rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PSA: Girls do not like metal!

After sharing Red Pill views to my friends that would listen I have started getting them sending me old materials that they can relate to. My friend whos big into music sent me this good article that was written in 2011. There are many teenaged groupies in the music scene here in my city, all seeking attention, they're nicknamed Van Hardcore, and do the exact same thing to seek male attention.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/10/04/pub...ike-metal/
[Image: metal-slut.jpg]
Hop on Tumblr for a few minutes, and at least 50% of what you’ll see will be one of the following: cats, and girls in slutty poses wearing metal shirts. While I totally support girls taking slutty pics of themselves and putting them on the internet, I have to make sure we all understand what’s really happening. Brahs, don’t be fooled: GIRLS DON’T ACTUALLY LIKE METAL!

Let’s start with the fundamentals of female psychology. Especially in the case of ones with daddy issues and low self-esteem, girls crave male attention like a drowning sailor craves a breath of air. The only thing they treasure almost as much is making their peers jealous, which kind of goes hand-in-hand with getting male attention. From what I understand, this is all hardwired into their brains, left over from the caveman days where they had to parade around in mammoth-hide bikinis and wave feathers or whatever in order to attract the most fertile warrior in the tribe. Sometimes her father would throw in a few bushels of dried dung and a pterodactyl to sweeten the deal, but I digress.
[Image: Screen-shot-2011-10-01-at-12.05.46-AM-500x204.png]
Typical example of a girl who isn’t nearly attractive enough to get attention from normal guys, so she resorts to incredibly transparent tactics such as literally listing stuff she knows nerds and betas will swoon over (complete with bullet points).

Although times have changed, women still basically work the same way. All of them look for ways to stand out from the other females and attract the best mate possible. Men are not really attracted to personality, so this usually means that girls must change their appearance to get their attention, much like the female ostrich grows colorful plumage during mating season. For some women this is as simple as wearing lots of makeup, others go as far as bleaching their asshole and installing fake tits (and for the record, I totally support asshole bleaching).

Still others, such as Tumblrsluts who post photos of themselves conspicuously wearing Darkthrone shirts cut into a deep v-neck, are exploiting the fact that metal nerds are inexperienced with women and therefore prone to fall for entry-level tricks such as girls pretending to like stuff that they also like. Soon her ask box is full of stuff like “OMG can I just say you have the best taste in music,” “I didn’t know girls as hot as you listened to Coroner!!!”, or “You have a [nerd-approved band] shirt. Marry me!!” Male attention acquired; mission accomplished.

[Image: burzum-skirt.jpg]
LOL @ any girl liking Burzum! LOL @ anybody with functioning eardrums liking Burzum! LOL @ how many white knights will jump to the defense of this anonymous bishe!

Please note that there are some girls who actually like metal, but they are very, very few and far between. Also, they don’t make a big deal out of it because they’re usually introverted and awkward just like guys who are into metal. For all intents and purposes, unless we are talking about Ozzfest garbage, girls who like metal do not exist, especially girls who are into nerd metal. So next time you see a girl on the internet showing off her Suffocation shirt and you are all “OMG she’s so hot and she’s into cool music!!!” just remember that if it’s too good to be true, it probably isn’t!! Don’t get burned!

Have you fallen for the old “look at my cool metal shirt” trick, only to find out the bish doesn’t know Exodus from Emmure?? Are you a girl who pretends to like metal, when really you listen to top 40 pop like every other girl? Are you an internet metal nerd who is going to white knight the fuck out of the comments????

-Sergeant D.

Does Guns N' Roses count? I see alot of giels wearing T Shirts from that band. I think the young kids of today see Guns N' Roses as the new Rolling Stones. Just a band that stands for total awesomeness all round.

Quote: (06-11-2013 01:36 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Does Guns N' Roses count? I see alot of giels wearing T Shirts from that band. I think the young kids of today see Guns N' Roses as the new Rolling Stones. Just a band that stands for total awesomeness all round.

A lot of people in my age group wear shirts of Nirvana and the smiley face, even though Cobain died before they were born.

I was talking to one kid with the shirt about how I think Love killed Cobain, their reaction: "Who's Courtney Love and whos Kurt Cobain?"

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Correction: DESIRABLE girls do not like metal. I've met a lot of girls who like metal, they are just very rarely attractive or have some type of issues.

Reminds me of this girl I met online a while back who had a bunch of piercings and claimed to like punk music and going to punk shows on her page. I put on a Dead Boys cd in the car and she said she said she didn't like it. I just don't think fast, ugly or rough music appeals to 99% of girl's ears. Even the girls at shows look bored and don't get into the music. Most girls just don't research and dig deep to find good music and are basically "posers" if they claim to like or love a certain genre. I see it online with girls who say the same thing about country music but have no idea who Hank Williams is when I ask them.

It's a style. You'll see these same girls drinking at dance clubs wearing outfits appropriate for that venue. It's funny because things that were once considered to be biker or metal like tattoos are common in all social groups. It doesn't mean anything anymore. If you like her ...approach.

Team Nachos

There was a Thai girl in the year below me in highschool into tech-death metal. She plays guitar, and is (I presume) pretty good at it. She is definitely introverted and a little weird. She was very much into me back then, but I had no game and was a little put off by the strangeness at the time.

Guns N' Roses were uncool from about 1994 to 2006.

But I knew they would come back into fashion again.

They are the best band ever.

I know a few girls who like Metallica. A lot actually.

Most girls hate metal. Metal is the music of angry men. I wonder if metal would exist if all those guys had better game.

I don't think that the metal scene has many girls in it, the only metal chicks I've known (two) knew their shit pretty well. One of them has a picture of herself wrapping her hands around George Fisher's enormous neck.

