rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bitch Came Back...or The Difference Between Men and Women

I met her when she was 17 (cough, cough) working in a mall. She was a gorgeous redhead who told me up front "I love to give head" (her exact words). We messed around on and off for years once she was legal. I would have loved to have gotten serious with her, but knew from the start she was bad news because even at 18-19 she was starting to rack up a list of bad boys.

You all know how this story goes already, but I'll provide you with a telling detail. When she was around 27 she got on a dating Web site and called me after a date saying she'd rejected a lawyer because he had on "the wrong type sweater." Soonafter she was meeting unemployed Casanovas in the DC Latin clubs and had no problem dropping her panties for these smooth-talkers. This kind of thing is why I started referring to her as "the bitch." She earned that title by shitting on decent men and helping in her own small way to destroy society.

She's now 36. I hadn't heard from her in years. She called and said she'd spent the last six years with a younger "club guy" who wouldn't commit. He finally ended it. So now she's asking to "get together" saying she misses me, blah blah blah.

Why am I telling you this? Because I found two lessons in it:

1). If a bitch comes back and you let her into your life, she plays your game your way. I'm happy to have her b*ow me (on the condition she still looks decent) and meet her hot friends (hehe), but there is no way I'm paying for "dinners" or taking this seriously in any way. If any newbies or non-members are reading and have encountered this type of thing, this is NOT the time to be Captain Save-A-Ho. There is no saving anyone. She's on your time; you're not on hers. Odds are I won't even get together with her, but if I do, these rules apply.

2). Talking to her made me realize there is a major difference between men and women. The sexes are the same in that women have their bad boys while men have our strippers and Internet attention-whore-types. The difference is that most men don't waste their best years hanging onto these types of women, thinking we'll change them. In other words, we don't try to convince ourselves and others the stripper is really a saint. And pride would make even the most Beta of men flip out if a woman would not commit for six effing years. WTF?

This message is mostly meant to school younger guys. But to any women lurking on this board, welcome to the reality world you'll be dealing with if you follow this path. The woman I spoke with the other night was not the happy, sexy teenager I once knew. It was a broken, aging woman who was in full regret mode about not having kids or a husband and was fully aware of how badly she screwed up. Deal with it.

you forgot
[Image: carousel.gif]

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

I think men waste their years (and income and emotions even if time loss doesn't affect them so much) on strippers and attention whores just as much as women do on bad boys, but the difference is that men do it out of desperation. It's literally the best they can do (as they've been taught).

Women, on the other hand, do it out of choice - for shits and giggles.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I'm surprised you've agreed to meet her, in all honesty. I was expecting you to say that you declined her offer because you know her game and that you don't just let her back in when she comes crawling back which would've been a good lesson to her.

That said, I don't know your relationship with her, how you left things with her and all that.

Quote: (05-10-2013 05:22 AM)void Wrote:  

you forgot
[Image: carousel.gif]

That picture gets me every time

I'm surprised you're meeting her too, but I would pump n dump her and make it a harsh one, so she feels the errors of her youth even harder now that's she hit the wall.

Might be looking to get pregnant

If you met her when she was 17, you 'will' have that soft spot for her. It is only normal for a guy. However, she knows your buttons and is still playing them it seems.

Quote: (05-10-2013 07:03 AM)MattC Wrote:  

I'm surprised you've agreed to meet her, in all honesty. I was expecting you to say that you declined her offer because you know her game and that you don't just let her back in when she comes crawling back which would've been a good lesson to her.

That said, I don't know your relationship with her, how you left things with her and all that.

In this case, it's cool because we were friends longer than we were sex buddies. I don't mind being friends with her because she hangs with nice-looking women, and since we've been together I'm pre-approved so to speak. I used to hit it off with her friends better than her a lot of the time.

But after reading Dillion's comment on her looking to get pregnant, I think he's got a point, and I'll strike any ideas about touching her. She'd mentioned regretting not having kids...yet. If I fathered a kid with her, of all people, I'd have to resign from this board in disgrace and start my own blog called "I Am the Biggest Beta Provider Chump in the History of the USA -- Please Shoot Me NOW!!!"

And I'd mean it.

Yeah it would be almost a waste of time for you to (try to) hit it now, obviously in a FWB-only capacity. Unless you were on a dry spell. Then, maybe still.

From my experience, this doesn't turn out well. More drama than it's worth.

"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks"

Quote: (05-11-2013 12:51 AM)Dillon Wrote:  

Might be looking to get pregnant

Dillon hit the nail on the head. I was thinking the same thing.

If she starts asking you to hit it raw and promises she's on the pill, run the other way.

She doesn't need to make you fall in love to trap you, she only needs you to knock her up.

The odds of knocking her up at 36 are so low as long as you use the pull out method you've got nothing to worry about.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (05-14-2013 10:52 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

The odds of knocking her up at 36 are so low as long as you use the pull out method you've got nothing to worry about.

My dad thought that twenty two years ago and now the world has me to contend with.

Quote: (05-14-2013 10:52 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Pull out and make her swallow.

Or fuck her up the ass. She'd get an infection at least if she really went through the effort to try to get herself pregnant.

Wald