rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bed + sheets

Bed + sheets

So I'm moving to a new place soon. Place is mostly renovated and my room already has a twin size bed. I can move in my queen size bed if I like, though it'll be a real hassle. But I'm debating whether it's worth the trouble. I personally like the queen size bed and I feel a twin size bed might be too small to bang a girl in.

Also, on a sidenote, do you guys just keep plain white bed sheets etc. or do you guys like having nicer beddings?

Just a bit more background: I don't like dropping a shit ton of money, but I do like to have some nice things. Also, if girls get weirded out by a small bed, I don't mind getting the queen. Any advice would be appreciated.

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC

Bed + sheets

Bigger bed is more comfortable and versatile.

Always keep an extra pair of clean sheets. Color is not that important. Fresh and clean is most important.

I actually keep 2 sheets on my bed and take off the top layer after sex.

Bed + sheets

+1 on the bigger bed.

You don't want to be falling off when having sex.

Also, softer nicer sheets may make the girl feel better as you are shoving her head into a pillow.

+1 on extra sheets in case there are some accidents or you have another girl coming over.

I remember one time this girl told me she was expecting us to be exclusive when she was picking a hair off the bed that wasn't hers (ooops). It was post bang, but still sort of awkward.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Bed + sheets

Banging girls in a twin bed isn't a problem. Having them spend the night however is a bit uncomfortable, but for some that may not be a bad thing...

Bed + sheets

Pay a little extra and get Egyptian cotton - with minimum 400 thread count for bed sheets.

Bed + sheets

Go for Queen sized. I have some sheets from Macys called "hotel collection" or soemthing lik that....they are really comfortable..just basic solid colors...blue, yellow, red..mix it up a bit.

Bed + sheets

I copied the bed from Alfie.

Bed + sheets

Quote: (07-01-2013 03:59 PM)pbw Wrote:  

Pay a little extra and get Egyptian cotton - with minimum 400 thread count for bed sheets.

It is not just a little extra i guess,if i remember well egyptian cotton is very expensive

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Bed + sheets

Get a Queen, we have twin sized beds in uni. These are so bad for fucking and if the chick stays over there's a good chance you won't get any sleep. This is why I'm bringing my Queen to uni next year.

Bed + sheets

Got a queen size tempur pedic with the tempur pedic pillows, it cost an arm and a leg, but I think it's worth it, I sleep great and my back and neck feel great. I grew up kind of lower middle class, so I slept on a mattress till I was about 10, then my dad got me a tiny bed that was like what you'd get in a college dorm room, once I got my paper stacked I decided this was one item worth splurging on, especially considering all those years I slept on shitty beds.

For bed sheets I recommend you go to Target and buy two sets of the organic cotton sheets they have, very soft, comfortable, and made without harsh chemicals that are bad for your skin.

Bed + sheets

Quote: (07-02-2013 10:12 PM)Sailor Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2013 03:59 PM)pbw Wrote:  

It is not just a little extra i guess,if i remember well egyptian cotton is very expensive

Look around a bit, you can often find them on sale. But the extra cost is worth every penny. They last a lot longer. easy to wash, and a lot more comfortable. It ends up costing more if you buy cheap bed sheets as they wear out a lot more quicker and then you have to buy more sheets again.

Bed + sheets

Unless you are a midget- use the queen size

Twins are small-they are really children's beds, i've rolled right out of them

Terrible for sex too

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Bed + sheets

Thanks guys,

so fortunately, my bed was a tempur pedic one and my sheets are 400 thread Egyptian cotton. I'd gotten all of these for a bargain (massive sale a while back). No idea they were actually exactly what people would recommend. Glad that worked out.

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC

Bed + sheets

Hey, do you all have any knowledge on polyester bed sheets? I see some that I like online that goes very well with my apartment. However, I'm not entirely sure how it feels for sex. Does it create an unnecessary road block?

Growth Over Everything Else.

Bed + sheets

Just get cotton. Percale cotton is a good start. Polyester is uncomfortable and doesn't breath so well.

- Clint Barton

Bed + sheets

Quote: (06-07-2017 06:58 PM)Clint Barton Wrote:  

Just get cotton. Percale cotton is a good start. Polyester is uncomfortable and doesn't breath so well.

Is it that bad? It seems like my damn near only option with the budget I have.

Bed + sheets

20 $ is too much extra?

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Bed + sheets

^ yeah I just got tired if looking. I went ahead and got the poleyester. I still need to get other things for my apartment and my time is limited. I get so tired at the end of the day I could sleep on the damn floor anyways

Bed + sheets

Anyone else down with low-profile platform beds? I love em. I don't like my bed high off the ground and I think a low platform bed is sexy and vibey as fuck. Recently set one of these up:

[Image: Madison-Modern-Queen-Platform-Bed-P13977708.jpg]

Bed + sheets

If you hate clutter and closets like me, get one of these:

[Image: 50bfd147c30d77559496f2e23542bafb.jpg]

It's remarkable how much can be stored in there. I have 2 guitar cases, 1 large suitcase with other ones inside, a bunch of boxes with documents and other assorted items.

As for sheets - Target has good options at a fair price.

Bed + sheets

^^^^^^The problem with those beds is the wooden slats make noises when you're smashing a chick on them and it gets really annoying.

Bed + sheets

Mine doesn't

Bed + sheets

Mine: 300 Thread Count doubly ply Supima Cotton in pewter. Some sellers, especially on eBay will sell single ply as double, it's nuanced by important difference. Generally, the higher the thread the softer the feel of the fabric but more difficult to iron due to thickness. 300 is a sweet spot. My sheets all dark, gives more luxurious feel and shiny look and stains less visible. Will last longer too and breathes much better than any synthetic. Above all, very pleasant feel against the skin, the alternative is silk but much more expensive or supima cotton which is cheaper than Egyptian but comparable quality. If on sale, full set can be had between £75- £150, depending​ on what you're after.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Bed + sheets

We spend 1/3 of our lives on a bed. It is worth it to pony up for a few good sets of high quality sheets. Get them embroidered with your initials/name for that extra touch.

- Clint Barton