rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are french women overrated?

I don't mean to offend anyone here. I actually love french movies.

[Image: french-woman-beret.jpg]

I actually really love some of the actresses from that country. and i find many french women to be very attractive. and i realize that france is very diverse too. not all french women look exactly the same.

but now that i have discovered slavic women - east europe women and russian women. france just doesn't turn me on anymore like it used to.

i feel like most french women are just average looking to me now. sure their culture may be alittle freakier and sexier. there are many positive qualities of french women in comparison to western women.

just last week i heard a bunch of guys talking about a french woman they know who has moved down the street. and yesterday i finally got to see this young woman and to be honest i wasn't impressed with her looks. she had a pretty face but she was alittle chubby. but the fact that she was 'french' somehow gave her some kind of special status.

and i honestly think that french women stereotypes and french movies that reinforce those stereotypes give men this idea that they'll just go to france, got off the plane and get a blow job right when they get off the plane and that french ladies have fewer sexual boundaries. and i think because of this they get placed on a pedestal. but the truth is most of them are very average looking.

and i think its just the gene-pool is so diverse that really the pretty french women are few and most are just okay looking. but hey i have only been to paris, france once and i have seen video footage of alot of different types of french ladies and i have seen alot of french movies. i could be judging this wrong.

I'm partial to the Beurettes myself.

Damn I miss NYC

WIA

I agree, but they do seem to age quite well despite being white women.

Quote: (05-22-2013 09:50 PM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

I agree, but they do seem to age quite well despite being white women.

i do agree. some of the prettier ones do age pretty well. but not all of them do.

legendary actress fanny ardant is a good example. she had no surgery and she wasn't a fitness type woman either. she aged well.

this is her in the 80's.

[Image: tumblr_m2ii51oWR51qb91u6o1_500.png]

this is her in the 90's

[Image: 18866778.jpg]

this her in the early 2000's

[Image: 220px-Fanny_Ardant_2004_cropped.jpg]

When I think of pretty French girls, Marion Cotillard (Inception) and Laetitia Casta comes into mind. French girls are certainly better looking than British girls, but they're still kinda overrated.

I was in Paris last year and was quite impressed with the local talent - the tend to be tall(saw many couples where the woman was clearly taller) and thin. The thing is, you'll find ZERO fat people in France, and that automatically raises attractiveness levels by atleast 2 points.

Game is a necessary evil

French women overrated? I haven't seen ridiculous amounts of love thrown French women's way on this forum. If anything, EE chicks have gotten the majority of the love here.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I can't think of the last time I've seen a French girl in person that was more than a 6. They are unimpressive to me. Though I love their mannerism and politeness. I should say I'm referring to white French. I've seen some absolutely bangin' Moroccan and Algerian French girls, as well as mulattas.

Quote: (05-22-2013 11:00 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I can't think of the last time I've seen a French girl in person that was more than a 6. They are unimpressive to me. Though I love their mannerism and politeness. I should say I'm referring to white French. I've seen some absolutely bangin' Moroccan and Algerian French girls, as well as mulattas.

Do you mean Moroccan and Algerian girls who speak French? If so then those are just Arab/ Middle Eastern girls.

Outside of the fact that there are hardly any fat women there, I think another reason that they're perceived as being attractive is that they still have some fucking dignity about them. They love sex for sure but they don't run around getting completely trashed and wearing the sluttiest clothes as much as USA/UK/Aus women typically do. And even though there have been some famous French feminists they haven't had as much of an impact on their society as they have had in America.

Additionally, despite being fairly liberal overall, they still have some cultural standards that they actively defend and as such they haven't been torn down by the "cultural relativist" crowd. Perhaps since they are set on maintaining these traditions their women will stay classy and elegant. As Roosh posted recently, women take the shape of their container and I think this holds true for French women. Of course, these traditions are where they get their "snobby" attitudes from, however I find that most people who think they are that way are typical idiot American tourists who were probably acting like total classes boobs and deserved to be looked down upon.

French women overall have class, low bmi rates, still act feminine which is impressive considering how close their country is to the UK.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (05-22-2013 11:00 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I've seen some absolutely bangin' Moroccan and Algerian French girls, as well as mulattas.

Yeah, France might be the best country to find attractive North African girls since they dress better and adopt Western mannerisms that make them appear more classy.

French/European mulattas can also be stunning

Noémie Lenoir
[Image: noemie.jpg]

This is what I imagine all french girls look like.

[Image: attachment.jpg12281]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12282]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12283]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12286]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12284]   

So this is an unrealistic expectation?

