rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

From 0 to Assault Charges in 30 seconds

Quote:Quote:

In a previous post of mine I left out a lot of detail because the nature of the post required it. However, there was a sub-story of legitimate worth that would have detracted from the primary one and it is now that I wish to share this sub-story with you.

Without going into detail, my friend and I were at a downtown party. This is one of those deals where they close off the street and in a municipal politician's Keynesian wet-dream attract tourists and locals to support the local economy. I got wind of a salsa club half a block from the "sectioned off block" and then set off to find some dance partners for me and my buddy.

I approached I believe 5 different groups of girls/women with the honest and polite intention of merely scoring some dance partners. However, one stood out because of the lightning speed at which the situation deteriorated to the point I knew to step back otherwise the law would get involved.

At a distance they looked to be upper 20's maybe even early 30's. But as I approached improved vision showed me they were younger 20's. Already committed to the flight path I followed through and made my approach.

"Howdy!" I said, only to receive blank stares from the three girls that populated this group.

"Me and my buddy are looking for some dance partners. Found a salsa joint just a block south of here and wondering if you girls would be interested."

Two of the three girls were silent, but the third (and prettiest) one spoke up with such an arrogant tone that it stirred an agitated darwinian response in my psyche.

"Ummm...no. I'm not interested in dancing with you."

I paused for what seemed to be an eternity, but (in hindsight) recouped probably lightning fast to this condescending response.

"Who says I'm asking you?" as I put my arm around her slightly overweight, but shy redhead friend. "I'm asking the redhead."

The two silent girls were...well...silent. But the blond, obviously insulted by my "game on" response, got angry.

"Nice try. It's time for you to leave."

Somewhat angered myself I said, "What if they (referring to her two shy friends) want to dance? We only need two, not you."

And that's when the situation really started to deteriorate.

"You better get out of here or I'll kick your ass."

And her face was serious.

It wasn't that I was intimidated by a dime-a-dozen cutesy 20 something girl, it was the audacity any woman (girl really) would threaten to kick my ass for what was a request to take her and her friends salsa dancing.

Again, it seemed like an eternity.

To recoup from the outlandishness I just got threatened by a 20 something child, and to assess the now rapidly escalating volatile situation, and to predict where the current path was taking us (me to jail, her to the plaintiff's desk) and to concoct the precise words that needed saying, seemed to take forever. But again in hindsight, it was lightning fast.

"Yeah, you and your 90 pound ass." as I then proceeded to look away and disengage.

This exchange transpired in what was no more than 30 seconds, but it was a very valuable 30 seconds that not only I learned from, but every young man should learn from as well. A fair amount of American women have been brought up so spoiled, entitled, impolite and easily-offended, there is now a HUGE risk is merely approaching women.

I'm not saying not to approach.

I'm not saying not to make your play.

I am saying that girls today, with society spoiling them for every one of their 20 youthful years, can go from 0 to "Assault Charges" in literally under 30 seconds. And you NEED TO CONSTANTLY ASSESS THE SITUATION and know when your innocent attempt to score a dance partner is RAPIDLY turning into an unwanted advance from a guy and thus an excuse to feed the "drama-queen monster" a reason to file a faux complaint of harassment to the local constable.

I hate to sound old, but this REALLY DIDN'T HAPPEN IN MY DAY. At least the Gen X'er women would politely turn you down or just say no. It never, once in my (probably) thousands of approaches deteriorated to the point so quickly that a violent event would have consequented in under 30 seconds.

But there is another lesson I want all of you to pull from this.

And it is not to brag, but to clearly paint the picture of what was really going on.

Me - salsa dancing, ballroom dancing, fossil hunting, economist who writes books, goes on great motorcycling escapades blah blah blah.

My buddy - millionaire pilot who lives DT St. Petersburg, can fly wherever he wants, whenever he wants, drives a luxury car, etc. etc.

Both - in great shape, financially better off than most, etc. etc.

How much do you want to bet these girls in 15 years from now in their late 30's, early 40's are bitching and whining "where are all the good men" when there were two accomplished (by the veritable definition) men

OFFERING TO FREAKING TEACH AND TAKE THEM SALSA DANCING!!!!???

Again, there are times where I wonder if maybe if we men are in the wrong, and our advice no longer applies, but it is instances like these that only reforge and reinforce there is a war on, and we didn't start it.

But by god and by damn we will finish it.