I disagree that metal is the music of angry men. There are all sorts of diferent types of lyrics in metal, and regarding having better game, I can guarantee that 99% of metal musicians have banged way more girls than you would ever dream of. I'm sure those guys in motley crew were really jonesing for the pussy.

I'm guessing you're referring to the Suicide Girls-esque archetype alot of the girls try to fit in. I can speak on this as I've been around the metal scene in my town for a few years.

I believe Parlay hit it on the nail here and another thread: Girls change clothes to change who they are. The metal "scene" is no different. If they can't adapt to one niche they will try another until male attention has been solidified. I've noticed alot of these pseudo-hardcore chicks are also overlords of every social media known to man, and rack up the simps with said slutty pictures and referencing popular metal bands once in a while.

The actual percentage of attractive metal chicks is around 2% of their total population, but they shoot themselves in the foot with disgusting piercings in every orifice possible and cliche tasteless tattoos. Alot of the time it's just a fat lesbian with the rainbow vomited on her short hair that screams "CANNIBAL CORPSE FUCK YEEEEEEAH".

Another sad reality I see is that alot of the dudes at my scene or alot of core-related shows are as beta as they come. Hair that looks better taken care of then a woman's and those retarded looking shants that hipsters love to wear. Really it would be easy pickings for alot of the guys on here to swoop alot of the girls at the metal shows regardless if you like the music or not, just mention Metallica, Cannibal Corpse, Whitechapel and you're set.

Motley Crew is not metal.

What are they then? Motley crue was most definitely metal.

Motley Crüe, metal: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motley_Crüe

Motley Crüe is hair metal, which at best is still kinda gay.

I agree, I'm not a motley crue, nor hair metal fan, but I can guarantee u right now, every single member of that band has gotten more puss than any guy on this forum by a long shot

That is true, but I still rather be listening to Bathory and imagining what slamming an axe into the skull of a beta male.

Soup, don't you play guitar? How can you hate on metal? I play guitar myself and some of the best guitarists around play metal music. Dimebag Darrell was a genius.

There's one point you guys are forgetting!!!!!

Metal girls are easy as shit.

The metal scene in van was very cliquey and I only ever went to a few shows but I've banged my fair share of them.

Like any scene hot girls do exist. But unfortunately there are tons of male haters, not many orbiters but they just sit on the sidelines and be bitter.

The key with them is you have to offer them something to boost their status within the scene.

Ie. You're the guitarist in a band that plays shows. She gets the status of being seen with you at your shows.

People look up to you for music recommendations. She can get the names of the hottest bands and attention Ho to her friends

You put on house shows at your house. The effect of this is similar to that of being in a frat and throwing a party

You bring beer and smokes!!! Get them young because they drink lots of beer and plump up. Go to a show talk to a girl and go "let's drink beer, listen to Motorhead and eat pizza" you're guaranteed a bj

The good thing about the metal scene is that it's smaller and therefore to create status for yourself. There's tons of betas/omegas so all you have to do is bring value and take charge,

Some real metal:

I dunno if I can fully agree with this for multiple reasons.

1.) Lemmy is alpha, and one ugly fuck: http://www.metalunderground.com/news/det...wsid=19394
2.) I'm currently banging a seven (day game ftw), who I figured was one of these chicks. Turns out, she knows more rock history then I do. Granted she doesn't seem to jam death metal, she'll still play the classics and argue what band is better. Bitch even makes me pancakes after I hit the bong.
3.) I used to hide the fact that I was a metalhead before game. After getting more confident with game I started wearin' black, and had styled myself with a rocker look. I've had more girls open me thinking I'm in a band or just FOR standing out from other dudes doing the clean cut look.

I always had this problem with game, or the manosphere at least when evaluating my hobbies. I like comics, video games (kinda mainstream now), collecting nerd crap, and before the manosphere I knew this "crap" wasn't exactly a chick magnet. I don't think particular hobbies are necessarily alpha/beta it's how consumed you are by them that can prevent you from improving yourself. (IE: Spending most of your time reading and arguing on metal blogs instead of listening to it while at the gym, or making money). Now, I'll definitely agree that most metal chicks aren't hot, but it's really due to it not being mainstream and a masculine genre. Hair-Metal was the last time it was mainstream, and I'm sure the fags in those bands got laid. Now a days I show chicks my nerd crap, they get confused because nerds are "supposed" to be socially awkward, and yet they swallow my semen. (IE: Contrary game)

Also, I think the betaness stems from only being interested in your own hobbies, think nerds or metalheads that can't talk about anything other than their hobbies, whereas I've learned that being open to other kinds of conversation held me back, even from engaging the hot girls. But I see girls do the same thing with sports, they love their team, but couldn't honestly tell you much about it. Then you'll see the high-t chick who knows more about it than most dudes.

Quote: (06-11-2013 03:03 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Soup, don't you play guitar? How can you hate on metal? I play guitar myself and some of the best guitarists around play metal music. Dimebag Darrell was a genius.

I love some metal. I like a lot really fast guitar music. I'm just saying that it seems like metal speaks directly to frustrated young men more than anyone. You got to to ask yourself, what causes a young man to feel most frustrated?

Even though I like that music, I'd never put it on with a girl (unless she was a metal head) at my house. Don't want to be associated with being angry and distraught (or at least to appear that way). That's the one type of music that most bars and clubs will never allow DJs to play. It's crazy aggro.

I like some really dorky Power Metal stuff that is very melodic etc.

Don't get me wrong- the guys who sell out arenas are super alpha. Lemmy is king. I love Van Halen too

I agree. There's lots of music I don't play around women that I like. At least if its our first couple times hanging out. I have a lot of music that could dry up a pussy pretty fast, but I still love it non the less.