rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NFL player charged with murder

[Image: facepalm.png]

Quote:Quote:

ATTLEBORO, Mass. -- Aaron Hernandez has been charged with murdering his friend after the two had a dispute during a trip to a nightclub.

Hernandez was arrested Wednesday and charged with the first-degree murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, a semipro football player whose body was found in an industrial park about a mile from the former New England Patriots tight end's home.

Hernandez, released by the Patriots less than two hours after his arrest, pleaded not guilty and has been ordered to be held without bail. He also faces five gun-related charges, which were revealed Wednesday afternoon in Attleboro District Court.

Lloyd's relatives said he was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancée, that the two men were friends and that the men were out together on the last night of Lloyd's life. Lloyd was shot multiple times in the back and chest, authorities said.

Hernandez, 23, also was charged with one count of carrying a firearm without a license, two counts of possessing a large-capacity firearm and two counts of possessing a firearm without an FID card.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id...s-arrested

[Image: atajuvu3.jpg]

[Image: HernzndezGIF_original.gif?1372270165]

BUSTED !!!

Hernandez should look on the bright side.

He's already got the tattoos.

Any truth to the rumor he was involved in Sandusky's Second Mile as a youth?

I am not sure on this maybe the NFL fans can correct me but I read that his contract was $7 mil/year. At 23 he was earning that much money playing a sport and he still fucked it up. Regardless of the actual amount he was earning how stupid you have to be to throw your life away when you have got it made.

He had about 40 mil coming to him. The Patriots are likely to try and renege on paying anything else to him, including deferred portions of his signing bonus.

Roid rage theories, anyone? Is it possible to be at the top in the NFL without them?

There's a lot of Mexican jokes to be had in this one.

Hernandez fell in the draft because of character issues - hanging with the wrong crowd, temper/violence issues, smoking weed, etc. He apparently didn't make changes regarding the crowd he was running with. Prosecutors are saying he orchestrated the murder. They have him cold on gun charges (apparently the home security video that he tampered with wasn't tampered with enough. It showed him leaving the house with a gun in his hand! hahaha!), obstruction, and forensics tie him to the victim. We'll see what happens here - his attorney states the case against him is circumstantial, but a lot of circumstantial evidence can add up and still send you away for a long time. Scott Petersen is on death row in California on a lot of circumstantial evidence.

What I'm really curious about is whether or not he'll roll over on his boys for a deal for less time, if it comes to that. And if he tries to roll on them, will they in turn finger him as a trigger man. They flat executed this dude, shooting him multiple times before the head shot. I'm sure he disposed of the gun he left the house with (the only smart thing he did that night), so would just be the word of two other criminals against his.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (06-26-2013 09:07 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

He's Puerto Rican

Maybe OJ should tell AH that trying to stare down the judge and DA at your arraignment is a bad idea.

He was a troublemaker off the field. I've been in the same club as him when I visited Gainesville in 2007 and recall him slamming patrons into glass tables along with another football player. He and another starting football player, who got kicked off the football team for shooting a AK-47 into the air, used to start shit with dudes shorter than 6 feet, bully them, then kick their asses inside then outside of the club. It was sad.

Quote: (06-26-2013 08:09 PM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

He had about 40 mil coming to him. The Patriots are likely to try and renege on paying anything else to him, including deferred portions of his signing bonus.

Actually, I doubt the Patriots will try to recoup anything. The victim's family is likely to sue him civilly for wrongful death to recover money, same as Ron Goldman's parents did with OJ. If the Patriots try to take money out of his pocket, and he has nothing left, it will look like they are fighting over Hernandez's resources with the victim's family. Mr. Kraft is already very embarrassed by the positive comments he made at last year's contract signing. I think they are more likely never to speak of him again.

I agree they will not pay him anything else, but they will not try and recoup any of the signing bonus.

BTW, might be the dumbest criminal ever.

Patriots are not 'reneging'. Contracts in the nfl are not guaranteed. They're free to cut him when Peter they want. It's not a re-neg. poor choice of words.

Quote: (06-26-2013 10:11 PM)rinestone Wrote:  

Patriots are not 'reneging'. Contracts in the nfl are not guaranteed. They're free to cut him when Peter they want. It's not a re-neg. poor choice of words.

Also, contracts usually contain standard morals clauses which, in the event of something like this, gives the team every right to terminate and not pay him another dime, as well as going after bonuses already paid. The Falcons did that with Michael Vick.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

But they do get penalized. I think i read they wil incur a 7.4 million dollar cap penalty against their 2014 salary cap.

Renege on the signing bonus, which is for signing, but not paid in full upon signing (in this case).

Dude is my age, has a mansion, and millions and does stupid shit(allegedly) like that. The evidence is pretty damning.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

I always thought Bill had a tight leash on the boys.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (06-26-2013 09:07 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Nice job at trying to turn this into a race thread. At least get the right race next time [Image: troll.gif]

What happened to the NFL?

Guys like John Matuszak were the hellraisers way back when but they never shot anyone.

I did read that Bob Brown brought a gun to a contract negotiation with Al Davis. (Brown got what he wanted).

[Image: j2q3gR0.jpg]

Just read the prosecution evidence. What a dipshit. Half the evidence they have on him is from his home security system and his cell phone.

The guy sounds like a little bitch. He threw a temper tantrum because the victim talked to people he didn't like at a club.

At least Mario Williams is no longer the biggest chump in the NFL.

Quote: (06-27-2013 07:32 AM)painter Wrote:  

Just read the prosecution evidence. What a dipshit. Half the evidence they have on him is from his home security system and his cell phone.

The guy sounds like a little bitch. He threw a temper tantrum because the victim talked to people he didn't like at a club.

At least Mario Williams is no longer the biggest chump in the NFL.

What did Mario Williams do?

http://buckeyeempire.com/darkside/2013/0...k-hes-hot/

Obligatory "girls want criminal" link.