Guys like Cap and his buddy would have migraine headaches, were they in Europe or East Asia, but a convicted felon would have no problem getting laid in this instance.
God, I hope I live long enough to look at the Ameriskank's face when the genes responsible for human intelligence are finally found, and they know what they have passed on to their offsprings, by breeding with the lowlives.

Most modern women have never being around male violence. Indeed - the same is true for alot of young men as well.

So - the sad thing is that alot of women really do feel they could kick a guy's ass. And when men try and calm the situation down - they think it is because they are scared of them.

When in fact they are scared of what the judge will throw at them the next day.

There was a post on Return of Kings a while back comparing women to spoiled children. I thought it was really accurate. Even my soon to be ex wife acts like a 14 year old spoiled teenager.

These chicks thought they were too cool for older guys. Whatever.

But the fact that they had zero social skills is the real takeaway. It's probably because they were raised by mom's like this.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I go to that party sometimes in St Pete. If you can't pull there you minds well just cut your cock off.

Whom wants to bet escalation girl grew up a single child with only her mom (or with a nutuerd dad around too)?

I ask that because no way she talks this shit if she has seen male aggression first hand. Either her brother tossing her around, or her dad flipping his lid on her is all she would of needed to understand men get angry less, but way more intense, so it's best to fall back.

No women whom has dealt with male anger would say shit like that. She was a silver spoon entitled bitch since birth.

Alternate interpretation:

Try bass fishing in some guy's pond. If the guy says "I don't know if there's any fish in there, but you're welcome to try." it's likely to be great. You go there and catch a bass per cast until it gets boring. Try the same lures and techniques in heavily fished waters and see what happens.

What if these girls have seen so much weak to moderate Game that they're immune to it and in the process of becoming resistant to good Game. What if only Great Game has a chance here?

What happens to all the PUA's then? What if only a celebrity or a guy with local fame has a shot?

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:42 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Whom wants to bet escalation girl grew up a single child with only her mom (or with a nutuerd dad around too)?

I ask that because no way she talks this shit if she has seen male aggression first hand. Either her brother tossing her around, or her dad flipping his lid on her is all she would of needed to understand men get angry less, but way more intense, so it's best to fall back.

No women whom has dealt with male anger would say shit like that. She was a silver spoon entitled bitch since birth.

Or maybe she saw her mom throw her dad into jail a few times and so she knows she can get away with murder

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

The Captain has a comments section. Here's a sample:

You're doing it all wrong. You should have invested in a couple of fake tattoos and some rough looking biker jackets and then walked up to the women and said "Hi, my buddy and I just got of prison. We don't know our way around here very well. You know a good place to party?" They would have been on you like cling wrap.

It sounds like the arms race between entitled bitches and pick-up artists has reached its logical conclusion: courtship is dead. Fortunately, it's no longer needed because women can vote themselves EBT, government jobs, and higher taxes on blue-balled beta men.

When that reaches its logical conclusion, single women will perform sex acts for a living, or pimp out their underage daughters. This already happens in Russia -- google "sandra orlow" for example.

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:49 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:42 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Or maybe she saw her mom throw her dad into jail a few times and so she knows she can get away with murder

Wouldn't doubt it. With her dad being labeled everything from a criminal, rapist, to a bum by her mom.

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:54 AM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

You're doing it all wrong. You should have invested in a couple of fake tattoos and some rough looking biker jackets and then walked up to the women and said "Hi, my buddy and I just got of prison. We don't know our way around here very well. You know a good place to party?" They would have been on you like cling wrap.

It sounds like the arms race between entitled bitches and pick-up artists has reached its logical conclusion: courtship is dead. Fortunately, it's no longer needed because women can vote themselves EBT, government jobs, and higher taxes on blue-balled beta men.

When that reaches its logical conclusion, single women will perform sex acts for a living, or pimp out their underage daughters. This already happens in Russia -- google "sandra orlow" for example.

It's already here. Look at the Seeking Arangment thread. Guys are seeing girls they go to college with whoring themselves on that site.

St. Pete (white) girl translator.

Salsa Dancing = Mexican restaurant and dance when the mariachi band comes to your table.

I've seen guys who look good on paper get blown out here non-stop due to not really understanding how un-cultured and stupid the girls are.

Once you get good at it you can tell exactly what's up by looking at them from 10ft away. Wandering around a street party in Florida looking for salsa partners?

Me - salsa dancing, ballroom dancing, fossil hunting, economist who writes books, goes on great motorcycling escapades blah blah blah.

Translation : Gay guy, likes dinosaurs, book nerd, fake biker.