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

I can still remember how crazy I was about Laetitia Casta in the late 90s
[Image: laetitia_casta.jpg]

This is her at 35 in 2013
[Image: Laetitia_Casta_Rt_Vwdr_BKLYxm.jpg]

Lesson: don’t get married

Not many gallic noses there. You gotta ebar in mind, they are promo shots, so optimal make up and lighting, and perhaps photoshopping.

See the bottom picture, her with a bigger nose. But they are thin and are prone to quality, healthy food.

They are bit entitled, and do love drama, so shit testing is constant. it's however simple to ignore and say its lost in translation if you're a foreigner.

There are plenty of incels in France and PUA is rising. The cultural traditions of France can only go so far. Don't go by what you see in the media. France these days projects an image of what it wants to be, not what it really is.

It's far from paradise. I was there in 2010 and an older French women who was working in the museum in Lyon as a guard told me that was completely outraged by the young women. "They don't behave like women." "Men are suffering of loneliness." "Life is not meant to be lived alone". (I also had another conversation with another women that was similar)

Mind you, this was a women (about 50 yo) defending men. These words give you a sense of how the older generation was raised and how much has changed.

If you speak to the French directly and not just as a foreigner, you will see that what is going on is similar to what the entire West is dealing with. But if you just visit the clubs and speak English you would never know.

Is it as bad as the Anglosphere? Of course not, but don't get the wrong idea. A French man living is France is dealing with the same crap.

Quote: (05-22-2013 11:19 PM)Yarbles Wrote:  

Additionally, despite being fairly liberal overall, they still have some cultural standards that they actively defend and as such they haven't been torn down by the "cultural relativist" crowd.

Wanna bet? Have a look at Holland's cabinet. All man haters and white nights...

French girls are sexy...well the one's I've met

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Are we going to have one of these threads for every nationality? We have them (some with almost identic thread names) for German, Swedish, American and Peruvian girls.

I've spent a lot of time in France, but not in Paris or the other major cities, over the last few years.

There certainly are fat people, but not as many as you'll see in the UK.

Young French women can be cute, but by the time they hit their thirties many have a bit of flab and short hair, and over the age of 40 it almost seems compulsory. Most of the middle-aged women don't look feminine at all (they look more like Dutch or Belgians). I get the impression that their men are a bunch of browbeaten chodes. This is in the provinces - Paris is bound to be different, just as London is different to the rest of the UK.

France is a very feminist country - you only have to watch their TV for a few hours to see that. The French are experts at telling lies (to themselves and others) about what they are and how they behave. Jonathan Meades, a cultural critic, did a three-part take-down of French culture on the BBC last year - it was brilliant.

France is also the most racist country in Western Europe, according to one recent study, whereas the UK is one of the least.

Don't get me wrong, I love France, but it's not because of the women. Get them while they're young.

Wait OP are you judging a whole countries girls by having been to Paris once, seen one ex-pat that moved down the street and a bunch of movies?

Anyway they probably arent the most pleasing on the eye, but for me something about their accent and vibe makes them very sexy. I think its that they are very feminine yet elegant yet sexual all at the same time. I'm a fan.

Quote: (05-22-2013 11:39 PM)liberman Wrote:  

This is what I imagine all french girls look like.

[Image: attachment.jpg12282]

[Image: attachment.jpg12286]

So this is an unrealistic expectation?

Olga Kurylenko is Ukrainian and moved to France when she was 16. So yes, obviously unrealistic, as not all French girls don't look like Ukrainian models.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

French girls are overrated as is their food, wine and their capital.

Everything is still better than in the UK though (OK, perhaps london is better than paris)

Quote: (05-23-2013 06:24 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

French girls are overrated as is their food, wine and their capital.

Whether you like it or not, France has always been the most visited country in the world, many visitors coming back repeatedly. Russian women, notably, never have enough of Paris - and of french food (as of french wines for that matter).

Plus the added bonus of their culture high tolerance for adultery. I remember reading as long as the man is in charge of his multiple women, the adultery is accepted. If he gets pussy whipped or manipulated by the two (or more women), then he becomes a pariah. [Image: banana.gif]

Give them props too for defending their people. For all the talk of cheese eating surrender monkeys, they really had a large colonial empire, much better than that two-bit one the Germans had:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_colonial_empire

Second largest (after British Empire)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_colonial_empire

Lost most of it during WW1, I guess technically Germany had all of Europe during that 12 year period missing from German History books, but French at least had global cultural influence language wise.