rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are the best RVF posters from Cali?

If you look at the guys with the most rep posts, you're going to notice a pattern:

Gio
OGNorCal
DVY
Slubu
Basil
Tuth
GManifesto
TheDude
Speakeasy
MikeCF
WestCoast

All those guys are from Cali. And I'm no doubt leaving a few names off of the list since that list is just from memory.

What's up with that? What explains the Cali domination?

Is it the West Coast Offense?

Is it the Cali swag?

Does anyone have an explanation for the complete and total domination that is occurring?

Maybe there's more hoes in Cali.

Team Nachos

One in nine Americans lives in California.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Californians are attention whores? heh

Yeah, but Roosh is from DC area so East still > West.

Seriously though, it would be interesting to see rep points overlaid on a map.

It's that Cali bud!

Hang on a Sec East Coast Vs West Coast thread, I think e-mech predicted this thread a little while ago.

What's next Euro Players Vs US Players.

BTW a Player called Rep Point Whore by the forum was from FL and so is e-mech .....

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

2Pac answered that question nearly two decades ago Mike:

I'm glad our state has the most influential posters.

I don't know anything about california because I've lived in the midwest all my life, but it seems like everyone I know from california gets instant cool status at the college here.

One guy I know in particular pulls a different girl every weekend. I'd just say they're better socialized.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Are you guys going to go all West Coast "Balkan Power" on us "other" Americans?
[Image: angel.gif]

I second Hannibal though, everybody from Cali who moves to the Midwest gets instant cool status.

It's funny elmech "predicted" it by constantly trying to call us pussies, but then you go through the numbers... It's staggering. California people actually want to help kids succeed. You also don't see us complain about women on the east coast. Ha.

NYC for game is bush league you can pull off no sleep with a red eye flight. My co-worker and I don't even book hotels as a fun challenge. You don't see people flying into LA and banging left and right but you sure as hell see that every time someone goes to NYC with a gram bag of game.

It would be interesting to see a rep points by state break down, hell give the east coast from the top to bottom of the USA to make it fair and just compare that to cali alone. If we lose we lose still humerous. Mixx may break us if he counts from his crazy number. To avoid drama I seriously would be interested in seeing that. One with mixx included one without. New York + Florida alone combine to a larger population than Cali.

I have lived on both coasts and its not even close, California is where you earn your stripes. NYC difficulty is a compete myth, see below.

Edit: McQueen is LA too right?
Quote: (05-14-2013 02:12 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2013 02:10 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

California breeds beta not players. New York is not the minor leagues.

Yeah we can agree to disagree. Most guys end up not making it in California and end up being pussies that is true.

NYC is a joke though, Monday - Sunday you can close with relative ease, too dense, just get a spot in manhattan and the game ends.

If you can't pull in NYC you should really take a hard look in the mirror, it's 2:1 ratio and everyone gets fucked up from 11am to 4am the next day.

People can just take a glance at the top posters and make a decision themselves. Or ignore that and see how many California people complain about NYC... Seriously if you can't pull in NYC I don't know how to help you. I sent one forum member to one club, told him where to stand and he pulled and closed that very night.

I think it's the warm weather and beaches that attracts the best and brightest.

SoCal checking in here... :-)

The lovely weather encourages both men and women to be out and about more. The bars/clubs close early, but because of the weather, there are probably more day game opportunities that more than makes up for it. Since more people drive, does that make logistics less of a factor in Cali? Chime in my Cali brothers...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Only way to solve this is getting the top West and East coast players together and dropping them into a large city. Having different challenges and handicaps.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I want to move to California one day. Always have done.

What was that expression?

"Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard. Live in California once, but leave before it makes you soft."

Anyway, no hate for the wessyde players.

A disproportionate amount of RVF posters hail from LA. I'm guessing it's due to:

1) Sheer population size, about 15 million in the metro area.
2) LA being one of the main cities the game industry blew up, alongside Toronto and DC(but LA has way more people)
3) Relative difficulty in women and logistics here has caused more of us to be drawn to a site like this.

