rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disturbing girl logic?

Disturbing girl logic?

So I am talking to this girl that I have been hanging out with trying to learn as much as possible and I asked her "Have you ever been raped?"

Her: "Well one time I went to a day keg and got really drunk and passed out. I woke up with this fat guy on top of me trying to have sex with me and I didn't want to but I was too drunk to do anything so he had sex with me. I ended up hanging with him a few more times and having sex because I just wanted the summer to get over with. He was also the only really fat/ugly guy I had sex with."

I was fairly shocked

Then she tells me. "I definitely wish I had never done it. He looks like a creepy child molester now"

So at one point she feels like this fat/ugly dude is raping her but then decides "oh fuck it i'm bored so I guess we can hangout a few more times and have sex"

I guess my mind is just blow! Anyone else have any disturbing girl logic stories?

Disturbing girl logic?

As far as the girl goes, ya she seems fucked up. I am always surprised when I hear ya I didn't really like him but fucked him anyway.

With all respect, is that question normally in your conversations with chicks?

For me at least, it wouldn't be a question I would ever ask and I have been told I am pretty obnoxious at times. But I have never thought to ask if anyone has been raped before.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Disturbing girl logic?

Quote: (06-10-2013 05:32 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

As far as the girl goes, ya she seems fucked up. I am always surprised when I hear ya I didn't really like him but fucked him anyway.

With all respect, is that question normally in your conversations with chicks?

For me at least, it wouldn't be a question I would ever ask and I have been told I am pretty obnoxious at times. But I have never thought to ask if anyone has been raped before.

No not if I have just met the girl but I have known this girl for quite awhile and I had just made a rape joke without thinking about it so I figured I would ask her if that had ever happened.

At first she wasn't going to tell me the story but I was like "no please tell me I wont judge"

It just seems weird. I can understand getting semi raped at a day keg happens when you get all fucked up and passed out but really you are going to hangout with him a few more times have sex with him? I forgot to ask if the sex was any good but I guess it must've been.

If anyone says "dont judge" then I think they are judging. haha

Disturbing girl logic?

She wasn't raped-she had drunk sex with the guy

There is a lesson here-be very skeptical about what women tell you about their sexual histories-number of partners, types of partners, how long since last sex, sexual practices, how long they make a guy wait to have sex with them-they lie profusely to make themselves look better

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Disturbing girl logic?

He took something that he hadn't earned.

If he did it with sex he'd do it with money.

That makes him at the least faux alpha and maybe even alpha and worth banging.

It all comes back to hypergamy.

Meanwhile some in shape guy 2 or 3 notches higher on the looks scale than fat rapist approached her at that same party and got rejected because he was a nice guy.

Disturbing girl logic?

Quote: (06-10-2013 07:12 PM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

Meanwhile some in shape guy 2 or 3 notches higher on the looks scale than fat rapist approached her at that same party and got rejected because he was a nice guy.

QFT

Sometimes I don't know what to do with myself.

Disturbing girl logic?

Quote: (06-10-2013 07:12 PM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

supposedly..