rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ten Things to Avoid When Hitting on Me (or why I'm nearly done with American women)

Ten Things to Avoid When Hitting on Me (or why I'm nearly done with American women)

Chock full of Hamsterism and PUA vernacular, this list is exactly why I have much more fun gaming women abroad. Among the highlights:

Quote:Quote:

10. Don't neg

This regretful trend in pick up is more than just obnoxious -- it's obnoxious and obvious. Negging, also known as "negative comments," is praised by pick up artists everywhere, based on the assumption that negging a woman forces her to try to "prove" herself. This, in turn, supposedly puts the man in the power position, so he can get her to "do the work" rather than have to prove himself to her.

Does it work? Sure. The question is: who does it work on?

It works on women still constantly seeking love and approval from the world, from a substitute father figure, or from themselves.

7. Don't get handsy

Unless it's obvious that I'm really into you, stop touching my lower back, elbow or shoulders. It's not that this is unpleasant; it's just that it's so obvious that this is something else you read in Pickup 101.

Seriously? I just told you I'm a sex and dating coach. Do you really think I haven't read The Game?

It's *literally* my job.

3. Don't try to make me laugh

2. Don't be cocky
(and especially don't be cocky funny, that'll never work...)

Despite the article being mostly full of crap, there were a couple of points of value:

4. Don't leave your sexuality at the door

There have been a remarkable number of men apparently hitting on me, who I only realized later were attempting to do so. I've been stunned -- stunned -- to discover that they were interested in me sexually. Bottom line, guys: if you aren't owning and feeling your sexuality, I'm not gonna feel it.

I think a lot of men suppress the fact that they want to fuck because they want to make women "feel comfortable." The problem is, flirting and sex appeal are by definition slightly uncomfortable. That's why it's called sexual tension. How many times have you heard a girl say, "It was so hot how I was in my comfort zone the whole time I was around him..."?

The truth is, you making me feel comfortable will usually make me so "comfortable" that I miss the fact that you're dtf. Because when you act all buddy buddy with me, I assume you just want to be my buddy.

Nobody wants to fuck Mr. Nice Guy. So stop being him if you want to fuck.

I have mad respect for men who hit on women -- you're 20 times better than the guy who stands in the corner and does nothing. Even if you do everything wrong, I salute you for being a man.

Women will forgive you for being a dick; they will never forgive you for being a pussy...carry on, gentlemen...

Here's the link to the original article...

This only apply to un-presentable people that the author deems "unattractive", I bet your ass if you have the Superman actor approach her and hit on her with her top list she would probably love it.

7. Don't get handsy

4. Don't leave your sexuality at the door

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Yeah don't make her laugh and don't touch her. I bet she is very successful in her career as a dating cooch errr I mean coach.

Yeah...this bitch isn't making sense. She shoots down all the things men do to build attraction and sexual tension, and express their interest in fucking, yet she wants you to express your interest in fucking. She gives dap to men that approach and hit on women, yet dislikes the very things that men that approach and hit on women (successfully) do. Shut the fuck up. This is a dumb broad pretending to be intelligent. She takes a book on picking up women and shoots down most of it just for the sake of being combative.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Pure hamster-fueled drivel. The things she says to avoid are simply what she finds annoying from beta men. If an alpha did the same things, she would respond favorably.

This is a more accurate top ten list of things to avoid when hitting on her:

1) Don't be a beta
2) Don't be a beta
3) Don't be a beta
4) Don't be a beta
5) Don't be a beta
6) Don't be a beta
7) Don't be a beta
8) Don't be a beta
9) Don't be a beta
10) Be an alpha

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

"Nobody wants to fuck Mr. Nice Guy. So stop being him if you want to fuck."

[Image: kermit.gif]

http://www.youtube.com/user/VixenOnTheLo...ture=watch

She does videos too... Her voice gives me a migraine (is she trying to sell me Anthrax or something less dangerous?) and so perhaps she is somewhere just a little adjacent of a rock and hard place.

Well, I WAS taking a break from here. But I've made a temporary return to bring you the Model Mayhem profile of the 31-year-old woman who wrote this opinion piece. She's been on since 2008 yet most of her pics have only 200 views.

I'll give her points for being thin, but if this is the best she can do with professional lighting and make-up, well, I think her whole schtick is a matter of trying to up her SMV by being "selective." Unless I'm off-base here, she seems like the kind of woman who works in a bank or at Bennigan's who you simply wouldn't pay attention to either way...

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1002770

Quote: (06-17-2013 11:17 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I'll give her points for being thin, but if this is the best she can do with professional lighting and make-up, well, I think her whole schtick is a matter of trying to up her SMV by being "selective."

