rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"RVF described in one picture"

A guy on So Suave forums lobbed some hate our way. This is the picture:

[Image: ReturnOfChef13.jpg]

It's the "Super Adventure Club", referencing an episode of South Park where these guys travel to have sex with little children.

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: laugh2.gif] [Image: laugh3.gif] [Image: laugh2.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

If you replace children with "girls", it's pretty close!

They mad 'cause they stay in their own shitty country, not having sex, or getting molested by "empowered women?"

I don't understand why the RVF gets so much hate, it's one of the best general/game forums out there, there is a decent bunch of fellas here just trying to improve their lives, by learning and sharing a huge wealth of information and experience.

but as the saying goes, haters gon hate!

Not sure why RVF gets so much hate. Probably because there are a wide range of characters.

That said, if there was a way to separate between information posts and entertainment posts on this forum I would pay a sizable monthly fee to be here. There's another way to monetize!

Ex: a thread of photos of chicks = don't want to read it
Ex: where to go in what city for what reason = want to see

Lots of time for me is spent sifting through mixed entertainment and informative threads and it is taxing. The irony of course is I'm posting this on an entertainment thread.

Added our data sheets to the wall map.

[attachment=13169]

Quote: (07-10-2013 09:07 AM)Justice Beaver Wrote:  

I don't understand why the RVF gets so much hate

+1

I see other forums and give them zero bandwidth.

hookingupsmart? It's just a woman trying to get girls to marry younger, not my cup of tea.

Dalrock? Probably best in class for Christian men, but I'm not a christian so it has nothing to do with me.

It is such a waste of energy to hate something that can be ignored instead.

I had never seen this site before, and after clicking on the link, briefly checked a couple stickied posts for laughs in their "Don Juan Bible"...I wasn't disappointed:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread....adid=31426

Quote:Quote:

ACTIVITES FOR THE DATE:

A good date is like valuable real estate. Its all about location, location, location. No girl wants to sit around doing nothing, and unless she's a cool gal she may not be enthralled with the idea of just having a quiet dinner at her's or your place. Unlike the movies, doing that quiet dinner in thing is not as entertaining for a woman as you might think. Hence why "going out on a date" means "going out," your changing the scenery because it keeps things interesting. Also she wants to see how you handle yourself in the real world, and you can't do that sitting in either one of your homes. So I will suggest some places to take your date.

1. The Coffee House: Most people drink coffee, the date can be quick and you can chat briefly. This is good for laying out the common ground between you, and will help you set up future dates that tailor to both your interests. You find out she likes the movies, you like th movies, here's a crazy idea go to the movies for your next date. Also the coffee house date can be quick so you can cut out if things take a dive.

2. Dinner: What woman doesn't like a delicious meal and stimulating conversation? By stimulating I mean you her all about her little life while you throw in some of your stories.(Don't give away to much.) If your not a strong conversationalist you maybe out of your depth here.

3. Movies: You spend time together, and yet your engaged by another activity, when your done you can talk about how interesting the movie is going to be. And when its over you can talk about it further. The beauty behind the movie date is that it gives you a common subject to talk about on your way to and from the movie.

4. Mini golf, and bowling, pool hall: Action dates, excellent chance your kino as you rub up against her body as you instruct her how to play better.(And play the right way for that matter.)

5. Bars and Clubs: I'd steer away from this one as bars and clubs may be a bit to noisy to have a "meaningful" conversation in. But the alcohol and the atmosphere of the establishment will deflate some of your anxiety. Also dancing, needless to say, give you great oppurtunity for kino and shows her how good in bed you can be.(Women believe that you dance like you make love.)

GENERAL DOES AND DON'TS THE FIRST DATE:

1. Don't call an hour before your date, it seems clingy.
2. Flowers aren't needed at this point, I find that flowers are best kept for the second date, its a nice subtle way of saying "Hey good work you got my attention, and I'm interested in you." When you do buy flowers buy 5, 12 is to many and only buying one looks like you haven't bought flowers since prom night.
10. Holding hands can be weird. But walking arm and arm is suprisingly nice, you can say "its a lovely european custom"(which it is) and it give her a chance to feel the strenght in your arms.
11. Kissing. No need to kiss on the first date, unless you make some serious headway. If she tries to kiss you, turn your head and let her kiss your check.(This is if you want to play a little game to up her interest level. This work great on HB's who will be left wondering why you didn't let her kiss you when every other guy would be jumping at the chance. They start to question their femine prowess, and the next time you kiss them for real they will feel its something special that your gracing them with.)