California is a beta state so it's not suprising that you guys are inside alone on the computer a lot. This would explian the lucky rep points you catch here and there.

Quote: (05-14-2013 08:54 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

The lovely weather encourages both men and women to be out and about more. The bars/clubs close early, but because of the weather, there are probably more day game opportunities that more than makes up for it. Since more people drive, does that make logistics less of a factor in Cali? Chime in my Cali brothers...

I'm in a college town and they're just swarming, tight tiny shorts, the upper middle class chicks are 75% in shape, it's been warm and sunny since mid April, there's beautiful mountains with streams and pine trees, hills fragrant with eucalyptus trees, you can ride your bike without a jacket 6 months a year, there's the feel of the West, the mysterious, New, free and frightening deep amalgam of Asia, the Desert, the mountains, stern Teutonic Midwestern work ethic productivity, Latin fashion, and vast unwatered places, and I've ridden Harleys through the deep, cool night with a full moon hanging high above from Frisco to Sacramento-- how fast can it go in fourth? how fast can I go in fourth!? ahhhh THAT's how fast it can go in fourth but now I'm in fifth and there no place for the cops to hide on this long, open road with the amber grass on rolling hills scattered with gnarled, thirsty bushes . And I parked near a Hell's Angels with fiberglass saddlebags in McDonalds,near the San Pablo Dam road where I play high in the Eucalyptus trees with my band playing strange and distant tunes with an old Fender Jazzmaster, still futuristic looking at 50, that was made-- where? (cups hand to ear) Where? In California, where Leo Fender, the Stradivarius of the Electronic age made the tools for Jimi Hendrix. The musicians I'm with are both from the Midwest but they were too curious and too wild, and we met here, one from Missouri and one from Michigan, and they too are never going back to where people wait instead of create, wait instead of create something new knowing where there's a myth there's a way. And no one knows what it all means. And I got the old Ironhead up to about 100 and blew it up within a couple months and sold it for 900 to a guy who's "always wanted a harley," and he took off with a pickup truck and his son for parts unknown, everyone here is going somewhere unknown, there was something wrong with the oil pump--, there's all kinds of super good organic food, Asia is closer so you can fuck tiny 90 lb girls who'll call you Daddy, it's a police state so everyone fucking rude and unforgivably dim-witted who would bully you on the street is locked up and all us Betas can just run around looking dorky and continue to register more patents, my salary in my profession is about twice anywhere else in the country, there's hardly any Ayn Rand freaks who want to stop social security and stomp stomp stomp on the losers of the world because they're always angry about something, hey if you're a loser here's some food, there's too much growing, wealthing, there's too much here to let you starve bro, it's not a welfare state it's a transcendent state, there's the stunning Sierras so you can ski 4 months a year two hours from where you can bike ride in the warm sun 7 months a year so you don't have to put up with a lot of 40-55 degree boring weather where you can't do much outside that's fun, just about all the smartest people in technology and genetics are here, there's the massive culture center of the world-- Hollywood movies, the moving picture is about 100 years old, Hollywood is its capitol and the moving picture is the most highly developed art form that's not ossified now, and if you Spergy freaks under 35 are into those hideous video games I guess this is the capitol of that as well. The young chicks are sort of post-feminist because they're so spoiled they can't imagine being all frustrated and doing protests and all that when they can be getting laid and so many guys are feminized that the women are sexually frustrated and want you to be more aggressive. Since California is where everything happens first and then flyover country stumbles along behind you get the sense here that the post-feminist paradise is blooming, when I was 51 I was fucking a 25 year old who would say "I love you Daddy" while we did it. She was from Mississippi but she was too curious and alive, and wrote a screenplay before 25, and said "I'm not talking to my father, I'm talking to an archetype of Daddy" about her dirty talk, and many who are bursting with brains, curiosity and and the energy to make it happen come here, like her, and y'all can eat your hearts out Red Tide, 'cause she's never, never coming back.

