rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leaving girls at a bar

Leaving girls at a bar

I feel like I made a major mistake today. It is true that I don't know what would've happened if I stayed.

I got to the bar at 11:30 (last call is 1 am).
I approached those two girls. they were pretty nice in talking to me.
The one girl kept trying to argue with me in a playful way though.
(she later kept telling me you never tell a girl 'you are adorable')
I wasn't sure which one I should go for. we were talking but there wasn't a strong hook (seductive eyes or other connotations) I felt like I was just entertaining them.
I didn't want to waste time so I told them, I gotta find my friends and I will catch you guys later.

Later, I saw them dancing with some guys.
The bar was closing. one girl was with a guy and I was trying to talk to other one. they discussed about something and decided to split up.
there was actually a guy waiting for the other one in the back. they left bar together.

So basically they were DTF and came to a bar looking for a mate just like guys.

I mean it happened to me many times. I talk to couple girls for a while and they decide to leave the bar together. (it's obvious they were not DTF since they could just ditch me and try to find a better guy) I was just a good conversation partner for them.

If I got blown out in first few approaches, I think I would've stayed. but since my first approach went well, I thought I could do better.

how do you know you are not wasting your time?
I guess it's something hard to tell. you just gotta be experienced in reading whether they are really interested....?
(like an experienced sales person who can tell this customer would buy something)

In the end, I should've asked them if they would go to dance floor with me or go outside the patio which shows strong interests.

Leaving girls at a bar

Compliance tests are a good way to gauge. Have her hold your drink, have her give you her hand for some reason, keep escalating. The more she complies, the more interested she is.

Also, learning who is dtf is an art that takes a long time to learn, being able to read subtleties.

You left her alone for awhile, she got bored and chatted with another guy. They are girls, they need attention and are hyper A.D.D.

Also, sometimes you are wasting your time. It happens to all of us. Charge it to the game.

Leaving girls at a bar

Before she went back to her guy, she talked about smoking a weed.

I gave her surprised eyes 'do you smoke weed?' and told her I don't have it. She changed her word by saying 'no I don't smoke weed blah blah'

I guess I could flip the situation if I had a weed. but what can I say, I don't smoke and I don't even know where to get it....
(it bothers me though. they will just label me as uncool or lame because I am not doing it)

what would you do? lie to her first and call several buddies to see if they got some in their house? just bring her to your house and say 'oops I thought I had it.....anyways since you are here........'

Leaving girls at a bar

Quote: (06-22-2013 03:26 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I guess it's something hard to tell. you just gotta be experienced in reading whether they are really interested....?

screening is the answer

Leaving girls at a bar

Thanks! I got the solid lead last night. (just good night kiss and #)

I guess it's just about the chemistry.

When I was talking to this girl, I didn't think about 'I should do this and that to see if she is into me'

We just kept talking and talking since we had a lot of common interests. it was just natural for me to ask her 'hey it's loud, you want to go to the patio?' 'I need a drink, can you come with me?'
'I am going to the restroom, can you wait for me here'?
'you wanna get out of here? let me walk you to your car'

If the conversation is going nowhere and you have to force yourself to ask 'hey you want to dance?' then you can guess the answer....

Quote: (06-23-2013 04:15 AM)XXL Wrote:  

screening is the answer

Leaving girls at a bar

Quote: (06-23-2013 12:28 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

When I was talking to this girl, I didn't think about 'I should do this and that to see if she is into me'

We just kept talking and talking since we had a lot of common interests. it was just natural for me to ask her 'hey it's loud, you want to go to the patio?' 'I need a drink, can you come with me?'

If the conversation is going nowhere and you have to force yourself to ask 'hey you want to dance?' then you can guess the answer....

screening is the answer

Glad to hear things are working out for you.

If you continue doing what you're doing
- going out
- approaching
- making a genuine connection
- doing things that are natural to the social situation

You will probably end up with a nice little rotation, and possibly a decent long term girlfriend out of it. (maybe even a wife, give it enough time)

Continue on this path, and you really should walk away from game altogether.

Of course spend time eating right, working out, staying fit and healthy. Definitely make your money. Build up your long term assets as a man, and as a human being.

You're in a good place, I wish we could all be there.

You aren't running game though.

And that's fine.

That's more than fine actually, it's a preferable position to come at women with your arms open and ready to receive their joys and benefits. It's how things are SUPPOSED to work. Just having a 1% learning of game - that is recognizing when a chick is interested in you - is more than enough for most guys. And if you're presenting your best self, the amount of eye-fucking and chicks "randomly" bumping into you increases to the point where you wonder about the point of game in the 1st place. The other 1% the average guy needs to learn is logistics.