[Image: mindblown.gif]

This is the exact type of stuff in terms of game theory and PUA vocab that I put on blast here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22...#pid486351

^^^^ Compare that to Tuthmosis first date bang recipe. Fucking lol.

Is that really what they think ? Amazing. To be fair, the post linked to above is from 2003...maybe this was "state of the art" back then?

Is there any way to compare the traffic they get vs RVF ?

Seriously? Buy flowers for a girl on the second date?

you can check traffic for websites using wolframalpha.com....RVF gets about double the traffic of the sosauve.net site...

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=roo...um.network

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=sosuave.net

roosh trolling for a forum war...and i like it.

[Image: tard.gif][Image: angel.gif][Image: banana.gif]

Haters gonna hate [Image: lol.gif]
[Image: haters-to-funny-o.gif] GIFSoup

Is there anything wolfram can't do??

Forget the NSA, wolfram is way more intelligent.

Also, wow, didn't realise RVF got so much traffic

That kissing advice was fucking awful.

Although, as Roosh said, that video is fairly accurate if you replace kids with girls! Funny too.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (07-10-2013 10:05 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I know fucking ridiculous, everyone player knows you need to give them flowers on the first date. In fact I usually get Interflora to deliver a bouquet of roses to her house an hour before our date. They respect you for it.

Quote: (07-10-2013 09:50 AM)LeBeau Wrote:  

GENERAL DOES AND DON'TS THE FIRST DATE:

1. Don't call an hour before your date, it seems clingy.
2. Flowers aren't needed at this point, I find that flowers are best kept for the second date, its a nice subtle way of saying "Hey good work you got my attention, and I'm interested in you." When you do buy flowers buy 5, 12 is to many and only buying one looks like you haven't bought flowers since prom night.
10. Holding hands can be weird. But walking arm and arm is suprisingly nice, you can say "its a lovely european custom"(which it is) and it give her a chance to feel the strenght in your arms.
11. Kissing. No need to kiss on the first date, unless you make some serious headway. If she tries to kiss you, turn your head and let her kiss your check.(This is if you want to play a little game to up her interest level. This work great on HB's who will be left wondering why you didn't let her kiss you when every other guy would be jumping at the chance. They start to question their femine prowess, and the next time you kiss them for real they will feel its something special that your gracing them with.)

[Image: jZR0EaL.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Their main site looks like it was designed when Vanilla Ice was burning up the charts.

[Image: attachment.jpg13171]   

Quote: (07-10-2013 09:50 AM)LeBeau Wrote:  

I had never seen this site before, and after clicking on the link, briefly checked a couple stickied posts for laughs in their "Don Juan Bible"...I wasn't disappointed:

This shit had me sitting here by myself laughing.

It's like the Indian Race Troll died and was reincarnated as a website.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Once upon a time I used to be an active poster there. That website has been around since the dawn of the internet.

Sosuave used to be a great website. Back in the early 00s there was a user by the name of Pook who wrote The Book of Pook, arguably one of the best free game books ever.

It helped me over come my oneitis for a girl and got me into working out.

Nowadays, it is really a lot of the same stuff. Trolls and various other goons ruining the forum.

Pook has long since disappeared. There are a few good posters with some ace advice, Judge Nismo is one and a couple of others.

A lot of the stuff in the archives is gold. That website helped set the foundation, RvF and Roissy are building the skyscaper.

Quote: (07-10-2013 10:20 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2013 10:05 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I know fucking ridiculous, everyone player knows you need to give them flowers on the first date. In fact I usually get Interflora to deliver a bouquet of roses to her house an hour before our date. They respect you for it.

We might be onto something here. How could I not see it before.

Flower game.

Next time I hit the clubs I'm posting up at the high traffic zones with a huge bouquet of roses and handing them out to girls that walk by.

Gotta show that interest.

If anyone from the SoSuave Forum is reading, this is a breakdown of what makes something funny and why you failed.

Humor, and specifically satire, which you attempted, are funny because they either expose a truth or parody someone's image, words, and ideas just enough that's it's believable.