My buddy - millionaire pilot who lives DT St. Petersburg, can fly wherever he wants, whenever he wants, drives a luxury car, etc. etc.

Translation: Works at airport, stiff, boring

This is what he's talking about..
http://firstfridaystpete.com/

Mechanico when I read this I thought "drunk guy wondering around with his buddy following behind approaching everything around him. Getting rejected. Some goon that thinks he's way better looking and charming than he really is."

And since when is "we're not interested" impolite?

Fisto as someone who's been to this stupid thing you have no idea how funny this is. Not only are the girls there trashy sluts the trashy sluts from all over Tampa bay go there as well.

I go with 0 logistics. I show up and know I'm going to have to find my car in the morning somehow. I've actually written about this here a couple times.

That explains it then; skanks not knowing nor giving a fuck what two guys in polos and loafers dancing openers are.

It's this guy that sounds like an entitled bitch to me. He's upset that a 20 year old didn't think his salsa opener was as brilliant as he does.

Quote: (05-10-2013 03:32 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

That explains it then; skanks not knowing nor giving a fuck what two guys in polos and loafers dancing openers are.

It's this guy that sounds like an entitled bitch to me. He's upset that a 20 year old didn't think his salsa opener was as brilliant as he does.
I deal with this by creating energy and banter. No openers. Just have fun and they will come. He would have been better off asking " Tell your skanky friend to do a body shot off me"

I think he's from Wisconsin so trashy dumb Florida sluts are probably a species he's not too familiar with. She probably would've blown him in a port-a-potty if he manhandled her a bit.

Let's be real - he got blown out hard because they (or at least the mother hen) didn't like the way he looked, whether that means body language, age, physical type, fashion, or whatever. His opener kinda sucked but if they were halfway attracted they wouldn't have been so blunt about it. There was no winning this group.

Quote: (05-10-2013 03:44 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2013 03:32 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I deal with this by creating energy and banter. No openers. Just have fun and they will come. He would have been better off asking " Tell your skanky friend to do a body shot off me"

Quote: (05-10-2013 04:09 PM)painter Wrote:  

I think he's from Wisconsin so trashy dumb Florida sluts are probably a species he's not too familiar with. She probably would've blown him in a port-a-potty if he manhandled her a bit.

You guys have it right-that opener was geeky as hell; that shit doesn't fly with the typical Florida girl. You have to be fun and show them who's boss at the same time

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:54 AM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

You think I should use convict game? I used drug dealer game without knowing it before I took the red pill, I had no game but had status and lived off that.

Generally, I role in higher social circles because I was born into an upper class family and went to a rich private college(got charged with felony possession of marijuana senior year and went on to graduate). I got deferred adjudication(no conviction, but basically had a fine had to take classes for a couple months and take drug tests for 5 years because I was able to hire the lawyer who was a former DA in the prosecuting county).

Should I lie and say I went to jail, or should I tell the real story how I beat a potential sentence of 2-20 years by essentially buying my freedom with the money I illegally made?

I am actually serious. I am coming home to Los Angeles now from out of state, would that be good game to run to run at the bars and clubs here?

Quote: (05-10-2013 04:09 PM)painter Wrote:  

Hey man..... [Image: dodgy.gif]

He should of just said "Who wants to come smoke this joint with me?".

"Howdy!" I said, only to receive blank stares from the three girls that populated this group.

"Me and my buddy are looking for some dance partners. Found a salsa joint just a block south of here and wondering if you girls would be interested."
====
Those are some weak ass opening lines, given the market and the low IQ slutty swamp rat talent. And I myself am leery of anyone who says 'howdy' as their first words to you. You calibrate your game to the environment. The second line would have worked at a block party in a SWPL capital like Chicago, Minneapolis, Austin, San Fran, etc. That shit isn't gonna work with uncultured swamp rats in Tampa/St. Petersburg. Weak ass game to start off. And El Mech and Houston are right. "Hey, let's do some shots" or "Hey, you like to smoke right?" would have been much better for the situation.

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:47 AM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

Alternate interpretation:

Try bass fishing in some guy's pond. If the guy says "I don't know if there's any fish in there, but you're welcome to try." it's likely to be great. You go there and catch a bass per cast until it gets boring. Try the same lures and techniques in heavily fished waters and see what happens.

What if these girls have seen so much weak to moderate Game that they're immune to it and in the process of becoming resistant to good Game. What if only Great Game has a chance here?

What happens to all the PUA's then? What if only a celebrity or a guy with local fame has a shot?

Nice fishing analogy