rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Grandmother.

My Grandmother.

My grandmother is the feminist dream; a overly educated slut yearning for the alpha male that she could not capture when she lost her looks. My father was not the most attractive gentleman, but my mother is an attractive woman. My grandmother was a slut who slept with many high profile men (my grandfather, her ex, is a highly sought after dentist), and my mother ended up as a very attractive woman. My father had game, he made the standard alpha males look weak in comparison and in turn it was these traits that won my mother over. My mother took a lot from my grandmother and was not the "house wife" type, and often was at odds with being a woman who took care of the home and kids. My mothers love for my father however, extended to her learning to accept and absolutely love taking care of the home. My grandmother however, she did not like him, because he reflected the dick she had taken in her past but could never secure.

My grandmother is now married to the most beta of males, a man who, and I kid you not gentlemen, wiped the shit of her son (who is not his) until he was twelve years old. Her current husband has no legacy, and he resents this, but his beta bitch boy tendencies cannot express this for fear of loss of his wrinkled ex-hottie. My grandmother's husband never experienced her in her peak, he only experienced the mangled left overs that other alphas gladly took; her husband prior to her left her for a young twenty something after she started ageing and losing her youthful looks that got her whatever she wanted. Prior to her current husband, with the exception of her ex-husband before him, my grandmother cheated on every single mate she was with, including my highly successful grandfather.

My grandmother however, she hates alpha males now. She constantly told my mother that she left my mothers father because he was "too boring," and could not "fulfil her needs." Now my grandmother resides in California, in hundreds of thousands of debt with hopes that her last days will reflect her glory ones, but in turn she is still that miserable cunt that yearns for alpha cock hoping that one day she can get back to her roots. Roots that will never exist for my grandmother because she will never be twenty again - she will never be pretty again.

My grandmother is the feminist dream, a 'independent' female who attended university with many degrees under her belt. The uncontrolled nature of my grandmother is only a destructive one, but how could this be? Feminism promised her something more; Feminism promised her a life that meant stability plus fulfilment, but those two things do not mix when your only value is your sexuality and you have cashed in said sexuality without restraint.

I am the anti-thesis to my grandmothers ideology of life, but just like I believe female sexuality is innate, I believe that some of my deceased fathers overly-masculine tendencies are innate in myself. This drives my grandmother nuts, because to her I should be buying gifts for and cherishing my women, but instead, I work construction do not put up with the females I am with's bullshit, and attend school while avoiding the same ideologies that have made my grandmother blind to her own downfalls.

Feminism has too many loose ends and flaws to answer to, and for that, I will always look to my grandmother for understanding why; my grandmother is a woman who was promised the world, but like a gambler who lost it all, had to settle for something she did not want in life, and despite her education and current beta lover, that something is mediocrity and bitterness.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

My Grandmother.

This video relates to what you've said homie.

It feels like the older you get, the more you see that sometimes family doesn't always lead you to happiness.

Respect the fact that you are in your prime and that you have enough time to make your life memorable. So that by the time you're her age, you won't feel so jaded about life.

Nope.

My Grandmother.

It's pretty amazing. After reading the read pill and with my mom getting a bit more open to me about her life before my Dad....

Well, lets just say she fits the feminist story almost to a T. Was very pretty in the late 60s. Had lots of boyfriends. Grandfather never approved of any man she brought home to marry, so she had lots of boyfriends instead. Finally got baby rabies and married my dad, a not very assertive beta. Very depressing when I finally realized what happened.

My Grandmother.

Deluded women are just that, deluded women.
What I don't get is, why the Betas put up with this crap?

My Grandmother.

Quote: (06-29-2013 11:51 AM)Quintus Flaminius Wrote:  

They have no choice

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

My Grandmother.

Quote: (06-30-2013 12:37 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2013 11:51 AM)Quintus Flaminius Wrote:  

They have no choice

I'd say they don't realise they have any other option. Think about this scenario...

Distract someone with pretty lights and booze, and they won't even notice that the bar is actually just full of whores and ladyboys - They'll just sit there thinking "why do these women only like the rich guys???" This is, shortly thereafter, followed by work the next day at their cushy office job (Because to get women, one needs money, afterall. I saw it happen with my own eyes!), where they get to witness first hand exactly what women in charge want (strict obedience, they are in charge of a beta, after all). Combine their top notch knowledge of women's needs, with the constant presence of the "empowered woman that wears the pants," as far as the eye can see, it is automatically assumed that being a supplicating little bitch, and the whipping boy of some disgusting pig is the ideal situation to be in. The alphas in whatever industry are usually smart enough to hide their true personality when it suits them, or rise to positions where they aren't in full view of your typical office worker. Adding to that, the ones that don't usually earn the envy of every other office member and, in turn, end up getting fired for some stupid reason. Your average worker bee obviously then thinks "why would anyone behave like that? It's simply preposterous!" This only serves to reinforce the views that have been planted in their skulls.

Your average beta doesn't get exposed to the real world at any point, and just lives in a little bubble of fantasy, where "only guys with ____ get women." You'd think, with the popularity of the internet these days, these people would get at some point cotton on, but nope, they just populate sites where they can wank each other off over the same delusions. It's kind of sad really, but mostly not, 'cause it just means more hot women for us.

My Grandmother.

2/10 wnb.. or would I?