:Quote:

“You n-----s are why I lost my job,”
[Image: laugh2.gif]

The victim has balls, I give him that much. Probably was the liquid courage. For the record, I don't condone what this cat did. However, anybody whose a New Yorker knows that there are alot dudes walking around with short fuses and you can't really run your mouth like if you are in the South.

My prediction, He gets indicted for felony assault and gets offered a plead for misdemeanor assault with probation. Manhattan jury pool is almost exclusively SWPL and Black/Hispanic conviction is going to be problematic.

Big balls, small brain.

All bark, no bite.

Today's lesson: don't start shit you can't finish.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Maybe the guy got confused and thought he was on the internet. heh

A black homeless guy walks up to a rich white guy and says, "Greedy crackers like you crashed the economy and put me out of work!"

The white guy socks him in the mouth, the black guy falls and cracks his skull, possibly turning him into a vegetable for life.

Do people laugh and cheer?

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (07-13-2013 11:43 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

A black homeless guy walks up to a rich white guy and says, "Greedy crackers like you crashed the economy and put me out of work!"

Probably more truth to your comment than the one about blacks taking jobs. If anything, people blame Hispanic immigrants who will take on any crappy job that is beneath Americans. So if a white person said, "You s**cs have taken our jobs" there would be more truth than either of the other two statements.

This is why I don't drink much and don't hang around in places where there is a lot of alcohol. Most people have little control and all are boiling about something in his or her life that isn't working.\n
And I wouldn't be cheering either way, someone got hurt. They are still someone's relative or friend. But this goes back to being responsible on the Zimmerman thread. If you are person who has lived for a few decades, you sort of know how you behave. If drinking doesn't work well for you, then don't.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

This is why I dont drink in public when Im in nyc. Impulsive retards roam the streets. A word the guy hears thousands of times a day was enough to set him off and kill another man. Being tipsy or drunk makes you shit at fighting/running and makes you vulnerable to being a victim.

I also like how the article is painting the dead white guy as the culprit in this situation and not the murderous black that fled the scene.

Just like every other major city in america nyc is also turning to shit.

Calling a white guy a cracker is like calling correctional officers boss.

Not that this has anything to do with this thread

What does cracked skull mean? I assume the guy is still alive so it's not like his brains are on the sidewalk, right?

Lots of fools in NYC. I had to pull this random white guy away when he was drunk and mouthing off to a group of people in the East Village that were ready to beat his ass. Probably shouldn't have gotten involved but shit could have quickly turned sour - one girl broke a beer bottle and was trying to stab him at one point.

Quote:Quote:

The white guy socks him in the mouth, the black guy falls and cracks his skull, possibly turning him into a vegetable for life.

if you ever get time go on to http://www.Philly.com and read just HALF the comments there! The amount of "Niggers deserved it" "Animals deserved it" is unreal to be on a public newspaper site like that. and these are just stories about people getting shot and/or robbed for which some of them are innocent bystanders

Quote: (07-13-2013 12:26 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Probably more truth to your comment than the one about blacks taking jobs. If anything, people blame Hispanic immigrants who will take on any crappy job that is beneath Americans. So if a white person said, "You s**cs have taken our jobs" there would be more truth than either of the other two statements.

This is why I don't drink much and don't hang around in places where there is a lot of alcohol. Most people have little control and all are boiling about something in his or her life that isn't working.\n
And I wouldn't be cheering either way, someone got hurt. They are still someone's relative or friend. But this goes back to being responsible on the Zimmerman thread. If you are person who has lived for a few decades, you sort of know how you behave. If drinking doesn't work well for you, then don't.

Right, because what the PC lynch mob and volunteer auxiliary enforcer types are really concerned about is "the truth."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-13...-condition

Sounds like the white guy got what he deserved, and I hate to see the black dude who was trying to help him at first get charged after KO'ing him.

According to Yelp, that Benny's Burritos place where this guy got his head cracked sucks ass. That's Mexican food in NY for you.

[Image: attachment.jpg13284]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (07-13-2013 02:23 PM)TheBMan Wrote:  

Sounds like the white guy got what he deserved, and I hate to see the black dude who was trying to help him at first get charged after KO'ing him.

I would want to knock his ass out too if he crashed into my girlfriend's and I table and yelled a racial epithet to me, but it wouldn't necessarily mean I would be in the correct moral and/or legal position if I did.

Does him having worked at Goldman Sachs make him somehow more deserving of getting knocked out?

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Yeah, it does sound like he had it coming when you look at all the facts. Approaching a man at his table with his girlfriend and yelling fighting words is not acceptable. Hopefully he recovers, though. He deserved to get knocked out, but getting killed or made a vegetable for being drunk and stupid (which we've all done...although maybe not to this extent) I wouldn't wish on anyone. Plus then the guy who punched him has his life fucked up, too.