[Image: 4949f37edda37.jpg]

I think she actually looks better in the pictures where she doesn't look so "try hard".

Like this for example:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1002770#97639...70#9763927

I would hit on her at bars, if I ever went to one.

Huffington post is a place where delusional Feminists gather to trade their secrets.

The list like most things coming out of a woman's mouth is bull. If she isn't attracted to the guy. Then he will follow her list and get politely blown off. Maybe. If she is attracted to him. He could slap her ass and call her hooker. It wouldn't make a difference.

americunt

Relevant:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

These chicks that think they're so aware of the techniques and routines are often the ones most susceptible to falling for it. There was a girl I used to bang that had a copy of The Game in her night stand and she claimed nothing in that book would work on her. I walked her through our first couple of interactions to show her how I used a lot of methods from the book to get her in the sack. She said she'd turned down a dozen dudes before I strolled up to her the night we met and within 5 minutes she had her tongue down my throat. Anyway, it's all bullshit. Being attractive helps but not being beta in your approach and mannerisms is key.

Quote: (06-17-2013 03:10 PM)Blackmagic Wrote:  

These chicks that think they're so aware of the techniques and routines are often the ones most susceptible to falling for it. There was a girl I used to bang that had a copy of The Game in her night stand and she claimed nothing in that book would work on her. I walked her through our first couple of interactions to show her how I used a lot of methods from the book to get her in the sack. She said she'd turned down a dozen dudes before I strolled up to her the night we met and within 5 minutes she had her tongue down my throat. Anyway, it's all bullshit. Being attractive helps but not being beta in your approach and mannerisms is key.

Just curious, did she have a theory about what does work?

I disagree with the 'fake it until you make it' mantra that many pua books spout and subscribe to roosh's suggestions of genuinely improving yourself. If you actually possess and can demonstrate high value, well that will always be attractive to women.

#7 don't get handsy.. i.e. touch shoulder, lower back, etc.. funny she'd say that, bc to some extent I think over ambitious types might shoot for those spots too early on and creep her out. Not that she won't let you keep doing it but kills the bang chance if done too early. I usually start by touching her hand(s) first. Once that is established, upper back, arms, shoulder, seem to progress to the legs, lower back, feet, ass and tits.

Game and acting are a lot alike. Both are painful and uncomfortable to witness if done poorly. On the other hand, if executed by someone who knows what the hell they're doing, they're completely transparent, natural and believable.

She's a typical woman. Her article contradicts itself because she doesn't know what she wants on an intellectual level.

She will "know" what she wants when she "feels" its right.

Articles like hers are why I read almost no women authors.

She can't articulate what she wants because she is not a logical being. Her dating (and other life) decisions are based on what she feels.

Her article should say, "I can't tell you what to do when you hit on me. I do not use my prefrontal cortex to make decisions. I use my hindbrain and vagina. If it feels right, we'll fuck. If it doesn't feel right, we won't. Good luck!"

Quote: (06-17-2013 05:40 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

She's a typical woman. Her article contradicts itself because she doesn't know what she wants on an intellectual level.

She will "know" what she wants when she "feels" its right.

Articles like hers are why I read almost no women authors.

She can't articulate what she wants because she is not a logical being. Her dating (and other life) decisions are based on what she feels.

Her article should say, "I can't tell you what to do when you hit on me. I do not use my prefrontal cortex to make decisions. I use my hindbrain and vagina. If it feels right, we'll fuck. If it doesn't feel right, we won't. Good luck!"

It's true that women go on their feelings, but Alphas do the same thing.

The difference is that an Alpha has the power to change his world to conform to his will and intention.

Quote: (06-17-2013 11:32 AM)calihunter Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2013 11:17 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I'll give her points for being thin, but if this is the best she can do with professional lighting and make-up, well, I think her whole schtick is a matter of trying to up her SMV by being "selective."

[Image: 4949f37edda37.jpg]

This is her on a normal day. Why do such unattractive people insist on acting like they are the shit. At least give me something to look at if you are going to waste my time. What bothers me most is the smug look. "Ya I know I am good looking." which should be "Ya I wish I was good looking".

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Well once again this just proves why you cannot rely on a western woman's advice for what to do when trying to get a woman.
To sum it up she says:
don't neg her, don't touch her, don't be funny, don't be cocky, don't try to make me laugh, or anything else that could god forbid build attraction but if you don't do any of that you are a pussy. She sounds like the internet girls in online dating with out of this world expectations.

Dudes are still listening to women for advice on how to get them? It doesn't get much more idiotic than that.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.