rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What does this mean?

What does this mean?

When this semester began, our teacher broke us up into work groups. My group consisted of an Asian girl a Spanish girl and another guy. The girls were decent looking, probably 6-6.5. Spanish girl had a perfect ass. I recognized the Asian girl day 1. She looked pretty familiar. I realized that we graduated from the same high school a couple years apart. I asked her about it one night after class. Small talk. I did not say anything even slightly suggestive to her. I had no interest in her what so ever. I sort of had a full plate at that time and didn't have time for a new one. The rapport within our group was great, the Asian girl was just a little quiet.

I couldn't wait for the semester to finish because I wanted to fuck the Spanish girl. I didn't want to hit on her and make things weird for our group if she wasn't interested.

For the rest of the semester, the Asian girl was a huge cunt to me. I didn't pay any attention because I could not possibly care less...until one day...

The guy in my group told me that the Asian girl said basically that she's not sure but she thinks I was hitting on her?? She also said that it made her uncomfortable around me..WTF? If I was trying to fuck her and she rejected me, I would not be posting here but that was not the case.

I was pissed off but honestly, sort of turned on by her bitchiness (after the fact). It also pissed me off that she was talking shit to the other guy in my group. This guy knows me and has witnessed the caliber of women I chase. Even if I did hit on her, so what?

Does she have an insurmountable bitch-shield? Is she just socially awkward? Has anyone ever been motivated to fuck someone because of something like this? I see myself as out of her league...did she turn the tables on me..did i get gamed in a way? I don't get it, this is a new one for me. I am a social person. I meet and talk with a lot of people. I get rejected a lot but I also get laid and I never settle for fatties or uglies.

I would lo e to be able to cut her down..fuck her and keep it moving...how should I play it, if at all?

What does this mean?

I have gotten like this in my past, not about women just about "lies" in general. Could be the smallest mis-accusation and yet I will fight to the end to fix my good name (lol so to say).

So I get that it is frustrating for her to think you wanted her.

I think you need to ask yourself a series of questions before taking action. I am sure I will miss some important questions, but I will do my best.

1) How does telling her off affect your dynamic among your friends and peers? If you become an asshole will everyone hate you?
2) Why are you upset? Is it your ego being hurt? Is it that you think of yourself as a 9 but because this girl thought you were hitting on her that makes you a 6? She brought you down to her level? Like, how could she ever think a guy like me would want her? Don't forget woman let any attention get to them so a 6 could easily think she is a 9.
3) Why do you care what a cunt thinks?

Unfortunately, and I hate this, you need to take a breath and move on. Sounds like you are in school, so the blowing shit up may come back to haunt you especially if you have to deal with these people. Might not be a big deal if you were travelling or in a large city.

If this guy told you this stuff, he can easily gossip back the other way and say something casually for you to neg her without coming off as a dick. This is slightly dangerous because he may overblow the degree of the comment and you still look like an asshole. Also, if you make him tell her, it will be like Ed TV when Woody Harrelson makes some girl tell everyone he has a big dick because someone said he had a small one. Also, by battling back, it looks like it got to you - which it seems like it did.

I know this sounds sort of spiritual, but take a look inside and figure out why it matters. Is you ego that fragile? If someone calls you a green frog, why would you care you know it isn't true.

Is it possible, maybe you did sort of like her and are just hurt because it sounds like she would have rejected you had you tried?

This bugged you enough to post about it, so maybe there is an opportunity to grow from it.

Good luck, hope it helped.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

What does this mean?

If you want to bang her:

Tell her that she seems cool and you guys should hang out.

If you don't want the bang:

Tell her you have a girlfriend that is a crazy bitch and hates it when girls secretly like you and try to hide it by saying "that she's not sure but she thinks I was hitting on her".

It can't get any simpler than that.

What does this mean?

1) How does telling her off affect your dynamic among your friends and peers? If you become an asshole will everyone hate you?

School is finished for the semester so I will not see her again (I do have her #). I'm not the type to tell her off. I would just forget about her. I am really laid back and don't care that much. That is what usually leads to my bangs. Social skills and aloofness.

2) Why are you upset? Is it your ego being hurt? Is it that you think of yourself as a 9 but because this girl thought you were hitting on her that makes you a 6? She brought you down to your level?

3) Why do you care what a cunt thinks?

These are 2 great questions and they sort of fit together. I never really thought of myself as a number. I label them as numbers and what kind of effort I need to put in to close, relative to that number. When you ask, I would say that I do not care what she thinks but yes you're right...I posted here so I must care a little. I do not feel like my ego is hurt but I should re-examine. I guess it's more about the challenge of pushing through that nasty attitude and getting the bang.

What does this mean?

Are you aware that she was just jealous because you was given more attention to the Spanish girl?

She had to make herself valuable in the eyes of others.

If you don't see that then "Don't pass Go, Don't collect $200, Go directly to Rooshv Forum".

What does this mean?

Ya I thought of that. The thing is that I didn't really pay much attention to her either. We just all got along well except for the asian girl and I. The Spanish girl, the guy and I would just sit around talking and joking. Normal stuff. No flirting.

What does this mean?

Quote: (05-23-2013 06:18 PM)Weebs Wrote:  

I had no interest in her what so ever.

Quote: (05-23-2013 06:18 PM)Weebs Wrote:  

I guess it's more about the challenge of pushing through that nasty attitude and getting the bang.

I may be misunderstanding something here. At one point, you said you had no interest. But now you want to bang her?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

What does this mean?

Yes. The point was that I had no interest but her attitude and the fact she was telling the other guy that stuff made me want to fuck her. I don't know, it sounds confusing. Just wondering if I can overcome it and score.

What does this mean?

"I would lo e to be able to cut her down..fuck her and keep it moving...how should I play it, if at all?"

Last line of OP

What does this mean?

she wants to be banged. she's just trying to get your attention. i'd ignore her.

What does this mean?

Quote: (05-23-2013 06:47 PM)Weebs Wrote:  

"I would lo e to be able to cut her down..fuck her and keep it moving...how should I play it, if at all?"

Last line of OP

Got it. Sort of give her a hate fuck. I am down with that, if that is your goal. But another question then. Who has won? She now got you to chase and she is working your emotions.

Don't get me wrong have fun, enjoy life. But I think it is very important to control emotions when a girl is messing with you. Maybe she liked you from the beginning and she is playing you? I have no idea.

Just make sure whatever you choose to do, you consider a good use of your time.

What does this mean?

Being that it was my economics group, I need to figure out the opportunity cost of trying to bang her.

Thank you all for the feedback. I appreciate it.

What does this mean?

Turn the tables on her: make out with another girl (preferably Asian) in front of her. Then ignore her and continue your life. Keep your plate full at all times. You will forget about her soon enough. If she does want to bang, she will come forth. And that's when you tear it up.