So if the picture had been the boys from "Stand By Me" or "The Wonder Years" with the caption "If someone had released 'Bang' we'd know what to do!!" that would have been funny. Or if it were a pic of the guys from a movie like "Revenge of the Nerds" or "Not Another Teen Movie" that would have been funny. And we all would have laughed because on some level we are like those guys (in fact ALL guys are like those guys at some point).

Other funny things: a still from "Swingers" with a smart-ass caption; those two dorks from "Saturday Night Live" who were always failing to pick up women; Al Bundy and his "No Ma'am" club. All could have been successfully used to goof on anyone here.

But equating people here with child sex abusers not only isn't funny, it's unwittingly demeaning to women. It's saying that women are on the intellectual and emotional level of children, who have no agency and no freedom of choice and are totally at the mercy of big, bad PREDATORS ™ from this forum.

It's definitely not a good parody of this forum since the forum specifically bans any talk of underage girls -- and is quick to ban anyone for any transgression. So be careful who you try and satirize. It seems to me like you all hit the wrong target.

Tuthmosis, can you repost a link to that classic

"I JUST HAPPENED" to have the (music, food, liquor) post you did about how to get your home set up when you get a girl over?

It was like every detail you needed to know about setting up your house in one place.

It's the great, deep, evil info, how to set things up so it's not noticeable

Quote: (07-10-2013 11:20 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Tuthmosis, can you repost a link to that classic

"I JUST HAPPENED" to have the (music, food, liquor) post you did about how to get your home set up when you get a girl over?

I think you mean my post in the Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people thread:

Quote: (09-13-2012 09:37 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Girls live in this silly fantasy world not just about meeting and approaching, but about everything. They think:

1. That I just happened to regale her with really cool, interesting stories and made her laugh, and see that I'm a good guy, by accident

2. That the bar just happened to be a nice 10-minute walk to my apartment

3. That my apartment just happens to be perfectly lighted and comfortable and fun and safe; and that I just happen to live alone without pain-in-the-ass roommates to make her uncomfortable or self-conscious

4. That I just happen to have cool music that isn't too jarring or too lame

5. That I just happen to know how to make her favorite drink, and have all the ingredients on hand

6. That I just happened to kiss her at the right moment, in a smooth, romantic way

7. That I just happened to smoothly escalate into intimacy, in a way that was exciting and fun for her

8. That I just happen to have a fit build and natural-looking, but groomed, body hair

9. That those condoms just happened to be there, so as to not interrupt the flow

10. That I just happened to know that I was doing in bed, so she would have an enjoyable time without a tinge of awkwardness or embarrassment

11. That I just happened to have an extra toothbrush, in the packaging, for her to use

And that's just an abridged list for a good date. That doesn't include the perfectly timed and worded text messages that I had to send her to set up the date in the first place (so she didn't get "creeped out"); the paying for only the first round of drinks in just the right way, not because I'm "cheap" necessarily, but because that will make her subconsciously lose interest in me; or the billions of obstacles that I overcame just to approach properly.

This shit takes countless hours of planning, money, and discussion in places like this. I always say tells chicks, post-bang: "girls don't realize all the amount of work that goes on behind-the-scenes for this [point at our mutual nudity] to happen." If these girls want to continue to live in a romantic-comedy world, they need to recognize that men planning, spending, and talking in frank, candid, even explicit ways is the way it happens.

They can't turn around (like those couchsurfing harpies, for example) and complain when they look behind the curtain--because they choose to--and notice the ugly machinery that makes their beautiful illusion happen.

The real question is, which one of us is this?
[Image: 180px-South_Park_10x01_Ruler.jpg]

Quote: (07-10-2013 11:27 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

"extra toothbrush...in its original packaging"

Haha, true precision attention to detail, great, thanks.

I started learning about game at sosuave, it used to be a cool forum but because you can register at anytime it ended up getting filled with newbies and weird dudes.

all the legit players who used to drop good info ended up deserting I guess

there is some legit and insightful knowledge there if you go through the archives and the mature man stuff, the book of pook is an example.

If I had to recommend a forum to a truly lost beta out there, I'd tell him to go start at sosuave and then 1 year + later to come to RVF.

Also the guy who posted the thread looks like a troll, he just registered and has only 7 posts.... smh
[Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

boredom is evil