rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finally, I understand you all

I understand all the threads, all the comments and opinions about american women now. I'll show at the end why, but let me tell you first what I didn't get about it.

I grew up in Colombia. Most of you already know that there's no way to compare the women, especially in attitude and figure. Feminism is only recently popping up in small circles, and men are still highly regarded, mainly because it's still us spilling the blood and racking the body count in the streets and jungles of this country.

I have been, in total, one whole year in the US, divided between two 5-month visits, and a recent visit I've made. My "home base" there is none other than Los Angeles. Everybody's opinion and the portrayal of American women seemed extremely weird to me, since for me it was very different. I didn't get treated the same way people here commented and while I didn't get a lay there, it didn't seem harder than Medellin, at least for me.(It might seem as an excuse, but no car and no cab money there, plus a house in the valley = no logistics and no lay). However, the women seemed hot enough and I thought it was the "place to be".

Something must have happened, since the last time I visited, not so long ago, the women looked like Skid Row inhabitants (In the Valley, in Sta.Monica and Culver City, everywhere), thin girls became a rare sight and while I didn't get thrown the "Feminist Mein Kampf" at my face like many Americans experienced, I did see a certain attitude behind them. I confirmed this in Europe, and as fellow "expats", I started to see how rotten they were inside.

And how did I finally see it?

Holy crap. Look at that Jupiter-sized ego. Part 2 is even better and shows her in full color.

Haha I saw part of this episode the other night an was thinking to myself what a dumb entitled bitch. She was married to some old ass guy wasnt she? Gold digging crazy ass bimbo

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I think the Restaurant is a laundering frontend for the old guy. I've seen tons of stuff like that in here.

She also proceeds to have an epic meltdown on Facebook :

Boom!

Im watching the whole thing now, thanks for posting... an the facebook thing to...this is gold!!!!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Saying women here look like skid row inhabitants and thin women are a rare site is a bit ridiculous.

Quote: (05-14-2013 11:40 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Saying women here look like skid row inhabitants and thin women are a rare site is a bit ridiculous.

I'm sorry, I forgot to write down that it was in comparison to how I saw it on my first visit. Of course they don't, but it really took a nosedive.

It totally smacks of a money laundering operation and she's totally batshit crazy.

Wow she is going batshit crazy on FB. Or should I say is.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

And the plot thickens

"Her real name is Amanda Patricia Bossingham.

The court ordered her to pay $36,294.95 in restitution. Ms. Bossingham plead guilty to submitting an application for a line of credit with M & I Bank using the social security number of another person. The Bank approved the line of credit in the amount of $15,000.

On June 15, 2004, the Court sentenced her to fourteen months prison. (she appealed, but eventually lost, reported to prison in Oct, 7, 2008)"

And apparently her cats have facebook pages an she types post for them....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

i don't understand why ramsey was so calm. i think he knew this was a lost case

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

I was watching the show last week, and the moment she mentions how her children's spirits are in her three cats, you could tell Gordon Ramsay knew something wasn't right.

One of the best episodes I have watched and this continued drama over the internet is even better.

Quote: (05-14-2013 12:34 PM)void Wrote:  

i don't understand why ramsey was so calm. i think he knew this was a lost case
The producers probably told him beforehand that this lady was crazy bat shit insane and if he was too rough or in your face she would knife him.

he is da indian player who got himself a nice blonde 20yrs his junior, so that she could make his old years a living hell

Quote: (05-14-2013 02:58 PM)pobreinvestidor Wrote:  

he is da indian player who got himself a nice blonde 20yrs his junior, so that she could make his old years a living hell

I don't think he's Indian.

I was getting Italian vibes at first, but both of them use "yalla", so probably Middle Eastern? I think maybe Lebanese.

What nice blonde? I saw a hideous one but not a nice one.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote:Quote:

Michael Shipley-
This is a good example of how many women think and why many are not equipped to run businesses. They dont want to hear anything negative or "rude". They become offended easily. Respect is an absolute requirement or they freak out. But you cant run a business that way, you have to deal with problems and you have to be humble and willing to hear criticism.
And of course most down voted comment is the above one.... I think guy is speaking the truth. I've been in so many restaurant businesses and I've seen only 1 good female manager out of 20....

OP- THAT'S what set you off? Some slick, professionally produced, half-scripted "reality" show? Kind of a fringe example but okay.

Oddly, she's not that far off from many girls I've met from Arizona. That same, super white, bleach blonde, heavily made-up face with an absolutely repulsive personality.

I'd hit it.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Gordon tries to reign in a Japanese guy's ball busting wife http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKOsC6l857Q

Quote: (05-14-2013 04:36 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I'd hit it.

[Image: 36514793.jpg]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (05-14-2013 04:43 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2013 04:36 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I'd hit it.

[Image: 36514793.jpg]

You're just saying that because of the videos. Erase your memory of this woman. She's obviously no dime piece, but she's not physically repulsive either. Pretend you've never heard her voice or seen how shitty she is.

Now look at this picture:
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Now imagine being in a cocktail lounge, the light is low, and you've had a couple. You make idle chat with this chick and she's got a a Russian accent.

Turns out her husband is out of town and she invites you back to her place. You're going to say no?

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

ahahhahahaha

I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Quote: (05-14-2013 04:48 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

You're just saying that because of the videos. Erase your memory of this woman. She's obviously no dime piece, but she's not physically repulsive either. Pretend you've never heard her voice or seen how shitty she is.

Now imagine being in a cocktail lounge, the light is low, and you've had a couple. You make idle chat with this chick and she's got a a Russian accent.

Turns out her husband is out of town and she invites you back to her place. You're going to say no?

Ok ok, if you give her a different personality, hot accent, fix her chin, make the botox a little less obvious, place her in a seductive setting, and put her to work after I've had a few drinks...then yes, I'd hit it.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

delete

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Now you see the light and now you know why we regard Colombian women as much more attractive. About not seeing the whole "feminist mein kamf" thrown in your face, that's because you don't see it much. It's mainly on the internet. I live in a liberal place and since I've been here I haven't heard one mention of feminism. Sure it exists, but I personally believe it's exaggerated a little on the internet.

Gordon Ramsay is fucking red-pill all of a sudden. Putting a bitch in her place.

I'm shocked this whole event went down and the network actually aired a botched episode. I was under the assumption that all reality shows are fake.

The aftermath of this whole shitstorm on the internets is hilarious and continutes to develop...