rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

After sleeping with her....txt right away?

So after you guys slept together, how soon should you contact her?

she mentioned 'I am not sure if you are going to call me' 'you should txt me'

I don't want to piss her off by txting her too late.

I don't want to show that I really like her by txting too soon.

This is one of the cultural things I still don't get it in U.S.

what's the normal way?

how about txt her next day 'hey it was good to meet you. we should hangout soon' and leave it at that?

Well how did it go down?

If it was a fuck on the first or second date she usually texts right after leaving saying how much of a good time she had. If she doesn't text just text her the next day saying you had fun and that you two should get together again, or before she leaves (if its late at night) say text me when you get home and she'll say something like "home now, I had tons of fun talk to you later"

You've already banged her, its not like shes going to run away if you tell her you had a good time and would like to see her again.

Text her while she's still in your bed..

Seb: Glazed donut
Her : what?
Seb: My cock looks like one
Her: lol
Seb : you know what else I like?
Her. Lol what lol?
Seb : a healthy breakfast so stop texting and go see what's in the fridge

If you banged her good most girls (80%+) will text you first, usually within a couple of hours

If they don't i'll text them the next afternoon

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

This is one of those things I've never found a solid answer to. I'm not sure if it makes a difference. Girls who really like you will be chasing you as soon as you finish fucking, while other guys are mild and require to be re-gamed every time you have a date with them.

For this reason, I don't care too much about when I re-contact them, I mostly focus on when it is convenient for me to have a date.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (06-10-2013 03:57 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

This is one of those things I've never found a solid answer to. I'm not sure if it makes a difference. Girls who really like you will be chasing you as soon as you finish fucking, while other guys are mild and require to be re-gamed every time you have a date with them.

For this reason, I don't care too much about when I re-contact them, I mostly focus on when it is convenient for me to have a date.

I agree with you. I've had girls that I ended up seeing for a considerable time that did not text me right after. Some girls definitely know how to game a bit themselves, and will analyze things just as the average guy. Hence being reluctant to contact you even after a particularly good night.

If the date went down on the weekend I usually wait a couple of days(Monday/Tuesday) until texting if they don't initiate themselves. Unless you did a terrible job, there is no reason why she wouldn't want to see you again. Ask how she's doing and suggest to hang out more. Just don't seem to eager, and don't text her too late either.

Samseau: you go on dates with guys too now [Image: smile.gif] ?

I offered her to take my number but her phone was dead. So I had to take hers

I contacted her today. I told her I can meet her around this time on weekdays.
She replied like Typical American girl. 'oh that could work. I am not sure which day though' (or 'I have to check my schedule') fuck those shits lol
Is this just the way of them saying it even though they wanted to say 'yes I def want to see you' so they don't look easy?

Before the bang, I obviously expect to hear this kind of response. I am used to it. But after the bang, I think guys have the upper hand.
I kind of learned, you shouldn't show her obviously you want to get together with her or you will lose her.
I know I have to just sit back and wait for her to come back.

I told her no worries, let me know. should I contact her again in several days? or if she doesn't contact me first, just leave her alone for this week, spend weekend nights at bars gaming other chicks and maybe hit her up next week?

Quote: (06-10-2013 06:21 PM)pointbreak Wrote:  

Samseau: you go on dates with guys too now [Image: smile.gif] ?

Usually only after I've banged. [Image: smile.gif]

I made one exception recently with a girl who didn't put out on the first night I met her, but still got naked and got me to cum. I considered that satisfactory. Then I took her out on an "official" date but she did not put out at the end, so I never talked to her again.

Quote:Quote:

I offered her to take my number but her phone was dead. So I had to take hers

I contacted her today. I told her I can meet her around this time on weekdays.
She replied like Typical American girl. 'oh that could work. I am not sure which day though' (or 'I have to check my schedule') fuck those shits lol
Is this just the way of them saying it even though they wanted to say 'yes I def want to see you' so they don't look easy?

Before the bang, I obviously expect to hear this kind of response. I am used to it. But after the bang, I think guys have the upper hand.
I kind of learned, you shouldn't show her obviously you want to get together with her or you will lose her.
I know I have to just sit back and wait for her to come back.

I told her no worries, let me know. should I contact her again in several days? or if she doesn't contact me first, just leave her alone for this week, spend weekend nights at bars gaming other chicks and maybe hit her up next week?

You need to understand that you aren't the only guy she's fucking. She probably banged at least one other guy in the days after she met you.

So now she's considering in her mind, "Hmm... do I want to see guy A or guy B? Who should I give my weekend to? Or perhaps I should date new guy C? I can always call guy A or B later..."

Remember, the average young girl has around 5x as many options as you do. Even if you get the bang nowadays, it's not even a guarantee you'll get a second date.

It's getting that bad.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.