rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I fucking hate white knights.

This is a rant

They start earlier and earlier. In college I can already see the weak males exhibiting subservient behavior to women. Needless to say it pisses me the fuck off. In particular there was a guy that always felt the need to chime in with a politically correct opinion.

Ex 1. We're all discussing marriage and talking about how looks are important and the need for a woman to have certain physical features, namely a fat ass and a pretty face. he chimes in with "that's shallow man come on you can't look at women like objects."
-I don't see the issue with having a preference, so him saying my having a preference is selfish means that he should be ok with fucking a shapeless blob of a woman.
-also why the fuck does it matter how I select my partner, is it going to affect this white knight?

Ex 2.- we are engaging in typical male behavior of talking about the girls we fucked. this is highly common among young males like myself to share the glory of sexual conquest with comrades, but the white knight once again feels the need to interrupt.
-"how can you talk about women like that, I have too much respect for women to say that stuff"
- meanwhile the girls agree with him, funny thing is that these girls that nod and give him approval are the same ones getting fucked by studs and athletes, not fucking white knights.

Ex3. - we enter class and there seems to be a shortage of chairs in the room. There are men standing and females standing.
-he says "how can there be women standing when guys are sitting down?" I wasn't aware that women get extra privilege or are any more deserving of a seat. I can give my seat up for an elderly person because I can see the logic behind it. I however, cannot give my seat up just to be a gentleman towards girls that do not reciprocate in kindness.
-why the fuck do guys like this even exist? He should have been born with a vagina. I am happy to be nice and perform acts of kindness toward people that are not entitled and return my kindness, not just because someone has a vagina.

-he is literally the most blue-pill person I have ever met.

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Just look at him and say

"How many chicks did you sleep with this month?"

"None."

"Until you get 3 notches, then your opinion means nothing because your way doesn't get you laid!"

[Image: smile.gif]

I feel your pain. You make good points, but let me help beef up some of them. Mine are in bold:

Quote: (05-31-2013 04:35 PM)blackglasses Wrote:  

This is a rant

They start earlier and earlier. In college I can already see the weak males exhibiting subservient behavior to women. Needless to say it pisses me the fuck off. In particular there was a guy that always felt the need to chime in with a politically correct opinion.

Ex 1. We're all discussing marriage and talking about how looks are important and the need for a woman to have certain physical features, namely a fat ass and a pretty face. he chimes in with "that's shallow man come on you can't look at women like objects."

Almost every woman known to man has a height requirement. Men have preferences, but not requirements. Therefore, it's women who truly objectify, not men.

-I don't see the issue with having a preference, so him saying my having a preference is selfish means that he should be ok with fucking a shapeless blob of a woman.
-also why the fuck does it matter how I select my partner, is it going to affect this white knight?

Ex 2.- we are engaging in typical male behavior of talking about the girls we fucked. this is highly common among young males like myself to share the glory of sexual conquest with comrades, but the white knight once again feels the need to interrupt.
-"how can you talk about women like that, I have too much respect for women to say that stuff"

He needs to check out Web sites like "Don't Date Him Girl" or be reminded of the myriad of anti-male Facebook memes. Or every TV commercial. Respect is a two-way street.

- meanwhile the girls agree with him, funny thing is that these girls that nod and give him approval are the same ones getting fucked by studs and athletes, not fucking white knights.

You just discovered an important key to life: what women say they want and what they really want are usually two different things. As Roosh has said, never listen to what they say, watch what they do.

Ex3. - we enter class and there seems to be a shortage of chairs in the room. There are men standing and females standing.
-he says "how can there be women standing when guys are sitting down?"

Hm. How can there be almost two women graduating college for every one man? How can women outlive men by seven years yet entire wings of hospitals are dedicated to them? These things should be addressed before the chairs.

I wasn't aware that women get extra privilege or are any more deserving of a seat. I can give my seat up for an elderly person because I can see the logic behind it. I however, cannot give my seat up just to be a gentleman towards girls that do not reciprocate in kindness.
-why the fuck do guys like this even exist?

Too much TV. Too much media. Too much church. Not enough thinking for himself.

He should have been born with a vagina. I am happy to be nice and perform acts of kindness toward people that are not entitled and return my kindness, not just because someone has a vagina.

If you hit him with logical points, he'll probably say "Well, that may be so, but I still feel the way I feel." Guys like this only learn to listen when it's too late and he's knocking on your door because he wife has thrown him out.

why the fuck do guys like this even exist?