People need to stop fucking around with these street fights. Nothing good ever comes from them. Just walk away if you can. Too much shit can do wrong, like we see here: even if you win, you still lose.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (07-13-2013 02:34 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2013 02:23 PM)TheBMan Wrote:  

I would want to knock his ass out too if he crashed into my girlfriend's and I table and yelled a racial epithet to me, but it wouldn't necessarily mean I would be in the correct moral and/or legal position if I did.

Does him having worked at Goldman Sachs make him somehow more deserving of getting knocked out?

In some people's opinion - I believe yes would be the answer. Obviously, the guy who punched him didn't ask before hitting him. That would be sort of funny if there was a sat night live skit - where he doesn't punch him for the word but for where he worked - but I digress.

One of the complaints out there is none of the bankers who allegedly played a role in the 2008 crash have really been punished in any way. I won't go into the details, because 1) there are so many details and 2) I do not know them enough to share objectively. But some people are upset about that. Goldman has been considered one of the top bulge bracket firms, tbh probably the best one.

So some people are just enjoying that the happens to work at Goldman and got his ass kicked.

Now Goldman, if they are following the Patriots protocol, will cut the guy while he is still in the hospital.

On a side note, I always thought if you could beat someone else up for being an asshole and it was legal, the world might be a bit more cordial. You would actually watch what you said. Too many people think it is is fine to say anything that comes to their minds, because they say, "what, you gonna hit me?" Knowing that jail time is not ideal, most offended people won't punch the guy. I know there are a ton of unintended consequences of this random idea. My point is merely if people were held accountable for their words, they would choose their words more responsibly.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (07-13-2013 02:38 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Yeah, it does sound like he had it coming when you look at all the facts. Approaching a man at his table with his girlfriend and yelling fighting words is not acceptable. Hopefully he recovers, though. He deserved to get knocked out, but getting killed or made a vegetable for being drunk and stupid (which we've all done...although maybe not to this extent) I wouldn't wish on anyone. Plus then the guy who punched him has his life fucked up, too.

People need to stop fucking around with these street fights. Nothing good ever comes from them. Just walk away if you can. Too much shit can do wrong, like we see here: even if you win, you still lose.

Yeah, another case where are there really are no winners.

Quote: (07-13-2013 02:38 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

[...] He deserved to get knocked out, but getting killed or made a vegetable for being drunk and stupid (which we've all done...although maybe not to this extent) I wouldn't wish on anyone. Plus then the guy who punched him has his life fucked up, too.[...]

i've OD'd on absinthe to the point of waking up in in a hospital's emergency room. at no time during the night (when i was still conscious)did i resort to tossing raical epithets at the multi-ethnic party-goers.

Quote: (07-13-2013 03:01 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

i've OD'd on absinthe to the point of waking up in in a hospital's emergency room. at no time during the night (when i was still conscious)did i resort to tossing raical epithets at the multi-ethnic party-goers.

Congratulations?

But I don't see how that's at all relevant, unless you are suggesting that yelling racial epithets is a crime worthy of summary execution without trial (which is essentially what might happen to this guy if he doesn't wake up).

Reminds me of this classic Jersey shore episode.

Society would be a lot better off if you could be popped for running your mouth and behaving uncivilly.

Quote: (07-13-2013 03:22 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Congratulations?

But I don't see how that's at all relevant, unless you are suggesting that yelling racial epithets is a crime worthy of summary execution without trial (which is essentially what might happen to this guy if he doesn't wake up).

no, what i'm saying is that the dude that got his skull smashed is a racist POS, and that being "drunk" was just an excuse (failed attempt?)to rationalize his racist behavior

Quote: (07-13-2013 12:37 PM)Clash1e Wrote:  

This is why I dont drink in public when Im in nyc. Impulsive retards roam the streets. A word the guy hears thousands of times a day was enough to set him off and kill another man. Being tipsy or drunk makes you shit at fighting/running and makes you vulnerable to being a victim.

Let's get the straight...

The "impulsive retard" in this case is a man who was walking around, minding his own business, and not a guy drinking to excess and calling random people niggers.

Is Stormfront your browser's home page? [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (07-13-2013 03:22 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Congratulations?

People here like to shit on a feminized West.

What is more feminine:
a) Not being held accountable for your words;
b) Being held accountable for what you say?

As a man, you should be prepared to own your words.

The "victim" in the story would be fine if he had shut his fucking mouth and left random people alone.

Instead he learned a valuable lesson (unless he's dead, lol): "Talk shit, Get hit."

That's how a masculine society should work.

Treat your countrymen with decency and respect and you'll avoid a lot of problems.

Speaking of feminized men, I remember a funny toast.

After a Sambo tournament I was in a Turkish bath house in New Jersey. I was drinking with a Russian mobster and eating dumplings.

I went to get a bottle of vodka from the liquor store and returned.

He grabbed the botttle, got very serious, and said a "toast":

"We are men. Remember we are men. A man owns his words and does not blame it on alcohol."

It was a bit more eloquent but the underlying message was clear. If I was going to drink with him and his criminal sidekick, then I had better not act like a fucking retard or hid behind a bottle of Vodka.

We had a great time.