Game is for the time when you see a girl you have to meet, and when you trying to genuinely connect with her she dismisses you out of hand, without even really hearing you, the real you. But you have a feeling (hormones really) that if you could just get through to her, things would be great.

A guy like Mark Manson would tell you to move on. You don't need to deal with a chick that rejects your genuine self, one that you have to verbally outwit just to get her to hear you. Indeed, a chick that acts like that on 1st meeting is giving you a preview of how she will be when you're not on her good side.

Game is when you see a hot chick, you step to her, you break through that wall that separates random stranger from someone who could become much much more. Game is plowing through her defenses.

Game is when she talks about her love of Mayonnaise and how good it melds with lobster rolls or potato salad, and you connect with her despite hating everything about Mayo. You find genuine sounding common ground with every chick you talk to, because you know what details and what points to emphasize that send "genuine" signals. Your words, your body language, your physical micro-reactions all point to a certain way that comforts her idea of how your body should react.

Game is developing that encyclopedic knowledge of typical girl topics and conversations, and knowing where the inflection points are. You don't even need to know what the reality tv show is about to bond over it.

You're like a comedian, you write the jokes, you know where to pause for dramatic effect, and when to start talking when the laughter subsides.

The comedian, the actor, the politician - he faces a new crowd daily. He doesn't know how he's going to be received. He can't depend on that natural chemistry developing, the sort of thing he could get at house party or in an office meeting where everyone is somewhat friendly.

He has to make strangers into friends.
People who may be hostile to him.
Drunk people.
Bored people.

That's the game.

And a lot of comedians get depressed because there is no magic to funny anymore. Salespeople begin to hate their prospects because they are predictable. Politicians...well you see how that plays out.

Your favorite guy in the game, getting the results you want...read him carefully.

WIA

Leaving girls at a bar

screening is the answer

A girl that is into you will keep talking to you. Simple. Talk, escalate, kino until she leaves your area.

When a girl is not into you she will let you know by leaving your area and never coming back.

When I approach, within the first 3-5 minutes, I know if a girl is into me or not. Every man has different ways of knowing. You will just need to find yours on your own.

This is one of the "you will have to learn on your own" situations.

Leaving girls at a bar

yeah honestly, it was the best night I had in 10 years.

We agreed on everything we talked about.
WestIndianArchie mentioned you should pretend you like something she likes even though you don't really like it at all.
I didn't really have to pretend anything to make her feel better. (maybe she did lol)
She already likes or has interests in everything we talked about.

I don't think my game was tight or anything. I just met the right person. She just liked my company from the beginning (first impression). she didn't try to qualify me or judge me ('why should I get to know you'?)
I expected to get blown out because of her looks: tall blonde, southern bell looking girl. but she had more common and unique interests than any other average girls I've ever met.

I think I should give high five to myself for approaching a girl that I thought I would get blown out. that's the only part I did well. the rest was just flowing like a water.

Quote: (06-23-2013 04:11 PM)Doulos2Game Wrote:  

screening is the answer

A girl that is into you will keep talking to you. Simple. Talk, escalate, kino until she leaves your area.

When a girl is not into you she will let you know by leaving your area and never coming back.

When I approach, within the first 3-5 minutes, I know if a girl is into me or not. Every man has different ways of knowing. You will just need to find yours on your own.

This is one of the "you will have to learn on your own" situations.

Leaving girls at a bar

Roosh's very clever test is to note if they ask you questions. They may sit there and react politely forever, but if they don't ask questions they aren't really interested.

Leaving girls at a bar

Quote:Quote:

yeah honestly, it was the best night I had in 10 years.

We agreed on everything we talked about.
WestIndianArchie mentioned you should pretend you like something she likes even though you don't really like it at all.
I didn't really have to pretend anything to make her feel better. (maybe she did lol)
She already likes or has interests in everything we talked about.

I don't think my game was tight or anything. I just met the right person. She just liked my company from the beginning (first impression). she didn't try to qualify me or judge me ('why should I get to know you'?)
I expected to get blown out because of her looks: tall blonde, southern bell looking girl. but she had more common and unique interests than any other average girls I've ever met.

I think I should give high five to myself for approaching a girl that I thought I would get blown out. that's the only part I did well. the rest was just flowing like a water.

As your game progress, you will have a lot more of these type of conversations. You will be able to talk about interesting things with all type of girls.

I am at the point now in my game that when a girl isn't interesting to me I just walk away from the approach.

Game is hard as it is, there is no way I am going to be bored while gaming also.