We, and California, are never coming back to where the rest of the world lies. Too curious, too wild, and too alive.

Easy explanation.

The coolest cats in the world are in California.

I mean, do guys from texas dominate? No.

Do guys from thailand dominate? NO.

Do guys from russia dominate? no.

Do guys from norway dominate? no.

California is the best place to be "from" worldwide.

Is it the best place to "live"? Hell no.

But is it the best place to be "from"? Hell yes.

Hell, I get fools from the eastside of every city in the world throwing up The Wessyde.

And I get girls worldwide throwing up The Dub.

Good night to all.

Quote:Quote:

Is it the West Coast Offense?

Is it the Cali swag?

Does anyone have an explanation for the complete and total domination that is occurring?

Because of all the mainland U.S. states, it is closest to Australia. it has the highehst uptake Australia's aura of awesomeness.

What do we see out of Maine? New Foundland? Greenland. Thus the hypothesis stands true.

That's why Kona is the most awesome American, he's even closer. But as the sole Hawaiian, he flies under the radar.

Australian awesomeness is the reason

/thread

MikeCF, you forgot two of the biggest Cali players on RVF, Qwest and InternationalSwagger, when I met those guys in Thailand they were wearing those Republic of California hats (the one with the bear on it) and had women throwing themselves at them.

Also, isn't OGNORCAL an east coast transplant to Cali?

My guess is that there are a lot more naturals in places like NYC. They don't need to go online.

If anything, the fact that there are more West Coast guys dominating rep points here might point to a general relative disadvantage on that coast. It would be cool to see a map of how many forum members are in NYC vs. California.

If there are a whole bunch of guys from the west that and few from the east, it would make sense that there are more higher ranking members from that area.

If it's the case that there are more guys on the forum from the east, but more higher ranking members in the west... that would be interesting.

Also, maybe there are hotter girls in California?

A guy I once knew said that the girls in California are more attractive than the girls in NYC, but the girls in NYC dress better.

Another thing to consider is that if the girls are general more attractive, that would make it easier for the guys, and the wouldn't need as good game.

Quote: (05-14-2013 08:47 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

It's funny elmech "predicted" it by constantly trying to call us pussies, but then you go through the numbers... It's staggering. California people actually want to help kids succeed. You also don't see us complain about women on the east coast. Ha.

NYC for game is bush league you can pull off no sleep with a red eye flight. My co-worker and I don't even book hotels as a fun challenge. You don't see people flying into LA and banging left and right but you sure as hell see that every time someone goes to NYC with a gram bag of game.

It would be interesting to see a rep points by state break down, hell give the east coast from the top to bottom of the USA to make it fair and just compare that to cali alone. If we lose we lose still humerous. Mixx may break us if he counts from his crazy number. To avoid drama I seriously would be interested in seeing that. One with mixx included one without. New York + Florida alone combine to a larger population than Cali.

I have lived on both coasts and its not even close, California is where you earn your stripes. NYC difficulty is a compete myth, see below.

Edit: McQueen is LA too right?
Quote: (05-14-2013 02:12 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2013 02:10 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

California breeds beta not players. New York is not the minor leagues.

Yeah we can agree to disagree. Most guys end up not making it in California and end up being pussies that is true.

NYC is a joke though, Monday - Sunday you can close with relative ease, too dense, just get a spot in manhattan and the game ends.

If you can't pull in NYC you should really take a hard look in the mirror, it's 2:1 ratio and everyone gets fucked up from 11am to 4am the next day.

People can just take a glance at the top posters and make a decision themselves. Or ignore that and see how many California people complain about NYC... Seriously if you can't pull in NYC I don't know how to help you. I sent one forum member to one club, told him where to stand and he pulled and closed that very night.

What's so hard about California?

And why is that a good thing? If anything can be learned from Roosh, it's that choosing a good location is one of the most important steps.