He exists to occupy the lower rungs of the pecking order. It's a shitty job, but someones gotta be (on) the bottom. Don't worry about him man, just have fun at his expense.

I too hate white knights.

If there ever is a redpill revolution, they are getting a bullet first.

This is a rant

-he says "how can there be women standing when guys are sitting down?" I wasn't aware that women get extra privilege or are any more deserving of a seat. I can give my seat up for an elderly person because I can see the logic behind it. I however, cannot give my seat up just to be a gentleman towards girls that do not reciprocate in kindness.
-why the fuck do guys like this even exist? He should have been born with a vagina. I am happy to be nice and perform acts of kindness toward people that are not entitled and return my kindness, not just because someone has a vagina.

[Image: WIDbS.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

That last one was classic. What a chump.

Good luck getting laid ever guy. Is it ok if i kiss you?

I bet this guy is featured on Nice Guys of Okcupid.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Does the dude you describe happen to be named Hugo? As in Schwyzer?

Don't worry about this guy-being a White Knight is its own punishment

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

"Why are there women standing and you have a seat?"

"Because I showed up on time."

I hate white knights more than all the other members in this forum put together, but the best way to defeat them remains beating them over the head with their own idiotic white-knight logic.

White Knight: "How can there be women standing when guys are sitting down?"

Tuthmosis: "Because women can handle themselves like any man! You have a long way to go in discarding your gender biases against women that condescend and demean their abilities." [Image: angry.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

These guys still like women though. I think women haters are worse. They lost all the hope so all they can do is just hating them.

Quote: (05-31-2013 09:53 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

These guys still like women though. I think women haters are worse. They lost all the hope so all they can do is just hating them.

Huhh?
[Image: wtf.jpg]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

As you left class you should have said "Don't let the door hit your vagina on the way out!"

Three questions that come into my mind
Question 1: Can these people be helped?
Question 2: Should these people be helped?
Question 3: Why do we fucking care for these douchebags?

This is a rant

I was raised to be a white knight, example two was really my red pill moment.

Quote: (05-31-2013 09:45 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I hate white knights more than all the other members in this forum put together, but the best way to defeat them remains beating them over the head with their own idiotic white-knight logic.

Tuthmosis: "Because women can handle themselves like any man! You have a long way to go in discarding your gender biases against women that condescend and demean their abilities." [Image: angry.gif]

I love doing this.

Quote: (05-31-2013 11:32 PM)Quintus Flaminius Wrote:  

Three questions that come into my mind
Question 1: Can these people be helped?
Question 2: Should these people be helped?
Question 3: Why do we fucking care for these douchebags?

Allow me to answer these questions by simultaneously giving my perspective on White Knights:

1. Potentially, but it would take more effort than it's worth unless they were a brother or a very close friend.

2. Save for those people who fall into the above caveats I would argue no. These guys provide a contrast to our own supremacy by being so lowly. Sure, they're annoying, but they're easy to deal with and simple dominance displays can make them look like chumps. If anything think of them as easy tools for making yourself look better. What's more, they're just one less male in the competition.

Personally I don't want everyone to be some alpha stud with red pill beliefs because that would just make my job all that much harder. When I really think about it these guys just make me laugh and appreciate that they exist.

3. Because we imagine ourselves in their position and feel some pang of empathy for them. But the thing is that isn't realistic. They aren't us and they never could be. So don't feel sorry for them. They're made for us.

Classic white knights, why do bitches go to nightclubs if they think it's creepy when a dude grinds them?

^ Haha hilarious. Although not sure if the club in the head comment is sarcasm or not.

Damn look at all her beta orbiters, an impressive collection.

Few more comments[Image: banana.gif]

[Image: O8Q4x.png]

Another Classic

[Image: 2i9t1xe.jpg]

Quote: (05-31-2013 09:45 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I have to try that next time: using white night logic to troll a white night. [Image: idea.gif]

My usual response to say: " You know what, women can either have equality or be treated special. Pick One, You can't have both !!! I'm all for equal rights, but don't then expect me to give up my seat because you have a vagina, or hold the door open because I'm not our man-servert. "

One of my biggest pet-peeves is hypocrisy, and that right there is why I despise white nights and feminists with every fiber of my being. Its like something in the Vagina is causing these groups to believe you can have have you cake and eat it too, no hard work required. [Image: angry.gif]

The comedian Bill Burr said it best: "There are no feminists in a burning house"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...r162OZ2Z0w